MAXX-BULK massing me up

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

  1. Yup 3 more like.


    So I found the pain and I can barely handle it... I am about to go to the hospital. One more night and we will see. Pain is in my ribs, going all the way to my left side neck, should and back. Breathing is painful. I decided to do some more stretching trying to find it, so as I laid on floor raise arms and kind rolled.... Armpit on floor basically all my weight on my ribs. This is crazy, look at my workout today and tell me why I didn't feel this. I might have sneezed to case this, hopefully a muscle and not a broken rib.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Yup 3 more like.

    So I found the pain and I can barely handle it... I am about to go to the hospital. One more night and we will see. Pain is in my ribs, going all the way to my left side neck, should and back. Breathing is painful decided to do some more stretching trying to find it, so as I laid on floor raise arms and kind rolled.... Armpit on floor basically all my weight on my ribs. This is crazy, look at my workout today and tell me why I didn't feel this. I might have sneezed to case this, hopefully a muscle and not a broken rib.
    I've had rib/torso injuries the moved their way to my back rib cage by day 3 and breathing was painful. I think I recall it taking 5-7 days till i felt sorta normal. Rest up bro and see a doc if its bad.

  3. Yeah at work we move ovens a lot I've got a good idea when it happened. Wednesday I was pulling a unit away from the wall. Took 5 people to do it so my "pulling spot" was compromised by the other people in my way. This is what happens when people who don't do this on a regular basis try to help.

    Now lets see what my work has be do.... Funny thing I've been using crushed hemp seeds, sample packs from demo day at vitamin shop. I wonder how that will show on drug test.
    •   
       


  4. I feel bad I am taking who knows how long off from the gym. I gotta heal ... I will stick with the diet limiting my carbs.

  5. Budman wasssssup

    How is the diet treating you bro.......
    I hope well
    Get well, eat and rest
    Keep up the great work

  6. FYI I had three broken ribs before

    Hurt like a mother

    But after 2 weeks of straight rest I was back in the gym
    Not going as heavy but maintaining
    Of course not preferred by my doc at the time
    But there something said esp for keeping the tendons and ligaments stretched and keeping the blood circulating for optimal healing
    Be safe man

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mpdc View Post
    Budman wasssssup

    How is the diet treating you bro.......
    I hope well
    Get well, eat and rest
    Keep up the great work
    Going good... I am certainly takin these few days to relax. The pain is not as evident and breathing is back to normal. The stiffness in upper back/neck Is really the only issue at this time.

  8. Good to hear

    As much and as hard as it maybe keep stretching the shoulders and neck and upper back thru out day
    These r muscles that r compromising for the injury I had the same thing but I would constantly stretch thru out the day even if for a sec or two plus try to find some OTC muscle relaxer like ice hot to put on those stiff muscles at night it's a nice relief

    Keep it up man really great log

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mpdc View Post
    Good to hear

    As much and as hard as it maybe keep stretching the shoulders and neck and upper back thru out day
    These r muscles that r compromising for the injury I had the same thing but I would constantly stretch thru out the day even if for a sec or two plus try to find some OTC muscle relaxer like ice hot to put on those stiff muscles at night it's a nice relief

    Keep it up man really great log
    Thanks... I decided instead of going to doc, since it was a work related injury, I stuck with Advil (800mg) and beer. The beer helped me sleep!

  10. Nicccce a good beer or glass of red wine always helps me lol
    Ok maybe two .....

  11. Weighed myself at the grocery store... 194 ummmmm I need to get back to them gym, its all lies outside of it. Hahaha

  12. Taking today off too.... Will be back at it tomorrow.

  13. Dragging a bit but almost there, gym has been lonely without me. Tomorrow is last day, the strength increases makes me want more. Also update pics and weigh in today

  14. Just weighed and I thought the grocery store was off but not by much. This higher protein diet was the missing link.... Damn why didn't I do this before.

    189.5.... After dropping

  15. Nicccce Budman

    And yeah it's amazing what it can do .....glad it's working my man
    Keep it up

  16. Nice log so far bud.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  17. Really bad morning after workout. Was getting ready to shave and almost blacked out. Room was spinning and had to gather myself. Started throwing up in bathroom and forced myself out to my truck. Thought maybe I needed food so some nectarines - threw up, banana threw up... This want on for about 1.5 hours most of time spent in parking lot. Had to get wife to pick me up after she dropped off kids...I feel like crap. Finally feel good enough to stand and lay in bed, was laying on hard floor to keep pressure on my mid section.

    I am going to try and figure out why... I added a couple thing, nothing with stims so I am confused. I did mix the creatine mono post instead of pre and might have been issue. The other two new things was lucine and PF3. I will figure it out and get back to ya. Weirdest feeling when the room was spinning I thought I was on psychedelics.

  18. Couple of pre sick pictures




    Name:  image-4248928427.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  437.0 KB



    Name:  image-1529852846.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  476.1 KB

  19. Yesterday was last day.... Will post up thoughts later today.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Really bad morning after workout. Was getting ready to shave and almost blacked out. Room was spinning and had to gather myself. Started throwing up in bathroom and forced myself out to my truck. Thought maybe I needed food so some nectarines - threw up, banana threw up... This want on for about 1.5 hours most of time spent in parking lot. Had to get wife to pick me up after she dropped off kids...I feel like crap. Finally feel good enough to stand and lay in bed, was laying on hard floor to keep pressure on my mid section.

    I am going to try and figure out why... I added a couple thing, nothing with stims so I am confused. I did mix the creatine mono post instead of pre and might have been issue. The other two new things was lucine and PF3. I will figure it out and get back to ya. Weirdest feeling when the room was spinning I thought I was on psychedelics.
    Maybe it had to with that injury a few days ago might wanna go get that checked out. You said it was your ribs but who knows

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I'll take a look and if anything ill send nudez hahahaha
    Please do. I'm very interested in your testicular size

  22. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

    Maybe it had to with that injury a few days ago might wanna go get that checked out. You said it was your ribs but who knows
    All back to normal on the injuries... The stomach issues dropped me down a couple pounds, today I finally feel like eating.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

    Please do. I'm very interested in your testicular size
    I wouldn't know, my wife has them.

  24. I want to thank all who made this happen. My run was productive and was able to learn a bit too. My main goal was to add some weight, Mainly muscle. I know I gained strength and really enjoyed the PRs. My pictures really don't show a lot of progress but my log shows going up in weights and reps. Really stoked about that. I used mainly 4-5 gelcaps for each dose. I added 3 solid pounds, if a second bottle would have been used I feel that 8-10lbs could have added easily. I personally didn't notice any major sides... The boys were snug but still around. Headaches I never really experience however I was taking Hawthorne berry. I really look forward to seeing some of the other results and some new products in the future.


    If ya have any questions just ask.... I am around forums regularly.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I want to thank all who made this happen. My run was productive and was able to learn a bit too. My main goal was to add some weight, Mainly muscle. I know I gained strength and really enjoyed the PRs. My pictures really don't show a lot of progress but my log shows going up in weights and reps. Really stoked about that. I used mainly 4-5 gelcaps for each dose. I added 3 solid pounds, if a second bottle would have been used I feel that 8-10lbs could have added easily. I personally didn't notice any major sides... The boys were snug but still around. Headaches I never really experience however I was taking Hawthorne berry. I really look forward to seeing some of the other results and some new products in the future.


    If ya have any questions just ask.... I am around forums regularly.
    Great job and thank you for the honest review.

  26. Great job

    If you need anything in the future please let me know or shot me a pm even
    And I totally agree two bottles would have done the trick and esp shown more gains with this compound but on to the next
    This can be the best part sometimes planning the next course of action

    What are you thinking? Any thoughts ?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by mpdc View Post
    Great job

    If you need anything in the future please let me know or shot me a pm even
    And I totally agree two bottles would have done the trick and esp shown more gains with this compound but on to the next
    This can be the best part sometimes planning the next course of action

    What are you thinking? Any thoughts ?
    Thoughts in what?

  28. I still need to add some weight. I find it hard to get more than maintenance macros. I have really lowered the carbs thanks for the help, I do carb it up on weekends. I do this because I eat less frequently.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I still need to add some weight. I find it hard to get more than maintenance macros. I have really lowered the carbs thanks for the help, I do carb it up on weekends. I do this because I eat less frequently.
    Why don't you get a GDA and add morning carbs or pre workout carbs? It'll add extra calorie
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  30. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    Why don't you get a GDA and add morning carbs or pre workout carbs? It'll add extra calorie
    I am working on that, I've had good experience with GDAs.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 04:28 PM
  2. Sign me up!!!
    By revodrew in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 08:43 AM
  3. Begining of my bulk/mass gain diet - critique please
    By captain chet in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-10-2005, 08:55 AM
  4. can someone hook me up with the link to
    By hethcliff in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2005, 01:41 PM
  5. Will UCP1 mess me up with everything else im taking
    By FullyBuilt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 11:02 AM
Log in
Log in