MAXX-BULK massing me up

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,264
    Rep Power
    1506095
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    49.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Picking up some BCAA today, probably will assist in my fasted training.

    Picked up xtend haven't had it

  2. New Member
    mpdc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Age
    40
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    5197
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    42.8%

    Check this out budman let me know if this might work for you

    We don't want to drop your calories or carbs to often or low because I am assuming you still want to put on some good solid muscle

    Meal 1- 2 omega-3 cage free , 1c ALL WHITES (egg whites) 4 oz sirloin/flank/tri-tip/ very mean ground beef, grass feed is the best but if money is an issue then no biggy
    Onions/mushrooms etc if u make an omelet

    Meal 2: (post workout) 1c pineapple 2 - 2.5 scoops Of whey protein drink

    Meal 3: 8 oz talapia or 2 cans tuna fish if money is tight, 3/4c jasmine rice (cooked) ½ tbs coconut oil

    Meal 4: 8oz chicken ½ jasmine rice , as much Asparagus or broccoli or green beans u want 1 tbs coconut oil

    Meal 5: 8oz chicken ½ med. Avocado as much green beans or Broccoli or asparagus U want

    Meal 6: 2-3 scoops protein powder good mix of casien/ whey so on something slow digesting u like whey isolate after your workout
    Meal Totals: Approximately 2550 370 127 70

    A little lower then your current calories but you will be up and down due to adding and subtracting carbs

    Now the days you workout which should be about five days a week you take in the above listed diet
    On days you are not lifting weights and maybe just a cardio or running ( if not long distance meaning 5k or more then) take out the pineapple and rice
    This should be probably two to three days a week pending on how many days you perform resistant training
    With the same clean foods on a daily basis with a few low carb days in between this should tighten you up keep your strength up energy levels pretty decent and feeling pretty decent all around
    ESP with taking the MB it will maintain as well keep building muscle
    Now due to the fact you are not in all out mass mode and restricting calories you won't have lbs lbs of muscle but what you do add will be solid
    But if u follow this for one week solid and u find yourself dropping a pound then I would up the rice amount each meal on your carb meals by 1 full cup on meal 3 and 3/4 cup on meal 4 and keep doing so till u find that happy medium
    Clean in clean out
    If you noticed your calories are almost the same just cages the amount or carb to protein ratio
    The benefit of this diet is the specific carb placement after the workout
    Quick abs protein and carbs right after workout then one hr later a quick easy digestible protein like the fish with some med absorbable carbs like rice yes complex carb due to it being rice but white rice is a little higher on the glycemic scale but the coconut oil will slow it down a touch leaving you with a good mct
    Let me know what you think
    We can adjust how u need or feel

    Now there are more co pled carb cycling diets then this but those are for a true recomp or getting low bf%
    These would consist of ext low , low , med and high carb days which the macronutrients would change due to the day you are on

    We can even throw in some cheat days I highly recommend those one a week

    You can even change the order of meals around but make sure that meal 2 ,3,4 always follow your workouts and your bcaa you just picked up will help but I am a big fan of amino loading before during and after workouts even while on a cycle some say don't need them save them for pct but I say more aminos pushed in the muscle the better around resistant training and keep taking during pct to help assist in keeping gains
  3. New Member
    mpdc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Age
    40
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    5197
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    42.8%

    Shot maybe even by lowering your carbs and raising your protein that might even help in itself
    But let me know
    Keep up the good work
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,264
    Rep Power
    1506095
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    49.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Yeah we will talk.... I let you know what I think later. Late as hell for work

    Front Barbell Squat 162
    Set 1 : 45x12
    Set 2 : 95x10
    Set 3 : 115x8
    Set 4 : 135x6
    Set 5 : 95x12
    |
    Barbell Deadlift 277.67
    Set 1 : 135x10
    Set 2 : 225x4
    Set 3 : 245x4
    Set 4 : 135x10
    |
    Donkey Calf Raises 266.67
    Set 1 : 160x20
    Set 2 : 160x20
    Set 3 : 160x16
    |
    Wide Grip Lat Pulldown 171
    Set 1 : 105x10
    Set 2 : 120x10
    Set 3 : 135x8
    Set 4 : 90x14
    |
    Standing V-Bar Row 110
    Set 1 : 75x14
    Set 2 : 60x18
    Set 3 : 45x40
    |
    EZ-Bar Curl 73.33
    Set 1 : 25x20
    Set 2 : 35x10
    Set 3 : 55x10
    |
    Notes
  5. Professional Member
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,264
    Rep Power
    1506095
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    49.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Started on call today.... That's right I am still working. On way to hopefully my last call, bout an hour drive. Wasn't expecting to have to eat the dreaded fast food. I did and it slid right down, doesn't that make your stomach turn? I guess that would be part of a forty bulk haha
  6. Professional Member
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,264
    Rep Power
    1506095
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    49.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Felt guilty that I cheated myself, so I stopped into smoothie king got almond and banana 45gprotien smoothie. Have another job to goto so I figured this should hold me over.
  7. Professional Member
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,264
    Rep Power
    1506095
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    49.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Finally in way home.
  8. Professional Member
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,264
    Rep Power
    1506095
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    49.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    And back to work.... I still need to go over those options for better eating just a little hard to pick through it between jobs. I'm only good for a couple or three one. Liners.


    Found that 5 MAX-BULK is working good for me. Going grocery shopping today to try and fill that list.
  9. Professional Member
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,264
    Rep Power
    1506095
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    49.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Scratch grocery... Three more jobs hopefully that finishes off my day. Making that cash puts stress on the body. I managed between calls to go by vitamin shop, goodie bag day. Hella samples too... Omegas, BCAA, electrolytes, multis.,..those on top of what vitamins and supps this morning has me freaking zooming. Cleanest energy ever... All I need is a little testosterone and bam I'd be the hulk.
  10. Professional Member
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,264
    Rep Power
    1506095
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    49.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Whoo hoo on way to drop off equipment then hone. Last job had this outside.... I thought it was funny

    Name:  image-1847358416.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  493.7 KB
  11. Professional Member
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,264
    Rep Power
    1506095
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    49.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Gym bound tomorrow chest anyone? Got my wife going so I will hit chest hat and see what kind or PR I can get.
  12. Professional Member
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,264
    Rep Power
    1506095
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    49.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mpdc View Post
    Check this out budman let me know if this might work for you

    We don't want to drop your calories or carbs to often or low because I am assuming you still want to put on some good solid muscle

    Meal 1- 2 omega-3 cage free , 1c ALL WHITES (egg whites) 4 oz sirloin/flank/tri-tip/ very mean ground beef, grass feed is the best but if money is an issue then no biggy
    Onions/mushrooms etc if u make an omelet

    Meal 2: (post workout) 1c pineapple 2 - 2.5 scoops Of whey protein drink

    Meal 3: 8 oz talapia or 2 cans tuna fish if money is tight, 3/4c jasmine rice (cooked) ½ tbs coconut oil

    Meal 4: 8oz chicken ½ jasmine rice , as much Asparagus or broccoli or green beans u want 1 tbs coconut oil

    Meal 5: 8oz chicken ½ med. Avocado as much green beans or Broccoli or asparagus U want

    Meal 6: 2-3 scoops protein powder good mix of casien/ whey so on something slow digesting u like whey isolate after your workout
    Meal Totals: Approximately 2550 370 127 70

    A little lower then your current calories but you will be up and down due to adding and subtracting carbs

    Now the days you workout which should be about five days a week you take in the above listed diet
    On days you are not lifting weights and maybe just a cardio or running ( if not long distance meaning 5k or more then) take out the pineapple and rice
    This should be probably two to three days a week pending on how many days you perform resistant training
    With the same clean foods on a daily basis with a few low carb days in between this should tighten you up keep your strength up energy levels pretty decent and feeling pretty decent all around
    ESP with taking the MB it will maintain as well keep building muscle
    Now due to the fact you are not in all out mass mode and restricting calories you won't have lbs lbs of muscle but what you do add will be solid
    But if u follow this for one week solid and u find yourself dropping a pound then I would up the rice amount each meal on your carb meals by 1 full cup on meal 3 and 3/4 cup on meal 4 and keep doing so till u find that happy medium
    Clean in clean out
    If you noticed your calories are almost the same just cages the amount or carb to protein ratio
    The benefit of this diet is the specific carb placement after the workout
    Quick abs protein and carbs right after workout then one hr later a quick easy digestible protein like the fish with some med absorbable carbs like rice yes complex carb due to it being rice but white rice is a little higher on the glycemic scale but the coconut oil will slow it down a touch leaving you with a good mct
    Let me know what you think
    We can adjust how u need or feel

    Now there are more co pled carb cycling diets then this but those are for a true recomp or getting low bf%
    These would consist of ext low , low , med and high carb days which the macronutrients would change due to the day you are on

    We can even throw in some cheat days I highly recommend those one a week

    You can even change the order of meals around but make sure that meal 2 ,3,4 always follow your workouts and your bcaa you just picked up will help but I am a big fan of amino loading before during and after workouts even while on a cycle some say don't need them save them for pct but I say more aminos pushed in the muscle the better around resistant training and keep taking during pct to help assist in keeping gains
    Ok here's what I got....the one thing not factored into this is my training time. I train at 510am, a meal before isn't going to happen. I wake at 4:09 hit snooze then up at 4:18, this is when I start packing breakfast and lunch, all supplementation, clothes and off I go. Aminos not BCAA? I was hoping to start with AP by USP and the fasted training spoke of BCAA being the backbone. (I will link the thread once I find it again.) food wise I can handle about 4 of those meals after that I know I'll be stuffed. I will try my best, I didn't see any breads(cereal, granola) or frozen yogurt(need one of them, hahahahaha). I need to figures out aminos, any suggestions? Ill hit the grocery store hopefully tomorrow and see what I can get. I am going to try and get the wife to follow the diet, with less calories by far.
  13. Professional Member
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,264
    Rep Power
    1506095
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    49.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    :/ well wife didn't want to go so its just me and kids. Still going hit chest ... Just not as hard. Tomorrow going to cardio:abs I've got a lot of setting up tomorrow, we just added a location in tampa and they need us to set the warehouse up.

    Today I've got to drive 1.5 hours to a job and 1.5 hrs back
  14. Professional Member
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,264
    Rep Power
    1506095
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    49.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    That's right.... Found a spotter and put up my personal bast, no assist! Bench press 240x2.

    Barbell Bench Press 256
    Set 1 : 45x10
    Set 2 : 135x10
    Set 3 : 185x8
    Set 4 : 240x2
    Set 5 : 225x3
    Set 6 : 185x5
    |
    Dumbbell Incline Fly 57
    Set 1 : 25x10
    Set 2 : 35x8
    Set 3 : 45x8
    |
    Dumbbell Incline Bench Press 81.67
    Set 1 : 40x10
    Set 2 : 60x10
    Set 3 : 70x5
    Set 4 : 40x11
    |
    Triceps Pushdown - Rope 66.67
    Set 1 : 50x10
    Set 2 : 40x10
    Set 3 : 30x10
    Set 4 : 20x16
    Set 5 : 10x24
    |
    Cable Lower Chest Raise 63.33
    Set 1 : 30x12
    Set 2 : 40x10
    Set 3 : 50x8
    |
    High Pulley Overhead Rope Tricep Extension 70 Set 1 : 40x16
    Set 2 : 50x10
    Set 3 : 60x5
    Set 4 : 30x13
    |
    Close Grip Reverse Lat Pull Down 168
    Set 1 : 60x3
    Set 2 : 120x12
    Set 3 : 90x10
    Set 4 : 60x20
    |
    Notes
  15. Advanced Member
    Wilsy7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    23
    Posts
    552
    Rep Power
    153764
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    60.79%

    Why don't you pack all your things ready for the morning the night before. Then as soon as you get up get some food into you. Bang! Done
  16. Professional Member
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,264
    Rep Power
    1506095
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    49.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    Why don't you pack all your things ready for the morning the night before. Then as soon as you get up get some food into you. Bang! Done
    Lazy.... I need a change anyways. Hitting that PR makes me happy... I ate about an hour pre, oatmeal with hempseed probably helped.
  17. Professional Member
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,264
    Rep Power
    1506095
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    49.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Sending wife to grocery store for family and then I a going for myself. I want to give this diet a solid go. I have 50 soft gels left (two bottles would have been epic) going to space them out a little I wanna have some good results.

    Cardio tomorrow ... New pics and weigh in.
  18. Advanced Member
    Wilsy7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    23
    Posts
    552
    Rep Power
    153764
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    60.79%

    You need to get the work in especially where the diet is concerned if you want good results. Come on man head up! Kill it!
  19. Professional Member
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,264
    Rep Power
    1506095
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    49.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Great intensions but I didn't set alarm... Good thing I had all my stuff ready to go. I missed my meal this morning which I was going to have issues cooking that early. I've got a smaller home and noise is a factor, hadn't thought of that. Left over it precooked eggs are sick. Is oatmeal a good alternative?
  20. Professional Member
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,264
    Rep Power
    1506095
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    49.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Treadmill was nice, never really got tired. I did walk/run a bit. Will add incline and just walk next time, treadmill also has decline so we will see how that works one day. 2.87 miles, 384cal not sure of time won't show me but around 30min.


    Tack on some decline crunches and decline twists and that was my day. Sucks I was late, at least I got re cardio in.

    2 scoops protein shake, Greek yogurt(only got a few left gotta eat due to expiration date) and cup of pineapple. I've got ground turkey jambalaya for next meal. Gotta pick something else up for later got a lot of traveling today.
  21. Professional Member
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,264
    Rep Power
    1506095
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    49.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Couple of pics @186lbs



    Name:  image-4054347366.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  461.8 KB



    Name:  image-3640575577.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  420.4 KB
  22. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,032
    Rep Power
    2523498
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    94.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    So you've gained roughly a lb. since July 27th? I can't see a difference from the early photos to the most recent ones.. Not trying to be a dick FYI trying to see what max bulk can do..
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  23. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,471
    Rep Power
    1591886
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    56.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Couple of pics @186lbs

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=87 255"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=87 256"/>
    Put a before pic with a recent pic together so we can see the difference.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  24. New Member
    mpdc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Age
    40
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    5197
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    42.8%

    Sorry bud man I had a rough weekend but anyways about your questions
    this is my training time. I train at 510am, a meal before isn't going to happen. I wake at 4:09 hit snooze then up at 4:18, this is when I start packing breakfast and lunch, all supplementation, clothes and off I go. Aminos not BCAA?

    Np about Working out first thing just move that meal one later on in the day probably towards later evening time because it is high-protein moderate fat and low carbohydrate
    IMO best option

    And do what u can with the diet and slowly add in meals as the weeks progress and don't forget to take those aminos before and after workout
    If they r not bcaa then during working might be a little harsher on your stomach but seen it done
    You will def notice some faster recovery with some amino loading

    Def if your wife wants to follow it just cut the diet in half pending on her size weight and body type age and so on

    Need anything else let me know bro do it up you are doing great so far
    As far as aminos
    I suggest modern bcaa pretty decent for before and during
    And after protocol is pretty sweet


    I was hoping to start with AP by USP and the fasted training spoke of BCAA being the backbone. (I will link the thread once I find it again.) food wise I can handle about 4 of those meals after that I know I'll be stuffed. I will try my best, I didn't see any breads(cereal, granola) or frozen yogurt(need one of them, hahahahaha). I need to figures out aminos, any suggestions? Ill hit the grocery store hopefully tomorrow and see what I can get. I am going to try and get the wife to follow the diet, with less calories by far.
  25. Professional Member
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,264
    Rep Power
    1506095
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    49.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    So you've gained roughly a lb. since July 27th? I can't see a difference from the early photos to the most recent ones.. Not trying to be a dick FYI trying to see what max bulk can do..
    True hard to tell even for me looking in the mirror. I don't have capabilities to squeeze them all together. I have erased the pics from my phone. I will get On the computer and try my best. I will say I was skeptical about the product the first 18 days. Then I started feeling some strength increase. The 240lb bench for 2 reps was amazing for me. I can't wait to see what the rest of the week has for me.

    As far as the weight 2lbs up was ok.... I am blaming my diet for the lack of weight increase. As stated earlier I was 55%carb with fat and protein pretty much spilt. Not much for large gains there. More of a maintenance for a piss poor diet. These next ten days will be higher protein... Per the diet above. Follow along and check in a week see if things are different.
  26. Professional Member
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,264
    Rep Power
    1506095
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    49.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    Put a before pic with a recent pic together so we can see the difference.
    I'm home now I will try something.
  27. Professional Member
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,264
    Rep Power
    1506095
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    49.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    This is me 2011....



    Name:  april2011.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  9.8 KB
  28. New Member
    mpdc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Age
    40
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    5197
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    42.8%

    Great change from 2011

    Remember the MB is gonna take about 3 or so weeks to really start kicking in ....hope it picks up for you

    Also ..... I now the diet has been rough getting on point but just decide in your head ...ok I am bulking so need to increase calories or you are going for more of a recomp meaning staying same weight but losing fat building muscle

    Of course the diet above is better for recomp then straight bulk but u can still use it as a base and still eat clean and keep slowly adding carbs till you see maintained weight or weight gain and then back off a touch

    If you want to pm me about any questions let me know
    But yes unfortunately diet is número UNO and if that isn't in place the rest can go to SH&$
    Life can be tough with work family and all but they say planning is key to success and for instance
    I cook all of my food in one day put it ziplocks and freeze it and pull it out when i need it

    Maybe try that ?

    But that's why we r all on here is to learn and improve and help one another...

    Ttyl brosifffff
  29. Professional Member
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,264
    Rep Power
    1506095
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    49.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mpdc View Post
    Great change from 2011

    Remember the MB is gonna take about 3 or so weeks to really start kicking in ....hope it picks up for you

    Also ..... I now the diet has been rough getting on point but just decide in your head ...ok I am bulking so need to increase calories or you are going for more of a recomp meaning staying same weight but losing fat building muscle

    Of course the diet above is better for recomp then straight bulk but u can still use it as a base and still eat clean and keep slowly adding carbs till you see maintained weight or weight gain and then back off a touch

    If you want to pm me about any questions let me know
    But yes unfortunately diet is número UNO and if that isn't in place the rest can go to SH&$
    Life can be tough with work family and all but they say planning is key to success and for instance
    I cook all of my food in one day put it ziplocks and freeze it and pull it out when i need it

    Maybe try that ?

    But that's why we r all on here is to learn and improve and help one another...

    Ttyl brosifffff
    Very cool.... I feel I have been recomping for a long time. I'd like 5 lbs of muscle but I will take it in stride.
  30. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,471
    Rep Power
    1591886
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    56.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    This is me 2011....

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=87 269"/>
    Wow! Big difference here
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  31. Professional Member
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,264
    Rep Power
    1506095
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    49.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    Wow! Big difference here
    April 2011... My best guess.
  32. Professional Member
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,264
    Rep Power
    1506095
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    49.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    On way to work. Just typed out my food consumption and it didn't post... You'll have to wait til later.

    Pushed through squats...275x2 was gruntastic.
  33. Professional Member
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,264
    Rep Power
    1506095
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    49.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Forgot


    Barbell Full Squat 293.33
    Set 1 : 95x10
    Set 2 : 185x6
    Set 3 : 245x4
    Set 4 : 275x2
    Set 5 : 185x6
    |
    Leg Press 543.2
    Set 1 : 388x12
    Set 2 : 388x12
    Set 3 : 388x12
    Set 4 : 388x12
    |
    Leg Extensions 231
    Set 1 : 105x12
    Set 2 : 135x12
    Set 3 : 165x12
    Set 4 : 60x20
    |
    Ab Crunch Machine 116.67
    Set 1 : 50x30
    Set 2 : 70x20
    Set 3 : 70x20
    Set 4 : 70x20
    Set 5 : 70x20
    |
    Dumbbell Side Bend 50
    Set 1 : 30x20
    Set 2 : 30x20
    |
    Notes
  34. Professional Member
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,264
    Rep Power
    1506095
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    49.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Taking today off
  35. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,251
    Rep Power
    362731
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    7.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yo yo budman...yourself and pyro are both doing a consistent, honest, and straight forward logs...all while juggling the day to day ups and downs.....i like it....when it's all said and done...hopefully you both can walk away with some nice gains.
  36. Professional Member
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,264
    Rep Power
    1506095
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    49.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Yo yo budman...yourself and pyro are both doing a consistent, honest, and straight forward logs...all while juggling the day to day ups and downs.....i like it....when it's all said and done...hopefully you both can walk away with some nice gains.
    Thanks man, upping my protein and lowering my carb the rest of this log (and more after) should show something good. My strength has been up... My confidence has gotten better.
  37. Professional Member
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,264
    Rep Power
    1506095
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    49.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Got some pains, something happened yesterday maybe Tuesday night while sleeping but man pain somewhere in my back/shoulder area that is making it painful to breathe. Got the wife to run on a spot between my shoulder blade and back bone, weirdest thing. All in my chest, deep breathes hurt. Depends on how a lay I can really feelit.

    So I decided to go to the gym anyways had no major issues, some so strength loss or just didn't push myself on every exercise. I did a lot of stretching.
  38. Professional Member
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,264
    Rep Power
    1506095
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    49.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Then you may ask why did you do this. Outta all these movements no pain, that's why. I also was hoping to hit the spot so I could determine the root cause... Nothing.


    Push Press 138
    Set 1 : 45x10
    Set 2 : 95x8
    Set 3 : 115x6
    Set 4 : 95x8
    |
    Barbell Bent Over Row 180
    Set 1 : 135x10
    Set 2 : 135x10
    Set 3 : 135x10
    |
    Reverse Machine Flyes 140
    Set 1 : 75x12
    Set 2 : 90x10
    Set 3 : 105x10
    |
    Machine Deltoid Raise 70
    Set 1 : 50x12
    Set 2 : 40x14
    Set 3 : 30x16
    |
    Face Pull 70
    Set 1 : 30x12
    Set 2 : 40x12
    Set 3 : 50x12
    |
    Standing Cable Crunch 138
    Set 1 : 40x12
    Set 2 : 50x20
    Set 3 : 80x20
    Set 4 : 90x16
    Set 5 : 50x30
    |
    Cable Seated Row 168
    Set 1 : 120x12
    Set 2 : 90x14
    |
  39. Professional Member
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,264
    Rep Power
    1506095
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    49.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Weighed in 188.5
  40. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,251
    Rep Power
    362731
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    7.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Weighed in 188.5
    So you're up 3-4 lbs ?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 04:28 PM
  2. Sign me up!!!
    By revodrew in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 08:43 AM
  3. Begining of my bulk/mass gain diet - critique please
    By captain chet in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-10-2005, 08:55 AM
  4. can someone hook me up with the link to
    By hethcliff in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2005, 01:41 PM
  5. Will UCP1 mess me up with everything else im taking
    By FullyBuilt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 11:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in