MAXX-BULK massing me up

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Whoa, way late to this party!
    In spirit you were here.


  2. Big install tonight then off tomorrow. Looks like a midday session tomorrow. Saturday I am taking my lila monster(4yr old) fishing at the coast if you knew her you'd be praying for me.
    •   
       


  3. Going for an all nighter

  4. What sorta training split are you doing again?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    What sorta training split are you doing again?
    I just randomly choose

    Back
    Shoulder
    Chest/tri
    Legs/cardio

    Kinda hit or miss

    I was doing 5x5 a few months back. I have been going more lower back than normal.
    •   
       


  6. Got no sleep last night which sucks. Had everything set up to go to gym this morning. The wife and I will take kids tonight and hit the gym. Nice to have her there anyways, motivation and cute spotter.

  7. Just go an email statin my company is doing biometric screening. I will be able to compare to last year but not a before and after of using this product. I will update more its on the 16th September and probably a couple weeks later to get results.

  8. 185.5 lbs. not much on the weight but as far as lifting weight I felt great this morning.



    Name:  image-560703355.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  460.8 KB



    Name:  image-1696635431.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  419.7 KB

  9. Supplanting @4 caps daily. I have not felt much, maybe slight increase of aggression towards the weight when trying to get that last rep or two.


    Barbell Bench Press 240
    Set 1 : 135x8
    Set 2 : 155x8
    Set 3 : 175x6
    Set 4 : 195x4
    Set 5 : 225x2
    Set 6 : 135x14
    |
    Dumbbell Incline Bench Press 77
    Set 1 : 45x12
    Set 2 : 55x12
    Set 3 : 60x8
    |
    Cable Incline Fly 66.67
    Set 1 : 20x6
    Set 2 : 40x10
    Set 3 : 40x12
    Set 4 : 50x10
    |
    Cable Lower Chest Raise 70
    Set 1 : 30x12
    Set 2 : 40x12
    Set 3 : 50x10
    Set 4 : 60x5
    |
    Triceps Pushdown V-Bar 186.67
    Set 1 : 50x20
    Set 2 : 70x10
    Set 3 : 80x40
    Set 4 : 40x14
    |
    Standing EZ Bar French Press 60
    Set 1 : 20x20
    Set 2 : 30x15
    Set 3 : 40x15
    |
    Notes

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Supplanting @4 caps daily. I have not felt much, maybe slight increase of aggression towards the weight when trying to get that last rep or two.

    Barbell Bench Press 240
    Set 1 : 135x8
    Set 2 : 155x8
    Set 3 : 175x6
    Set 4 : 195x4
    Set 5 : 225x2
    Set 6 : 135x14
    |
    Dumbbell Incline Bench Press 77
    Set 1 : 45x12
    Set 2 : 55x12
    Set 3 : 60x8
    |
    Cable Incline Fly 66.67
    Set 1 : 20x6
    Set 2 : 40x10
    Set 3 : 40x12
    Set 4 : 50x10
    |
    Cable Lower Chest Raise 70
    Set 1 : 30x12
    Set 2 : 40x12
    Set 3 : 50x10
    Set 4 : 60x5
    |
    Triceps Pushdown V-Bar 186.67
    Set 1 : 50x20
    Set 2 : 70x10
    Set 3 : 80x40
    Set 4 : 40x14
    |
    Standing EZ Bar French Press 60
    Set 1 : 20x20
    Set 2 : 30x15
    Set 3 : 40x15
    |
    Notes
    6 caps ? Lol.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post

    6 caps ? Lol.
    If I'd get in the gym more I'd "see" better results.

    What's been the census? Test results? If its converting over to raise test it may take 6-8weeks @5-6 caps. I'd imagine some products are easier felt then others. 5g BetaAlanine for instance.then creatine results are better seen in a blood test. I'll go to 5 this week then assess from there.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post

    If I'd get in the gym more I'd "see" better results.

    What's been the census? Test results? If its converting over to raise test it may take 6-8weeks @5-6 caps. I'd imagine some products are easier felt then others. 5g BetaAlanine for instance.then creatine results are better seen in a blood test. I'll go to 5 this week then assess from there.
    It convert s to test. Doesnt raise it o o
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  13. I did read a little bit about it again and know what you are talking about the convert...it does suggest using 6softgels. Now I wonder if dosing should be at night for me due to the fact I train first thing in the morning? any advice?


    Research shows that androgen levels (e.g. testosterone) must increase by 1000 ng/dl to add 3.3 lbs of new lean body mass and to enhance strength by 30% without training or diet interventions (39-41). The outside studies quoted in this article show that a daily dose of 6 MAX-BULK softgels can increase androgens enough to match the overall bioactivity of a 2700 ng/dl testosterone level. (42-51) (52-62)

    So if your testosterone level is currently 700ng/dL, than 6 softgels of MAX-BULK could promote enough “testosterone-activity” to surpass the threshold 2x and increase lean body mass by 6.6lbs over 8 weeks — if you change no factors at all. Subjects have shown that additional lean mass and strength can be obtained by following an appropriate diet and training program.

  14. If your going to the gym to exercise why do they drive around looking for the closest parking spot... 10min, really?

    5 soft gels with my creatine and preworkout.

    Felt a little tired this morning, so rest between sets was extended.
    Front Barbell Squat 158.33
    Set 1 : 95x8
    Set 2 : 105x8
    Set 3 : 125x8
    |
    Narrow Stance Squat 246.67
    Set 1 : 125x10
    Set 2 : 155x8
    Set 3 : 185x10
    |
    Romanian Deadlift from Deficit 193.33
    Set 1 : 95x10
    Set 2 : 145x10
    |
    Kneeling Leg Curl 98
    Set 1 : 60x14
    Set 2 : 70x12
    Set 3 : 40x20
    |
    Step Machine N/A
    Calorie : 90 CAL
    Distance: 30 floor
    Speed : --
    Lap/Rep : 495 steps
    Duration : 0000
    |
    Notes

    Post workout 35g protein shake with slinshot. The the way to work breakfast Greek yogurt, banana, specialK cereal, Vitamins and a fenugreek.

    Hopefully today is a good day, need more rest for sure!

  15. Ehhh not to happy I didn't go this morning. I could have I have just been lethargic lately. Alarm went off this morning and I reset it. Haven't had much motivation. Stress plays a part in that, I will power through it.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Ehhh not to happy I didn't go this morning. I could have I have just been lethargic lately. Alarm went off this morning and I reset it. Haven't had much motivation. Stress plays a part in that, I will power through it.
    This may seem like a strange question ...hows the shrinkage? Just wondering if I need to get extra daa for my cycle. Wife and all.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    This may seem like a strange question ...hows the shrinkage? Just wondering if I need to get extra daa for my cycle. Wife and all.
    I'm horned up all the time so I haven't noticed anything.

  18. I'll take a look and if anything ill send nudez hahahaha

  19. Just checking in my man

    Looks as though things are going well besides the lethargy

    How r u feeling otherwise
    Taking anything special for the lethargy

    Keep up the head work !

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mpdc View Post
    Just checking in my man

    Looks as though things are going well besides the lethargy

    How r u feeling otherwise
    Taking anything special for the lethargy

    Keep up the head work !
    Naw nothing else. I think I just have overdone it the last few weeks with work and training. Not sure if the Max-Bulk is given me these issues. I am taking another day off more than likely. Might try tomorrow afternoon. I ain't tying to slack.... My previous logs will prove that.

  21. On the way to gym... I know I said I wasn't but after wife told me because of our schedules we wouldn't be able to go this weekend. We are going canoeing Sunday with the kids, that should be interesting.

  22. Cellucor C4 sour apple got me going this morning. I switched up and tried a sample that I got and this mornings workout went by fast.

    5soft gels MAX-BULK, C4, creatine and BetaAlanine to boot and I was off. I think I need to pick up some b12 or b complex, I may be just not gettin nuff natural boosts.

    Bent Over Two Dumbbell Row with Palms In 71.5 Set 1 : 35x12
    Set 2 : 45x10
    Set 3 : 55x9
    |
    Leverage Iso Row 143.73
    Set 1 : 28x10
    Set 2 : 78x12
    Set 3 : 98x14
    Set 4 : 48x18
    |
    Seated Row Using Rope 108
    Set 1 : 45x14
    Set 2 : 60x14
    Set 3 : 75x10
    Set 4 : 90x6
    |
    Wide Grip Pulldown Behind The Neck 150.5
    Set 1 : 105x13
    Set 2 : 90x13
    Set 3 : 75x13
    Set 4 : 60x13
    |
    Preacher Curl 82.5
    Set 1 : 35x20
    Set 2 : 45x15
    Set 3 : 55x15
    Set 4 : 65x7
    Set 5 : 35x15
    |
    Leverage Shrug 307.5
    Set 1 : 205x15
    Set 2 : 205x15
    Set 3 : 205x15
    |
    Overhead Cable Curl 45
    Set 1 : 30x15
    Set 2 : 30x7
    |
    Cable Inner Chest Press 45
    Set 1 : 30x15
    Set 2 : 30x7
    |
    Notes

    I weighed in at 185.5



    Name:  image-2310124470.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  420.5 KB



    Name:  image-2973236765.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  469.0 KB

  23. I was just thinking... Seems like most back exercises ate pull, any push? Is it good to spilt up a routine that way? Few push and pull?

    Totally stupid questions just making conversation.

    And as far as my weight goes I guess maintaining the same is not a bad thing. I need to add up what I eat and go from there. Probably need more calories if weight is wanted. I'd rather shed body far and add muscle that way.... But wouldn't we all.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I was just thinking... Seems like most back exercises ate pull, any push? Is it good to spilt up a routine that way? Few push and pull?

    Totally stupid questions just making conversation.

    And as far as my weight goes I guess maintaining the same is not a bad thing. I need to add up what I eat and go from there. Probably need more calories if weight is wanted. I'd rather shed body far and add muscle that way.... But wouldn't we all.
    All up to preferences. I like my split. Lower upper is good too. Lower *quads hamstrings* upper*chest tricep shoulder* lower *lower back deads calfs and a little quads* upper *back bicep.* 4 day split there. Add abs as wanted
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I was just thinking... Seems like most back exercises ate pull, any push? Is it good to spilt up a routine that way? Few push and pull?

    Totally stupid questions just making conversation.

    And as far as my weight goes I guess maintaining the same is not a bad thing. I need to add up what I eat and go from there. Probably need more calories if weight is wanted. I'd rather shed body far and add muscle that way.... But wouldn't we all.
    you could do negative reps...
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

    you could do negative reps...
    Or eat these.




    Name:  image-1489592287.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  406.3 KB

  27. is that a bacon rapped popper!?!
    That looks fantastic!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  28. Smoked bacon wrapped jalapeño with whipped cream cheese.

  29. Ready for tomorrow.


    Had some eats today... Oatmeal with banana and 1 scoop protein powder, 4 jennie o turkey burgers, 2 turkey dogs and 90/10 burger. Couple chips and fruit... Waiting til later may to some frozen yogurt with protein powder mixed in. Guess thats not a while lot compared to some, however I have been satisfied all day.

  30. Today I felt the strongest so far. Was able to bench 235x2 no spotter.... With spotter probably 2-3 more reps. Different demeanor for sure, superset yes front raise with flat and incline bench.

    Staying at 5 soft gels and used another C4 + 1 scoop ConCret + 2 betaAlanine preworkout.

    Barbell Bench Press 250.67
    Set 1 : 155x8
    Set 2 : 235x2
    Set 3 : 185x8
    Set 4 : 185x5
    Set 5 : 135x12
    |
    Barbell Incline Bench Press 126.67
    Set 1 : 95x10
    Set 2 : 95x10
    Set 3 : 95x10
    Set 4 : 95x10
    |
    Front Plate Raise 26.67
    Set 1 : 20x10
    Set 2 : 20x10
    Set 3 : 20x10
    Set 4 : 20x10
    Set 5 : 20x10
    Set 6 : 20x10
    |
    Dumbbell Standing One Arm Triceps Extension 34
    Set 1 : 15x10
    Set 2 : 30x4
    Set 3 : 20x10
    Set 4 : 20x10
    Set 5 : 20x10
    |
    Triceps Pushdown - Rope 111
    Set 1 : 40x20
    Set 2 : 60x15
    Set 3 : 70x10
    Set 4 : 90x7
    |
    Cable Seated Row 200
    Set 1 : 150x10
    Set 2 : 120x8
    Set 3 : 90x8
    Set 4 : 60x20
    |
    Notes
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 04:28 PM
  2. Begining of my bulk/mass gain diet - critique please
    By captain chet in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-10-2005, 08:55 AM
  3. can someone hook me up with the link to
    By hethcliff in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2005, 01:41 PM
  4. Will UCP1 mess me up with everything else im taking
    By FullyBuilt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 11:02 AM
Log in
Log in