Antaeus labs Oneiromancer

1. Antaeus labs Oneiromancer

Thanks to Antaeus labs and @henryv for sending some of there new sleep/recovery/dream inducing supplement .

Intrigued by lucid dreaming and positive visualization along with sound sleep I'm very happy to test this product .

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-capsules.html

I started using Oneiromancer on Thursday night . I dosed 2 caps about 45 mins before bed with a lite snack .

Thursday and Friday night I started feeling drowsy around 30 mins in . I slept soundly both nights and woke up ( that I remember) only once .

Now both nights I had numerous dreams non that I can remember but I did dream all night .

Now Saturday night I had some crazy nightmare about the conjuring . It was actually very close to my normal wake up time .
    Studies say most lucid dreaming occurs before your internal clock goes off to start waking you up.
    I feel I'm close to achieving lucid dreams. That's where the fun starts.....to be continued
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

2. Still falling asleep rather quickly . I usually get up once in the middle of the night either to use the head or eat . Getting back to sleep has been very easy .

Still no lucid dreaming but I am having dreams every night. Most of my dreams borderline insanity but that's normal for me . Having them every night though is entertaining to say the least.

3. in, product looks very interesting
    •   

4. Excellent sleep continues as do frequent dreams . I recommend 5 days on 2 off . I usually skip Friday and Saturday .

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEW from Antaeus Labs: Oneiromancer
    By henryv in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-21-2013, 05:16 PM
  2. Antaeus Labs ULTRADROL Unleashed on AM!!
    By Ultradrol in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 08:49 AM
  3. Welcome Antaeus Labs to AM!
    By Admin in forum Antaeus Labs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-13-2011, 12:27 AM
  4. Welcome Antaeus Labs to Anaboliminds.com!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-09-2011, 08:36 AM
  5. Antaeus Labs Transdermal Trenazone
    By Jorsn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 04:55 AM