Max Pump + Ignite 2 log / The road to me getting cut

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Its always such a great feeling to look into the mirror and actualy be able to tolerate yourself. I know this all to well. Just gotta keep doing what you are doing, putting that foot in front of the other!

    Workouts look good and good job on changing things up. Every workout of mine is different than before.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns


  2. Day 7&8 (July 27th & July 28th): Spent the last two days out of the gym but did help a friend move which was a hella workout in itself. I took Max Pump & Ignite 2 both days in the morning with a protein shake and was able to go the whole day with a decent amount of energy. Someone did comment "Um aren't you even tired yet" half way through the day. Apparently once you get over 40 people think that I should only move a few lamps then pass out? Pffff.

    Day 9 (July 29th): Back, legs, forearms, triceps

    I woke up pretty sore from my weekend moving. I took Max Pump and Ignite about 40 minutes prior to my gym time.

    Squats: 3 sets of 12

    Front Squats: 3 sets of 12

    Walking Barbell Lunge: 4 sets of 10

    Skull Crushers: 4 sets of 10

    Standing Low Pulley Overhead Tricep Extension:

    Weighted Bench Dips: 2 sets of 10

    Standing Dumbbell Reverse Curl: 2 sets of 10

    Seated Reverse Dumbbell Wrist Curl: 2 sets of 10

    Reverse Grip Preacher Curl: 2 sets of 10

    Muscles looked good today and I had to put in a bit of an effort to keep my butt in the gym all the way to the end. Put on a new Hurley T-shirt that I got this weekend and even got a comment

    Hoping to fully recover from my weekend by tomorrow. Ended up holding back a bit on my squats since I felt the lower back tweaking a bit. I'd rather not go full blast then snapping my stuff up and having to take a few weeks off.
    •   
       


  3. Day 10 (July 30th): Softball game, bike riding

    Fyi: Had a late day yesterday so posting this this morning.

    I took Max Pump and Ignite 2 at 1:00pm, had a 8 mile bike ride at 1:30, softball practice at 3:15pm, actual game at 5pm which ended at 7:30pm.

    Today was one of those good days. Bike ride made me feel like I was in Tour De France. Softball made me feel like I was in my 20's again. All my days arent like this but when they are I want to bottle and sell it.

    Muscles were looking good. Looking in the mirror looks like I've slimmed up a bit. It would seem pushing my calories up to 1900 is much better then the 1400-1500 I was doing previously and thanks to Max Pump and Ignite, energy levels and endurance havent taken a hit due to my calorie deficit



    Day 11 (July 31st): Chest, Biceps, abs, and then some


    Max Pump and Ignite at 6:30am this morning. Gym time 7am.

    Figured I would wake up more tired from my day yesterday but I'm good to go. Bake has healed up 90% from me tweaking it the other day during squats so time to throw some deadlifts in the mix.

    Deadlifts: 4 sets of 10

    Palms In Dumbbell Bench Press: 2 sets of 10

    Reverse Grip Incline Bench Press: 2 sets of 10

    Wide Grip Bench Press: 2 sets of 10

    Chin ups: 2 sets of 7

    Dumbbell Preacher Curl: 2 sets of 10

    Wide Grip Cable Curl: 2 sets of 10

    Standing Hammer Curl: 2 sets of 10

    Twisting Hanging Knee Raise: 2 sets of 10

    Sit ups: 3 sets of 20

    Weighted Crunches: 3 sets of 15

    After about an hour and a half I started to get just a bit tired. I think its a combination from my day yesterday (6+ hours of full activity), my short recovery time since, and no breakfast yet.

    Muscles looked full with a touch of vascularity going on. Can't wait to lose more of this fat so I can see what lies underneath

    Regardless workout is done early today so I can tackle the few projects (website) I have going on today.

    On a positive note about last night: I turned down pizza after 6 hours of activity. I was starved and I turned down pizza! Yea that was not easy. I instead had a salad later on with grilled chicken and a protein shake so I went to bed content.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by gvdook View Post
    On a positive note about last night: I turned down pizza after 6 hours of activity. I was starved and I turned down pizza! Yea that was not easy. I instead had a salad later on with grilled chicken and a protein shake so I went to bed content.
    nice! and that is how you begin new life choices and direction
    proud of you!

  5. How did I miss this?...gvdook on his way to greatness

    2 super products!!!
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    nice! and that is how you begin new life choices and directionproud of you!
    Appreciate the kudos. Never thought I would be one of those to turn away food I sure as heck would of ate THE pizza a year ago.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    How did I miss this?...gvdook on his way to greatness2 super products!!!
    Thanks for joining edj007 They have been great products and I enjoy every little bit of help I get. Finaflex has been a big influence on my road to health and fitness for the last couple months.

  8. Nothing like a pizza to really suppress the appetite. .. as well as progress.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by gvdook View Post
    Thanks for joining edj007 They have been great products and I enjoy every little bit of help I get. Finaflex has been a big influence on my road to health and fitness for the last couple months.
    Really liking the details again....this is going to be fun to follow.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Nothing like a pizza to really suppress the appetite. .. as well as progress.
    lol...exactly....

    I'm alone with my baby today. Wife is out with the girls...walked in the supermarket pizza?..uhm....uhm....nope.... went with a nice steak instead. (wife is going to be so jealous...eating crap with her bytches )
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  11. I'm quietly following but I will say that it takes a big man to turn down pizza. Pizza is like sex. When it's good, it's great and even when it's bad it's still pretty good.
    You're doing well bud, and I'm glad you're enjoying the products. Keep killing it.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by gvdook View Post
    Thanks for joining edj007 They have been great products and I enjoy every little bit of help I get. Finaflex has been a big influence on my road to health and fitness for the last couple months.
    Well we are definitely happy to have been such a big influence on your road to health and fitness!

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm quietly following but I will say that it takes a big man to turn down pizza. Pizza is like sex. When it's good, it's great and even when it's bad it's still pretty good.
    You're doing well bud, and I'm glad you're enjoying the products. Keep killing it.
    Isnt that the truth!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  13. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm quietly following but I will say that it takes a big man to turn down pizza. Pizza is like sex. When it's good, it's great and even when it's bad it's still pretty good.
    You're doing well bud, and I'm glad you're enjoying the products. Keep killing it.
    You nailed it there about the pizza. I had a friend say "oh heck no ain't no way I'm turning down pizza. Man you got some self control."

    I have setup a cheat meal in about 2 weeks. I plan on doing chinese food again so I'm looking forward to that. Thanks and I'll keep killing it. Training is my business and business is good

  14. Day 12 (August 1st): Boxing and more cardio?

    Took my Max Pump and Ignite 2 at 6:30pm and at 7pm I went .......boxing?!

    Yes boxing. So I have a buddy that does it for fun and somehow he had talked me into going. He is 27 and has been doing it a few years but I figured well time to change it up again and I will just do a normal workout day again on Friday.

    So, boxing it was. We ended up being at the gym for about 3 1/2 hours and I ended up being exhausted after getting home but my energy and endurance had me tearing it up in the gym. He even joked and said "let me see your license because no way are you 42". So i hit him. Ok I'm kidding about that part.

    Before entering the ring he showed me around and I ended up working on: Speed Bag, Double End Bag, Maize Bag (spelling?), Focus Mitts, Heavy Bag (my fav) and tossing around the medicine ball.

    We then did a handful of 5-minute rounds with a lot of coaching. I have to say I had fun despite an old military injury in my lower back acting up around the medicine ball practice. Tomorrow I do need to get me an ice pack and some motrin. I didn't let it slow me down though.

    My muscles were more full looking than usual. Now I'm not sure if this is due to having a big more carbs today or the extra consumption of water since I was sweating buckets. Either way I'm not complaining. I kept up with my friend the entire time at the gym including once in the ring and even got in a extremely well executed punch that had him a bit dazed (he is 5'9" 210 lbs", I'm 5'6" and 188 lbs now). Now if he called to have me do it again the next day, well, I would um have been sore I mean busy. Yea thats it.

    All in all the new activity was enjoyable and it's totally cool to be able to switch up my routines. Sometimes I feel I'm just not doing it unless I'm in the gym lifting weights but these other activities are keeping my interest in fitness strong.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by gvdook View Post
    He even joked and said "let me see your license because no way are you 42". So i hit him.
    I would only hit him if he said I DID perform like I was 42
    boxing! cool man, always fun (brings back memories)

  16. Quote Originally Posted by gvdook View Post
    Day 12 (August 1st): Boxing and more cardio?

    Took my Max Pump and Ignite 2 at 6:30pm and at 7pm I went .......boxing?!

    Yes boxing. So I have a buddy that does it for fun and somehow he had talked me into going. He is 27 and has been doing it a few years but I figured well time to change it up again and I will just do a normal workout day again on Friday.

    So, boxing it was. We ended up being at the gym for about 3 1/2 hours and I ended up being exhausted after getting home but my energy and endurance had me tearing it up in the gym. He even joked and said "let me see your license because no way are you 42". So i hit him. Ok I'm kidding about that part.

    Before entering the ring he showed me around and I ended up working on: Speed Bag, Double End Bag, Maize Bag (spelling?), Focus Mitts, Heavy Bag (my fav) and tossing around the medicine ball.

    We then did a handful of 5-minute rounds with a lot of coaching. I have to say I had fun despite an old military injury in my lower back acting up around the medicine ball practice. Tomorrow I do need to get me an ice pack and some motrin. I didn't let it slow me down though.

    My muscles were more full looking than usual. Now I'm not sure if this is due to having a big more carbs today or the extra consumption of water since I was sweating buckets. Either way I'm not complaining. I kept up with my friend the entire time at the gym including once in the ring and even got in a extremely well executed punch that had him a bit dazed (he is 5'9" 210 lbs", I'm 5'6" and 188 lbs now). Now if he called to have me do it again the next day, well, I would um have been sore I mean busy. Yea thats it.

    All in all the new activity was enjoyable and it's totally cool to be able to switch up my routines. Sometimes I feel I'm just not doing it unless I'm in the gym lifting weights but these other activities are keeping my interest in fitness strong.
    Loving the detail man. Boxing for that long is no joke! Its a seriously good workout. Thanks for your military service, what branch were you in?

    Get some rest, pop some motrin and drink some water and you will be ready to go in no time!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  17. Martial arts rule...thai boxing/boxing/MMA/full contact karate....great great great.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  18. Day 13(August 2nd): Triceps, Shoulders, Recumbent Handcycle

    Took Max Pump and Ignite 2 at 5:00pm. Gym at 5:45pm.


    Standing Low Pulley Overhead Tricep Extension: 6 sets of 7

    Weighted Bench Dips: 6 sets of 7

    Skull Crushers: 6 sets of 7

    Reverse Grip Close Grip Bench Press: 6 sets of 7

    Weight Plate Front Raise: 6 sets of 7

    Standing Dublin Press: 6 sets of 7

    One Arm Dumbbell Lateral Raise: 6 sets of 7

    Military Press Behind Neck: 6 sets of 7

    Recumbent Handcycle: 10.4 miles @ 10 mph average

    Decent workout and had the endurance to go for over 10 miles even after the workout. Endurance were up, muscles were full with medium amount of vascularity, and all systems were a go.

    The Recumbent Handcycle is the kind that you actually ride outside and I have to say that it is quite fun. Althought when I hit 20 miles an hour it doesnt take much to tip it over. One time I was riding near these girls and showing off, hit a speed bump, and yea, I just about tipped over but I stabilized it enough with my feet and arm that I ended up on my side. So much for trying to be smooth. They came over and said "oh sir are you ok". I said "Yep, everything but my ego".

    Anyway I've always wondered how many calories I burn on this thing. It's does quite a job on my arms, shoulders, a bit on the chest, and a bit on my upper back. It is a heck of a time when I come across a fairly tall hill but I want my road to getting cut to be fun and not just the same ole routines all the time. I try to throw something different into every workout, including my workout music but I wont even embarass myself and tell you guys about that

    Max Pump and Ignite 2 are really keeping my strength and endurance going on my calorie cut. I'm thankful to come across such great products and have realized that getting in shape can be made a bit easier if you learn from others who are experienced and taking the right supplements / preworkout enhancers.

  19. Day 14(August 3rd) and Day 15(August 4th): Gym days off, spending time with friends.

    Will have nothing to post these two days and I will be spending time with friends this weekend. Golf, frisbee, and whatever else happens will ensue. Beer will be available but I'm holding off for another week at least but I consider a cheat meal/beer.

    Hope everyone has a good weekend.

  20. Enjoy the relaxation
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  21. Day 16 (August 5th): Biceps, back, bit of cardio.

    Took Max Pump and Ignite 2 at 12:30pm right after lunch and attacked the gym at 1pm


    One Arm Bent Over Row: 3 sets of 8

    High Inverted Row: 3 sets of 8

    Cable Palm Rotational Row: 3 sets of 8

    Spider Curl: 3 sets of 8

    Wide Grip Cable Curl: 3 sets of 8

    Standing Hammer Curl : 3 sets of 8

    Chin Ups: 3 sets of 8

    Pulldown Bicep Curl: 3 sets of 8

    EZ Bar Reverse Grip Barbell Curl: 3 sets of 8

    Standing Dumbbell Reverse Curl: 3 sets of 8

    Seated Barbell Wrist Curl: 3 sets of 8


    I enjoyed my weekend off. I'm hoping to do some medium intensity squats tomorrow. Not sure why the back has been giving me issues for the last week. I should say lower back right around the tail bone.

    Tomorrow I'll probably be doing shoulders, legs, lower back, and not sure.

    Was told that I was a beast in the gym today and that I attacked the weights like an animal. Muscles were full, endurance had me like a gazelle, and I had veins popping out a tad.

    Side note: Today a girl I came across "Hey there Mr Guns, hows it going?" Now, I so don't see what she is saying since I see pictures of you guys on here that put me to shame 10x over but if she had a momentary illusion, I'll take it

    Either way, I smiled. Was a good day.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by gvdook View Post
    Day 16 (August 5th): Biceps, back, bit of cardio.

    Took Max Pump and Ignite 2 at 12:30pm right after lunch and attacked the gym at 1pm

    One Arm Bent Over Row: 3 sets of 8

    High Inverted Row: 3 sets of 8

    Cable Palm Rotational Row: 3 sets of 8

    Spider Curl: 3 sets of 8

    Wide Grip Cable Curl: 3 sets of 8

    Standing Hammer Curl : 3 sets of 8

    Chin Ups: 3 sets of 8

    Pulldown Bicep Curl: 3 sets of 8

    EZ Bar Reverse Grip Barbell Curl: 3 sets of 8

    Standing Dumbbell Reverse Curl: 3 sets of 8

    Seated Barbell Wrist Curl: 3 sets of 8

    I enjoyed my weekend off. I'm hoping to do some medium intensity squats tomorrow. Not sure why the back has been giving me issues for the last week. I should say lower back right around the tail bone.

    Tomorrow I'll probably be doing shoulders, legs, lower back, and not sure.

    Was told that I was a beast in the gym today and that I attacked the weights like an animal. Muscles were full, endurance had me like a gazelle, and I had veins popping out a tad.

    Side note: Today a girl I came across "Hey there Mr Guns, hows it going?" Now, I so don't see what she is saying since I see pictures of you guys on here that put me to shame 10x over but if she had a momentary illusion, I'll take it

    Either way, I smiled. Was a good day.
    Mr Guns nothing beats a compliment made by a female....well, that is if she's pretty, lol

    One question..., why so many biceps exercises?

    I would go for 4 or 5 back exercises, and maybe 2 or max 3 biceps exercises. But that's how I roll.

    Anyway, keep up the good work, definitely seeing improvement in your work outs!!!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  23. She was pretty so I'm not complaining

    Well I've been trying a few different bicep exercises but I agree that yesterday I might of went overboard a bit.

    My back is lacking so I need to step it up in that dept also.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Loving the detail man. Boxing for that long is no joke! Its a seriously good workout. Thanks for your military service, what branch were you in? Get some rest, pop some motrin and drink some water and you will be ready to go in no time!
    Sorry not sure how I missed your question. I served in the Air Force during the Gulf War.

  25. Still going I see. Good deal. Excellent detail in here. I hope you're enjoying the products, and it seems that you are. Keep killing it bud.
    Oh, and pugilistic sports are the best, whereas "sports" like basketball suck. How is a slap on the wrist a foul? GTFOH with that.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-25-2012, 03:34 PM
  2. On The Road To Summer Leanness (HDrol++ Cutting Log)
    By OnTheRoadTo in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 04:38 PM
  3. The Road To Recovery: Cissus, Anabolic Pump, and a Bad Shoulder
    By rolandajoint in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 11:54 PM
  4. Poobah On the Road to 405 with John Pinder.
    By Poobah in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 06:56 PM
  5. Npc: The Road To Ifbb Pro Status
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2003, 03:49 AM
Log in
Log in