Max Pump + Ignite 2 log / The road to me getting cut - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Max Pump + Ignite 2 log / The road to me getting cut

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by gvdook View Post
    Day 12 (August 1st): Boxing and more cardio?

Took my Max Pump and Ignite 2 at 6:30pm and at 7pm I went .......boxing?!

Yes boxing. So I have a buddy that does it for fun and somehow he had talked me into going. He is 27 and has been doing it a few years but I figured well time to change it up again and I will just do a normal workout day again on Friday.

So, boxing it was. We ended up being at the gym for about 3 1/2 hours and I ended up being exhausted after getting home but my energy and endurance had me tearing it up in the gym. He even joked and said "let me see your license because no way are you 42". So i hit him. Ok I'm kidding about that part.

Before entering the ring he showed me around and I ended up working on: Speed Bag, Double End Bag, Maize Bag (spelling?), Focus Mitts, Heavy Bag (my fav) and tossing around the medicine ball.

We then did a handful of 5-minute rounds with a lot of coaching. I have to say I had fun despite an old military injury in my lower back acting up around the medicine ball practice. Tomorrow I do need to get me an ice pack and some motrin. I didn't let it slow me down though.

My muscles were more full looking than usual. Now I'm not sure if this is due to having a big more carbs today or the extra consumption of water since I was sweating buckets. Either way I'm not complaining. I kept up with my friend the entire time at the gym including once in the ring and even got in a extremely well executed punch that had him a bit dazed (he is 5'9" 210 lbs", I'm 5'6" and 188 lbs now). Now if he called to have me do it again the next day, well, I would um have been sore I mean busy. Yea thats it.

All in all the new activity was enjoyable and it's totally cool to be able to switch up my routines. Sometimes I feel I'm just not doing it unless I'm in the gym lifting weights but these other activities are keeping my interest in fitness strong.
    Loving the detail man. Boxing for that long is no joke! Its a seriously good workout. Thanks for your military service, what branch were you in?

Get some rest, pop some motrin and drink some water and you will be ready to go in no time!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Martial arts rule...thai boxing/boxing/MMA/full contact karate....great great great.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 13(August 2nd): Triceps, Shoulders, Recumbent Handcycle

Took Max Pump and Ignite 2 at 5:00pm. Gym at 5:45pm.

Standing Low Pulley Overhead Tricep Extension: 6 sets of 7

Weighted Bench Dips: 6 sets of 7

Skull Crushers: 6 sets of 7

Reverse Grip Close Grip Bench Press: 6 sets of 7

Weight Plate Front Raise: 6 sets of 7

Standing Dublin Press: 6 sets of 7

One Arm Dumbbell Lateral Raise: 6 sets of 7

Military Press Behind Neck: 6 sets of 7

Recumbent Handcycle: 10.4 miles @ 10 mph average

Decent workout and had the endurance to go for over 10 miles even after the workout. Endurance were up, muscles were full with medium amount of vascularity, and all systems were a go.

The Recumbent Handcycle is the kind that you actually ride outside and I have to say that it is quite fun. Althought when I hit 20 miles an hour it doesnt take much to tip it over. One time I was riding near these girls and showing off, hit a speed bump, and yea, I just about tipped over but I stabilized it enough with my feet and arm that I ended up on my side. So much for trying to be smooth. They came over and said "oh sir are you ok". I said "Yep, everything but my ego".

Anyway I've always wondered how many calories I burn on this thing. It's does quite a job on my arms, shoulders, a bit on the chest, and a bit on my upper back. It is a heck of a time when I come across a fairly tall hill but I want my road to getting cut to be fun and not just the same ole routines all the time. I try to throw something different into every workout, including my workout music but I wont even embarass myself and tell you guys about that

Max Pump and Ignite 2 are really keeping my strength and endurance going on my calorie cut. I'm thankful to come across such great products and have realized that getting in shape can be made a bit easier if you learn from others who are experienced and taking the right supplements / preworkout enhancers.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 14(August 3rd) and Day 15(August 4th): Gym days off, spending time with friends.

Will have nothing to post these two days and I will be spending time with friends this weekend. Golf, frisbee, and whatever else happens will ensue. Beer will be available but I'm holding off for another week at least but I consider a cheat meal/beer.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Enjoy the relaxation

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 16 (August 5th): Biceps, back, bit of cardio.

Took Max Pump and Ignite 2 at 12:30pm right after lunch and attacked the gym at 1pm

One Arm Bent Over Row: 3 sets of 8

High Inverted Row: 3 sets of 8

Cable Palm Rotational Row: 3 sets of 8

Spider Curl: 3 sets of 8

Wide Grip Cable Curl: 3 sets of 8

Standing Hammer Curl : 3 sets of 8

Chin Ups: 3 sets of 8

Pulldown Bicep Curl: 3 sets of 8

EZ Bar Reverse Grip Barbell Curl: 3 sets of 8

Standing Dumbbell Reverse Curl: 3 sets of 8

Seated Barbell Wrist Curl: 3 sets of 8

I enjoyed my weekend off. I'm hoping to do some medium intensity squats tomorrow. Not sure why the back has been giving me issues for the last week. I should say lower back right around the tail bone.

Tomorrow I'll probably be doing shoulders, legs, lower back, and not sure.

Was told that I was a beast in the gym today and that I attacked the weights like an animal. Muscles were full, endurance had me like a gazelle, and I had veins popping out a tad.

Side note: Today a girl I came across "Hey there Mr Guns, hows it going?" Now, I so don't see what she is saying since I see pictures of you guys on here that put me to shame 10x over but if she had a momentary illusion, I'll take it

Either way, I smiled. Was a good day.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 16 (August 5th): Biceps, back, bit of cardio.

Took Max Pump and Ignite 2 at 12:30pm right after lunch and attacked the gym at 1pm

One Arm Bent Over Row: 3 sets of 8

High Inverted Row: 3 sets of 8

Cable Palm Rotational Row: 3 sets of 8

Spider Curl: 3 sets of 8

Wide Grip Cable Curl: 3 sets of 8

Standing Hammer Curl : 3 sets of 8

Chin Ups: 3 sets of 8

Pulldown Bicep Curl: 3 sets of 8

EZ Bar Reverse Grip Barbell Curl: 3 sets of 8

Standing Dumbbell Reverse Curl: 3 sets of 8

Seated Barbell Wrist Curl: 3 sets of 8

I enjoyed my weekend off. I'm hoping to do some medium intensity squats tomorrow. Not sure why the back has been giving me issues for the last week. I should say lower back right around the tail bone.

Tomorrow I'll probably be doing shoulders, legs, lower back, and not sure.

Was told that I was a beast in the gym today and that I attacked the weights like an animal. Muscles were full, endurance had me like a gazelle, and I had veins popping out a tad.

Side note: Today a girl I came across "Hey there Mr Guns, hows it going?" Now, I so don't see what she is saying since I see pictures of you guys on here that put me to shame 10x over but if she had a momentary illusion, I'll take it

Either way, I smiled. Was a good day.
    Mr Guns nothing beats a compliment made by a female....well, that is if she's pretty, lol

One question..., why so many biceps exercises?

I would go for 4 or 5 back exercises, and maybe 2 or max 3 biceps exercises. But that's how I roll.

Anyway, keep up the good work, definitely seeing improvement in your work outs!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

She was pretty so I'm not complaining

Well I've been trying a few different bicep exercises but I agree that yesterday I might of went overboard a bit.

My back is lacking so I need to step it up in that dept also.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Loving the detail man. Boxing for that long is no joke! Its a seriously good workout. Thanks for your military service, what branch were you in? Get some rest, pop some motrin and drink some water and you will be ready to go in no time!
    Sorry not sure how I missed your question. I served in the Air Force during the Gulf War.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Still going I see. Good deal. Excellent detail in here. I hope you're enjoying the products, and it seems that you are. Keep killing it bud.
    Oh, and pugilistic sports are the best, whereas "sports" like basketball suck. How is a slap on the wrist a foul? GTFOH with that.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

That's a hell of a workout my man. lots of volume and lots of variety

12. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 17 (August 6th): Legs, Lower back

Took Max Pump and Ignite 2 around 12:30pm and entered the gym at 1pm.

Well I started off with squats and was weary of my lower back/tailbone since it has given me issues. Started off with a few sets at 180, 220, 270 and no issues. I ended up getting all the way to 350. Still no issues but I stopped there. Let's just say this had a delayed effect. Over an hour into the workout my old injury smacked me in the forehead and asked me what I was thinking. Yes, I need to give things a bit more time and I need to learn from this. Anyway here is everything I did before I hobbled my butt out of the gym and into the shower.

Squats: 5 sets of 7

Deadlifts 3 sets of 7

Hyperextensions: 3 sets of 8

Leg Curl: 3 sets of 8

Floor Barbell Calf Raise: 3 sets of 8

Cable Calf Raise: 2 sets of 8

Walking Barbell Lunge: 2 sets of 8

Dumbbell Step Up: 2 sets of 8

Left the gym at 2:15, hit the shower, found a bottle of motrin and got intimate with some ice packs on the lower back.

Moved my shoulder exercises to Wed. Had to call this one a bit short. Take care all.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Day 17 (August 6th): Legs, Lower back

Took Max Pump and Ignite 2 around 12:30pm and entered the gym at 1pm.

Well I started off with squats and was weary of my lower back/tailbone since it has given me issues. Started off with a few sets at 180, 220, 270 and no issues. I ended up getting all the way to 350. Still no issues but I stopped there. Let's just say this had a delayed effect. Over an hour into the workout my old injury smacked me in the forehead and asked me what I was thinking. Yes, I need to give things a bit more time and I need to learn from this. Anyway here is everything I did before I hobbled my butt out of the gym and into the shower.

Squats: 5 sets of 7

Deadlifts 3 sets of 7

Hyperextensions: 3 sets of 8

Leg Curl: 3 sets of 8

Floor Barbell Calf Raise: 3 sets of 8

Cable Calf Raise: 2 sets of 8

Walking Barbell Lunge: 2 sets of 8

Dumbbell Step Up: 2 sets of 8

Left the gym at 2:15, hit the shower, found a bottle of motrin and got intimate with some ice packs on the lower back.

Moved my shoulder exercises to Wed. Had to call this one a bit short. Take care all.
    Sucks bro....hope your lower back will heal soon....
    Olympus labs Rep
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Sucks bro....hope your lower back will heal soon....
    Thanks and its all good. The benefits I have got from MP and IG2 have made me want to be in the gym due to the great progress.I will design my upcoming workout around my back issues and will keep this ball rolling. I have decided to take the day off but I wont less this stuff my nor will I be stupid and injure myself further.This has all been a learning process. I plan to take this in stride and move on. Of course I say this now as I sit in my seat with ice packs but yea
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quick Update:

I had a sudden business trip pop up. I have the last couple days of blog entries on the computer at home ready to be submitted (after a quick proof read) but wont be able to submit it till late tonight/tomorrow morning when I get back. Just wanted you guys to know I'm still on the ball working out Just had business kick up the last couple days that required some hella overtime to be done on some websites.

Will talk soon.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 18 (August 7th): Recovery for my back.

Took Max Pump and Ignite 2 at 7:00 am to start my day. Also took some motrin periodically throughout the day and used ice often. I have to get my lower back better since man does it suck trying to sleep even.

Today I had a Hurley shirt on and had a lady ask how long have I been working out and even made a comment about the veins in my right arm sticking out. Now I have never had a person make a comment that specific about my veins but I'll take what I can.

My energy was good throughout my morning and afternoon. Not bad since I had such little sleep the night before from the pain. Sucks when you have to sleep in the fetal position to relieve stress off of that lower tailbone area.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 19 (August 8th): Traps and Lats

Max Pump and Ignite 2 at 8:00 am and gym time at 8:30 am.

I normally don't dedicate a gym session just to this and heck I probably overlook these muscle groups a bit but I'm trying not to over do the lower back since its still recovering.

Close Grip Pull Up: 3 sets x 10

Reverse Grip Lat Pull Down: 3 sets x 10

Straight Arm Lat Pull Down: 3 sets x 10

Cable Shrug: 3 sets x 10

Cable Upright Row: 3 sets x 10

Seated Dumbbell Shrug: 3 sets x 10

Exercise Bike: 20 minutes

My energy levels remained high and the back didn't bother me too much while riding the bike which I thought would be an issue.

On some of my exercises today I did a new thing where I would hold the movement for 10-30 seconds before I released. Only did that to change things up but it did give me quite a bit more of that burn feeling by the time I was done.

Note: Sorry for the extra amount of editing I'm having to do. The sites editor built into the replying/posting doesnt seem to like my chrome browser lately so have to fire up ole' IE.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 20 (August 9th): Chest and Biceps

I took Max Pump and Ignite 2 at 7:30am and hit the gym at 8am.

Dumbbell Floor Press: 5 sets of 10

Reverse Grip Incline Bench Press: 5 sets of 10

Chest Dip: 5 sets of 10

Wide Grip Standing Barbell Curl: 4 sets of 10

Dumbbell Preacher Curl: 4 sets of 10

Standing Hammer Curl: 4 sets of 10

Treadmill: 20 minutes @ flat incline 4mph

Endurance was up there during this workout. I love doing Chest and Bi's. I think it has alot to do how intimidated I was by bench presses back in January when I started doing them. I remember doing 100 lbs twice and thought wow i'm I pathetic. Nothing feels better than knowing you have bettered yourself and worked hard to accomplish it. Today at the end of my chest exercises I did throw in just a standard bench press and was able to do 220 6x. Not bad considering I had thought I fatigued that muscle group pretty well at that point.

Chest was looking full at the end of my workout and had a a long vein going down my left bicep that I don't recall seeing before. As Hannibal would say "I love it when a plan comes together." (I hope you get that reference, well some of you ).
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 21 (August 10th): Cardio

I mixed in some Ignite 2 with my protein shake and took it with Max Pump at 8am. Got in the gym at 8:45 am.

Well, my back issue set me back a bit this week but I am proud of myself. In the past I typically would of had the all or nothing thinking and would of said "Well, back hurts, might as well wait a week or two before I lift again".

I planned my exercises around my back and made sure to keep ice on it and take motrin as needed.

I am hoping to do some squatting later next week but will do much lighter weights than usual. I'm thinking nothing higher than 200lbs. I have to strengthen those muscles and just be safe.

Treadmill: 20 minutes @ 3.8 mph

Exercise Bike: 15 minutes @ medium intensity

Jump Rope: Minute on, Minute off, for about 10 minutes

Treadmill: 5 minutes @ 4.8 mph

Although I usually get tired quickly during cardio, my energy levels stayed with my during my workout even if my legs asked me "are we done yet?". It may not seem like much of a workout but cardio always kicks my butt.

The endurance and energy combo that I'm getting from Max Pump and Ignite 2 have kept me able to be motivated this week despite the hold backs. I'm glad I have them in my arsenal.

Sunday will be my day off. Going to take it easy. Thanks for watching
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 22 (August 11th): Day Off

I got up late this morning but was very tired and got in bed late.

I just took my Max Pump and Ignite 2 with my breakfast. I have some chores to do but all in all it's going to be an easy day.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Later Bros!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Looks like the Ignite2 and Max Pump are in full effect. More energy and increased endurance....yeeeep side effects galore

22. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Max Pump and Ignite 2 definitely add a nice edge to the workouts. Endurance , pumps, and energy are always great with that stack.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Max Pump and Ignite 2 definitely add a nice edge to the workouts. Endurance , pumps, and energy are always great with that stack.
    Ignite2 + Max Pump is a win win combo. Very nice...clean sweet energy, and a good pump.

Interesting to see what Stimul8 +Max Pump is going to do.....Boom
    Olympus labs Rep
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Ignite2 + Max Pump is a win win combo. Very nice...clean sweet energy, and a good pump.

Interesting to see what Stimul8 +Max Pump is going to do.....Boom
    Wow didn't even think of that combo. Don't tease me like that !
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Wow didn't even think of that combo. Don't tease me like that !
    You my friend know what Stimul8 can do

Waiting on my own Stimul8....my ignite2 is almost empty
    Olympus labs Rep
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Looking good in here brosef.

Ignite+protein? Um, what flavor protein? I can't see myself slugging down a chocolate shake with some berry flavored ignite, but hell, if it works...
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

Ignite+protein? Um, what flavor protein? I can't see myself slugging down a chocolate shake with some berry flavored ignite, but hell, if it works...
    Ignite and protein mixed together is pretty hardcore.....just swallow it I guess......(think I'll pass )
    Olympus labs Rep
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Lol Ok well its 2 scoops of chocolate protein in a shaker with water. The chocolate is strong enough that the berry Ignite isnt so bad. Some days I will mix them seperate then some days I'm like screw it.

Just think a chocolate sundae with raspberry or cherry syrup on top. Lately I have a second shake around 4pm if my protein isn't up to par for that day (without the Ignite 2 at that point though).

Just did an intensive 2 hour workout in the gym. Going to lunch. Will post my log later this evening. Thanks for chiming in guys so that I know someone is watching at least.
  29. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

That sounds pretty good to be honest and im looking forward to tonights update.

Dont worry bro, were always watching and supporting, its what we do!
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

We're never far away.....
    Olympus labs Rep
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Always watching. Sometimes just go a little silent when I have nothing of substance to post.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 23 (August 12th): Middle Back, Traps, Lats, Cardio

I took Max Pump and Ignite 2 at 9:00 am and got in the gym at 9:45 am.

Close Grip Bent Over Row: 3 sets of 10

Reverse Grip Bent Over Row: 3 sets of 10

Seated Cable Row: 3 sets of 10

Close Grip Pull Up: 3 sets of 10

Straight Arm Lat Pull Down: 3 sets of 10

Lat Pull Down: 3 sets of 10

Cable Upright Row: 3 sets of 10

Seated Dumbbell Shrug: 3 sets of 10

Behind The Back Barbell Shrug: 3 sets of 10

Treadmill: 30 minutes at 3.2 mph

I ended up being in the gym 2 hours today. It felt like one of my better workouts that I have had in a while.

Ended up consuming 1970 calories today. I'm having Chinese buffet on Thursday for lunch so working extra hard this week to prepare.

My endurance in the gym today was off the hook. Over time I'm noticing more separation in my neck, traps, and shoulders. Obviously a good thing but wonder if its just how it goes over time with working out those muscles or a combination of also losing a bit of fat. Regardless I'm liking the look even though I have a long way to go. It's all about the journey. Back muscles seemed a bit full from what I saw in the area. Not much vascularity was going on back there but I got more fat to lose before I get the results I'm looking for. Do lats even get veiny?

Last year I went to the chiropractor over 16 times. This year I have been once.

Lower back feel just about healed up. Going to touch on some squats tomorrow maybe. If it was a date, then I might get to second base with some squats. I'm not going to overdue it this time since spending 5 days with lower back pain was not fun.

Night all!
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Yeah lats get veiny

34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Even light squats in the higher rep range will pay dividends. If you're worried about reaggravating a pre existing condition, drop some weight (40-60% of 1RM range) and add more reps and sets. 10x10 is boring, but hard, and is a moneymaker.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Even light squats in the higher rep range will pay dividends. If you're worried about reaggravating a pre existing condition, drop some weight (40-60% of 1RM range) and add more reps and sets. 10x10 is boring, but hard, and is a moneymaker.
    Thanks for the advice on the squats. I decided to hold up on squats till tomorrow but did get a workout in today.

I will post on my workout a bit later. It's about lunch time and me so hungry
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I just wanted to show my progress. I started weightlifting for the first time in my life around Thanksgiving of last year. I didn't really kick it up to where I am now till around May of this year when I first started coming to these forums and with the help of much needed and loved supplements.

The other 2 pictures are as of this morning. Anyway, will post on my workout later today. My pics arent anything to write home about and I still need to work on my bodyfat to get rid of my spare tire (oh its there, trust me)

Name:  20121119.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  111.1 KBName:  201308131-small.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  66.9 KBName:  201308132-small.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  68.2 KB
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Holy vast improvements batman. Damn. You've done well, very well.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

^^ indeed - great progress!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  39. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Day 23 (August 12th): Middle Back, Traps, Lats, Cardio

I took Max Pump and Ignite 2 at 9:00 am and got in the gym at 9:45 am.

Close Grip Bent Over Row: 3 sets of 10

Reverse Grip Bent Over Row: 3 sets of 10

Seated Cable Row: 3 sets of 10

Close Grip Pull Up: 3 sets of 10

Straight Arm Lat Pull Down: 3 sets of 10

Lat Pull Down: 3 sets of 10

Cable Upright Row: 3 sets of 10

Seated Dumbbell Shrug: 3 sets of 10

Behind The Back Barbell Shrug: 3 sets of 10

Treadmill: 30 minutes at 3.2 mph

I ended up being in the gym 2 hours today. It felt like one of my better workouts that I have had in a while.

Ended up consuming 1970 calories today. I'm having Chinese buffet on Thursday for lunch so working extra hard this week to prepare.

My endurance in the gym today was off the hook. Over time I'm noticing more separation in my neck, traps, and shoulders. Obviously a good thing but wonder if its just how it goes over time with working out those muscles or a combination of also losing a bit of fat. Regardless I'm liking the look even though I have a long way to go. It's all about the journey. Back muscles seemed a bit full from what I saw in the area. Not much vascularity was going on back there but I got more fat to lose before I get the results I'm looking for. Do lats even get veiny?

Last year I went to the chiropractor over 16 times. This year I have been once.

Lower back feel just about healed up. Going to touch on some squats tomorrow maybe. If it was a date, then I might get to second base with some squats. I'm not going to overdue it this time since spending 5 days with lower back pain was not fun.

Night all!
    Nice workout bud. Endurance is a tell tale sign that Max Pump and Ignite 2 are working there magic!

Itll take a while for the veins to come out but i know when i get super lean my lats get pretty veiny, so give it time and it will come.

Just be careful with that back man! Take it nicceeee and sloowww.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 24 (August 13th): Lower back, Legs, Cardio

Took Max Pump and Ignite 2 at 9:30 am and had gym time at 10 am.

Squats: 3 sets of 10

Deadlift: 3 sets of 10

Hyperextension: 3 sets of 10

Walking Barbell Lunge: 4 sets of 10

One Leg Barbell Squat: 4 sets of 10

Leg Curls: 4 sets of 10

Cable Calf Raise: 4 sets of 10

One Leg Standing Bodyweight Calf Raise: 4 sets of 10

Took it down a knotch on the amount of weight I put on the lower back today.

This evening will be my tell-tale sign on whether or not I overdid it but I took it slow and easy.

Workout today went well. Muscles were plump like Ballpark Franks. I had energy even after my workout was over but I had to control myself not to push too hard.

Thanks for the compliments on my pictures/progress. I fall off the wagon every now and then but what I have learned is that you get right back on and keep it going.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-25-2012, 01:34 PM
  2. On The Road To Summer Leanness (HDrol++ Cutting Log)
    By OnTheRoadTo in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 02:38 PM
  3. The Road To Recovery: Cissus, Anabolic Pump, and a Bad Shoulder
    By rolandajoint in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 09:54 PM
  4. Poobah On the Road to 405 with John Pinder.
    By Poobah in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 04:56 PM
  5. Npc: The Road To Ifbb Pro Status
    By YellowJacket in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2003, 01:49 AM