BLR Fomeron and Prolactrone a very excellent PCT........

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Not logging Acnedren but using it every day. I've used this before on cycle and it basically eliminates any pimples whatsoever .

    I've noticed increase in oil production bur not seeing any negative effects from it.
    Where can I get get "Acnedren" from? I never have pimples or acne but this Tren/Test cycle am on might make me break out a little..So you think I can take it if I break out or it's harsh?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ALPH0NSE View Post
    Where can I get get "Acnedren" from? I never have pimples or acne but this Tren/Test cycle am on might make me break out a little..So you think I can take it if I break out or it's harsh?
    No it's not harsh whatsoever. I don't break out either but I Have to shave every day for work and sometimes my neck can get pretty jacked up when I'm "on".

    Here is a example I ran 45 mg of epistane and 1000 mg of stano for 6 weeks and I had a ton of breakouts. I read up on high dose of B5(Pantho Acid) and started using 2000mg its real cheap so I figured WTF. It improved but still not great.

    I came across Acnedren while using Fomeron and ordered it for my last cycle last summer. I ran epistane at 40/40/50/50/50 and stano again at 1000 mg added Acnedren and I had zero breakouts.

    I'm a greasy Italian so I'm naturally oily but Acnedren is were it's at. I wouldn't run a cycle without it. Black Lion Research makes it as well but I think you can get it on nutraplanet. I don't plug other supplement sites but google is your friend.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ALPH0NSE View Post
    I have a question for you Brundel regarding Prolactrone by BLR. Well i already noticed that my sleep got way better which makes me really happy and I even noticed that I'm getting more horny the last couple of days because I never wanted to have sex 3 days in a row like that before lol! As far as these things I'm glad, but I wanna make sure my prolactin does not end up being elevated later on through the cycle so I wanna make sure if I take certain pills they will not ruin or stop Prolactrone by BLR from functioning properly. So would Vitamin C, Caffeine, Fish Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Glucosamine, Extra Strength Excedrin, Aspirin, Calcium, Vitamin D, Milk Thistle, and pre-workouts affect Prolactrone and reduce its functon in any way? Whatever I mentioned up here if any of it will affect Prolactrone I will definitely stop it for a while cause I want the full effect of Prolactrone. Thanks again for your time brother and thank you for an amazing product.
    I dont see anything I know of that interacts.
    The sleep and libido effects are amazing...seriously.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ALPH0NSE View Post
    Where can I get get "Acnedren" from? I never have pimples or acne but this Tren/Test cycle am on might make me break out a little..So you think I can take it if I break out or it's harsh?
    Im gonna recommend you wait about a week. We are dropping the price of Acnedren. I want to make sure guys that need to use it all the time can.
    So...expect a significant drop in price within about a week.
    you can go top the Black Lion website and check the where to buy page for places that carry it if NP doesnt have it in stock.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  5. Orbit is an awesome place good shipping time as well.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Im gonna recommend you wait about a week. We are dropping the price of Acnedren. I want to make sure guys that need to use it all the time can.
    So...expect a significant drop in price within about a week.
    you can go top the Black Lion website and check the where to buy page for places that carry it if NP doesnt have it in stock.
    Damn I missed the reduced price !!! I'll need another bottle in 2 weeks anyway .

    Update to the log :

    Didn't comment on increased recovery . I feel like I could crush it every day . I'm going to increase from 4 days to 5 and set my split up a bit differently .

    I increased my protein this Sunday and dropped all bread from my diet. Very good PCT so far .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  7. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

    Im gonna recommend you wait about a week. We are dropping the price of Acnedren. I want to make sure guys that need to use it all the time can.
    So...expect a significant drop in price within about a week.
    you can go top the Black Lion website and check the where to buy page for places that carry it if NP doesnt have it in stock.
    That's Awesome news brother..I'm gonna definitely wait and grab it in case I break out..By the way Brundel Prolactrone is just simply crazy good when it comes down to Libido..The test from my cycle plus Prolactrone is making my thing a monster lol! Even my sleep improved from last week big time.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ALPH0NSE View Post
    That's Awesome news brother..I'm gonna definitely wait and grab it in case I break out..By the way Brundel Prolactrone is just simply crazy good when it comes down to Libido..The test from my cycle plus Prolactrone is making my thing a monster lol! Even my sleep improved from last week big time.
    I know ...its insane. It makes me like a dog without water.
    Prolactrone is amazing on cycle but during PCT its great as well.
    It helps keep you anabolic and improves recovery through several pathways.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  9. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

    I know ...its insane. It makes me like a dog without water.
    Prolactrone is amazing on cycle but during PCT its great as well.
    It helps keep you anabolic and improves recovery through several pathways.
    That's good to hear..By the way Tren+Test give me the worst fevers/headaches everyday and I think Prolactrone + Excedrin do the job to make it go away.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ALPH0NSE View Post
    That's good to hear..By the way Tren+Test give me the worst fevers/headaches everyday and I think Prolactrone + Excedrin do the job to make it go away.
    Ok so.....probably two things are contributing to this and both are very bad.

    1. blood pressure. I have had my blood pressure get to 195/110 on tren. I also had a cardiac arrest on tren and had to be revived. I now have a pacemaker implanted in my chest. DO NOT fuk around with your blood pressure. Buy a BP cuff and check it several times daily when on cycle.
    If it gets out of hand, get on blood pressure meds or pull the plug on the cycle. period.

    2. Dehydration. Tren makes me sweat like a whore in church.....if your not taking in 1-2 gallons of water daily you WILL be dehydrated even if you dont feel thirsty. 1 gal is the min i drink even off cycle....dehydration leads to all kinds of nasty things. A wel hydrated body and brain function at optimal levels.
    Stay hydrated.

    Prolactrone and excedrine will help but remember excedrine is a caffeine pill and will DEHYDRATE YOU lol. Its a diuretic.
    So..with the excedrine reach the 2 gal mark with water daily.

    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  11. Tren is nasty business .

    Libido is pretty much static for me. In all fairness though I don't think its possible for mine to increase. My wife says I'm worse then a 15 year old boy. Either way coming off cycle can wreak havoc on libido but that's not the case at all for me .

    Overall I marvel at the results I'm getting .
    Increased sleep , glowing skin , strength has remained and vascularity is through the roof . I've got some crazy veins crossing all over my forearms and up from my elbow . Synergistic effects from Fomeron and Prolactrone are amazing so far . Could there be a better liver friendly cycle ?? I don't know
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  12. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

    Ok so.....probably two things are contributing to this and both are very bad.

    1. blood pressure. I have had my blood pressure get to 195/110 on tren. I also had a cardiac arrest on tren and had to be revived. I now have a pacemaker implanted in my chest. DO NOT fuk around with your blood pressure. Buy a BP cuff and check it several times daily when on cycle.
    If it gets out of hand, get on blood pressure meds or pull the plug on the cycle. period.

    2. Dehydration. Tren makes me sweat like a whore in church.....if your not taking in 1-2 gallons of water daily you WILL be dehydrated even if you dont feel thirsty. 1 gal is the min i drink even off cycle....dehydration leads to all kinds of nasty things. A wel hydrated body and brain function at optimal levels.
    Stay hydrated.

    Prolactrone and excedrine will help but remember excedrine is a caffeine pill and will DEHYDRATE YOU lol. Its a diuretic.
    So..with the excedrine reach the 2 gal mark with water daily.

    Thx for the info Brundel..I'll definitely do what you mentioned but as far as blood pressure I think am fine so far but quick question are Ephedrine pills bad to take as a pre-workout supplement while on Tren and Test? My other question would be regarding "Prolactrone" where some people mentioned it causes Carpel Tunnel Syndrome..Is that true? And when would it subside fast if somebody ends up getting it? Thanks for your time bro.

  13. The combo of formeron and prolactrone is actually a great otc cycle. The amazing thing is...after the cycle your endocrine system and hpta are actually functioning better than before
    This is in contrast to any aas.

    Ephedrine has been used for decades by bodybuilders for fat burning as well as a pre workout and overall stimulant. As far as a preworkout supp goes i think this is a personal preference. If your young and healthy with no heart issues and you dont overdo it ephedrine is fine. Do note that many people have died using ephedrine and it would be wise to respect its strength. Keep the dose low and watch your heart rate and especially body temp and you should be fine.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  14. Carpel tunnel syndrome? never heard that one. I haven't noticed anything like that.

    As far as ephedrine goes can legit sources be found? I remember eating Ripped Fuel by twinlabs like it was candy. That and ultimate orange were staples to being able to lift the entire gym.
    I may have just dated myself with those two supplement references.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  15. Elevated HGH levels can cause carpel tunnel syndrome, however, IF it occurs it is transient and will subside as soon as HGH levels normalize.
    Meaning if you stop using whats causing it itll go away
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  16. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Tren is nasty business .

    Libido is pretty much static for me. In all fairness though I don't think its possible for mine to increase. My wife says I'm worse then a 15 year old boy. Either way coming off cycle can wreak havoc on libido but that's not the case at all for me .

    Overall I marvel at the results I'm getting .
    Increased sleep , glowing skin , strength has remained and vascularity is through the roof . I've got some crazy veins crossing all over my forearms and up from my elbow . Synergistic effects from Fomeron and Prolactrone are amazing so far . Could there be a better liver friendly cycle ?? I don't know
    This is so awesome
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  17. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Tren is nasty business .

    Libido is pretty much static for me. In all fairness though I don't think its possible for mine to increase. My wife says I'm worse then a 15 year old boy. Either way coming off cycle can wreak havoc on libido but that's not the case at all for me .

    Overall I marvel at the results I'm getting .
    Increased sleep , glowing skin , strength has remained and vascularity is through the roof . I've got some crazy veins crossing all over my forearms and up from my elbow . Synergistic effects from Fomeron and Prolactrone are amazing so far . Could there be a better liver friendly cycle ?? I don't know
    I'd say no. BLR is what's up.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  18. Crappy picture I'll get some better ones.

    Point is almost 3 weeks on a OTC PCT featuring Fomeron and Prolactrone and I'm increasing size . I've lost nothing in the way of muscularity. When I carb down this coming week it should be sick the progress I'm making .





    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375460658.429740.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  71.1 KB
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  19. SO wait......I just want to make sure.....your GAINING in PCT?!?!
    How would you compare it to the cycle you ran before PCT?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  20. Youll lose some weight when you drop carbs though.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  21. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Crappy picture I'll get some better ones.

    Point is almost 3 weeks on a OTC PCT featuring Fomeron and Prolactrone and I'm increasing size . I've lost nothing in the way of muscularity. When I carb down this coming week it should be sick the progress I'm making .

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=86 369"/>
    Looking good man keep it up! I got a question for you Brundel, I have minor pain in my right wrist when I bend it upwards, what supplement or medicine I could take to make it better so I won't stop lifting since am on cycle?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    SO wait......I just want to make sure.....your GAINING in PCT?!?!
    How would you compare it to the cycle you ran before PCT?
    Yes sir. I feel really amazing . I haven't lost any strength and have a very good increase of aggression .

    I need to reset but I would be very confident using this same PCT running say 6 weeks of epistane .

    I'm real experienced running epi and not using research chemicals would be a godsend . I'm thinking Fomeron , Prolactrone and DAA would be a very effective PCT for a mild methylated product like epistane or possibly halodrol.
    I'll get ripped by some for that comment but results are what they are.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  23. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Yes sir. I feel really amazing . I haven't lost any strength and have a very good increase of aggression .

    I need to reset but I would be very confident using this same PCT running say 6 weeks of epistane .

    I'm real experienced running epi and not using research chemicals would be a godsend . I'm thinking Fomeron , Prolactrone and DAA would be a very effective PCT for a mild methylated product like epistane or possibly halodrol.
    I'll get ripped by some for that comment but results are what they are.
    You shouldnt get ripped for it. The reality is this combo is sufficient as a PCT for ANY cycle. I am 100% confident.
    I have seen enough bloodwork now during PCT to know for sure that FOrmestane works very well for restoring HPTA function.
    Add a boost in HGH and some DAA and you have even a better PCT.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ALPH0NSE View Post
    Looking good man keep it up! I got a question for you Brundel, I have minor pain in my right wrist when I bend it upwards, what supplement or medicine I could take to make it better so I won't stop lifting since am on cycle?
    1. stop bending it upward whenever possible.
    2. ibuprofen before training. Dont let it bend up when not training.
    3. get some wrist wraps. We plan on making BLR wraps soon but for now Harbinger makes good ones. (what I use)

    What caused the pain in the first place?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  25. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

    1. stop bending it upward whenever possible.
    2. ibuprofen before training. Dont let it bend up when not training.
    3. get some wrist wraps. We plan on making BLR wraps soon but for now Harbinger makes good ones. (what I use)

    What caused the pain in the first place?
    Okay thanks for the help brother..I had a problem from lifting heavy on my flag bench 2 years ago and it keeps coming back every now and then and it bugs me a lot..I take "Naproxen" instead ibuprofen, is that fine? Another question for you, I've been on my Tren-A + Test-P for 9 days now and my nipples are fine and not sensitive but I could say they're just a little puffy sometimes..I started from day-1 on cycle taking 0.25mg of Arimidex EOD..Do you think that's enough or should I go on 0.5mg EOD instead to be on the safe side?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by ALPH0NSE View Post
    Okay thanks for the help brother..I had a problem from lifting heavy on my flag bench 2 years ago and it keeps coming back every now and then and it bugs me a lot..I take "Naproxen" instead ibuprofen, is that fine? Another question for you, I've been on my Tren-A + Test-P for 9 days now and my nipples are fine and not sensitive but I could say they're just a little puffy sometimes..I started from day-1 on cycle taking 0.25mg of Arimidex EOD..Do you think that's enough or should I go on 0.5mg EOD instead to be on the safe side?
    In order to properly assess required dose Ill need to know the doses of AAS.
    how much test
    how much tren
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  27. I'm doing 400mgs Tren-A "1cc EOD" and I'm doing 200mgs Test-P "0.5cc EOD"

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ALPH0NSE View Post
    I'm doing 400mgs Tren-A "1cc EOD" and I'm doing 200mgs Test-P "0.5cc EOD"
    Prolactrone at least 2 caps per day but 3 is better.

    I prefer aromasin or formeron though as they are suicidal AI's. Arimidex can release a bunch of aromatase so...eod administration is not ideal.
    I think .25ed is better just so there is no rebound on the off days. Otherwise estro will be high one day and low the next but itll be a rollercoaster.
    ED is better.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  29. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

    Prolactrone at least 2 caps per day but 3 is better.

    I prefer aromasin or formeron though as they are suicidal AI's. Arimidex can release a bunch of aromatase so...eod administration is not ideal.
    I think .25ed is better just so there is no rebound on the off days. Otherwise estro will be high one day and low the next but itll be a rollercoaster.
    ED is better.
    Thanks brother that's really helpful.

  30. Hey brundel you think I'll need a PCT for this PCT ?? great results so far but I'm running 4 pumps a day.
    PCT is stronger then the cycle itself . Possibly some erase or similar product ?
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 05:56 PM
  2. Starting epistane soon and not sure about my PCT
    By Afrochowder in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 10:57 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 05:12 PM
  4. Hello I am new and had a very weird question
    By Fernelias in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-09-2006, 05:39 AM
Log in
Log in