Stephen's Energizer Bunny Log
- 10-11-2013, 07:23 PM
- 10-11-2013, 11:26 PM
10-11-2013, 11:37 PM
Went to metroflex today. We have one around 5 minutes from me but I didn't like the hours. Now there is a change of ownership and moved it (literally down the street) on top of being changed to 24 hr I think I am going to go ahead and sign up.
Anyway used half a scoop of stimul8
Db flat bench, didn't have an adjustable bench but no biggie
50 lbs x10
100 lbs x8x8x8
70 lbs x8
(They hadn't brought the cables in yet so I had to improve)
Bench Machine. Idk what to call it as this is the only place I've seen that has it. It's basically a unilateral plate loaded chest press but it's not seated you lay down just like a normal bench press.
1 plate x12
2 plates x6
Standing Calve Raise Machine
5 sets of 12 super slow
Seated Calve Raise Machine this was super old school, like the knee pad moved, not adjustable, you got into position and then you pulled it towards you over your knees (it's set on a pivot). But felt fantastic
6-7 sets of 12 again super slow.
Standing Rear Delt Flyes again an old style one
Moved from 60 lbs to 180 in 30 lb increments at 16
I love this gym, the no a/c is kinda ghey but since it's getting colder slowly I don't really mind
10-11-2013, 11:42 PM
10-12-2013, 02:33 AM
10-12-2013, 02:50 AM
10-12-2013, 11:47 AM
10-12-2013, 12:49 PM
10-12-2013, 01:30 PM
10-12-2013, 02:01 PM
I break down my long term goal into little short term steps whereas my partner expects long term progress in a short term time frame. Guess that's why people start the juice in the first place
10-12-2013, 05:28 PM
10-22-2013, 01:49 PM
Gah dammit, I keep doing a long update and I get jewed.
Well not much has changed I am up to 193 ish just eating normal, no force feeds no diets. 198 is where I always end up but I'm trying to get there slowly.
Have hit most groups since my last post and I have no nudes since the metroflex doesn't really have mirrors, they barely got the towers set in.
But I will comment on a few things:
1. Using stimul8 at 3/4 of a scoop now
2. Using flexible powder by Formutech (twice a day and log is up for those who care)
3. Using g8 before bed
4. Yesterday I had a nice 11 ounce sirloin with double loaded mash from Texas Roadhouse
5. The vascularity is increasing
6. I feel like I am almost back to where I was before I started jerking around
10-22-2013, 02:00 PM
10-22-2013, 02:13 PM
10-27-2013, 12:30 AM
10-27-2013, 01:30 AM
10-27-2013, 12:50 PM
10-27-2013, 06:09 PM
10-27-2013, 06:20 PM
10-27-2013, 06:26 PM
10-27-2013, 06:44 PM
10-27-2013, 06:46 PM
10-27-2013, 07:21 PM
10-27-2013, 07:34 PM
I'd take a jeep truck over either... but then I think I'd go ford, though chevy has some nice trucks too...
I plan on having on of these as my tow rig some day. Just w/ an updated drivetrain.
But nice new truck man, congrats.
10-27-2013, 07:56 PM
10-27-2013, 08:24 PM
10-27-2013, 10:16 PM
10-27-2013, 10:20 PM
10-27-2013, 10:52 PM
10-28-2013, 03:25 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By txwakeskater in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 46Last Post: 02-07-2003, 03:51 PM
- By scotty2 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 44Last Post: 01-15-2003, 03:03 PM
- By Matthew D in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 12-27-2002, 03:04 AM
- By DreamWeaver in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 14Last Post: 12-24-2002, 08:01 AM
- By Blindfaith in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-12-2002, 12:59 AM