Stephen's Energizer Bunny Log

Page 6 of 12 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Nice bench session man.

    My chest has gotten smaller the more I focus on bench and the less I focus on pecs (flys etc). Kinda funny. I have a massive chest but lack the arms/tris to put it to use.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023


  2. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Nice bench session man.

    My chest has gotten smaller the more I focus on bench and the less I focus on pecs (flys etc). Kinda funny. I have a massive chest but lack the arms/tris to put it to use.
    I have the opposite problem lol, lets split the difference
    •   
       


  3. OOOOOO and cardio

    Played about an hour of ultimate frisbees with my friends, went to our old high school and played til the sun went down and then brought out the light up frisbee. really fun and it brought me back to when I played school ball

  4. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post

    I have the opposite problem lol, lets split the difference
    Lets do it! Haha. Actually my tris are growing like crazy now that I got smart. Still have longgggg arms though. Just more room for muscle right!?
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post

    Lets do it! Haha. Actually my tris are growing like crazy now that I got smart. Still have longgggg arms though. Just more room for muscle right!?
    Lol or headaches. But mainly a little of both haha
    •   
       


  6. Been taking tramadol, I really fooked my ankle this time lol

  7. Back from vacation and all caught up in here.. as per norm you are killing it man
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Back from vacation and all caught up in here.. as per norm you are killing it man
    How was it bro?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    How was it bro?
    New York was fantastic. Jammed a lot in the 4 days, but wasn't raced off my feet - thanks to the subway.

    Saw Spiderman on Broadway (pretty cool), but the best was the 'nasty show' at the Comedy Cellar.. basically laughed till I cried for 2 hours... Can't wait to go back.

    Where abouts in Texas do you live? My brother in law lives in Kingwood just outside of Houston.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    New York was fantastic. Jammed a lot in the 4 days, but wasn't raced off my feet - thanks to the subway.

    Saw Spiderman on Broadway (pretty cool), but the best was the 'nasty show' at the Comedy Cellar.. basically laughed till I cried for 2 hours... Can't wait to go back.

    Where abouts in Texas do you live? My brother in law lives in Kingwood just outside of Houston.
    That's awesome glad you enjoyed yourself!

    And Austin suburbs dude

  11. I did back Friday

    Hobbling around with an ankle brace. Still hurting

    2 scoops High Volume

    Hammerstrength Lat Pulldown
    1 pps x??
    2 pps x12
    115 lbs per side x10
    3 pps x7x6x4

    Underhand lat pulls
    4 sets of 8

    Seated Cable Rows
    4 sets of 10

    Cable Straight Arm Pull overs
    4 sets of 10

  12. How did the high volume treat you?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    How did the high volume treat you?
    Very well, I had a painful pump at the end of those Hammerstrength lat pulls. I love that machine to begin with bc it forces you to arch your back and pin your shoulders to get a full motion.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    Very well, I had a painful pump at the end of those Hammerstrength lat pulls. I love that machine to begin with bc it forces you to arch your back and pin your shoulders to get a full motion.
    Execution of that machine sounds great..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Execution of that machine sounds great..
    Yeah!

    It's super simple just a straight bar and pivot really but since its front loaded is what really makes ya fight against it with that arc. It's glorious, too bad that gym is one big window and drains the strength right out of me. Or else I'd go more

  16. Well, funds are low. I guess I am not going to be able to compete next month. Oh well, at the very least I know I can actually stick with a cut for an extended period of time.

  17. Might just do a mock meet instead?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Might just do a mock meet instead?
    I don't know what that means honestly lol.

    I just would have to pay for a membership/entry fee/and for the singlet on top of other gear. Maybe after I buy the new car to replace my truck I can try my hand at it again and just pay for everything up front so nothing surprises me last minute like this hahaha.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    I don't know what that means honestly lol.

    I just would have to pay for a membership/entry fee/and for the singlet on top of other gear. Maybe after I buy the new car to replace my truck I can try my hand at it again and just pay for everything up front so nothing surprises me last minute like this hahaha.
    Go into the gym like normal, and do a trial meet, 3 squat attempts, 3 bench attempts, 3 deadlift attempts.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post

    I don't know what that means honestly lol.

    I just would have to pay for a membership/entry fee/and for the singlet on top of other gear. Maybe after I buy the new car to replace my truck I can try my hand at it again and just pay for everything up front so nothing surprises me last minute like this hahaha.
    Mock meet is just doing all three for maxes in one day on your own.

    3 attempts squat
    3 attempts bench
    3 attempts Deadlift

  21. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Go into the gym like normal, and do a trial meet, 3 squat attempts, 3 bench attempts, 3 deadlift attempts.
    I could always do that. Sure it'd give me a good base idea of where I stand!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Mock meet is just doing all three for maxes in one day on your own.

    3 attempts squat
    3 attempts bench
    3 attempts Deadlift
    Ya for sure. If y'all want I can even record it for yous guys (I'm from Brooklyn now)

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    I could always do that. Sure it'd give me a good base idea of where I stand!
    Do them each in order, warm up, take attempt 1, rest 10 minutes (typical time between attempts in a flight), attempt 2, attempt 3.

    Rinse and repeat.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Do them each in order, warm up, take attempt 1, rest 10 minutes (typical time between attempts in a flight), attempt 2, attempt 3.

    Rinse and repeat.
    Thanks the timing was going to be my next question, I'll go to the gym with real power racks some time soon and see if I can get it on film and yall can white or red flag me haha

  25. Been caught up looking for a new job. Only lifted Monday.

    Typical chest training, the only thing I changed was I did bench and incline hammerstrength, then worked on rear delts, then did curls, then finished chest with seated cable flyes, and ended the workout with facepulls.

  26. Think I caught a cold but still gotta lift

    3 sets of pull ups (bw)
    x8x6x5

    Lat Pulldowns w/ low row grip
    4 sets of 8

    Lat Pulldowns w/ reverse grip
    4 sets of 8

    Hammerstrength Row
    4 sets of 8

    Cable Low Row
    4 sets of 8 each arm and the both arms (24 total reps per set)

    Hammerstrength Shrug
    4 sets of 8

    Name:  image-3870848966.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  444.5 KB

    For being sick that was a good pump and I think I've improved my front lat spread

  27. Looking thick up top man.. nice looking V... (can see reflection in mirror)
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Looking thick up top man.. nice looking V... (can see reflection in mirror)
    Thanks a ton man! I got a really good pump even being sick, and I'm starting my lean bulk back up so the extra cals are going to the right places I guess!

  29. I got a stoopid workout tonight (in a good way)

    Pre-
    Small meal
    + 1 scoop Karbolyn (sample pack)
    + 2 caps Nirvana
    + 1 scoop Hemo Rage UC (sample pack)

    Pull ups
    4 sets - 8/8/6/6

    Cable Flyes (one notch above shoulder height)
    50 each side 12/12/10/8/8

    Incline Barbell
    135 10/10
    155 8
    185 6
    135 6

    Db Curl
    20 each 16
    30 each 16
    40 each 12
    20 each 12

    Ez Bar Tri Ext
    80 lb 10/10/8

    One arm db extension
    20 each 16 + 8

    Neutral Grip Lat Pulls
    80 10/10
    120 8/6


    Name:  image-3503796723.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  370.7 KB


    Name:  image-4273552198.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  481.0 KB


    Definitely buying Karbolyn or a like product soon.

  30. Look at that vein, up through the delt .... NICE!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 03:51 PM
  2. Scotty's T1 pro log
    By scotty2 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 03:03 PM
  3. Workout Log in Word Format
    By Matthew D in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-27-2002, 03:04 AM
  4. T1 pro log
    By DreamWeaver in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 08:01 AM
  5. My Cycle Log
    By Blindfaith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-12-2002, 12:59 AM
Log in
Log in