Gaining lean mass with Iforce Isotean

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Name:  protein pudding.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  73.0 KB

this is 1 scoop isotean in just about 1 cup of greek yogurt, mixes sooo well, i can use 1/2 cup of yogurt but i wanted more food ;-), again, ading pb2 or real pb or even almond butter takes it to another level, soo good

2. How does it mix w/the Greek yogurt?
    HiTech Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Epolis13 View Post
    How does it mix w/the Greek yogurt?
    It mixes great, like I said you could kix a whole scoop in only 1/2 cup yogurt if u wanted...with a lot of proteins it would just be way tooo thick

4. What else are you taking with this? like Conquer or Hemavol for a preworkout? I bet that would only enhance it!

5. I've been wanting to try conquer...I've loved all other iforce preworkouts, I've tried them all. I was using prodigy preworkout, now origin, prodigy was probably the best peeworkout to date, but I'd love to see how conquer stacks up....also, I have used hemavol in the past and loved it and only used sample of compete...great taste but was never able to run it long enough to see long term results
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    I've been wanting to try conquer...I've loved all other iforce preworkouts, I've tried them all. I was using prodigy preworkout, now origin, prodigy was probably the best peeworkout to date, but I'd love to see how conquer stacks up....also, I have used hemavol in the past and loved it and only used sample of compete...great taste but was never able to run it long enough to see long term results
    Conquer is very different and very strong in the focus department.. I think you will really enjoy it

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

7. I love focus so I might just have to give it a try

8. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Name:  protein pudding.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  73.0 KB

this is 1 scoop isotean in just about 1 cup of greek yogurt, mixes sooo well, i can use 1/2 cup of yogurt but i wanted more food ;-), again, ading pb2 or real pb or even almond butter takes it to another level, soo good
    yeah 1 cup of greek and about a scoop of protein isn't a huge meal or anything.....but it's an awesome snack, calms the sweet tooth and packed full of quality protein
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

9. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    I love focus so I might just have to give it a try
    It catches you off guard.. you don't really notice it until you get 1-2 sets in.. then you feel yourself completely separated from the rest of the world!

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 12:26 AM
  2. Need to gain lean mass.. need more calories
    By bigCountry000 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-19-2008, 04:01 PM
  3. The Ectomorph's Guide to Gaining Lean Mass
    By eggplant21 in forum Bulking