Gaining lean mass with Iforce Isotean

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. I've been tryin...horrible with technology obv., I used to be able to get pics up, ill try again tonight


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    I've been tryin...horrible with technology obv., I used to be able to get pics up, ill try again tonight
    Honestly, its tricky to post pics on forums ive found! Facebook is easy, but here.. not so much!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   
       


  3. Yea they are always too big

  4. And can never copy and paste

  5. sorry guys i just tried for an hour to try and figure out these damn pictures and how to resize them and stuff, cannot figure it out they just will not upload :-(
    •   
       


  6. You have to use a program that will allow you to resize pics.. pain lol
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  7. photo shop... maybe even ms paint?? resize them and save as a jpeg for smallest size files. u might be able to upload them to photobucket and then just link them here.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  8. Thanks fuys ill try that out for sure...super busy last couple days 12 hour shofts....ill try to get the pics up tomorrow...sorry for the delay and lack of updates

  9. Ill make it up to u woth some awsome food porn haha

  10. Name:  isotean confetti cake.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  88.1 KB

    FINALLY!!!!! isotean microwaveable cake....middle still a littly soupy...it is broken cuz i was eating it lol soooo good, a some pb2 to the batter = even better.....notice i used confetti cake pancake mix.......the under cooked parts are like brownie batter.. might be the best tasting straight isolate ive ever tried

  11. Name:  protein pudding.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  73.0 KB

    this is 1 scoop isotean in just about 1 cup of greek yogurt, mixes sooo well, i can use 1/2 cup of yogurt but i wanted more food ;-), again, ading pb2 or real pb or even almond butter takes it to another level, soo good

  12. How does it mix w/the Greek yogurt?
    HiTech Representative

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Epolis13 View Post
    How does it mix w/the Greek yogurt?
    It mixes great, like I said you could kix a whole scoop in only 1/2 cup yogurt if u wanted...with a lot of proteins it would just be way tooo thick

  14. What else are you taking with this? like Conquer or Hemavol for a preworkout? I bet that would only enhance it!

  15. I've been wanting to try conquer...I've loved all other iforce preworkouts, I've tried them all. I was using prodigy preworkout, now origin, prodigy was probably the best peeworkout to date, but I'd love to see how conquer stacks up....also, I have used hemavol in the past and loved it and only used sample of compete...great taste but was never able to run it long enough to see long term results

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    I've been wanting to try conquer...I've loved all other iforce preworkouts, I've tried them all. I was using prodigy preworkout, now origin, prodigy was probably the best peeworkout to date, but I'd love to see how conquer stacks up....also, I have used hemavol in the past and loved it and only used sample of compete...great taste but was never able to run it long enough to see long term results
    Conquer is very different and very strong in the focus department.. I think you will really enjoy it

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  17. I love focus so I might just have to give it a try

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Name:  protein pudding.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  73.0 KB

    this is 1 scoop isotean in just about 1 cup of greek yogurt, mixes sooo well, i can use 1/2 cup of yogurt but i wanted more food ;-), again, ading pb2 or real pb or even almond butter takes it to another level, soo good
    yeah 1 cup of greek and about a scoop of protein isn't a huge meal or anything.....but it's an awesome snack, calms the sweet tooth and packed full of quality protein

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    I love focus so I might just have to give it a try
    It catches you off guard.. you don't really notice it until you get 1-2 sets in.. then you feel yourself completely separated from the rest of the world!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 12:26 AM
  2. Need to gain lean mass.. need more calories
    By bigCountry000 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-19-2008, 04:01 PM
  3. The Ectomorph's Guide to Gaining Lean Mass
    By eggplant21 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-03-2008, 10:29 PM
  4. Lean Mass with a week break Cycle...
    By feelingfizzy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 09:58 PM
  5. Jabaha's ADDING LEAN MASS WITH X-FACTOR
    By jabaha in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 08:37 PM
Log in
Log in