Heavy Lifting with Mass FX *sponsored*

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. Thanks for all the kind words fellas! No intention to put back on any of that fat any time soon. I do, however, intend to keep getting stronger

Athletic Xtreme Mass FX: Final Review

Effects Personally Noticed:
    - Increased Hunger: This took a week or so to catch up with me, but once it did it became impossible to ignore - I've simply been hungrier, more often, to the point that it was aggravating. I most certainly ate more, & more often, because of this. That being said, I was actually leaner by the end of the month, so never a bad thing to eat & not get fat!

-Increased Aggression: Not in a pissy sort of way, or all the time irritability like certain hormones can contribute to - I just noticed that my patience this last month has been much shorter. I seemed quicker to get irked at idiots in traffic, or if I hurt myself at work (as a mechanic, that's about daily). No seething rage or more likelihood to argue/pick fights, I just have been quicker to cuss things.

-Increased Libido: Just wanted it, every day, even when very tired - I think it was easier to get aroused, & I often seemed harder than I'm used to. Also seems like it increased the size of my payloads, which is always a plus. This was evident from the end of week 1 thru the month, with no decline.

-Increased Strength: I was able to consistently increase my loads on my main training compounds, & routinely was surprised at how easy the increases felt. In one month I added over 30lbs to my deficit deadlift 3RM, & continued to easily add 10lbs/wk to my squat lifts. Part of this is simply good programming & training/diet/supplementation, but I can't deny the new 1RM on benchpress & traditional deadlift at this new lighter bodyweight - both only 10lbs under my best maxes at almost 20lbs heavier & on cycle, & the benchpress followed zero programming schedule (I simply benched how I felt inclined to each week). Mass FX will NOT hurt your strength, that's for darn sure.

-Increased Pump/Vascularity: The entire month of Mass FX, it seems that my veins have been more prominent & my muscles have seemed more full, round the clock - people kept telling me I was looking bigger, even as I've actually been getting lighter. Winning.
    -No bad sides, acne extremely negligible, no bad tastes/burps, convenient 2pills 2x/day dosing, morning & dinner-ish, with or without food.

-Would you recommend this product/use again? Yes. Personally, it primarily has a place in PCT to help get me back on track & continue to lift heavy with my newly acquired strength from a hormonal cycle. This product works fast, which is imperative to keep gains in such a sensitive time immediately following steroid usage. In addtition, anyone looking for a natural way to increase their sex drive & push for steady progress in their weight training could benefit from a 2-month cycle of Mass FX - this product can make a notable difference in the weight room, no joke.

Nice work, Athletic Xtreme. Give yourselves a pat on the back: Mass FX is no snake oil - this product does just what it advertises. One of the strongest natural products I've tried. As a natty product, it's not magic - but it is, undeniably, effective. Thanks again!

2. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    So who can hook me up with a good deal on this stuff in a few weeks

Nice work man, your pulls are definitely getting better, you'll catch me before long if I don't get to work! haha.
    discount code is in my sig if you order through the AX site.
    If you order elsewhere, I have no codes, but there are some great deals out there, it just depends on when you buy
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post

discount code is in my sig if you order through the AX site.
    If you order elsewhere, I have no codes, but there are some great deals out there, it just depends on when you buy
    Thanks for the heads up!
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

4. Great review, I do believe I'll pick this up (along with some ArA hopefully) for my next PCT. Well done on the log and even moreso on the lifts!
    Antaeus Labs Representative

5. Yeah I've noticed the same in the aggression department.
    BPS Representative
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SPLocal View Post
    Great review, I do believe I'll pick this up (along with some ArA hopefully) for my next PCT. Well done on the log and even moreso on the lifts!
    I don't think you'll be disappointed if you're looking for a natty sup that makes a palpable difference. Not many out there that do. And I think Transform Supplements is the only other company I've seen pushing a Methyl EAA so far, and it retails for like 79.99 or something crazy, for just pure M-EAA. Mass FX has a mega-dose of Stinging Nettle to compliment it, as well as a lot of Zinc & a few other goodies.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. stack with mass fx max?
    By dafox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 11:41 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 02:22 PM
  3. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 09:20 AM