Heavy Lifting with Mass FX *sponsored*

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Impressive dead lift, from a deficit too? You are an animal
    Completely agree!! Hyde is a beast!!
    Life's a garden, dig it


  2. Agree with 2 previous posts^^ nice numbers!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  3. Monster lifts as always Hyde.. Looks like the TLC from the little lady is paying off.. LOL
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.
    •   
       


  4. man this makes me wanna squat and dead! darn broken foot!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  5. Hyde's smashin a new chick AND prs?! Yessir things are lookin good!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    DMAA was my friend this morning. But I'm in the whole honeymoon stage with this gal - you know where you can fly on like no food or sleep if you have to and your mood is phenomenal? That thing going on. Been getting more ass than a toilet seat, FINALLY! No complaints here man
    Are you using bulk DMAA powder or pills?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Are you using bulk DMAA powder or pills?
    It's the MDAA in the MassFX he is talking about I believe
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    It's the MDAA in the MassFX he is talking about I believe
    correct
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Haha when I didn't see u update in 2 days I new it was the new girlfriend!! Bone it like u stole it brother !!! Lol
    Bone it like you stole it... Classic
    Independent Review

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    It's MDMA I believe
    ummm, no

  11. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ummm, no
    Hmmm...quote editing now I see
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  12. I'm here Mr. Hyde! . Just like you were longing lol. Tear it up!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post

    Hmmm...quote editing now I see
    Hahahahahah this is awesome
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  14. I still don't see a stim effect from it. Maybe it's so slight that if I don't try to notice it I don't see it. I'll try to keep aware of my energy level when I take my next dose
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  15. my appetite is insane!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Are you using bulk DMAA powder or pills?
    Some Ergopharm AMP, prop blend with 70mg of caff/cap & the other 250 or so mg is a blend of Chocamine for appetite suppressant (my ghrelin is nuts on these mornings at work where I've been up w/ a gal all night) & DMAA. Grabbed a bottle for $10 earlier this year of NP since they've been trying to eliminate the last of the DMAA products. 3 caps was awesome the other day - zero jitters, zero crash, smooth reliable energy for about 6 hrs & heavily suppressed appetite to keep things clean. Last thing I need is to pound some mcdonalds bfast or some trash when my cortisol is already thru the roof from so little sleep.

    I don't use this routinely, both to save it and avoid a tolerance buildup. Less than once/wk. 2-3 caps does the trick.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    man this makes me wanna squat and dead! darn broken foot!
    All things in time! Perfect opportunity to attack the top end hard now so you can have the time to give some love to the big lifts when you're foot is healed.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Impressive dead lift, from a deficit too? You are an animal
    Haha my ass & back are animals...it's this whole pressing/upper body thing I need to figure out - wish my bench could keep up a tad bit better! The way it's going I'm liable to deadlift double my benchpress within a year

    Thanks for all the kind words gentlemen!

    There was a guy there motivating me I'd just spot that was partial squatting...585 for 6 reps. Very high, but you can tell he's not a weenie regardless. Kind of puts you on the spot not to wimp out! The bar I was using didn't have knurling close enough so part of my hands were on smooth & I swear I almost dropped it every rep *smh*

  19. Try pin squats bro. I can do insane reps of high weight with that shyt and it also helps reinforce form and hip thrust
    Independent Review

  20. review is going well.
    keep hangin and bangin bro.
    at the gym, and at home!
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

    Haha my ass & back are animals...it's this whole pressing/upper body thing I need to figure out - wish my bench could keep up a tad bit better! The way it's going I'm liable to deadlift double my benchpress within a year

    Thanks for all the kind words gentlemen!

    There was a guy there motivating me I'd just spot that was partial squatting...585 for 6 reps. Very high, but you can tell he's not a weenie regardless. Kind of puts you on the spot not to wimp out! The bar I was using didn't have knurling close enough so part of my hands were on smooth & I swear I almost dropped it every rep *smh*
    Use chains and negatives and half reps from the bottom on the bench press. Works for me anyway. And lots of lightweight explosive reps.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    review is going well.
    keep hangin and bangin bro.
    at the gym, and at home!
    I love this comment; how I try to live my life! Busy as heck lately, but rest assured stayin' on the grind hard! Updates on lifting & developments with Mass FX coming tomorrow!

  23. Day 9 (202.0 lbs)

    Holy appetite Batman! Eating is never a chore, even when I'm full it seems. Definitely been more vascular as of late, absolutely no question. Not leaner, just more vascular. Acne has been coming up a bit too. Seems like beard is even growing faster. Libido is good, & mood has been stellar the entire time on this run so far. Whether that has been coincidental or not, who can say, but bigT has been feeling good too so perhaps the Mass FX might have some hand in this?

    Wednesday was a full off-day; took the lady for sushi & spent some time relaxing.

    Thursday was the lightest squat day of the week & bis/tris; cliffnotes were a workset of 5 reps @ 295 below parallel on squat & a full arm routine. Straight bro day, so hit 1 scoop of Juggernaut, 1 scp Hemavol, 3g of Cit Mal, 1g Agmatine, & 25g of CarbonX pre-workout.

    Arms were stupid ballooned compared to their real size:
    Name:  0725132011.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  134.2 KB

    Another at home postworkout:
    Name:  0725132030.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  138.9 KB

    Yesterday was a lot of fun, boxsquat & back attack with a buddy who was on day 1 of Mechabol @ 100mg:

    Bb Backsquat 135x5, 185x3, 225x1, 275x1
    Begin Sitting Back Fully on Box, Lean Forward & then Explode Upwards 315x1, 355x1, 395x1

    Pullups BW x12, 10, 10, 8, 10
    Bb Row 135x10, 185x8, x8, x8
    Behind the Neck Pulldowns 90x15, 120x12, 12, 14 (forced)
    Close-grip D-handle Pulldown 140x11, x10, x8 ds 70x15

  24. yeah...i forgot to mention how well my mood has been in my log...stress seems to be managed better also considering all of the stuff i have going on....but i definately agree on improved libido and appetite...

    like george carlin once said....never go grocery shopping when you are hungry...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yeah...i forgot to mention how well my mood has been in my log...stress seems to be managed better also considering all of the stuff i have going on....but i definately agree on improved libido and appetite...

    like george carlin once said....never go grocery shopping when you are hungry...
    I skipped the grocery store til tomorrow for that reason....would have came home with half the meat section & probably some bad decisions!

    Got my knee sleeves on warming things up, about to go hit a heavier partial squat, some speedwork, & shoulder accesory. Saturday night powerlifting. Look out, got ma hata blockaz on & set to kill

  26. Looking all kinds of swollen in that first pic!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  27. Boom lookin yoked in that first pic Hyde! Keep them shades on and let the haters hate
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Day 9 (202.0 lbs)

    Holy appetite Batman! Eating is never a chore, even when I'm full it seems. Definitely been more vascular as of late, absolutely no question. Not leaner, just more vascular. Acne has been coming up a bit too. Seems like beard is even growing faster. Libido is good, & mood has been stellar the entire time on this run so far. Whether that has been coincidental or not, who can say, but bigT has been feeling good too so perhaps the Mass FX might have some hand in this?

    Wednesday was a full off-day; took the lady for sushi & spent some time relaxing.

    Thursday was the lightest squat day of the week & bis/tris; cliffnotes were a workset of 5 reps @ 295 below parallel on squat & a full arm routine. Straight bro day, so hit 1 scoop of Juggernaut, 1 scp Hemavol, 3g of Cit Mal, 1g Agmatine, & 25g of CarbonX pre-workout.

    Arms were stupid ballooned compared to their real size:
    Name:  0725132011.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  134.2 KB

    Another at home postworkout:
    Name:  0725132030.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  138.9 KB

    Yesterday was a lot of fun, boxsquat & back attack with a buddy who was on day 1 of Mechabol @ 100mg:

    Bb Backsquat 135x5, 185x3, 225x1, 275x1
    Begin Sitting Back Fully on Box, Lean Forward & then Explode Upwards 315x1, 355x1, 395x1

    Pullups BW x12, 10, 10, 8, 10
    Bb Row 135x10, 185x8, x8, x8
    Behind the Neck Pulldowns 90x15, 120x12, 12, 14 (forced)
    Close-grip D-handle Pulldown 140x11, x10, x8 ds 70x15
    Damn Hyde, your really looking big bro!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  29. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Boom lookin yoked in that first pic Hyde! Keep them shades on and let the haters hate
    Thanks gents! I thought so too (for me, anyway); vasodilators & pump sets at the end of workout are funnnnn!

    I have been feeling crazy full lately - it's wild. And I don't take hemavol or bulk agmatine every day by any means. It's almost like Mass FX is having a GDA type of effect. Not so much on blood sugar, as I've taken it with nothing but 2 scoops of a protein blend & water & no drained feeling (despite only 10g carbs), but it does seem to have me feeling swoll & pumped. Could be a very interesting product for first 4wks of pct for anyone wanting to run both a t-booster & GDA but tighter on cash.

    Tonight's workout:

    Bb Backsquat 135x5, 185x3, 225x1, 275x1, 315x1, 365x1,
    Performed with Slow, Controlled Negative to 2/3 Depth Above Parallel 410x1

    Speed Deadlift 135x5, 225x5, 315x3 x6 sets
    Speed Bench 135x5, 205x3 x8 sets
    Strict Standing Military 95x15, 115x15, x15, 135x10, x8
    Side-Lateral Raises ss w/ Rear Delt Flys
    25x12/20x15, 25x12/25x12, 25x12/25x8/4 (rest pause to finish)

    Feeling strong as an ox last couple workouts. Lots of carbs & cals and some sleep no doubt helped, but I mean I've really had to hold back today & yesterday on the squatting - it's feeling SO light I want to do extra work. I squat the 365 beltless tonight, way below parallel, like it was cake. Could have easily carried the 410 into the hole even after the slow descent, but just trying to stick with the program (I add 10lbs every wk & 5 wks to go). Speed pulls & bench felt lighter & faster too.

  30. Looking big brah. Nice nums too
    Independent Review

  31. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    like george carlin once said....never go grocery shopping when you are hungry...
    yeah - but carlin was high when he said it .. always more to the story

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Arms were stupid ballooned compared to their real size
    nice pumpage - as everyone else said: swole bro!

  32. Day 10 (199.8 lbs)

    Feel like I've shed some water weight from some awful eating friday (Chinese buffet at meal #3 instead of my packed sweet potato & chicken breasts, 1lb of hotwings at a bar meal #7, & stack of cinnamon glazed french toast @ 1am with friends coming home before bed lol). Abs looking clearer again, thankfully. Appetite has been up, up, up.

    Full off-day. Church, gettin' my vette dialed in with my tuner, & had a stupid huge meal at the mother's with her side of the family. You don't wanna know the details, because you'd just be mad, bro - that good of a cheat meal

  33. Wuttup swole?? Strong lifts brotha. Numbers lookin real nice

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Day 10 (199.8 lbs)

    Feel like I've shed some water weight from some awful eating friday (Chinese buffet at meal #3 instead of my packed sweet potato & chicken breasts, 1lb of hotwings at a bar meal #7, & stack of cinnamon glazed french toast @ 1am with friends coming home before bed lol). Abs looking clearer again, thankfully. Appetite has been up, up, up.

    Full off-day. Church, gettin' my vette dialed in with my tuner, & had a stupid huge meal at the mother's with her side of the family. You don't wanna know the details, because you'd just be mad, bro - that good of a cheat meal
    My life consists of cheat meals. It's the way I roll and I won't change for anybody! Lol. Btw if you like the kind of food, if you get a steak and pork burrito at Chipotle and get the full serving of meat of each one you're looking at an insane burrito with at least 80 grams of protein. Between that and the rice I get a pretty substantial food buzz :-)

  35. I was wondering when you were going to start logging again!
    I'm in late on this, well very late actually, but subbed: you're putting in all the work and getting the size to boot, keep killing it.
    Antaeus Labs Representative



  36. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Thanks gents! I thought so too (for me, anyway); vasodilators & pump sets at the end of workout are funnnnn!

    I have been feeling crazy full lately - it's wild. And I don't take hemavol or bulk agmatine every day by any means. It's almost like Mass FX is having a GDA type of effect. Not so much on blood sugar, as I've taken it with nothing but 2 scoops of a protein blend & water & no drained feeling (despite only 10g carbs), but it does seem to have me feeling swoll & pumped. Could be a very interesting product for first 4wks of pct for anyone wanting to run both a t-booster & GDA but tighter on cash.

    Tonight's workout:

    Bb Backsquat 135x5, 185x3, 225x1, 275x1, 315x1, 365x1,
    Performed with Slow, Controlled Negative to 2/3 Depth Above Parallel 410x1

    Speed Deadlift 135x5, 225x5, 315x3 x6 sets
    Speed Bench 135x5, 205x3 x8 sets
    Strict Standing Military 95x15, 115x15, x15, 135x10, x8
    Side-Lateral Raises ss w/ Rear Delt Flys
    25x12/20x15, 25x12/25x12, 25x12/25x8/4 (rest pause to finish)

    Feeling strong as an ox last couple workouts. Lots of carbs & cals and some sleep no doubt helped, but I mean I've really had to hold back today & yesterday on the squatting - it's feeling SO light I want to do extra work. I squat the 365 beltless tonight, way below parallel, like it was cake. Could have easily carried the 410 into the hole even after the slow descent, but just trying to stick with the program (I add 10lbs every wk & 5 wks to go). Speed pulls & bench felt lighter & faster too.
    have you noticed strength gains you could attribute to mass fx black?

    my endurance and time between sets are improved, but haven't noticed any improved strength i could directly put on the fx black.

  37. lookin good there Hyde, nice work so far on this log!
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  38. Weird how you and I both are around -1 pound from the start.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  39. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Weird how you and I both are around -1 pound from the start.
    My diet is aimed at a recomp. I'd say it's aimed at a cut, but cheats are so prevalent right now I'm using my diet as a way to balance this out. I'd like to lose fat but strength gain is def more important now so just not getting fatter is easy enough to work with while building my strength.


    Day 13 (200.8lbs)

    Monday was supposed to be squat & chest, but last minute found out there was a big bday dinner on the Hill in stl for a friend, so had to squat & run. 350x3 was the workset, beltless & deep no prob. Shoulder got tweaked after last wk's heavy bench so just as well I suppose; I need to heal. Pounded some spaghetti baked w/ provel, salsiccia, & cannolis before hitting bed.

    Woke at 206.8 lbs Tuesday! Off-day (gf got back from a trip to Miami & left for Chicago today, so this was our night together). Don't worry, we had our own workout pre- & post dinner - which she even paid for, btw, to sweeten the deal. Did I mention the back massage I got? Winning. Diet was aggressive to day to compensate for Monday's cheat. Fixed things right up.

    Weight back in check today, ate clean & big - lots of sirloin, brown rice, veggies, had some protein & CarbonX preworkout meal. Very ready to pull a 3RM PR on deficit dead - rest, nutrition, & mindset were all there. God had other plans, however.

    Today's Lift
    Bb Backsquat 135x5, 185x3, 225x1, 275x1, 315x1, 365x1, 395x1 (all performed beltless except last, & all below parallel easy)

    Deficit Deadlift off 45 plate 135x5, 225x3, 315x3, 365x1, 405x1, 455x1, 495x1, then BOOM! (PR, still)

    BOOM! = the sound your right hamstring makes in your head when it pulls halfway thru the 2nd rep of your PR set you've been dreaming of all day midway thru your 8wk squat cycle where you squat every single day

    FML. I was so strong, STOOPID strong. Totally ready & confident for that 495x3 from a deficit - I wanted it, & am sure I'd have gotten it. First rep came up smooth & powerfully; I am certain I'd have finished the set of 3. Idk if that's good or bad. On the one hand, it's so disappointing to fail & be injured. On the other, it's great to know I really am getting stronger. Hopefully this heals up quick. Lower body is on hiatus until further notice. Time for upper body volume training I guess

  40. For reference, at a weight of 217lbs 3 months ago on Msten I pulled 535x1 from the floor. At 201 today I was going to pull 495x3 from a 1in deficit. I think Mass FX is making a difference in power.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. stack with mass fx max?
    By dafox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 11:41 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 02:22 PM
  3. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 09:20 AM
Log in
Log in