Heavy Lifting with Mass FX *sponsored*

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    sounds like it's working properly to me, you don't want it in the up position all the time
    Just changes position a little bit more frequently than I'd prefer in certain situations

2. Haha when I didn't see u update in 2 days I new it was the new girlfriend!! Bone it like u stole it brother !!! Lol
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Haha when I didn't see u update in 2 days I new it was the new girlfriend!! Bone it like u stole it brother !!! Lol
    Brother, you'd think we believed we were the last hope for the human race the way it's been

4. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Brother, you'd think we believed we were the last hope for the human race the way it's been
    Those were the days!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

5. momma's got a squeeze box
    and when daddy comes home he never gets no rest..........
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   

6. Day 5 (198.2lbs)

Haven't been this light in over half a year, and certainly not at this bodyfat/lean mass ratio. Lady was over last night til late in the morning, and noticed in the bathroom before catching a few hrs shuteye how cut/full I was looking. Figured it was a fluke, hadn't had the usual pre-bed meal & had been some time since I'd had water with all the distraction.

Wrong. The dry look has continued thru the morning & the entire day - I am most definitely drier than normal. And been drinking like a fish as hot as it's been at work, so it's certainly not for lack of hydration. Carbs have been higher than usual too yesterday & today for tonight's max effort deadlifts, so it's not glycogen depletion.

Mass FX is drying me out, & looking full to boot! There does seem to be the mildest of stim effects after taking a dose, like R1 & Big T seem to be experiencing. I had to run on 3 hrs of sleep today & was dragging very hard on the way home from work. Had my dose with pwo meal & noticed how alert I was before ever even hitting the preworkout supp (Juggernaut right now; don't waste your time).

Strength was up in max effort deadlift today (3RM deficit deads, specifically), despite being lighter bodyweight actually than last wk - go baby go!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Day 5 (198.2lbs)

Haven't been this light in over half a year, and certainly not at this bodyfat/lean mass ratio. Lady was over last night til late in the morning, and noticed in the bathroom before catching a few hrs shuteye how cut/full I was looking. Figured it was a fluke, hadn't had the usual pre-bed meal & had been some time since I'd had water with all the distraction.

Wrong. The dry look has continued thru the morning & the entire day - I am most definitely drier than normal. And been drinking like a fish as hot as it's been at work, so it's certainly not for lack of hydration. Carbs have been higher than usual too yesterday & today for tonight's max effort deadlifts, so it's not glycogen depletion.

Mass FX is drying me out, & looking full to boot! There does seem to be the mildest of stim effects after taking a dose, like R1 & Big T seem to be experiencing. I had to run on 3 hrs of sleep today & was dragging very hard on the way home from work. Had my dose with pwo meal & noticed how alert I was before ever even hitting the preworkout supp (Juggernaut right now; don't waste your time).

Strength was up in max effort deadlift today (3RM deficit deads, specifically), despite being lighter bodyweight actually than last wk - go baby go!
    you know whats funny? i was going to update a post and put that i look a little more vascular so maybe I am drying out a bit. weird. should be interesting to see my weight this at this weeks weigh in.

3 hours? man my body REQUIRES 10 hours to function with energy all day !
    BPS Representative

8. Got my Titan Support Systems knee sleeves in yesterday since I'm squatting 5x/wk - they are incredible, zero aggravation in my knees now & I feel so much more sure-footed under the bar. Any lifter with bad knees, old injuries, or lifting very heavy owes it to themselves to get a pair - $60 is a drop in a bucket compared to surgery, nevermind all the pain & off-time & inconveniences injuries bring. Not if I can help it!

Yesterday's Workout:

Bb Backsquat 135x5, 185x3, 225x1, 275x1, 315x1, 340x3

Bb Flat Bench 135x10, 185x5, 225x5, 235x5, 245x5, 255x2, 225x5
    Db Incline Press 65sx15, 75sx11, 80sx7, 60sx13
    Db Incline Hexpress 45sx16, 55sx12, 60x11
    Cable Flyes from Low Pin 40x18, 50x15, 60x13, x12

Today's Workout:

Bb Backsquat 135x5, 185x3, 225x1, 275x1, 315x1, 345x1, 385x1

Deficit Deadlift (done standing on 45lb plates) 135x6, 225x3, 315x3, 365x3, 405x3, 475x3 (PR)
    Pullups BW x13, 10, 6, 8
    Tbar Row Machine 1 plate x15, 2 plates x15, 3 x10, x10

9. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    you know whats funny? i was going to update a post and put that i look a little more vascular so maybe I am drying out a bit. weird. should be interesting to see my weight this at this weeks weigh in.

3 hours? man my body REQUIRES 10 hours to function with energy all day !
    DMAA was my friend this morning. But I'm in the whole honeymoon stage with this gal - you know where you can fly on like no food or sleep if you have to and your mood is phenomenal? That thing going on. Been getting more ass than a toilet seat, FINALLY! No complaints here man

10. Impressive dead lift, from a deficit too? You are an animal

11. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Impressive dead lift, from a deficit too? You are an animal
    Completely agree!! Hyde is a beast!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

12. Agree with 2 previous posts^^ nice numbers!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

13. Monster lifts as always Hyde.. Looks like the TLC from the little lady is paying off.. LOL

14. man this makes me wanna squat and dead! darn broken foot!
    BPS Representative

15. Hyde's smashin a new chick AND prs?! Yessir things are lookin good!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

16. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    DMAA was my friend this morning. But I'm in the whole honeymoon stage with this gal - you know where you can fly on like no food or sleep if you have to and your mood is phenomenal? That thing going on. Been getting more ass than a toilet seat, FINALLY! No complaints here man
    Are you using bulk DMAA powder or pills?

17. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    It's the MDAA in the MassFX he is talking about I believe
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

18. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    It's the MDAA in the MassFX he is talking about I believe
    correct
    BPS Representative

19. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Haha when I didn't see u update in 2 days I new it was the new girlfriend!! Bone it like u stole it brother !!! Lol
    Bone it like you stole it... Classic
    Independent Review

20. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    It's MDMA I believe
    ummm, no

21. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ummm, no
    Hmmm...quote editing now I see

22. I'm here Mr. Hyde! . Just like you were longing lol. Tear it up!

23. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post

Hmmm...quote editing now I see
    Hahahahahah this is awesome
    BPS Representative

24. I still don't see a stim effect from it. Maybe it's so slight that if I don't try to notice it I don't see it. I'll try to keep aware of my energy level when I take my next dose
    BPS Representative

25. my appetite is insane!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

26. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Some Ergopharm AMP, prop blend with 70mg of caff/cap & the other 250 or so mg is a blend of Chocamine for appetite suppressant (my ghrelin is nuts on these mornings at work where I've been up w/ a gal all night) & DMAA. Grabbed a bottle for $10 earlier this year of NP since they've been trying to eliminate the last of the DMAA products. 3 caps was awesome the other day - zero jitters, zero crash, smooth reliable energy for about 6 hrs & heavily suppressed appetite to keep things clean. Last thing I need is to pound some mcdonalds bfast or some trash when my cortisol is already thru the roof from so little sleep.

I don't use this routinely, both to save it and avoid a tolerance buildup. Less than once/wk. 2-3 caps does the trick.

27. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    man this makes me wanna squat and dead! darn broken foot!
    All things in time! Perfect opportunity to attack the top end hard now so you can have the time to give some love to the big lifts when you're foot is healed.

28. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Impressive dead lift, from a deficit too? You are an animal
    Haha my ass & back are animals...it's this whole pressing/upper body thing I need to figure out - wish my bench could keep up a tad bit better! The way it's going I'm liable to deadlift double my benchpress within a year

Thanks for all the kind words gentlemen!

There was a guy there motivating me I'd just spot that was partial squatting...585 for 6 reps. Very high, but you can tell he's not a weenie regardless. Kind of puts you on the spot not to wimp out! The bar I was using didn't have knurling close enough so part of my hands were on smooth & I swear I almost dropped it every rep *smh*

29. Try pin squats bro. I can do insane reps of high weight with that shyt and it also helps reinforce form and hip thrust
    Independent Review
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. stack with mass fx max?
    By dafox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 11:41 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 02:22 PM
  3. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 09:20 AM