IsoTean Rebuilds Kenpo

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

    You should climb the rope with your legs, not with your arms
    Oh, you know how teenage nephews can be. They bet me I couldn't do it with just arm strength! Lol. 53 is "old" in their eyes! I showed them! Then I went inside and iced my hands. Lol


  2. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post

    Oh, you know how teenage nephews can be. They bet me I couldn't do it with just arm strength! Lol. 53 is "old" in their eyes! I showed them! Then I went inside and iced my hands. Lol
    I know...my students are the same,12 to 18 year olds..asking if I can climb to the cealing with just my arms. Sure I can...(but it does hurt my joints )
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    You should climb the rope with your legs, not with your arms
    Truth!!! lol
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  4. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

    Truth!!! lol
    I work as a physical educations teacher at a highschool.

    Shame to see kids coming in and unable to climb in a rope. When I was young they taught us this at primary school PE, and we used to play outside and climb trees.

    Kids nowadays play with their xboxes and playstations.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  5. Decided to let my body heal a little due to sore joints in the elbows. Muscle recovers without issues so IsoTean is doing its' stuff. Joint Help is in my stomach. Go.....

    Boxers Workout

    Crunches
    40, 30, 30, 30

    Speed Bag
    6 rounds 2 min on and 1 min off

    Heavy Bag
    6 rounds 2 min on and 1 min off

    Hanging Leg Raise to Ceiling
    3x10

    Focusmaster
    6 rounds 2 min on and 1 min off

  6. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    I work as a physical educations teacher at a highschool.

    Shame to see kids coming in and unable to climb in a rope. When I was young they taught us this at primary school PE, and we used to play outside and climb trees.

    Kids nowadays play with their xboxes and playstations.
    Couldn't agree more. They even have there handheld ones.. kids cant even sit at a restaurant and color on there placemat, they have to be playing video games. As a kid, I never did that, I played tic tac toe with my dad while waiting for our food when out to eat lol
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  7. A friend of mine, his boy has just turned 4....already knew how the playstation worked when he was 3, how his moms phone works etc etc...Sad times we live in.

    Most Kids have no more imagination, can"t entertain themselves(except for the damn video games, Ipads and ****)

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Couldn't agree more. They even have there handheld ones.. kids cant even sit at a restaurant and color on there placemat, they have to be playing video games. As a kid, I never did that, I played tic tac toe with my dad while waiting for our food when out to eat lol
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  8. Agree, too much video gaming and not enough physical activity. I challenge everyone on AM to "Ask a Young Person to Do Something With Them".

    When was the last time you asked a young person, family or neighbor, to lift with you? Fish? Hunt? Woodwork? Garden? Anything. Kids feel like they have no connection with older adults. They won't ask to do something with you, you have to ask them. Have fun, ask a kid to do something.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Agree, too much video gaming and not enough physical activity. I challenge everyone on AM to "Ask a Young Person to Do Something With Them".

    When was the last time you asked a young person, family or neighbor, to lift with you? Fish? Hunt? Woodwork? Garden? Anything. Kids feel like they have no connection with older adults. They won't ask to do something with you, you have to ask them. Have fun, ask a kid to do something.
    Ask them to make you food... good skill to have!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    A friend of mine, his boy has just turned 4....already knew how the playstation worked when he was 3, how his moms phone works etc etc...Sad times we live in.

    Most Kids have no more imagination, can"t entertain themselves(except for the damn video games, Ipads and ****)
    Ipads just made everything even worse lol
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   
       


  11. Just one serving left in my IsoTean jug. All good things must come to an end. Took a scoop last night before bed as I was slightly deficient in protein yesterday. No issues with recovery or DOMS. No issues with the GI system. I'm adding IsoTean to my protein supplement list.

    Weather is almost a little too cool here. Preworkout shake of IsoTean. Still using iForce Compete for my intra.

    Deadlifts
    235x10
    255x5
    285x5
    305x5
    310x4

    DB Lift and Curls with hammer grip
    75x8
    70x8
    65x8x2

    WOD from knees
    5x20

  12. Final review is up in post 2. Thanks iForce for allowing me to log IsoTean!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    First, a big thank you to iForce for allowing the opportunity to log their new isolate based protein called IsoTean. After one tub of use here are my thoughts:

    Flavor: 8/10 I logged their chocolate flavor. It tastes like Swiss Miss without any overpowering sweetness. I used 8, 10 and 16 ounces of water and the taste remained good even though I exceeded their recommendation on water use.

    Mixing: 10/10 No undissolved protein clinging to the sides of my Nalgene container. A few shakes is all it takes to dissolve.

    Recovery: 8/10 I've used many isolate proteins before and this one holds up to all of them. Recovery is so hard to judge as it really depends on your workout intensity, muscle stress level and duration.

    Side Effects: none. No GI issues, bloating or gas.

    Overall I'd recommend this protein to my fellow lifters. The only issue I had was that the scoop was wide and shallow and would not fit into the neck of my Nalgene. Lol
    Awesome final review. Nalgene? You need to get an iForce shaker cup
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. gonna rebuild a respectable frame...
    By Manimalia in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 10:56 PM
  2. Bankshot's Triple-R Log: Rebuild, Recomp, and Recreate!
    By Bankshot in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 09:44 PM
  3. Rebuilding from injury
    By Joker22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 08:30 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-28-2006, 09:41 PM
  5. var good for rebuilding cartilage?
    By LakeMountD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-01-2006, 11:44 AM
Log in
Log in