IsoTean Rebuilds Kenpo
- 07-31-2013, 07:12 AM
Just one serving left in my IsoTean jug. All good things must come to an end. Took a scoop last night before bed as I was slightly deficient in protein yesterday. No issues with recovery or DOMS. No issues with the GI system. I'm adding IsoTean to my protein supplement list.
Weather is almost a little too cool here. Preworkout shake of IsoTean. Still using iForce Compete for my intra.
DB Lift and Curls with hammer grip
WOD from knees
- 08-01-2013, 05:22 PM
- 08-01-2013, 08:27 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Manimalia in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 05-04-2008, 09:56 PM
- By Bankshot in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2008, 08:44 PM
- By Joker22 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2007, 07:30 PM
- By iskone in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 07-28-2006, 08:41 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-01-2006, 10:44 AM