Oneiromancer Truthornothing's Review and Log

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,128
    Rep Power
    27959
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    72.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Oneiromancer Truthornothing's Review and Log


    I have been fortunate enough to be allowed to test out Antaeus Lab's new sleep and dream enhancing product Oneiromancer. Oneiro is Greek for dream. I am no stranger to dream enhancing products.

    I have used several teas and preparations to enhance dreaming. I have used Mountain Rose Herbs dreamers tea to good effect. I have also used melatonin to enhance sleep and dreaming. I have been using D-Serine for its memory enhancing properties and have discovered that it does in fact enhance dreaming. I have yet to find a product that takes dreaming to where I have heard and have desired to go. Lucid dreaming and OBE's have eluded me.

    So as you can see I do have a stick to measure this product against. I have ceased taking the d-serine and haven't had any dreamer's tea since learning I have been selected for the test. I have been having trouble sleeping due to many personal stressors that have currently invaded my life.

    I have cut my caffeine consumption but still drink around 8 cups a day, I take Clearshot concentrate in the morning Pre workout. I also take White Flood by Controlled Labs and Prototype's Effervescent COP and UR Spray. I take two servings of Controlled Labs Purple Wraath, one intra workout and another mid morning. That is my current supplement regimen.

    I am currently on a ketogenic diet and am eating around 150 grams of protein 180 grams of fat and around 35 - 40 grams of carbs per day. I work out like a MF'er and am constantly pushing....for me there is no such thing as a maintenance workout.

    I just took two caps of the Oneiromancer with a snack about 30 minutes ago and am getting ready to hit the hay. I am in the gym by 4:30 am So I go to bed early. I will report tomorrow on what I experienced. I will be as objective as humanly possible. Welcome aboard and I hope to have some interesting dreams to report.... but if not I'll report that too.

    G'nite
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  2. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,128
    Rep Power
    27959
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    72.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quick note, I just notice a crawly scalp feeling, not uncomfortable but noticeable and I am also definitely getting drowsy
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  3. Advanced Member
    hugojaya's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    643
    Rep Power
    396761
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    11.99%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    I was wondering are you one of the sponsored logger or did you actual buy the product. Just wanted to know. Both ways I am very interested to see what goes down in your dream time.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,258
    Rep Power
    629842
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    68.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    subbed
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  5. Senior Member
    roblasane's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    1016847
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    20.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    In !!
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,071
    Rep Power
    5166428
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    5.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm in
    ~Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~

    AnabolicMinds.com Site Rep
  7. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,708
    Rep Power
    4783200
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Let the dreams begin
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  8. Advanced Member
    theniteman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    837
    Rep Power
    214980
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    8.63%

    In and interested in this for sure! Great start to the log!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  9. New Member
    gmanall's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    120464
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    59.32%

    In!
  10. New Member
    Daxter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    67665
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    32.07%

    I'm in, looks very interesting
  11. Senior Member
    CincyKiller45's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,514
    Rep Power
    185148
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    98.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sub'd
  12. Advanced Member
    henryv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    680
    Rep Power
    171340
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    37.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I have yet to find a product that takes dreaming to where I have heard and have desired to go. Lucid dreaming and OBE's have eluded me.
    I suggest you combine the product with some lucid dream/OBE induction techniques for maximum effect. It wouldn't give a truly objective view of the product's effects, but you'd most likely see the best results that way. At the least I'd suggest starting a dream diary. Even vivid dreams tend to fade to nothing almost immediately upon waking.

    Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    I was wondering are you one of the sponsored logger or did you actual buy the product. Just wanted to know. Both ways I am very interested to see what goes down in your dream time.
    It's sponsored.
    Antśus Labs
  13. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,128
    Rep Power
    27959
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    72.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    I suggest you combine the product with some lucid dream/OBE induction techniques for maximum effect. It wouldn't give a truly objective view of the product's effects, but you'd most likely see the best results that way. At the least I'd suggest starting a dream diary. Even vivid dreams tend to fade to nothing almost immediately upon waking.



    It's sponsored.
    I am happy to report that I most certainly have something to report. I hate to be a tease but I have two vivid dreams that I want to discuss at length. I am getting ready to go to work and I have no time to do them justice at this point. I didn't try any lucid dreaming techniques and I am going to give it a week raw just to see what it can do alone before I try to elicit control in my dreams. I will say I did dream many things last night and Henry is right. I am going to have to keep a journal. I had two that were so stunning and detailed that There is no way I will forget them. I discussed them with my girl friend this morning so they are definitely stored in my memory.

    I did feel rested and my early morning workout was outstanding. I'll give full account once the drudgery of my job is done for the day.

    Yes I was given this product, I assure you that regardless I will give an accurate and unbisased report, good or bad. My screen name is also my life's philosophy. Truth or Nothing, give nothing less accept nothing less
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  14. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    1047940
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    79.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Dreaming


    In as well. It would be crazy if this supplement kinda makes you dream the movie Flatliners. Now that would be one killer supplement. Good luck.
  15. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,258
    Rep Power
    629842
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    68.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    excited to hear more about your dreams in detail
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  16. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,708
    Rep Power
    4783200
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I want to dream like the movie Inception. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  17. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,704
    Rep Power
    3425572
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    8.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I want to dream like the movie Inception. Lol
    You actually are right now. We're 3 dreams deep
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  18. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,708
    Rep Power
    4783200
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    So I'm not really getting ready for work??
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  19. Senior Member
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215580
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    21.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Subbed, excited for your dream log!
  20. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,128
    Rep Power
    27959
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    72.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Night One: Wow!

    Ok I hope that my writing skills are up to the task of recording my experiences of last evening.

    I took the Oneiromancer approximately 45 minutes pre bedtime, I took 2 caps as directed and I took them with food. In approximately 30 minutes I felt tingly in the scalp region. I felt myself getting drowsy, though I was bit anxious with anticipation. I soon settled down and it didn't take long to fall asleep. And was dreaming pretty much immediately. Here is the first dream.

    I was lying in the edge of a forest. The dream was from a first person perspective and it was in color. The sky was blue and cloud filled and the forest was on the edge of the most lush and green meadow that you have ever seen. The dream was amazingly detailed. I could smell the earthy smell of decayed leaves and hear the gentle buzz of insects. I could see every blade of grass in the meadow and feel the breeze in my face. I was enjoying this pastoral setting when I heard a scurrying crash to my right. From behind me and to my right came a gigantic beetle. Approximately 20 feet in diameter. It was lady bug shaped and the most brilliant metallic red I have ever seen. No spots. Just gleaming red. Though it was close, I sensed that there was nothing to fear from this giant insect. It scurried into the meadow and put the front of its carapace into the soil of the meadow and shook itself into the dirt. It settled into the ground and immediately turned in to a grassy earthen hut. It was covered with luscious blades of grass about a foot tall. There was a booming voice in my head that said "This is the way that houses should be made so that all may share the wind. Then my view changed to an aerial view a mile or so about the earth and as far as I could see there were rows and rows of these grass houses and I could see the breeze rustling the grass of them all, as they were "sharing the wind"

    I woke immediately after this dream. Soon I was back to sleep and had the most vivid and realistic dream that I'd ever had.

    I was on the great plains. Again the sky was blue but there were no clouds. The grass was brown in spots. I was a Native American, though I did not think this in my dream. I was what I was, it was not like I thought "wow! I'm an Indian" that occurred after I woke up. There were several other Native Americans to my right. They were chasing a bison in my direction and shooting arrows at it. I could hear their hoots and yells as the thundering hooves of the bison charged in my direction. I was not afraid.
    The thought in my head was that I have to stop this beast so my people will not starve. I saw my shadow as the sun was behind me I saw a braid and two eagle feathers in my hair. I saw the dirt and gravel kicked up by the bison as it charged in my direction, head lowered. I knew what I had to do.

    As the bison careened at me, I leapt and grabbed it by its mane. Dodging its horns I swung underneath it. I was face up my legs pointed toward the rear of the bison. My head directly under the beast's head. I grabbed it by the beard with both hands and pulled down sharply with all my might. I could see the tendons in my arms standing out as I drove the bisons head into the ground. It totally up ended the animal,standing it on its head, before it tumbled the rest of the way over.

    This part was as in slow motion. It was unbelievable, yet in my dream it was exactly what I intended to happen. I saw the bison's legs go past me as it landed on its back. I was carried by the momentum onto the beast's stomach, I immediately reached into my waistband of my buck skin trousers and drew my stone knife and plunged it into the bison's neck. There was no blood but I knew it was dead. I stood over the animal and felt extreme satisfaction and then awoke.

    I had a lot more dreams that I can remember bits and pieces of. All were vivid. None were disturbing. Which is usually the type of dreams that I have.

    I felt very rested this morning despite waking several times during the night. Damn benign prostate hypertrophy. That's what happens when you are 48.

    I look forward to your feedback and questions and I look forward to taking it again tonight. I had an incredible work out this morning. I felt strong and pushed hard. I hope the other benefits of this supplement show themselves as readily as the dreams.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  21. Senior Member
    CincyKiller45's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,514
    Rep Power
    185148
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    98.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Wow. Can't wait to get my hands on some of this.
  22. Senior Member
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215580
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    21.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Cool update, look forward to tomorrow's experience.
  23. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,128
    Rep Power
    27959
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    72.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyKiller45 View Post
    Wow. Can't wait to get my hands on some of this.
    You will like it. I am looking forward to going to bed now. Scalp is pleasantly tingly again. Headed to bed
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  24. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,128
    Rep Power
    27959
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    72.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Cool update, look forward to tomorrow's experience.
    It was hard to get it all into words, especially to get the imagery right
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  25. New Member
    Nis1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    29041
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    57.16%

    I'm about to order some before I head off to dream land tonight. Sounds amazing!!
  26. New Member
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    7108
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    18.77%

    This looks great ! Great review so far truth I look forward to tomorrow. I might order some I just wish I could sample it before.
  27. Senior Member
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215580
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    21.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    It was hard to get it all into words, especially to get the imagery right
    I think you did a darn fine job.
  28. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335100
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    That is some seriously serious dreaming.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,071
    Rep Power
    5166428
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    5.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Night One: Wow!

    Ok I hope that my writing skills are up to the task of recording my experiences of last evening.

    I took the Oneiromancer approximately 45 minutes pre bedtime, I took 2 caps as directed and I took them with food. In approximately 30 minutes I felt tingly in the scalp region. I felt myself getting drowsy, though I was bit anxious with anticipation. I soon settled down and it didn't take long to fall asleep. And was dreaming pretty much immediately. Here is the first dream.

    I was lying in the edge of a forest. The dream was from a first person perspective and it was in color. The sky was blue and cloud filled and the forest was on the edge of the most lush and green meadow that you have ever seen. The dream was amazingly detailed. I could smell the earthy smell of decayed leaves and hear the gentle buzz of insects. I could see every blade of grass in the meadow and feel the breeze in my face. I was enjoying this pastoral setting when I heard a scurrying crash to my right. From behind me and to my right came a gigantic beetle. Approximately 20 feet in diameter. It was lady bug shaped and the most brilliant metallic red I have ever seen. No spots. Just gleaming red. Though it was close, I sensed that there was nothing to fear from this giant insect. It scurried into the meadow and put the front of its carapace into the soil of the meadow and shook itself into the dirt. It settled into the ground and immediately turned in to a grassy earthen hut. It was covered with luscious blades of grass about a foot tall. There was a booming voice in my head that said "This is the way that houses should be made so that all may share the wind. Then my view changed to an aerial view a mile or so about the earth and as far as I could see there were rows and rows of these grass houses and I could see the breeze rustling the grass of them all, as they were "sharing the wind"

    I woke immediately after this dream. Soon I was back to sleep and had the most vivid and realistic dream that I'd ever had.

    I was on the great plains. Again the sky was blue but there were no clouds. The grass was brown in spots. I was a Native American, though I did not think this in my dream. I was what I was, it was not like I thought "wow! I'm an Indian" that occurred after I woke up. There were several other Native Americans to my right. They were chasing a bison in my direction and shooting arrows at it. I could hear their hoots and yells as the thundering hooves of the bison charged in my direction. I was not afraid.
    The thought in my head was that I have to stop this beast so my people will not starve. I saw my shadow as the sun was behind me I saw a braid and two eagle feathers in my hair. I saw the dirt and gravel kicked up by the bison as it charged in my direction, head lowered. I knew what I had to do.

    As the bison careened at me, I leapt and grabbed it by its mane. Dodging its horns I swung underneath it. I was face up my legs pointed toward the rear of the bison. My head directly under the beast's head. I grabbed it by the beard with both hands and pulled down sharply with all my might. I could see the tendons in my arms standing out as I drove the bisons head into the ground. It totally up ended the animal,standing it on its head, before it tumbled the rest of the way over.

    This part was as in slow motion. It was unbelievable, yet in my dream it was exactly what I intended to happen. I saw the bison's legs go past me as it landed on its back. I was carried by the momentum onto the beast's stomach, I immediately reached into my waistband of my buck skin trousers and drew my stone knife and plunged it into the bison's neck. There was no blood but I knew it was dead. I stood over the animal and felt extreme satisfaction and then awoke.

    I had a lot more dreams that I can remember bits and pieces of. All were vivid. None were disturbing. Which is usually the type of dreams that I have.

    I felt very rested this morning despite waking several times during the night. Damn benign prostate hypertrophy. That's what happens when you are 48.

    I look forward to your feedback and questions and I look forward to taking it again tonight. I had an incredible work out this morning. I felt strong and pushed hard. I hope the other benefits of this supplement show themselves as readily as the dreams.
    Is this real life? Lol! A supplement had you dreaming like that??? I don't know man seems a little far fetched. Not discrediting but the write up, the dreams lol it all seems very fantastical.
    ~Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~

    AnabolicMinds.com Site Rep
  30. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,258
    Rep Power
    629842
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    68.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Woah, truth. This product sounds intense. Definitely gonna have to grab a bottle.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  31. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,433
    Rep Power
    1162436
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    42.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Is this real life? Lol! A supplement had you dreaming like that??? I don't know man seems a little far fetched. Not discrediting but the write up, the dreams lol it all seems very fantastical.
    I dunno man everything I tried for Anetus Labs worked and was very potent Im not surprised this stuff has him dreaming of cloudless skys, bison, and all.
  32. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,128
    Rep Power
    27959
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    72.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Is this real life? Lol! A supplement had you dreaming like that??? I don't know man seems a little far fetched. Not discrediting but the write up, the dreams lol it all seems very fantastical.
    Do you really think that is something I could come up with out on my own? If so I'd be writing books and movies. I swear that was the actual account of my dreams. There was more that I could not put into words, but that is what I dreamed.Last nights dreams weren't as pleasant and I was more like a bystander than an actual participant. Whereas the dream about the Bison(There are Native Americans in my ancestry by the way) left me feeling empowered and sure, last night's dreams left me with the opposite feeling. More that I was insignificant and flawed. Which is of course closer to the Truth. Research the constituents of this product. These are shamanistic plants that are used by other cultured to enhance dreaming for divination purposes. Ever hear of salvia? If I was giving and account of my experiences with that would you question? I promise you I am relaying my actual experiences. I have no reason to do otherwise. If nothing happened, trust me, my entry would have been nothing happened.Last night I took it just as the night before. I got the same crawly scalp feeling. I'll detail the dreams of last night after work, just realized I'm running late
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,071
    Rep Power
    5166428
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    5.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hey man, it wasn't meant to be a call out. That **** just sounds crazy... I'm deff staying tuned. They chose a good logger I don't think I could have described my dreams in as much detail as you lol.
    ~Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~

    AnabolicMinds.com Site Rep
  34. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,708
    Rep Power
    4783200
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Hey man, it wasn't meant to be a call out. That **** just sounds crazy... I'm deff staying tuned. They chose a good logger I don't think I could have described my dreams in as much detail as you lol.
    Your dreams usually last about 3 seconds with a clean up after.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  35. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,071
    Rep Power
    5166428
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    5.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Your dreams usually last about 3 seconds with a clean up after.
    Your point??
    ~Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~

    AnabolicMinds.com Site Rep
  36. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    1047940
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    79.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

    Your point??
    He's a jackass .
  37. New Member
    Nis1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    29041
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    57.16%

    I ordered some last night. I should have it by the middle of next week so I might log my experiences as well.
  38. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,258
    Rep Power
    629842
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    68.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Nis1 View Post
    I ordered some last night. I should have it by the middle of next week so I might log my experiences as well.
    I'll be on the lookout for it.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  39. Senior Member
    mattikus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,569
    Rep Power
    320219
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    51.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Got some on the way. This sounds very interesting. Might look forward to sleeping.

    Are you sleeping more deeply Truth? Feel more rested? Compare to any other sleep aids? Just curious, and I will relay my experiences as well.
  40. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,708
    Rep Power
    4783200
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    He's a jackass .
    Your point?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. jwa254 reviews and logs Controlled Labs PROnom 23
    By jwa254 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 03:05 PM
  2. Alpha T-2 review and Log
    By Fitnessmade in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 10:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in