Oneiromancer Truthornothing's Review and Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Oneiromancer Truthornothing's Review and Log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post

Your point?
    I think you get my point

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post

Your point?
    I think you know the point
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I think you get my point
    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I think you know the point
    Pointless is more like it.

Now back to Truth's log.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I just got mine. I'm going to get my mini log / review up tomorrow . I did sleep awesome and I had several dreams but I couldn't remember them.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    That is some seriously serious dreaming.
    Glad to see you back Matt
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Hey man, it wasn't meant to be a call out. That **** just sounds crazy... I'm deff staying tuned. They chose a good logger I don't think I could have described my dreams in as much detail as you lol.
    Its ok, but understand I am no stranger to trying to induce dreams and even without induction mine are very vivid.

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Got some on the way. This sounds very interesting. Might look forward to sleeping.Are you sleeping more deeply Truth? Feel more rested? Compare to any other sleep aids? Just curious, and I will relay my experiences as well.
    Yes on both counts. I suffer from sleep apnea. I have also had a gigantic amount of stress is my life over the last few months. There is definitely a sedative effect present here. After about 30 minutes I begin to feel relaxed and slightly drowsy...it comes along with the scalp tingle.

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    I just got mine. I'm going to get my mini log / review up tomorrow . I did sleep awesome and I had several dreams but I couldn't remember them.
    Try writing them down upon waking.

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Try writing them down upon waking.
    I know . I have a pad set up in the kitchen going forward .
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Night Two....Weird!!

I follow the same pre-bed routine as last night. A snack and two capsules. After approximately 30 minutes I began to feel relaxed and drowsy. I went to bed shortly after but had a lot on my mind and it took a bit longer to fall asleep. I had many fragments of dreams. Small pieces that would be hard to describe, as there were so many small bits. The odd thing is that there was a common element in all my dreams last night. Running through all my dreams last night were clay tablets with writing on them that I could not understand. They were reddish tan in color and had the feel of age to them. You could feel that they were ancient and that the writings were mystical. In my dreams, I wanted to know what they said. I felt it was imperative to know what they said.

There were odd landscapes and the tablets were usually floating through them only once or twice were they propped against a tree or a rock. The majority of the time they were floating about knee level. Yes it made for a very weird and Dali like landscapes. The only dream that was normal enough to explain was this. I was floating through space, The tablets, thousands of them were floating with me and all around me. I was conscious that I was dreaming because I thought to myself in my dream "that this is a strange dream." Anyway I was aware that I was dreaming but made no attempt to control my direction as I floated through the blackness of space. If you've ever seen Star Wars...who hasn't? Remember the credits as the words floated to a point in the horizon. That is how the tablets were arranged. In symmetrical rows. As far as I could see. Except instead of floating toward blackness I was floating toward the sun. I was still pondering what the writing on the tablets meant. There was no fear nor sense of heat as I got closer the the roiling surface of the sun. I could see the sunspots and the currents of light on the surface. The tablets floated into the fire and melted into the surface but I did not.

I kept going down, down..to the core of the sun. Light and fire all around me but no heat and I was not consumed. The light gained form as I reached the center. There was a giant face. Its features were somber its eyes were closed yet still I felt it saw me. I felt an all knowing intelligence. I felt ashamed and humbled. I felt insignificant and I felt all my fears and self doubts boil to the surface. I was made aware of all the aspects of me I'd choose to forget or pretend weren't there. The eyes opened, they were blank and featureless but they saw everything, every bad thing in me.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock it was time for the gym. I was not so cocky as the prior night's dream made me feel. I did feel rested and it was easy to get up and go to the gym. I had to get up earlier than normal because my girlfriend had to be at work early today. Still I felt rested, not sure if it is related to the product but my GF stated that I was quiet last night. I didn't snore. I have sleep apnea and my snoring is usually bad. I hope that my dreams are more cheery tonight. I learned a lot last night though and the dream gave me a lot to think about and things to work on. I'm 45 minutes into my prep and will be going to sleep soon. Wonder where I 'll travel?

11. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great detail! Look forward to more tomorrow. Good night!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Great detail! Look forward to more tomorrow. Good night!
    Took a break from posting Saturday and Sunday. Still followed my same protocol, and still had interesting and vivid dreams. I will touch on the outstanding and or funny weird points. Friday night was filled with odd dreams. The oddest was of me being in California at a custom auto show. The first vivid image, and this one is odd. Was a car whose fromt was and old Willys jeep front end, with the cab being a replica of a Monopoly house, but instead of being green it was red like the hotels. I have no idea where that came from. lol The rest of that dream consisted of me purchasing and driving a 1972 De Tomaso Pantera. This has been a dream of mine since my teenage years

The Saturday night I dream of Africa, being stranded in the Savannah's with just the clothes on my back. Hinding from wild life. And walking up to a 7-11 which was situated in the middle of no where. I was starving but had no money. I stood in front of the cooler contemplating stealing and would it be ok since I was literally dying of thirst. I woke up to the alarm. I had some erotic dreams of a very agressive and shades of grey like nature...I'll spare you those lol.

Last night, followed same protocol I had many short dreams but this is the one that stood out. Its very hard to describe. The ground, the floor anywhere you walked was the surface of the ocean but you didn't sink into it. Just beneath the surface and so thick you could walk on them were moray eels, some stark white and some stark black, in equal numbers and evenly distributed. The white ones glowed with and eerie light and all moved fluidly and in concert. They were not frightening. Out of the corner of my eye I detected a different creature. It was blacker than the Black moray's and was thinner and more snake like than eel like. This one was evil. I could feel it intended to attack me if it could get close enough. It was trying to work its way towards me through the coursing eels. I was looking at the pattern of the eels and trying to step and stand where it would take the longest to get to me. It was closing on me and I had a knife, a large chef's knife. I was preparing to defend myself when again the alarm went off.

Observations:

No doubt this supplement increases dreaming and increases the vividness of them. I have noticed some other interesting effects.

Concentration:

Perhaps it is because I have been resting better, but the last few days at work my focus has been lazer like. Work itself seems effortless. They track our daily stats at work so its never a mystery how you did. The last few days I was concerned at first my statistics would be bad as the day felt too easy and like I didn't do anything, when in fact I had been killing my numbers. This is a pleasant turn of events.

Sense of Well Being:

I have felt happier and more light the last few days. My stress level has dropped and I definitely have a more positive outlook on things.

Sex:

I have found that sexual pleasure seems to have increased while using this supplement. My sessions with the GF this weekend while always toe curling, have become .....I don't know how to describe it but fireworks have turned into a nuclear blast. Its too early to tell if it is definitely related to the supplement so I am going to have to some exhaustive research in this area wink, wink. lol Hope the GF is up to the task, >

All in all I am enjoying this supp and will probably go ahead and get the two pack while I can.

13. Senior Member

Great update. I hope I get to walk on water!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Great update. I hope I get to walk on water!
    I enjoy the dreams but the extra oomph to my mojo was even better. Off to dream land

15. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.

nice
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Followed same protocol as night before. I had a mish mash of dreams. Most were very fragmented. I remember one where I was in high school but the people around me were not people that I went to high school with. One of the girls was named Lacey which I thought was funny for some reason. I poked fun at her about it. Which is not my style at all. Now in almost all my dreams there is the thought that I was dreaming. I am aware that I am dreaming inside my dream. I still have not been totally lucid where I actually steer the dream. I am just going along with the dream knowing it is a dream. Kind of like being inside the movie that you are watching. Next week I intend to try some lucid dreaming techniques. I hope to finally be able to achieve success here.

Tonight I took three to see if a little extra might make for a more intense experience. I'll let you know

17. Senior Member

Two has been great, three should be amazing.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Every time I read this log, I get more and more stoked to get my bottle.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Two has been great, three should be amazing.
    There was definitely an additive effect. Dreams last night were totally realistic, down to the carpte fibers. More this evening

20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Every time I read this log, I get more and more stoked to get my bottle.
    I am definitely enjoying it. I am going to order more when this is gone.

21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

HOTEL MOTEL HOLIDAY INN......WHAT A LONG STRANGE TRIP

Followed same protocol as prior except took three caps instead of 2. I was rewarded by long intense dreams.

In the most memorable one, I was in a hotel room. A very nice hotel room 5 stars at least. the carpet was luxurious and this dream was decidedly black and white. All my other dreams on Oneiromancer have been in vivid color. There was a view from the room and I am thinking I was on at least the 20th floor from my vantage point of the city skyline. The setting was definitely 50's the cars I could see from the window were decidedly 50's classics.

The room decor was classy but 50's timeless classy. I was unpacking my suitcase and thinking to myself what a nice room. I can't believe they sprung for this. Not really knowing who "they" were. But it felt like I was on business as I was wearing a suit also 50's vintage. I was almost done packing when it struck me I had no recollection of checking in. I could not remember the front desk. I thought how did I get in without a key card( a departure from the 50's.) I was suddenly worried on two fronts how did I get here? I had no remembrance of anything before unpacking my things. Then I though "why and I here and where the hell is here? It was at that point in my dream that I realized that I was dreaming....upon that thought I immediately awoke.

Observations: It seems like I am on the edge of lucid dreaming but not quite there.

I am sleeping better than I have in a long while. I awake feeling rested and my gf has not complained of my snoring

I have been performing better at work. I am relaxed and rested and work seems to be a breeze.

I did a little more research in the sexual arena and I definitely feel things more explosively. I am going to do a little research and see if any of the constituents have any reported aphrodisiac like qualities

Too early to tell if there are any physiological changes.

I am feeling the tingling scalp and its time for bed

22. Senior Member

Oh what will dreamland be like tonight?
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Oh what will dreamland be like tonight?
    Dreamland was off the chain. Details after work. Think post apocalyptic America.

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Followed same protocols as prior pro

Last nights dreams were fast and furious. One was amazingly realistic and detailed. This was another black and white and decidedly dark dream. It took place in Greensboro NC, at least there were many things there that were familiar and at the same time not. The were futuristic angular vehicles all defunct and wrecked and deserted strewn about the parking lots and road ways. It appeared that civilization had ceased to exist. I was a member of a tribe.

The chief was a female. She had a spikey mohawk and was dressed in skins. We are planning to raid a deserted grocery store. Another tribe has gotten there before us. We are in desperate need of what little food may be left in the store. We cannot allow the other tribe to take what is left. We are armed with spears, make shift swords and are prepared for battle. I have three spears and a club made of a chair leg. I am using a spear. The chief and I are on point, and enter the store front first. I am immediately struck in the chest with a club and I retaliate with a stab to the chest of my assailant. The rest of our group pours in and there is a fierce melee and people on both sides are killed.

We chase the others out and turn out attention to what may be left in the store. I realize that it is not English that we are speaking but I understand the conversation and that is what keyed me into the fact that it was a dream. I felt my self starting to wake up but willed myself not to. I didn't want to leave just yet. To our dismay there was nothing of use left in the store.

The chief told us that we had to raid every store that we had to over take and loot the tribe that we had driven out. We didn't want to but we had to to survive. At this point, I could feel myself waking up and I could not stay asleep. My alarm was going off.

This was as close to lucidity that I have yet achieved as I delayed my exit from the dream. I still cannot seem to gain control of my dream self and make it do what I want it to. Perhaps I am not far off. Tonight I will concentrate on my hands as I get ready to sleep in hopes that I'll maintain that when I dream.

More tomorrow.

25. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

I got my Oneiromancer and have been taking it for the last 5 nights. I definitely have dreams but I barely remember them and they aren't very vivid. Are you still taking two capsules or have you bumped it to three? What do you usually eat as your snack when you take them?
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nis1 View Post
    I got my Oneiromancer and have been taking it for the last 5 nights. I definitely have dreams but I barely remember them and they aren't very vivid. Are you still taking two capsules or have you bumped it to three? What do you usually eat as your snack when you take them?
    I am taking 2 on most nights but definitely had more intense activity with three and no adverse effects. I usually eat some pork skins and sour cream ...I am on a keto diet

27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Lucidity-Yes But Not For Long

Sorry for the break in the action. I had a lot of personal stuff going on that precluded my logging for a couple of days. I have been using the Oneiromancer every night and I must say that the sleep inducing aspect has been particularly appreciated. I have been very stressed out and usually that means no sleep for me. Not so as of late. Even got into a fight with the GF one night right before bed and still slept like a baby.

Last night, I had a break through. Again I took three caps. I concentrated on my hands as I fell asleep. I moved them and flexed them until I dozed. I was driving in a car the view was first person and it appeared to be an old jeep or military vehicle. Now here is the funny part. Have you seen hulk hands? You know the ones for kids that make all the noise when you punch something with them. Well my hands were hulk hands.This dream was in color because hands were decidedly Hulk Green. I immediately realized that I was dreaming and in my dream I thought cool let what I can do. I tried toe think my Hulk hands away...that didn't work. They remained Hulk hands the entire dream. So I thought, I don't want a Jeep, I want a sports car....that did work. I was looking over a sleek sporty black hood I am pretty sure it was a black 63 'vette(all weekend I dreamed about cars and driving. I think I watch too much Fast and Loud on the Discovery channel)

I was enjoying myself driving fast down what could be in any suburban street. I stopped out at a light. There was brick house across the intersection. I thought, I want to reach out and touch it. My arm stretched like Mr. Fantastic all the way to the brick house and I was able to touch the wall. I could feel the texture of the bricks. I could also see the brick and its texture close up like micro vision. I was just getting ready to get out of the car and test my new found abilities when a soccer ball flew out of nowhere and smashed me in the face. I awoke to find that my GF had rolled over in her sleep, and her hand whacked me in the face.

I am going to try again tonight. I have taken my Oneiromancer, three caps, that is what I am taking from here on in. I hope last night's success means I've got the hang of this and I hope that I can exercise a little more control over my dreams.

28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Real quick before I forget it, Last night in one dream I dreamed I was being chased by a Rotweiler(thinking about it now I watched a Big Bangt Theory episode where Sheldon got chased by a Rott, so I guess that is where that image came from. This dream was exceptionally realistic and scary. I did not realize I was dreaming while in the dream. The dog eventually caught up to me and lunged. He grabbed me by the calf and chomped down I felt excruciating pain and awoke to find my self in the midst of a killer calf cramp. Gotta start taking some electrolytes pre bed. I am cramp prone and that is when they usually strike. It was interesting to see how that stimulus played into my dream

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I am trying 4 caps tonight. Since I am testing I may as well test the upper end.

Again the sleep inducing effects of this are wonderful. I fall asleep rapidly, yet there is no grogginess the next day. My dreams are vivid and soooo close to controllable. I am enjoying this trial very much. I wish I could hook a camera to my head and let you see what I see. You'd be astounded. But the ability to sleep during very stressful times that is worth its weight in gold

I will report if the 4 cap dose did more than three I am going to again concentrate on my hands and see what happens

30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

4 caps ??? . I'd like to know if it actually increases its effects .
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

4 caps ??? . I'd like to know if it actually increases its effects .
    If my pre sleep scalp tingle is any indication it will. North Carolina ? where abouts, I live in Kernersville. K'vegas to the locals

32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

interested to see how the 4 caps goes. kernersville, yeah? used to date a girl from there. used to. haha
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

I'm in Cary. Containment Area for Relocated Yankees !
  34. Senior Member

Can't wait to hear your results!
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I'm in Cary. Containment Area for Relocated Yankees !
    Cary Eh, ritzy digs.

36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

More Lucid Experiences

Sorry for the delay in posting. Truth has a lot going on as of late. That being said I am thankful for the Oneiromancer. I have never slept so well. I didn't take it last night. I was busy and just plain forgot....well all the stress and anxiety was there and kept me awake. I will deifinitley be taking it this evening actually already have and have the familiar scalp tingle going on. This definitely aids my sleep. It is restful and comes easy. No nasty side effects either. No grogginess upon awakening. Just feel rested and ready to go.

I again appologize for not posting this weekend. I was too busy and did not have the time to devote to it properly. I wiil relay my experiences now.

On the night I took four... There was definitely drowsiness. Probably about 30 minutes in. I went to bed and had a little funtime with my lady. Again in my experience it seems to enhance my experience. Felt that more intensely. Not sure if anyone else has experienced anything similar. Anyway, it was like I was dreaming before I was asleep. I was seeing images, random some scary some bizarre, everything seemed to have a skull motif even before i was asleep.

I did fall asleep and then began to dream in earnest. I dreamed I was at work. Think Dilbert, I work in cube world. I have a cubicle and a PC(I wonder how this didn't make it into Dante's inferno?) I had concentrated on my hands prior to falling asleep, I was't dreaming long before I noticed that my hands were glowing. At this point I realized that i was dreaming and immediately I took some control of my dream. This was one of those dreams where I was at work but it wasn't exactly like my office. the cubes were arranged in more of a maze like configuration instead of the current lay out. My cube, however was my cube, to the last paper clip. When I realized my hands were glowing I sought to make them stop. This time the did, unlike when I had the hulk hands in the prior dream. I thought that I wanted to maneuver around the office and see who else was there. I got up from my desk and began to move down the ailses. I wasn't walking so much as glideing. There was no sense of locomotion I was just moving. I came the next cubicle and there was a group of people there. Some of them were my co workers. There was also an assortment of people from college and my life in general that have nothing to do with work. The cube they were in was gigantic as there were 30 to 40 people in there. They were all playing musical instruments and were playing classical music as I moved into the cube. They stopped playing and greeted me.

I told them I wasn't in the mood for classical. I wanted something harder but if they could combine the classical with something hard like Metallica's S&M that would be ok. They broke out into the symphonic version of "Fuel" lo and behold James Hetfield stepped to the fore of the group and did the vocals. I thought to myself this is pretty bad ass. I wanted to do something and thought I should try flying. I immediately began to float but I had no control over it. The people in the cube noticed and started batting me to and fro like a giant "Truth" balloon" I liked it at first but still wanted to fly. I thought "fly higher" and floated out of their reach. I looked up to make sure I wasn't going to bump into the ceiling but when looked up there was nothing but blackness. I became afraid that if I floated into the darkness that I would die, except dying isn't really what it was, it was that I would cease to exist. I panicked and tried to fly down, but when I looked down the earth was the size of a marble. I became even more panicked and then awoke.

The next night I took 3 caps: Same sort of pre dream visions and again a lucid dream. This time I did not think of my hands, it had been busy and I was so tired I didn't think to think so to speak. I had a very odd dream. I woke in my room but it wasn't my room. There were piles of clothes all over. The room was pretty dark the fading light of days end was all that lit the room coming through a sliding glass door. I thought I saw movement, there was a roach running like mad toward my pile of clothes. I leaped up to stop it. I didn't want it in my clothes. I wasn't fast enough. The room was dank there was no bed and I thought in my head "This is not my room!" I realized at that point that I was dreaming. I willed the clothes pile to disperse and reveal the roach and they did just that, they parted and the roach was there and I squashed it with my shoe. I went outside and there was some sort of party going on at the house up the hill from mine.

There were a bunch of jerks there, there was a large concrete staircase leading up to their house. There was a pressure washer at the base of the steps and this strange rubber edging that went up both sides of the steps that was constructed of rubber tubes some pointing up and some down. I picked up that pressure washer and put it against of the tubes and pulled the trigger. A stream of water shot out and towards the party above me just missing this tool in a polo shirt with blond hair and a popped collar. He hollered down at me that I had better watch what I was doing. I laughed at the prospect and thought lets really make this a party. I put the pressure hose against another tube and pulled the trigger and again a laser like jet of water rocketed toward the crowd blasting blondie in the face. I kept firing until the whole crowd was running for cover. unfortunately the alarm went off and ended my fun. This was fun and I was totally in control of the dream at this point. I awoke quite proud of myself.

I'll report on tonight's dream activity tomorrow. I tool four again. more tomorrow

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Stuffs wild truth! Love the log thus far.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    Stuffs wild truth! Love the log thus far.
    Yeah, I don't even know how to put last night's into words

39. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Yeah, I don't even know how to put last night's into words
    You are doing a great job so far!
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

You are doing a great job so far!
    Thanks, last night's dreams though vivid were not lucid. It is very difficult to try to make these come across in words...they were very surreal and had the same theme, ghosts. I have not watched any ghost movies, stories or any such thing. The bizarre aspects of this dream ...well I'll try my best to tell you. I'll get the very strangest bit out of the way first. I happened on the bottom of the ocean(I have been watching shark week) Anyway, I am at the bottom of the sea but there is no sensation of being wet or moving through water. Everything felt as it does normally. I was breathing just as I would on land and there were no bubbles. Light was dim and had a through the water look to it complete with swaying seaweed and fish. I am wearing a three piece suit of apparently a 1970's vintage. Corduroy, brown corduroy and a shirt with a butterfly collar. There several people with me one of them looks just like Johnny Depp, as he looked in From Hell. But also in corduroy, but green. We are walking along the bottom and talking when we get attacked by what look most like Zombies from the Walking Dead. The Depp guy identifies them as "ghosts" He picks what looks like a blue crystan stalactite and plunges it into the ghosts chest and there is a flash of light and the thing is reduced to a skeleton with its mouth hanging wide open.

I said "ghosts at the bottom of the ocean?" The Depp guy said"who told you there wouldn't be?" We were attacked time and time again. I had collected my own crystal "stake" and was pegging the ghosts in the chest with both hands. There was a crackle of electricity when I did not and the ghosts chest would explode open with a flash and they would drop slowly as they would underwater.

I woke up to take a piss, damn 48 year old prostate lol. I immediately fell back asleep and began to dream. I was in a late 1800's street scene outside a pub. The Depp Character( he sounded like Johnny too but at no time in my dream did I call nor did he identify himself as Depp. We were holding the blue crystals from my last dream and we were dressed in period appropriate attire. As we prepared to enter, he stated that we had to be more careful that in the ocean. That the ghosts here were harder to detect. We walked in and Depp guy immediately plunged the crystal into a female patron and blam!! Her chest explodes and there is a flash and her true nature is revealed . Decaying skull and matted hair when just seconds before she'd been an attractive young woman. A zombie like female approaches me and I raise my own crystal to stab her when Depp stays my hand and says no she's no ghost...shes just an old woman. She passes with no notice of us and with no issues. I realize then that the real people cannot see us only the ghosts. We are as much strangers there as the ghosts and are in a plane outside that of the living. That was the end of that dream.

There was a lot more but it would take hours to give you all the details in this dream. I'd just like to point out that it was not scary to me at all. I didn't wake up anxious.

Sleep was good, I am getting towards the end of my bottle and will definitely be wanting more.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. jwa254 reviews and logs Controlled Labs PROnom 23
    By jwa254 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 02:05 PM
  2. Alpha T-2 review and Log
    By Fitnessmade in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17