Oneiromancer Truthornothing's Review and Log

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I have been fortunate enough to be allowed to test out Antaeus Lab's new sleep and dream enhancing product Oneiromancer. Oneiro is Greek for dream. I am no stranger to dream enhancing products.

I have used several teas and preparations to enhance dreaming. I have used Mountain Rose Herbs dreamers tea to good effect. I have also used melatonin to enhance sleep and dreaming. I have been using D-Serine for its memory enhancing properties and have discovered that it does in fact enhance dreaming. I have yet to find a product that takes dreaming to where I have heard and have desired to go. Lucid dreaming and OBE's have eluded me.

So as you can see I do have a stick to measure this product against. I have ceased taking the d-serine and haven't had any dreamer's tea since learning I have been selected for the test. I have been having trouble sleeping due to many personal stressors that have currently invaded my life.

I have cut my caffeine consumption but still drink around 8 cups a day, I take Clearshot concentrate in the morning Pre workout. I also take White Flood by Controlled Labs and Prototype's Effervescent COP and UR Spray. I take two servings of Controlled Labs Purple Wraath, one intra workout and another mid morning. That is my current supplement regimen.

I am currently on a ketogenic diet and am eating around 150 grams of protein 180 grams of fat and around 35 - 40 grams of carbs per day. I work out like a MF'er and am constantly pushing....for me there is no such thing as a maintenance workout.

I just took two caps of the Oneiromancer with a snack about 30 minutes ago and am getting ready to hit the hay. I am in the gym by 4:30 am So I go to bed early. I will report tomorrow on what I experienced. I will be as objective as humanly possible. Welcome aboard and I hope to have some interesting dreams to report.... but if not I'll report that too.

G'nite

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Quick note, I just notice a crawly scalp feeling, not uncomfortable but noticeable and I am also definitely getting drowsy

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering are you one of the sponsored logger or did you actual buy the product. Just wanted to know. Both ways I am very interested to see what goes down in your dream time.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
In !!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let the dreams begin

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
In and interested in this for sure! Great start to the log!

H

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to find a product that takes dreaming to where I have heard and have desired to go. Lucid dreaming and OBE's have eluded me.
I suggest you combine the product with some lucid dream/OBE induction techniques for maximum effect. It wouldn't give a truly objective view of the product's effects, but you'd most likely see the best results that way. At the least I'd suggest starting a dream diary. Even vivid dreams tend to fade to nothing almost immediately upon waking.

I was wondering are you one of the sponsored logger or did you actual buy the product. Just wanted to know. Both ways I am very interested to see what goes down in your dream time.
It's sponsored.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I suggest you combine the product with some lucid dream/OBE induction techniques for maximum effect. It wouldn't give a truly objective view of the product's effects, but you'd most likely see the best results that way. At the least I'd suggest starting a dream diary. Even vivid dreams tend to fade to nothing almost immediately upon waking.

It's sponsored.
I am happy to report that I most certainly have something to report. I hate to be a tease but I have two vivid dreams that I want to discuss at length. I am getting ready to go to work and I have no time to do them justice at this point. I didn't try any lucid dreaming techniques and I am going to give it a week raw just to see what it can do alone before I try to elicit control in my dreams. I will say I did dream many things last night and Henry is right. I am going to have to keep a journal. I had two that were so stunning and detailed that There is no way I will forget them. I discussed them with my girl friend this morning so they are definitely stored in my memory.

I did feel rested and my early morning workout was outstanding. I'll give full account once the drudgery of my job is done for the day.

Yes I was given this product, I assure you that regardless I will give an accurate and unbisased report, good or bad. My screen name is also my life's philosophy. Truth or Nothing, give nothing less accept nothing less

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Dreaming

In as well. It would be crazy if this supplement kinda makes you dream the movie Flatliners. Now that would be one killer supplement. Good luck.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
excited to hear more about your dreams in detail

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to dream like the movie Inception. Lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I'm not really getting ready for work?? :439:

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Night One: Wow!

Ok I hope that my writing skills are up to the task of recording my experiences of last evening.

I took the Oneiromancer approximately 45 minutes pre bedtime, I took 2 caps as directed and I took them with food. In approximately 30 minutes I felt tingly in the scalp region. I felt myself getting drowsy, though I was bit anxious with anticipation. I soon settled down and it didn't take long to fall asleep. And was dreaming pretty much immediately. Here is the first dream.

I was lying in the edge of a forest. The dream was from a first person perspective and it was in color. The sky was blue and cloud filled and the forest was on the edge of the most lush and green meadow that you have ever seen. The dream was amazingly detailed. I could smell the earthy smell of decayed leaves and hear the gentle buzz of insects. I could see every blade of grass in the meadow and feel the breeze in my face. I was enjoying this pastoral setting when I heard a scurrying crash to my right. From behind me and to my right came a gigantic beetle. Approximately 20 feet in diameter. It was lady bug shaped and the most brilliant metallic red I have ever seen. No spots. Just gleaming red. Though it was close, I sensed that there was nothing to fear from this giant insect. It scurried into the meadow and put the front of its carapace into the soil of the meadow and shook itself into the dirt. It settled into the ground and immediately turned in to a grassy earthen hut. It was covered with luscious blades of grass about a foot tall. There was a booming voice in my head that said "This is the way that houses should be made so that all may share the wind. Then my view changed to an aerial view a mile or so about the earth and as far as I could see there were rows and rows of these grass houses and I could see the breeze rustling the grass of them all, as they were "sharing the wind"

I woke immediately after this dream. Soon I was back to sleep and had the most vivid and realistic dream that I'd ever had.

I was on the great plains. Again the sky was blue but there were no clouds. The grass was brown in spots. I was a Native American, though I did not think this in my dream. I was what I was, it was not like I thought "wow! I'm an Indian" that occurred after I woke up. There were several other Native Americans to my right. They were chasing a bison in my direction and shooting arrows at it. I could hear their hoots and yells as the thundering hooves of the bison charged in my direction. I was not afraid.
The thought in my head was that I have to stop this beast so my people will not starve. I saw my shadow as the sun was behind me I saw a braid and two eagle feathers in my hair. I saw the dirt and gravel kicked up by the bison as it charged in my direction, head lowered. I knew what I had to do.

As the bison careened at me, I leapt and grabbed it by its mane. Dodging its horns I swung underneath it. I was face up my legs pointed toward the rear of the bison. My head directly under the beast's head. I grabbed it by the beard with both hands and pulled down sharply with all my might. I could see the tendons in my arms standing out as I drove the bisons head into the ground. It totally up ended the animal,standing it on its head, before it tumbled the rest of the way over.

This part was as in slow motion. It was unbelievable, yet in my dream it was exactly what I intended to happen. I saw the bison's legs go past me as it landed on its back. I was carried by the momentum onto the beast's stomach, I immediately reached into my waistband of my buck skin trousers and drew my stone knife and plunged it into the bison's neck. There was no blood but I knew it was dead. I stood over the animal and felt extreme satisfaction and then awoke.

I had a lot more dreams that I can remember bits and pieces of. All were vivid. None were disturbing. Which is usually the type of dreams that I have.

I felt very rested this morning despite waking several times during the night. Damn benign prostate hypertrophy. That's what happens when you are 48.

I look forward to your feedback and questions and I look forward to taking it again tonight. I had an incredible work out this morning. I felt strong and pushed hard. I hope the other benefits of this supplement show themselves as readily as the dreams.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow. Can't wait to get my hands on some of this.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Cool update, look forward to tomorrow's experience.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Can't wait to get my hands on some of this.
You will like it. I am looking forward to going to bed now. Scalp is pleasantly tingly again. Headed to bed

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Nis1

Nis1

Awards
I'm about to order some before I head off to dream land tonight. Sounds amazing!!

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
This looks great ! Great review so far truth I look forward to tomorrow. I might order some I just wish I could sample it before.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is some seriously serious dreaming.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Night One: Wow!

Ok I hope that my writing skills are up to the task of recording my experiences of last evening.

I took the Oneiromancer approximately 45 minutes pre bedtime, I took 2 caps as directed and I took them with food. In approximately 30 minutes I felt tingly in the scalp region. I felt myself getting drowsy, though I was bit anxious with anticipation. I soon settled down and it didn't take long to fall asleep. And was dreaming pretty much immediately. Here is the first dream.

I was lying in the edge of a forest. The dream was from a first person perspective and it was in color. The sky was blue and cloud filled and the forest was on the edge of the most lush and green meadow that you have ever seen. The dream was amazingly detailed. I could smell the earthy smell of decayed leaves and hear the gentle buzz of insects. I could see every blade of grass in the meadow and feel the breeze in my face. I was enjoying this pastoral setting when I heard a scurrying crash to my right. From behind me and to my right came a gigantic beetle. Approximately 20 feet in diameter. It was lady bug shaped and the most brilliant metallic red I have ever seen. No spots. Just gleaming red. Though it was close, I sensed that there was nothing to fear from this giant insect. It scurried into the meadow and put the front of its carapace into the soil of the meadow and shook itself into the dirt. It settled into the ground and immediately turned in to a grassy earthen hut. It was covered with luscious blades of grass about a foot tall. There was a booming voice in my head that said "This is the way that houses should be made so that all may share the wind. Then my view changed to an aerial view a mile or so about the earth and as far as I could see there were rows and rows of these grass houses and I could see the breeze rustling the grass of them all, as they were "sharing the wind"

I woke immediately after this dream. Soon I was back to sleep and had the most vivid and realistic dream that I'd ever had.

I was on the great plains. Again the sky was blue but there were no clouds. The grass was brown in spots. I was a Native American, though I did not think this in my dream. I was what I was, it was not like I thought "wow! I'm an Indian" that occurred after I woke up. There were several other Native Americans to my right. They were chasing a bison in my direction and shooting arrows at it. I could hear their hoots and yells as the thundering hooves of the bison charged in my direction. I was not afraid.
The thought in my head was that I have to stop this beast so my people will not starve. I saw my shadow as the sun was behind me I saw a braid and two eagle feathers in my hair. I saw the dirt and gravel kicked up by the bison as it charged in my direction, head lowered. I knew what I had to do.

As the bison careened at me, I leapt and grabbed it by its mane. Dodging its horns I swung underneath it. I was face up my legs pointed toward the rear of the bison. My head directly under the beast's head. I grabbed it by the beard with both hands and pulled down sharply with all my might. I could see the tendons in my arms standing out as I drove the bisons head into the ground. It totally up ended the animal,standing it on its head, before it tumbled the rest of the way over.

This part was as in slow motion. It was unbelievable, yet in my dream it was exactly what I intended to happen. I saw the bison's legs go past me as it landed on its back. I was carried by the momentum onto the beast's stomach, I immediately reached into my waistband of my buck skin trousers and drew my stone knife and plunged it into the bison's neck. There was no blood but I knew it was dead. I stood over the animal and felt extreme satisfaction and then awoke.

I had a lot more dreams that I can remember bits and pieces of. All were vivid. None were disturbing. Which is usually the type of dreams that I have.

I felt very rested this morning despite waking several times during the night. Damn benign prostate hypertrophy. That's what happens when you are 48.

I look forward to your feedback and questions and I look forward to taking it again tonight. I had an incredible work out this morning. I felt strong and pushed hard. I hope the other benefits of this supplement show themselves as readily as the dreams.
Is this real life? Lol! A supplement had you dreaming like that??? I don't know man seems a little far fetched. Not discrediting but the write up, the dreams lol it all seems very fantastical.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Woah, truth. This product sounds intense. Definitely gonna have to grab a bottle.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this real life? Lol! A supplement had you dreaming like that??? I don't know man seems a little far fetched. Not discrediting but the write up, the dreams lol it all seems very fantastical.
I dunno man everything I tried for Anetus Labs worked and was very potent Im not surprised this stuff has him dreaming of cloudless skys, bison, and all.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Do you really think that is something I could come up with out on my own? If so I'd be writing books and movies. I swear that was the actual account of my dreams. There was more that I could not put into words, but that is what I dreamed.Last nights dreams weren't as pleasant and I was more like a bystander than an actual participant. Whereas the dream about the Bison(There are Native Americans in my ancestry by the way) left me feeling empowered and sure, last night's dreams left me with the opposite feeling. More that I was insignificant and flawed. Which is of course closer to the Truth. Research the constituents of this product. These are shamanistic plants that are used by other cultured to enhance dreaming for divination purposes. Ever hear of salvia? If I was giving and account of my experiences with that would you question? I promise you I am relaying my actual experiences. I have no reason to do otherwise. If nothing happened, trust me, my entry would have been nothing happened.Last night I took it just as the night before. I got the same crawly scalp feeling. I'll detail the dreams of last night after work, just realized I'm running late

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man, it wasn't meant to be a call out. That **** just sounds crazy... I'm deff staying tuned. They chose a good logger I don't think I could have described my dreams in as much detail as you lol.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey man, it wasn't meant to be a call out. That **** just sounds crazy... I'm deff staying tuned. They chose a good logger I don't think I could have described my dreams in as much detail as you lol.
Your dreams usually last about 3 seconds with a clean up after. :wave2:

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nis1

Nis1

Awards
I ordered some last night. I should have it by the middle of next week so I might log my experiences as well.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Got some on the way. This sounds very interesting. Might look forward to sleeping.

Are you sleeping more deeply Truth? Feel more rested? Compare to any other sleep aids? Just curious, and I will relay my experiences as well.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I just got mine. I'm going to get my mini log / review up tomorrow . I did sleep awesome and I had several dreams but I couldn't remember them.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Its ok, but understand I am no stranger to trying to induce dreams and even without induction mine are very vivid.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Got some on the way. This sounds very interesting. Might look forward to sleeping.Are you sleeping more deeply Truth? Feel more rested? Compare to any other sleep aids? Just curious, and I will relay my experiences as well.
Yes on both counts. I suffer from sleep apnea. I have also had a gigantic amount of stress is my life over the last few months. There is definitely a sedative effect present here. After about 30 minutes I begin to feel relaxed and slightly drowsy...it comes along with the scalp tingle.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I just got mine. I'm going to get my mini log / review up tomorrow . I did sleep awesome and I had several dreams but I couldn't remember them.
Try writing them down upon waking.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Night Two....Weird!!

I follow the same pre-bed routine as last night. A snack and two capsules. After approximately 30 minutes I began to feel relaxed and drowsy. I went to bed shortly after but had a lot on my mind and it took a bit longer to fall asleep. I had many fragments of dreams. Small pieces that would be hard to describe, as there were so many small bits. The odd thing is that there was a common element in all my dreams last night. Running through all my dreams last night were clay tablets with writing on them that I could not understand. They were reddish tan in color and had the feel of age to them. You could feel that they were ancient and that the writings were mystical. In my dreams, I wanted to know what they said. I felt it was imperative to know what they said.

There were odd landscapes and the tablets were usually floating through them only once or twice were they propped against a tree or a rock. The majority of the time they were floating about knee level. Yes it made for a very weird and Dali like landscapes. The only dream that was normal enough to explain was this. I was floating through space, The tablets, thousands of them were floating with me and all around me. I was conscious that I was dreaming because I thought to myself in my dream "that this is a strange dream." Anyway I was aware that I was dreaming but made no attempt to control my direction as I floated through the blackness of space. If you've ever seen Star Wars...who hasn't? Remember the credits as the words floated to a point in the horizon. That is how the tablets were arranged. In symmetrical rows. As far as I could see. Except instead of floating toward blackness I was floating toward the sun. I was still pondering what the writing on the tablets meant. There was no fear nor sense of heat as I got closer the the roiling surface of the sun. I could see the sunspots and the currents of light on the surface. The tablets floated into the fire and melted into the surface but I did not.

I kept going down, down..to the core of the sun. Light and fire all around me but no heat and I was not consumed. The light gained form as I reached the center. There was a giant face. Its features were somber its eyes were closed yet still I felt it saw me. I felt an all knowing intelligence. I felt ashamed and humbled. I felt insignificant and I felt all my fears and self doubts boil to the surface. I was made aware of all the aspects of me I'd choose to forget or pretend weren't there. The eyes opened, they were blank and featureless but they saw everything, every bad thing in me.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock it was time for the gym. I was not so cocky as the prior night's dream made me feel. I did feel rested and it was easy to get up and go to the gym. I had to get up earlier than normal because my girlfriend had to be at work early today. Still I felt rested, not sure if it is related to the product but my GF stated that I was quiet last night. I didn't snore. I have sleep apnea and my snoring is usually bad. I hope that my dreams are more cheery tonight. I learned a lot last night though and the dream gave me a lot to think about and things to work on. I'm 45 minutes into my prep and will be going to sleep soon. Wonder where I 'll travel?