Oneiromancer Truthornothing's Review and Log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Is this real life? Lol! A supplement had you dreaming like that??? I don't know man seems a little far fetched. Not discrediting but the write up, the dreams lol it all seems very fantastical.
    I dunno man everything I tried for Anetus Labs worked and was very potent Im not surprised this stuff has him dreaming of cloudless skys, bison, and all.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Is this real life? Lol! A supplement had you dreaming like that??? I don't know man seems a little far fetched. Not discrediting but the write up, the dreams lol it all seems very fantastical.
    Do you really think that is something I could come up with out on my own? If so I'd be writing books and movies. I swear that was the actual account of my dreams. There was more that I could not put into words, but that is what I dreamed.Last nights dreams weren't as pleasant and I was more like a bystander than an actual participant. Whereas the dream about the Bison(There are Native Americans in my ancestry by the way) left me feeling empowered and sure, last night's dreams left me with the opposite feeling. More that I was insignificant and flawed. Which is of course closer to the Truth. Research the constituents of this product. These are shamanistic plants that are used by other cultured to enhance dreaming for divination purposes. Ever hear of salvia? If I was giving and account of my experiences with that would you question? I promise you I am relaying my actual experiences. I have no reason to do otherwise. If nothing happened, trust me, my entry would have been nothing happened.Last night I took it just as the night before. I got the same crawly scalp feeling. I'll detail the dreams of last night after work, just realized I'm running late
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

•   

3. Hey man, it wasn't meant to be a call out. That **** just sounds crazy... I'm deff staying tuned. They chose a good logger I don't think I could have described my dreams in as much detail as you lol.
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

4. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Hey man, it wasn't meant to be a call out. That **** just sounds crazy... I'm deff staying tuned. They chose a good logger I don't think I could have described my dreams in as much detail as you lol.
    Your dreams usually last about 3 seconds with a clean up after.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

5. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Your dreams usually last about 3 seconds with a clean up after.
    Your point??
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

Your point??
    He's a jackass .

7. I ordered some last night. I should have it by the middle of next week so I might log my experiences as well.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Nis1 View Post
    I ordered some last night. I should have it by the middle of next week so I might log my experiences as well.
    I'll be on the lookout for it.

9. Got some on the way. This sounds very interesting. Might look forward to sleeping.

Are you sleeping more deeply Truth? Feel more rested? Compare to any other sleep aids? Just curious, and I will relay my experiences as well.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    He's a jackass .
    Your point?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

11. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post

Your point?
    I think you get my point

12. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post

Your point?
    I think you know the point

13. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I think you get my point
    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I think you know the point
    Pointless is more like it.

Now back to Truth's log.

14. I just got mine. I'm going to get my mini log / review up tomorrow . I did sleep awesome and I had several dreams but I couldn't remember them.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

15. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    That is some seriously serious dreaming.
    Glad to see you back Matt

16. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Hey man, it wasn't meant to be a call out. That **** just sounds crazy... I'm deff staying tuned. They chose a good logger I don't think I could have described my dreams in as much detail as you lol.
    Its ok, but understand I am no stranger to trying to induce dreams and even without induction mine are very vivid.

17. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Got some on the way. This sounds very interesting. Might look forward to sleeping.Are you sleeping more deeply Truth? Feel more rested? Compare to any other sleep aids? Just curious, and I will relay my experiences as well.
    Yes on both counts. I suffer from sleep apnea. I have also had a gigantic amount of stress is my life over the last few months. There is definitely a sedative effect present here. After about 30 minutes I begin to feel relaxed and slightly drowsy...it comes along with the scalp tingle.

18. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    I just got mine. I'm going to get my mini log / review up tomorrow . I did sleep awesome and I had several dreams but I couldn't remember them.
    Try writing them down upon waking.

19. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Try writing them down upon waking.
    I know . I have a pad set up in the kitchen going forward .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  20. Night Two....Weird!!

I follow the same pre-bed routine as last night. A snack and two capsules. After approximately 30 minutes I began to feel relaxed and drowsy. I went to bed shortly after but had a lot on my mind and it took a bit longer to fall asleep. I had many fragments of dreams. Small pieces that would be hard to describe, as there were so many small bits. The odd thing is that there was a common element in all my dreams last night. Running through all my dreams last night were clay tablets with writing on them that I could not understand. They were reddish tan in color and had the feel of age to them. You could feel that they were ancient and that the writings were mystical. In my dreams, I wanted to know what they said. I felt it was imperative to know what they said.

There were odd landscapes and the tablets were usually floating through them only once or twice were they propped against a tree or a rock. The majority of the time they were floating about knee level. Yes it made for a very weird and Dali like landscapes. The only dream that was normal enough to explain was this. I was floating through space, The tablets, thousands of them were floating with me and all around me. I was conscious that I was dreaming because I thought to myself in my dream "that this is a strange dream." Anyway I was aware that I was dreaming but made no attempt to control my direction as I floated through the blackness of space. If you've ever seen Star Wars...who hasn't? Remember the credits as the words floated to a point in the horizon. That is how the tablets were arranged. In symmetrical rows. As far as I could see. Except instead of floating toward blackness I was floating toward the sun. I was still pondering what the writing on the tablets meant. There was no fear nor sense of heat as I got closer the the roiling surface of the sun. I could see the sunspots and the currents of light on the surface. The tablets floated into the fire and melted into the surface but I did not.

I kept going down, down..to the core of the sun. Light and fire all around me but no heat and I was not consumed. The light gained form as I reached the center. There was a giant face. Its features were somber its eyes were closed yet still I felt it saw me. I felt an all knowing intelligence. I felt ashamed and humbled. I felt insignificant and I felt all my fears and self doubts boil to the surface. I was made aware of all the aspects of me I'd choose to forget or pretend weren't there. The eyes opened, they were blank and featureless but they saw everything, every bad thing in me.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock it was time for the gym. I was not so cocky as the prior night's dream made me feel. I did feel rested and it was easy to get up and go to the gym. I had to get up earlier than normal because my girlfriend had to be at work early today. Still I felt rested, not sure if it is related to the product but my GF stated that I was quiet last night. I didn't snore. I have sleep apnea and my snoring is usually bad. I hope that my dreams are more cheery tonight. I learned a lot last night though and the dream gave me a lot to think about and things to work on. I'm 45 minutes into my prep and will be going to sleep soon. Wonder where I 'll travel?

21. Great detail! Look forward to more tomorrow. Good night!

22. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Great detail! Look forward to more tomorrow. Good night!
    Took a break from posting Saturday and Sunday. Still followed my same protocol, and still had interesting and vivid dreams. I will touch on the outstanding and or funny weird points. Friday night was filled with odd dreams. The oddest was of me being in California at a custom auto show. The first vivid image, and this one is odd. Was a car whose fromt was and old Willys jeep front end, with the cab being a replica of a Monopoly house, but instead of being green it was red like the hotels. I have no idea where that came from. lol The rest of that dream consisted of me purchasing and driving a 1972 De Tomaso Pantera. This has been a dream of mine since my teenage years

The Saturday night I dream of Africa, being stranded in the Savannah's with just the clothes on my back. Hinding from wild life. And walking up to a 7-11 which was situated in the middle of no where. I was starving but had no money. I stood in front of the cooler contemplating stealing and would it be ok since I was literally dying of thirst. I woke up to the alarm. I had some erotic dreams of a very agressive and shades of grey like nature...I'll spare you those lol.

Last night, followed same protocol I had many short dreams but this is the one that stood out. Its very hard to describe. The ground, the floor anywhere you walked was the surface of the ocean but you didn't sink into it. Just beneath the surface and so thick you could walk on them were moray eels, some stark white and some stark black, in equal numbers and evenly distributed. The white ones glowed with and eerie light and all moved fluidly and in concert. They were not frightening. Out of the corner of my eye I detected a different creature. It was blacker than the Black moray's and was thinner and more snake like than eel like. This one was evil. I could feel it intended to attack me if it could get close enough. It was trying to work its way towards me through the coursing eels. I was looking at the pattern of the eels and trying to step and stand where it would take the longest to get to me. It was closing on me and I had a knife, a large chef's knife. I was preparing to defend myself when again the alarm went off.

Observations:

No doubt this supplement increases dreaming and increases the vividness of them. I have noticed some other interesting effects.

Concentration:

Perhaps it is because I have been resting better, but the last few days at work my focus has been lazer like. Work itself seems effortless. They track our daily stats at work so its never a mystery how you did. The last few days I was concerned at first my statistics would be bad as the day felt too easy and like I didn't do anything, when in fact I had been killing my numbers. This is a pleasant turn of events.

Sense of Well Being:

I have felt happier and more light the last few days. My stress level has dropped and I definitely have a more positive outlook on things.

Sex:

I have found that sexual pleasure seems to have increased while using this supplement. My sessions with the GF this weekend while always toe curling, have become .....I don't know how to describe it but fireworks have turned into a nuclear blast. Its too early to tell if it is definitely related to the supplement so I am going to have to some exhaustive research in this area wink, wink. lol Hope the GF is up to the task, >

All in all I am enjoying this supp and will probably go ahead and get the two pack while I can.

23. Great update. I hope I get to walk on water!

24. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Great update. I hope I get to walk on water!
    I enjoy the dreams but the extra oomph to my mojo was even better. Off to dream land

25. nice

26. Followed same protocol as night before. I had a mish mash of dreams. Most were very fragmented. I remember one where I was in high school but the people around me were not people that I went to high school with. One of the girls was named Lacey which I thought was funny for some reason. I poked fun at her about it. Which is not my style at all. Now in almost all my dreams there is the thought that I was dreaming. I am aware that I am dreaming inside my dream. I still have not been totally lucid where I actually steer the dream. I am just going along with the dream knowing it is a dream. Kind of like being inside the movie that you are watching. Next week I intend to try some lucid dreaming techniques. I hope to finally be able to achieve success here.

Tonight I took three to see if a little extra might make for a more intense experience. I'll let you know

27. Two has been great, three should be amazing.

28. Every time I read this log, I get more and more stoked to get my bottle.

29. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Two has been great, three should be amazing.
    There was definitely an additive effect. Dreams last night were totally realistic, down to the carpte fibers. More this evening

30. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Every time I read this log, I get more and more stoked to get my bottle.
    I am definitely enjoying it. I am going to order more when this is gone.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. jwa254 reviews and logs Controlled Labs PROnom 23
    By jwa254 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 04:05 PM
  2. Alpha T-2 review and Log
    By Fitnessmade in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17