Cumminslifter's Nolvadren XT mini log

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
nolvadrenlabel.jpg

I wanted to start off by giving a big thanks to Allnatural923 for giving me the opportunnity to run a mii 10 day log of MAN Nolvadren XT. Just want to say right off the bat that i have been excited to try this stuff and sorry about the delay.

current stats:
6'1" 175 lbs around 14% BF
Current lifts:
Deadlift-285 5x5
Squat-245 5x5
OHP-105 5x5
Bench- 170x9 (haven't done low reps in awhile)

i know in ten days i shouldn't expect much changes but i will be noting any changes i notice while running this. If i like what i see i will have to pick up another bottle to truly test its potential.
let me know if i am missing anything, and lets get this started. i will be taking my first 2 caps today!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
thanks for following brahs. off to the gym!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Interested in your feedback.....

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bench PRs: more satisfying than squat or deadlift PRs?

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Bench PRs: more satisfying than squat or deadlift PRs?
i say deadlift is the best because you cant cheat a rep. either you get it or you dont. bench and squat you can not go down quite so far and get an extra rep or more weight ya know

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
today i took my 2 caps right when i woke up at 8a.m. and had my first meal PWO at 1p.m. i didnt have any stomach discomfort. i think i will keep with this dosing unless anyone has any insight

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
today i took my 2 caps right when i woke up at 8a.m. and had my first meal PWO at 1p.m. i didnt have any stomach discomfort. i think i will keep with this dosing unless anyone has any insight
If it works, keep it up!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
With or without food, personal preference..

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
How have the workouts been so far?
workouts have been good. like i said i PR'd in deads the other day and i hit another PR yesterday in squats.
i video taped myself lifting for the first time ever while squatting. haven't noticed any real effects from the nolvadren yet. its only been 3 days. when did you guys start to notice?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
workouts have been good. like i said i PR'd in deads the other day and i hit another PR yesterday in squats.
i video taped myself lifting for the first time ever while squatting. haven't noticed any real effects from the nolvadren yet. its only been 3 days. when did you guys start to notice?
Quoting myself from a PM I sent to someone:

To be honest a 10 day log for this product is tough. You'll probably notice some frequent urination as you're drying out, and probably heightened libido. Then when it's starting to get good, your 10 days are up!

Unquoting myself now:

I find even one cap effective so after a while I'd have a 15 day log or so instead of 10. Then I'd decide whether a full bottle would continue the upward trend in libido, strength, dryness, aggression or if I didn't respond at all in a 10 day period. Hope this helps!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Quoting myself from a PM I sent to someone:

To be honest a 10 day log for this product is tough. You'll probably notice some frequent urination as you're drying out, and probably heightened libido. Then when it's starting to get good, your 10 days are up!

Unquoting myself now:

I find even one cap effective so after a while I'd have a 15 day log or so instead of 10. Then I'd decide whether a full bottle would continue the upward trend in libido, strength, dryness, aggression or if I didn't respond at all in a 10 day period. Hope this helps!
thanks alot, ya i dont expect miracles in 10 days

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
today was my rest day so i just hit up the gym and did a little cardio along with some abs and calves. i do this on my "rest" dy just so i dont feel like a lazy turd for not going to the gym lol.
tomorrow i have deadlifts. i have been struggling with these for a couple weeks now. deadlifts are my least favorite thing lol, but hopefully break another PR.....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Rest days are awsome! Been laying around all day

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
My rest day is Sunday and I have to do something like yard work or washing cars, etc. or I'll go crazy!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
My rest day is Sunday and I have to do something like yard work or washing cars, etc. or I'll go crazy!
same here. i do an upper/lower split so its
upper
lower
rest
repeat

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
still dosing 2 caps in the morning and i am not having any troubles so far. haven't really noticed anything yet bu ti had an awesome session today

deadlifts: 290- 5x5 PR*
leg press: on these all do narrow stance, all the way down (basically heels to butt) 270- 3x8
SLDL: 205- 3x8
leg ext: 3x8-10
leg curl: 3x8-10
it was an awesome session, barely walked out of the place

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
still dosing 2 caps in the morning and i am not having any troubles so far. haven't really noticed anything yet bu ti had an awesome session today

leg press: on these all do narrow stance, all the way down (basically heels to butt) 270- 3x8
Sick workout! Congrats on the PR on your deads!

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Congrats keep killin it!! And get more XT!! Join me or the 8 weeks

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Congrats keep killin it!! And get more XT!! Join me or the 8 weeks
i will see how i feel at the end of my run lol. i would love to run it as i have heard alot of good things about it

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hammies and quads on the same day, brutal! Congrats on the PR.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
well guys i am noticing a little "bloating" reduction. i can see my abs more and look a little leaner. its hard to tell anywhere else besides my stomach because i am pretty lean everywhere else but hold more fat and water on my stomach and lower back "love handle" area.
i kind of messed up today. i unknowingly took around 500mg of caffiene along with some other stims on accident and i started to break out in this weird rash all over my body and face. i felt really hot and itchy and had a burning sensation all over my face. i also felt (and still feel) light headed. however i still had an awesome session. i do "doggcrapp" training on my upper body days.

Bench-165x10,5,4,3 (rest pause)
OHP-95x8,5,4,3 (rest pause)
Dips- 40LBSx9 BWx8,6,6 (rest pause)
Pulldown- 135x10x5x4x4 (rest pause)
1 arm row- 70lbs 3x8-10
DB pullover-60lbs 3x9-12
upright rows-90lbs 3x8-10
BB curl-75lbs 3x9-12
*superset*
3 sets of tricep pushdown with 3 sets of hammer curls

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Accidental stim overdose! Yikes. Good news though on the apparent leaning effects! DC and NXT should be a potent recomp combo for you.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Accidental stim overdose! Yikes. Good news though on the apparent leaning effects! DC and NXT should be a potent recomp combo for you.
Wow that's scary! Good thing you got a strong heart!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
i still feel funny, light headed and dizzy

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope you learned your lesson! Lol

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
hey guys today was my rest day so i just hit up a little abs/calves and some bodyweight stuff just to work up a sweat.
i also biked around 6 miles. i have been writing papers all day for college. my brain is fried.
i actually have lost 2 pounds since being on Nolvadren but my strength has still been climbing while on my bulk, so thats definitely good news.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
hey guys today was my rest day so i just hit up a little abs/calves and some bodyweight stuff just to work up a sweat.
i also biked around 6 miles. i have been writing papers all day for college. my brain is fried.
i actually have lost 2 pounds since being on Nolvadren but my strength has still been climbing while on my bulk, so thats definitely good news.
Lost 2 lbs already! That's awesome, leaning out is always a nice thing.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Lost 2 lbs already! That's awesome, leaning out is always a nice thing.
its kind of disappointing though to lose weight on your bulk lol, but it seems as though my strength has still been increasing. we will see today with squats!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Its more than likely the AI properties leaning you out.....

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
heres todays workout. got a squat PR, squat is skyrocketing!
squat- 260 5x5
RDL- 245 3x7
leg press- 270(not including sled weight, and heels to butt) 3x9
leg curl- 3x8-10
leg ext. 3x8-10
i could hardly walk out of the gym, my legs still feel like jello

tomorrow is my last day :(

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feels great to leave it all in the gym on leg day! It's a beautiful pain.

Thinking about extending your run?

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Feels great to leave it all in the gym on leg day! It's a beautiful pain.

Thinking about extending your run?
i would love to but cant drop the cash on it now