FINA[be]FLEXing with Finaflex BCAA/SAA + CLA

Page 6 of 16 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post

Maybe he dances to 1direction when he is alone.
    Snags looks more like a Boys to Men kinda guy.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

2. Justin timberlake does have a good voice (he needs to stick to singing tho, not acting)

this is about as "dancy" as I get

(great tune for cardio )
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Maybe he dances to 1direction when he is alone.
    Umm... I thought everyone did? Care to dance?

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Snags looks more like a Boys to Men kinda guy.
    Oh man! Love me some B2M.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    Justin timberlake does have a good voice (he needs to stick to singing tho, not acting)

this is about as "dancy" as I get

(great tune for cardio )
    Never heard of the dude, interesting voice though. Agreed. JT's acting is very hard to watch.

As for me, I've got no shame in belting out this song when it comes on the radio. Seal - Kiss from A Rose. Fortunately for you all you can't hear me singing.

4. FRI LOG

AM:

Jump Rope Skipping
    2min on/1min off

Total time: 15 min

PM:

BB Front Squats (20lb bar)
    4x20

DB Single Legged SLDL
    20x10x10x10

DB Side Lat Raise + DB Step Ups (SS)
    3x20x20x20 + 3x10x10x10

BB Push Press + MT Climbers (SS)
    3x15x15x15/3x15x15x15

1 Hand BB Levers + 2 Hand Levers (SS)
    4x20x20x20x20 + 4x20x20x20x20

Seated BB Calf Raise
    3x25

Today was cardio, shoulders, and legs. High reps. I have been doing high volume Fridays for the past couple weeks and I like it. A.M. cardio went really well. I was still sweating by the end of it but it did feel a bit easier this time around. P.M. workout was equally great! It was high volume but I felt really strong during each working set. My right leg is still a tad less coordinated than my left leg during SLDL, but it has definitely improved from when I first started a few weeks back. Next time I will increase the weight on those; love that I can really feel it in the glutes!

I took 2 ALC+CLA with breakkie after morning cardio, and 2 again with lunch. I have been taking BCAA+SAA's before bed and I think I will continue to stick with that. The first night I did that I had a great night's sleep, and that was when my back was being more of a PITA than it is now. I woke up refreshed, alert, and all around rested. Overall I think the BCAA+SAA is treating me very well.

Just want to give a heartfelt thank you for the continued support I am receiving in this thread. Some of you I've interacted with but now I really get a chance to know some of the finest members of this site. I am pushing myself to be the best I can be, and the motivating words in here have not gone unappreciated. Makes me

5. My song would be cyndi lopper - girls just wanna have fun! Haha

Log and workouts look great gokix. BCAA+SAA are really a great supplement with so many added benefits. My recovery time improves greatly when i utilize them.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    My song would be cyndi lopper - girls just wanna have fun! Haha

Log and workouts look great gokix. BCAA+SAA are really a great supplement with so many added benefits. My recovery time improves greatly when i utilize them.
    Thank you! LOL, that's awesome GT. It's so damn catchy so I can't even blame ya.

7. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    My song would be cyndi lopper - girls just wanna have fun!
    O
    M
    G

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    I can't even blame ya.
    I can

8. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    O
    M
    G
    OMG? No, no snaggle puss. The lyrics are "girls just wanna have fun Ohhhh Ohhhh they just wanna have fun!"

9. aware
    was one of my ex-wifes fav songs..nuff said

10. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    aware
    was one of my ex-wifes fav songs..nuff said
    Ohhh yeah. Think happy thoughts. Building good memories from here on out.

11. Saw a lady rocking a neck beard. That is all.

12. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Saw a lady rocking a neck beard. That is all.
    I'm not a lady, I just have moobs.

13. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Thank you! LOL, that's awesome GT. It's so damn catchy so I can't even blame ya.
    Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    O
    M
    G

I can
    I sense some judging going on here!!

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    OMG? No, no snaggle puss. The lyrics are "girls just wanna have fun Ohhhh Ohhhh they just wanna have fun!"
    Snaggle puss LMAO!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm not a lady, I just have moobs.

15. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ooo sexy
    For some, I guess. Haha. Can't have the dude looking prettier than me.

16. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    For some, I guess. Haha. Can't have the dude looking prettier than me.
    uhhhh - don't think you have to worry about that one there kix

17. SAT LOG

Cardio HIIT - 15 min
    Incline Treadmill Walk - 15 min

Total Time: 30 minutes

Tried a new HIIT exercise program today. Lots of up and downs and switching from BW exercise to another BW exercise with little rest in-between. When I first looked at the program it didn't look super hard, but I quickly found out how challenging it really was! I was having a hard time keeping up with the timer but I did the best that I could. It was a new challenge for me, and I seemed to be getting too comfy in my routine, but this totally kicked my butt. Humbling experience to say the least. Now time for dinner and I'm going to take 2 ALC+CLA with that. BCAA+SAA will be saved for bedtime. Hope ya'll are having a great Saturday

18. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    SAT LOG

Cardio HIIT - 15 min
    Incline Treadmill Walk - 15 min

Total Time: 30 minutes

Tried a new HIIT exercise program today. Lots of up and downs and switching from BW exercise to another BW exercise with little rest in-between. When I first looked at the program it didn't look super hard, but I quickly found out how challenging it really was! I was having a hard time keeping up with the timer but I did the best that I could. It was a new challenge for me, and I seemed to be getting too comfy in my routine, but this totally kicked my butt. Humbling experience to say the least. Now time for dinner and I'm going to take 2 ALC+CLA with that. BCAA+SAA will be saved for bedtime. Hope ya'll are having a great Saturday
    Sounds intense! Reminds me of the crossfit workout Chelsea. Rounds are timed and by the time you get to 15-20 minutes you no longer are able to rest due to the workload. Workout was rediculous!

19. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

Sounds intense! Reminds me of the crossfit workout Chelsea. Rounds are timed and by the time you get to 15-20 minutes you no longer are able to rest due to the workload. Workout was rediculous!
    Is this a WOD? Never done one of those before. BTW, you do cross fit?

20. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Is this a WOD? Never done one of those before. BTW, you do cross fit?
    To be honest im not sure. Every minute you do 5 pullups and 10 pushups for 30 minutes. I do cross fit when my unit and I PT. We also do the Marine Corps version of cross fit from time to time during PT. As far as my own workouts go though i dont do any crossfit.

21. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    To be honest im not sure. Every minute you do 5 pullups and 10 pushups for 30 minutes. I do cross fit when my unit and I PT. We also do the Marine Corps version of cross fit from time to time during PT. As far as my own workouts go though i dont do any crossfit.
    Just wondering And that sounds absolutely brutal. I thought you might find some humor in this video:

22. ahahaa too funny..lots of good stuff, but esp loved the "need more chalk for jumping rope" bit
    lotta guys with that same mentality, not just chicks..scary!

23. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ahahaa too funny..lots of good stuff, but esp loved the "need more chalk for jumping rope" bit
    lotta guys with that same mentality, not just chicks..scary!
    My fave part was the little dance he did after he deadlifted, and then couldn't take off the clips. That is something I would do. Haha!

24. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Just wondering And that sounds absolutely brutal. I thought you might find some humor in this video:

Hahahah great vid.

Yea the workout was pretty bad. By the time you get to 15-20 minutes theres no resting due to the pullups haha.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FinaFlex provides an APPLE FUSION reaction BCAA/SAA
    By mustang0341 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 09-09-2013, 03:55 PM
  2. DS's Sponsored FinaFlex BCAA+SAA Review+Log
    By DipStrong in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 10:57 PM
  3. A scoop a day keeps muscle soreness away with BCAA+SAA
    By cumminslifter in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 05-31-2013, 09:41 PM
  4. Finaflex keeps Mkretz in growth mode with BCAA+SAA!!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 12:16 AM