FINA[be]FLEXing with Finaflex BCAA/SAA + CLA

Page 6 of 13 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Just wondering And that sounds absolutely brutal. I thought you might find some humor in this video:

Hahahah great vid.

Yea the workout was pretty bad. By the time you get to 15-20 minutes theres no resting due to the pullups haha.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. SUN

Active rest day today. Played 1 hr tennis. Happy Sunday Bunday folks
    •   

3. MON LOG

BB Reverse Lunge (20lb bar)
    20x10
    20x10

Front Squats
    45x8
    65x5
    75x5
    85x5
    95x5
    105x5
    115x5

+drop set
    85x5
    70x5
    60x8
    45x10

BB Single Legged RDL
    30x10
    35x10
    35x10

Single Legged one Foot Elevated Glute Bridge
    2x10

Jump Rope Skipping (3 rounds)
    2 min off/1 min on
    15 min incline treadmill walk

Did a pretty good job on front squats. I've added 15 lbs since about a month ago. Back then I was only able to push 100x3. I really think the single legged movements have made me more efficient at using my PC and helping me to build a stronger base for squats. I used a BB instead of DB for single legged RDl today and wow I had absolute no balance at all. I was like a see saw. I think next time I will stick to DB's.

Yesterday was a rough day for me so I didn't take any supps at all. I came down with a really bad stomach bug, or it might have been a case of food poisoning, but all I know is I was having terrible abdominal pains for hours. It came on suddenly and knocked me down for hours, so I also didn't have much to eat besides rice cakes, crackers, and Ginger Ale. Luckily it passed and I am feeling a bit better today so I will resume with the supps.

4. Okay let me see song I love but no one should know about...

We can start here not really ashamed of this one but it is not exactly high testosterone.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

5. And we can finish this entire contest here...

Do I win?
    Current Training Log -
    •   

6. I actually liked that a-ha song when it came out
    was about the same time as west end girls by pet shop boys I believe?

that wham song tho bro....eek, gonna have to wham your head for that one

7. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    MON LOG

BB Reverse Lunge (20lb bar)
    20x10
    20x10

Front Squats
    45x8
    65x5
    75x5
    85x5
    95x5
    105x5
    115x5

+drop set
    85x5
    70x5
    60x8
    45x10

BB Single Legged RDL
    30x10
    35x10
    35x10

Single Legged one Foot Elevated Glute Bridge
    2x10

Jump Rope Skipping (3 rounds)
    2 min off/1 min on
    15 min incline treadmill walk

Did a pretty good job on front squats. I've added 15 lbs since about a month ago. Back then I was only able to push 100x3. I really think the single legged movements have made me more efficient at using my PC and helping me to build a stronger base for squats. I used a BB instead of DB for single legged RDl today and wow I had absolute no balance at all. I was like a see saw. I think next time I will stick to DB's.

Yesterday was a rough day for me so I didn't take any supps at all. I came down with a really bad stomach bug, or it might have been a case of food poisoning, but all I know is I was having terrible abdominal pains for hours. It came on suddenly and knocked me down for hours, so I also didn't have much to eat besides rice cakes, crackers, and Ginger Ale. Luckily it passed and I am feeling a bit better today so I will resume with the supps.
    Sorry to hear about the food poisoning/stomach bug, that is definitely no fun. Glad you are feeling better though and adding 15lbs to your front squat is no joke! Good job!

8. I love that Wham song! Winner winner chicken dinner

Thanks, GT! I'm pretty stoked about the added weight. And yeah, that bug was no bueno but I had some help getting through it.

9. So now that we have gotten our fill of awesome throwback songs (and a winner), here's another Q of the day:

I often think about this when I look over my progress. What did you do when you first started training? And if you could go back and re-do things, what's one thing you would have done differently?

10. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    So now that we have gotten our fill of awesome throwback songs (and a winner), here's another Q of the day:

I often think about this when I look over my progress. What did you do when you first started training? And if you could go back and re-do things, what's one thing you would have done differently?
    Never have gotten to 300lbs. Yep I would be in good shape had I not ate blue Bell every night for six months after my knee surgery.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Never have gotten to 300lbs. Yep I would be in good shape had I not ate blue Bell every night for six months after my knee surgery.
    I was over 300 once ... really had to go on a crash type diet to get out of that funk... I used the warrior diet and lost about 70 lbs in 5 months.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

12. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    So now that we have gotten our fill of awesome throwback songs (and a winner), here's another Q of the day:

I never would have left the gym in 2010.

Name:  image-4187534222.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  315.2 KB

195lbs/~10% bf. only pic I have from that timeframe because I got so mad at myself.

13. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    well aren't you just full of twists and turns in heah?

I started lifting/training when I was 12, making my first goals to do one-handed pushups and upside down against the wall handstand pressups..I accomplished this in very short order

there is nothing I would go back and do - off the top, I don't live life like that (no regrets!)
    #2 - I have had a decent linear path as first an athlete, later a natural bb'er, and now a non-natural lifter going for pro card

I am happy with that aspect of my life, would not matter if I was not

worry not about the things you cannot change; focus instead in what you can do to make tomorrow a better and brighter future

cheers

14. I've been meaning to ask. How are the body comp changes so far?

15. Mistakes is how we learn
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

16. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    well aren't you just full of twists and turns in heah?

I started lifting/training when I was 12, making my first goals to do one-handed pushups and upside down against the wall handstand pressups..I accomplished this in very short order

there is nothing I would go back and do - off the top, I don't live life like that (no regrets!)
    #2 - I have had a decent linear path as first an athlete, later a natural bb'er, and now a non-natural lifter going for pro card

I am happy with that aspect of my life, would not matter if I was not

worry not about the things you cannot change; focus instead in what you can do to make tomorrow a better and brighter future

cheers
    I'm pretty good at tumbling, but other than that...

Well, you guys have been in the iron game longer than I have so I've still got plenty to learn. And since we're doing the quoting thing:

"A wise man learns from the mistakes of others." Cheers for the response.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I've been meaning to ask. How are the body comp changes so far?
    You know Monty, I was just kinda checking myself out last night after I showered. I turned to the side and noticed some separation between my shoulders and the top head of the rear delt. Makes me want to hit delts harder the next go around. That was pretty cool. And I'm finding that my jeans are looser in the waist and calves but still feel painted on the thighs, lol. I chalk that up to front squats. That's a good thing, right?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    You've come a long way! I had never been in good shape, and didn't have a good excuse at that.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I was over 300 once ... really had to go on a crash type diet to get out of that funk... I used the warrior diet and lost about 70 lbs in 5 months.
    Wow, that's quite a bit of weight loss in 5 months. Glad you found something that worked!

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I never would have left the gym in 2010.

Name:  image-4187534222.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  315.2 KB

195lbs/~10% bf. only pic I have from that timeframe because I got so mad at myself.
    You took that anger and turned it into determination. P.S. You don't look bad in that pic to me.

19. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    checking myself out last night after I showered.
    [insert lewd comment about your neighbor checking this view out as well]

20. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    [insert lewd comment about your neighbor checking this view out as well]

Ha! I thought I heard something in the bush...

21. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Ha! I thought I heard something in the bush...
    [and inserted comment can now get even lewder......]

oh boy I need to quit
    like, right now
    ciao

22. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post

I use to train upperbody one day lowerbody the next, upperbody after that and lowerbody after that. Basically just kept going back n forth with like 1-2 rest days if that. I would then do upwords of 45 minutes of cardio after. These workouts also werent one exercise per bodypart, i literaly was in the gym for 3+ hrs.

If i knew then what i know now, i would have adjusted my kcal intake down everytime i hit a weightloss stocking point and i would have changed much differently lol.

23. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    [and inserted comment can now get even lewder......]

oh boy I need to quit
    like, right now
    ciao

Your timing is impeccable.

24. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    You know Monty, I was just kinda checking myself out last night after I showered. I turned to the side and noticed some separation between my shoulders and the top head of the rear delt. Makes me want to hit delts harder the next go around. That was pretty cool. And I'm finding that my jeans are looser in the waist and calves but still feel painted on the thighs, lol. I chalk that up to front squats. That's a good thing, right?
    Looser in the waist yet still painted on the thighs, theres not a thing wrong with that!

25. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post

I would say that is indeed very good progress. Awesome stuff

26. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I use to train upperbody one day lowerbody the next, upperbody after that and lowerbody after that. Basically just kept going back n forth with like 1-2 rest days if that. I would then do upwords of 45 minutes of cardio after. These workouts also werent one exercise per bodypart, i literaly was in the gym for 3+ hrs.

If i knew then what i know now, i would have adjusted my kcal intake down everytime i hit a weightloss stocking point and i would have changed much differently lol.
    What's your split looking like these days? And that's exactly my train of thought on "cardio" days. I'll just eat LESS, so I won't have to do cardio. Lol.

27. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    What's your split looking like these days? And that's exactly my train of thought on "cardio" days. I'll just eat LESS, so I won't have to do cardio. Lol.
    It changes every week for the most part but most week it looks like this.

Monday- Back/rear delts/traps
    Tuesday-Chest
    Wednesday- Off
    Thursday- Shoulders/traps
    Friday- Legs
    Saturday- Arms

I PT with my unit three days a week ranging from crossfit to sprints to running 3+ miles. Cardio after workouts depending on if we have PTed that day.

28. I have had some offs and ons, gained a lot, and lost a bit but overall I have to say that I don't think I would change my journey to where I am now. I have earned a lot of knowledge, humility and strength in my time. I experienced a lot of joy on my way to where I am including gluttony and laziness that I also enjoyed experiencing. As well as enjoying the long hard bit of work to regain my composition after those periods. Each time I learned more and now I am pretty well versed in many things that I can help others with.

All in all the journey has been great and I am happy with my life so not really one to want to change the experiences I have had.
    Current Training Log -

29. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Thats my philosophy all the way!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

30. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Looser in the waist yet still painted on the thighs, theres not a thing wrong with that!
    My quads of peace. Le sigh.

Name:  pic101.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  30.4 KB
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FinaFlex provides an APPLE FUSION reaction BCAA/SAA
    By mustang0341 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 09-09-2013, 02:55 PM
  2. DS's Sponsored FinaFlex BCAA+SAA Review+Log
    By DipStrong in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 09:57 PM
  3. A scoop a day keeps muscle soreness away with BCAA+SAA
    By cumminslifter in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 05-31-2013, 08:41 PM
  4. Finaflex keeps Mkretz in growth mode with BCAA+SAA!!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 05-21-2013, 11:16 PM
  5. KleensQueen Kleens House with FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE & ALC+CLA (Sponsored)
    By KleensQueen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 556
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 02:07 PM