4 Week Anabeta Elite Log

SkinVin40

Awards
Hey everyone, I am new to the forum posting and wanted to share the upcoming results ( if any) for PES Anabeta Elite. Instead of the recommended 8 week cycle, I will run a 4 week cycle because I want to find out if this natural anabolic is as effective as people are saying (I will purchase another bottle and finish the last four weeks if ABE was effective).

Sometimes I feel that a lot of people are paid just to hype up a product and in reality does absolutely nothing. Therefore, let me just throw out that all I am is a 20 yr old D3 college football player looking to pack on quality mass by August 17. I play running back but mostly fullback so putting on weight is an essential for me. I can easily put on weight without any products, but it is mostly fat and unappealing. THEREFORE, WE SHALL SEE WHAT ANABETA ELITE CAN DO FOR ME IN 4 WEEKS!

I recently ordered ABE and has not come in yet! I am expecting it to arrive on Mon 7/15 and hopefully begin on that day

In terms of diet, supplementation, and workouts
Diet: I will follow a high caloric diet and try to eat as clean as possible since I know it won't be perfect.
Supplements: All I am taking is a pre-workout, ABE, and whey protein
Workouts: Lift on Mon, Wed, Sat.....Speed/Conditioning on Tues, Thurs, Sat, and Sun....Friday OFF DAY

In the end of this 4 week cycle, these are the questions that I must answer:
Did ABE help me put on quality mass with minimal to no fat gain? How much?
Did ABE make me more vascular with the weight gain?
Did my strength significantly increase?
Finally, did my athletic movements for football (running speed, vertical, agility, conditioning drills) improve?

My current body weight is 190 pounds and must add quality weight before the season starts on Aug 17! I don't know what my body fat percentage is but it will be obvious if I lose or gain fat by looking in the mirror.

I apologize for not having any pics....however, from day 1 to 30 I will have a daily log on how everything went for ABE...now it's just a waiting game for the product to arrive at my house

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the skeptic review! :)

I feel you will really enjoy this product. Feel free to ask any questions along the way.

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Goodluck, hope it turns out to benefit you for your coming season. I'll be running it as well in a few weeks as part of a PCT. Like, you I've heard good things, so here's hoping.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I ran this during pct on workout days only.....great results

SkinVin40

Awards
Anabeta Elite has arrived at my house! So my committed plan is to log how I feel physically and mentally from this product for 30 days starting tomorrow, Tuesday 07/16 through Wednesday 08/14. However, tomorrow is a workout day but the dosage directions say 1 cap four times a day spread evenly. Also, I'm feeling nervous taking this product b/c I feel like I'm taking a steroid/prohormone when the bottle says "Anabolic Transformation Agent"

So here are my 2 questions before beginning my 30 day cycle tomorrow:

1. Since I workout tomorrow on Day 1, can I take 2 caps pre and post workout instead of the recommended evenly spaced caps?
2. This product is not a steroid/prohormone right? Just making sure....like I won't get those adverse side affects because I'm an NCAA football player

Thanks guys, can't wait to start up :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes you can go 2 caps pre/post if tomorrow is a training day and no it is not a hormone.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with this, excited to see the results you achieve. Especially being a bit skeptic :)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Used AE as an additional supplement for my last PCT. In for the run here. Good gains to you.

SkinVin40

Awards
Day 1 (July 16) Weight: 188

Alright everyone, I woke up this morning and went to work from 8 to 4 30. Throughout the day I was so anxious for my workout to come so I can take my first dose of Anabeta Elite!

Straight from work I went to the workout facility. I dosed ABE about 30 min. prior to my 6pm workout which consisted of speed, agility, and conditioning. After 15 minutes dosing ABE, I noticed that my body temperature elevated almost as if I was doing some type of warm up (took it as a good thing). Into my workout session, my strength coach has many clients in my group, so there is always competition like 10 and 20 yard races and all that sort of stuff. I usually compete with the same athletes and today was one of those days where I was keeping up, if not winning my races when I'm usually a step behind. I'm not sure if it was all mental like a placebo affect but I had more energy, speed, endurance, and was even talking some **** even though I'm a quiet person. Who knows...

After my workout I showered and ate my one and only meal of the day. I never mentioned this, but I fast anywhere from 20-22 hours and use the remaining hours of the day as a window to eat all of my calories. I do this for many reasons: one, I'm a diabetic and I notice that fasting allows me to stay away from taking my medication as opposed to evenly spaced out meals, my energy is higher, and just have a better sense of well-being. Anyways, I took my 2 ABE caps with my meal and I know my body well enough for how much food I should be eating even though I don't count my calories. The biggest downfall for me is I tend to binge eat; my stomach is filled but I always get cravings and keep on eating carbs and **** like that. That is what happened today! Anabeta Elite has not done anything with more hunger, but after all the carbs, protein, and fats I ate with a bloated stomach, my sugar levels dropped and got shaky. Not a big deal, just sipped on some iced tea for a little bit.

Obviously, it's hard to tell if this product is already working because it was my first day. Stay tuned for day 2 which will be a lifting day

SkinVin40

Awards
Day 2 (July 17) Weight: 189

Never got to mention this, but yesterday night my libido was skyrocketed b/c my sex drive was elevated and was getting random erections! Had a good night sleep and woke up to go to work from 8am to 4 30pm. Mentally, work was great for me because I'm usually draggin a$$ and constantly staring at the clock until my shift is over. However, today's shift went very well. I also noticed that my work pants were looser on me today around the waist. What the hell, is ABE kicking in that fast?

After my work shift, I was so excited to head to the gym and improve on my lifts. However, things just didn't seem to go my way. All of my main lifts and auxiliary lifts either stayed the same or decreased in weight. Wasn't very happy about this but I'm kinda happy this happened. I learned that time throughout the day is very precious and needs to be maximized. Too many times I catch myself going through the motions at work, in the weight room, and life in general. In a nutshell, I learned that the things I do in life need to be maximized quickly but efficiently. I was in the weight room for 2 hours draggin a$$ and making conversation when I could have been out in an hour. This ****ty day in the gym was a wake up call and will change my lifestyle long term. Everybody is living life but how productive are their days? THAT'S WHAT SEPARATES A CHAMPION FROM AN AVERAGE JOE!

Overall, I took my 2 caps pre and post workout andn had a pretty good day. Here's what I noticed:

Aggression- getting sick and tired of living life going through the motions....How can I become a better athlete and person if I'm not giving 110%? I'm ashamed, pissed, and very disappointed in myself

Libido- getting erections and horny very easily, especially at night and when I wake up in the morning

Smaller Waist and Denser Arms

It's time to take what I learned today and put it to long-term use! Never had a day like this where I was aware of my sluggish attitudes in life and wanted immediate change. Life is too short, make it count, that's real talk. Time to explode from this point on!

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
OUSH!! the force is strong with you... Good luck!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ABE is one of my favorite supps. It is so versatile. I use it for cutting, and for cheating on diet lol.

In May-June I ran the following:
Versa-1 8 weeks
ABE weeks 1-4
OG Anabeta weeks 4-8
Erase Pro weeks 4-8

I dropped about 5lbs of stubborn fat. Hit a few PR's including 90lb alternating curls and 298lb BW dips

Interested to see how it treats you.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for ABE on a high calorie diet. :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ABE is one of my favorite supps. It is so versatile. I use it for cutting, and for cheating on diet lol.

In May-June I ran the following:
Versa-1 8 weeks
ABE weeks 1-4
OG Anabeta weeks 4-8
Erase Pro weeks 4-8

I dropped about 5lbs of stubborn fat. Hit a few PR's including 90lb alternating curls and 298lb BW dips

Interested to see how it treats you.
Epic results which then preceded me being very angry at you.

Bad cubsfan.

SkinVin40

Awards
Day 3 (July 18) Weight: 191

First off, I may be up 3 pounds from the start of my cycle, but I believe it's just from overeating when I eat my one meal at night (my weight has always fluctuated between 187-193 depending on how much or little I eat @ night). I honestly have nothing to report from the time I woke up through the end of work today. I felt like my normal self physically and mentally.

My workout today was another speed, agility, and conditioning session, and I came in with a great mindset after what I learned from yesterday. All I wanted was to be able to drive home with a smile on my face because I made every rep full of 100% effort regardless if I was getting smoked or winning my races and competitions. Today I matched up with DI-AA running back who is pretty damn athletic....he beat me in a lot of drills today but my work ethic was through the roof....I have never sweated so much during a workout and I am proud of rebounding after my bad day from yesterday. After the speed session I finished up with some conditioning and was spent after all said and done.

Came home, showered, and ate some good food with my 2 caps of ABE.

Overall, even though I'm only on day 3, I'm not noticing improvements in strength, speed, and body composition. The only thing I'm noticing is the libido. For the most part, I feel that this product is nothing but a placebo; I feel like this is a marketing scheme where people (like me) who take this product will push themselves to the very limit just because they are taking a "natural anabolic compound" (so it says). However, I have not lost complete faith in this product. I still have 27 more days to go and hopefully I will start noticing the gains :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You really won't notice anything in only 3 days, you have to have realistic expectations and give the product time to work. It isn't a stim/etc that produces acute effects immediately.

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Yeah way to early to tell. Most not-so-natural anabolics will take a couple weeks to kick in so don't expect superdrol-esque inflation by day 3. Nothing to worry about. Definitely don't even bother with a preliminary verdict til at least day 10-14

SkinVin40

Awards
Thanks bolt and anabro...I got to be patient with this product b/c I was expecting immediate results....I figured I just got suckered into another supplement scheme since haven't felt no differences yet

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3 (July 18) Weight: 191

First off, I may be up 3 pounds from the start of my cycle, but I believe it's just from overeating when I eat my one meal at night (my weight has always fluctuated between 187-193 depending on how much or little I eat @ night). I honestly have nothing to report from the time I woke up through the end of work today. I felt like my normal self physically and mentally.

My workout today was another speed, agility, and conditioning session, and I came in with a great mindset after what I learned from yesterday. All I wanted was to be able to drive home with a smile on my face because I made every rep full of 100% effort regardless if I was getting smoked or winning my races and competitions. Today I matched up with DI-AA running back who is pretty damn athletic....he beat me in a lot of drills today but my work ethic was through the roof....I have never sweated so much during a workout and I am proud of rebounding after my bad day from yesterday. After the speed session I finished up with some conditioning and was spent after all said and done.

Came home, showered, and ate some good food with my 2 caps of ABE.

Overall, even though I'm only on day 3, I'm not noticing improvements in strength, speed, and body composition. The only thing I'm noticing is the libido. For the most part, I feel that this product is nothing but a placebo; I feel like this is a marketing scheme where people (like me) who take this product will push themselves to the very limit just because they are taking a "natural anabolic compound" (so it says). However, I have not lost complete faith in this product. I still have 27 more days to go and hopefully I will start noticing the gains :)

Not sure why you are so skeptical. You are only 3 days in, nothing kicks in that fast. I have ran PH's in the past, and they take time as well. I have found with supplements you have to have an open mind, and be in tune with your body. When I started Versa-1, I was 4 weeks in and was going to give the bottle away. I took some notes on what changes I was noticing, and realized I had more mental focus, and better recovery. Glad I kept on it because that stack I ran had me beating PR's from my Halodrol run.

Has your thirst or hunger started increasing yet?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh you young ones! Stop with the instant gratification! Nothing good in life happens overnight.

I ran ABE for 6 weeks. After a week the hunger was through the roof and the leaning out was amazing. I could eat 400 g carbs and not see any change in body fat around the waist. So, give it some "real" time. I assume you are tracking something like body measurements to gauge progress?

SkinVin40

Awards
Day 4 (July 19) Weight: 192

Hey everyone, I first off would like to thank the individuals who are encouraging me to not be in such a hurry with the instant results....I will continue my 30 day log and will not quit! Hunger and thirst has not increased noticeably and all I am doing is tracking my body weight along with the mirror test.

Today was my off day and I'm already 4 days into ABE cycle. I took my 4 caps (2 with my one meal and 2 more before bed time....is that ok?) Honestly, still don't notice anything different. Tomorrow is a big time workout day for me, and I'm very excited I don't have work tomorrow.

I guess I was skeptical about Anabeta Elite because it doesn't seem very popular. Wouldn't you think that a natural anabolic (that actually works) would be taken by everyone? Also, fitness channels on YouTube like the HodgeTwins or Elliot Hulse are credible sources in the fitness world and haven't even mentioned about how great Anabeta Elite is or even talked about it.

Anyways, that was my whole skepticism about the product and when I didn't see results in 3 days I just figured that I was scammed.

I'm going into my junior year in college and play mostly fullback because I lead block and hit very hard (not to brag) but that is my strong point in the game. I was doing all that at 192 pounds during my freshman and sophomore year in college. However, my dream is to play in the NFL at fullback, but 192 pounds is way too light for an NFL fullback. I've seen NFL fullback weight ranging from 225-275. Pretty wide range but the point is that I need to put on serious weight and of course strength. However, it seems like every time I get to the 200 pound mark I put on lots of fat which is unhealthy. At 192, I'm lean, in shape, and feel great about myself. However, my dream won't be fulfilled if I can't reach about 230 pounds. Does a healthy bulk from 190 to 230 seem unrealistic for a 20 yr old?

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
No way you are bulking to 230 from 190 in a short time span without either gaining a bunch of fat or jumping on some proper juice.

It's a very ambitious goal. That being said, do your very best to make it. Not like every fullback has an 8 pack. Can't always have your cake and eat it too.

SkinVin40

Awards
Day 5 (July 20) Weight: 191

Woke up this morning, took my 2 caps of ABE with my preworkout and worked out (lifting and speed/conditioning)...I always wear short sleeved under armour that is tight and felt like a beast....noticed that my arms and stomach were blown up like balloons

Lifting

My max effort lift today was barbell split squats for one rep on each leg (hit 295 on both legs..... the funny thing is my 1 rep max regular squat is 315)
Resisted Jumps 4x4 (felt more explosive than last week)
Chin ups 3x8 (last week- 8 8 5 reps, today- 8 8 7 reps)
Lateral Lunges 3x5 each leg (last week- 135 145 155, today- 135 155 160)
Roll Outs 3x10 (core exercise and didn't seem as tough as last week)
Close Grip Bench Press w/ chains on each side 3x12 (last week- 115 125 135, Today- 125 135 145x11reps!!!)
Glute/Ham Raises 3x8 (about as tough as last week)
Wrestler's Twist 3x6 (definitely stronger on this core exercise today)
Band Work for injury prevention

Speed/Conditioning

Not much competition today...a lot of individual drills....felt pretty good but nothing really worth mentioning

Came home, downed a protein shake along with a plateful of meatloaf, brown rice, and some broccoli dish (took my 2 ABE caps)

***I know that I'm eating above my calorie maintenance but I'm starting to become a lot hungrier all of the sudden....wondering if eating more would be a good or bad thing...don't want to be shoving all this food down my throat if I don't need those extra calories

SkinVin40

Awards
Time for some measurements (cold and not flexing)

July 21
Bicep- 13.5"
Waistline- 35.5"

First time I'm doing these measurements so I'll update more measurements during this time throughout the week

SkinVin40

Awards
Day 6 (July 21) Weight: 190

Sunday was another off day for me because my grandma's basement flooded and ended up spending the day w/ her. I'll tell you all this, I'm definitely getting the hunger pains now! I ate a huge meal @ her house and about 2 hrs later my stomach was empty again....so I ate more food and got hungry again! What the hell? I'm wondering if I should be eating this much or I'll put on fat! Obviously, I ate a lot so we shall see the weight gain tomorrow.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eat!!! Sleep and hit the gym like you mean it. You are going to love the results.
You won't have a problem with fat gain as long as you keep your cals/macros in check.

SkinVin40

Awards
Well i woke up at 193 but yesterdays was 190....all i did was eat when i was hungry and gained 3 lbs....no good huh?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well i woke up at 193 but yesterdays was 190....all i did was eat when i was hungry and gained 3 lbs....no good huh?
That's not an issue unless you gain that kind of weight every day. Don't worry about 2-3 lbs fluctuation in weight.

SkinVin40

Awards
Day 7 (July 22) Weight: 193

Like I've been saying, my weight normally fluctuates from 187-193. I went to work from 8-4:30 and hit the weights around 5:30 which was a damn good day for me!

Lifting Exercises
Incline Bench Max- 225
Box Squat w/ bands 8x2- last week 125... this week 135!
Single leg/single arm push press 4x4- last week 50...this week 55!
Band Pull aparts 3x12- mini band
RDL 3x10- last week 200....this week 205!
Single arm row 3x12- last week 85....this week 90!
Tricep Hell- last week 175....this week 185 NEW PR!!!!!
Core Work
Caught passes w/ QB
****Pretty much improved in every lift from last week and set a new PR on one of my exercises :)

Ate great food tonight and as usual, still taking 4 caps of ABE

Was brushing my teeth and noticed my upper body had visible veins showing in areas I usually do not see....theyre not sticking out like snakes but it was interesting that I could see them around my bicep and pec area...you guys ever experience this?

By the way, cold and flexed from yesterday
Bicep: 14.5"
Waist: 35.5"

So how much weight can someone like me put on w/ ABE in an 8 week cycle? Also, say if I put on 10 lbs from ABE my first cycle, will the product be as effective the second, third, and fourth time? I want to be 200 this football season, 210 next football season, and 220 my final yrs remaining

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The vascularity increase you are experiencing is a typical benefit reported from people using ABE.

It is hard to judge exactly how much weight gain to expect in a run of this product. That honestly has to do with diet and consistency more than a supplement. I would just eat for what you are trying to accomplish and worry less about expectations. The gains will come. It is very easy to let your mind throw you in a funk when concentrating on a number you see on a scale.

With the proper off time period you should be able to enjoy the benefits every run of ABE. As you gain mass your daily requirements increase as well to experience gains. This makes it a bit more difficult to match previous runs as the bar is raised. It all comes down to how bad you want it and how devoted you are to your goals.

Good luck on that 200 goal brother. You got this! :)

SkinVin40

Awards
Day 8 (July 23) Weight: 189

Hey fellas, all day I was constantly thinking about my bulk and whether or not I should do it. I was thinking about it so much that I couldn't even focus during my speed session today. Finally, I talked w/ my dad and it's best for my health to maintain my weight around the 190 mark and I totally agree (I look good and have always felt good about myself). The problem was I wanted to bulk up, so I can get strong as **** for the season coming up. However, I'll get fat, out of shape, the ladies won't love me anymore, and I'll have low self esteem. When the season arrives, I'll carb up around 192-195 mark, but as of now, I will stay in the 189-190 mark! Now the mind is clear, so let's get ready!

Noticing more vascularity in my shoulder. Used to only see my main vein, but now I can see the main vein w/ smaller ones branching off of it!
Aggression is nasty....not taking **** from no one anymore
Carb crazy today...had like 4 bowls of cereal

Tomorrow is a huge day in the weight room! Need to beat last week's numbers and come in w/ an attitude. Won't be long til the season arrives!

For the record, my goals are to recomp my body while eating at maintenance calories and to get as strong/fast/explosive as **** off this 8 week cycle!

SkinVin40

Awards
Honestly believe ABE has to do w/ my aggression...I'm not as passive when dealing w/ other people....its not that I'm yelling like a roid rage but almost like an "im in control bitch so there's nothing you can do about it" haha

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly believe ABE has to do w/ my aggression...I'm not as passive when dealing w/ other people....its not that I'm yelling like a roid rage but almost like an "im in control bitch so there's nothing you can do about it" haha
The aggression might be due to a placebo effect. When I used ABE I felt mood enhancement but no aggression. Any other users have aggression?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The aggression might be due to a placebo effect. When I used ABE I felt mood enhancement but no aggression. Any other users have aggression?
Ive gone through 3 or 4 runs of it and experienced no aggression. The only ill effect I've ever received from AB/ABE was some bacne at week 3.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, in theory, ABE is supposed to boost natural test levels. So if he is sensitive to this shift, however small, this may cause him to become angry and/or agressive.
Just a thought.

SkinVin40

Awards
Day 9 (July 24) Weight: 189

Today was my typical day but my god, I noticed some great things today from ABE:

Weighed in at 189 after eating a TON of food before bed (resulted in no weight gain from yesterday)
Strength gains kicking in!!!

Lifting Exercises

Max Hang Clean- 210 (Form is terrible....can do MUCH more weight if form was proper)
Speed Bench (Bar speed on tendo unit must be @ least 1m/sec)- last week- 75 lbs, today- 85 lbs
Single Leg Split Squat (Bar speed on tendo unit @ least .8m/sec)- llast week- 65 lbs, today- 95 lbs
Shoulder Complex- last week- 15 lbs, today- completed one set w/ 20 lbs
Curls- last week- 25 lbs, today- 30 lbs
Single leg hip bridge- last week- 85 lbs, today- 105 lbs
Hammer row- last week- 3 plates, today- 3 plates plus 5 lb plate
T100- last week- 3 sets to get 100 reps, today- only 2 sets to get to 100 reps
Core Circuit- a lot easier!
Grip Holds- increased 15 lbs
Granny toss- last week- 25lbs, today- 30 lbs

Damn, talk about big time strength gains in a matter of a week! Some of my exercises increased 30 pounds in a week! What the **** is that all about? I'm really starting to feel the product kick in towards strength gains.....haha feel like im on that juice....but in all seriousness, im in awe w/ what i accomplished today. some of my lifts go up 5-10 pounds here or there, but i experienced a 30 pound jump in 2 of my exercises in a week...that is unheard of for me....STRENGTH IS COMING

Also, I notice on my workout days that i can eat lots of food and wake up the next morning at the same weight....if i wasn't taking ABE, i would have been about 3 lbs heavier from personal experience

****As I told you all, I am choosing to maintain my weight while taking ABE....looking for strength gains and body recomp
After 9 days of taking ABE, Im now noticing the potency of the proeduct

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9 (July 24) Weight: 189

Today was my typical day but my god, I noticed some great things today from ABE:

Weighed in at 189 after eating a TON of food before bed (resulted in no weight gain from yesterday)
Strength gains kicking in!!!

Lifting Exercises

Max Hang Clean- 210 (Form is terrible....can do MUCH more weight if form was proper)
Speed Bench (Bar speed on tendo unit must be @ least 1m/sec)- last week- 75 lbs, today- 85 lbs
Single Leg Split Squat (Bar speed on tendo unit @ least .8m/sec)- llast week- 65 lbs, today- 95 lbs
Shoulder Complex- last week- 15 lbs, today- completed one set w/ 20 lbs
Curls- last week- 25 lbs, today- 30 lbs
Single leg hip bridge- last week- 85 lbs, today- 105 lbs
Hammer row- last week- 3 plates, today- 3 plates plus 5 lb plate
T100- last week- 3 sets to get 100 reps, today- only 2 sets to get to 100 reps
Core Circuit- a lot easier!
Grip Holds- increased 15 lbs
Granny toss- last week- 25lbs, today- 30 lbs

Damn, talk about big time strength gains in a matter of a week! Some of my exercises increased 30 pounds in a week! What the **** is that all about? I'm really starting to feel the product kick in towards strength gains.....haha feel like im on that juice....but in all seriousness, im in awe w/ what i accomplished today. some of my lifts go up 5-10 pounds here or there, but i experienced a 30 pound jump in 2 of my exercises in a week...that is unheard of for me....STRENGTH IS COMING

Also, I notice on my workout days that i can eat lots of food and wake up the next morning at the same weight....if i wasn't taking ABE, i would have been about 3 lbs heavier from personal experience

****As I told you all, I am choosing to maintain my weight while taking ABE....looking for strength gains and body recomp
After 9 days of taking ABE, Im now noticing the potency of the proeduct
Great update sir. Glad you are starting to see such good results from the product. It should only get better from here! :)

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. This is turning into a great log!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome results so far. Dude I told you. Might as well order your second bottle now, and throw Erase or EPro in there for weeks 4-8.

Thank Me Later

SkinVin40

Awards
Day 10 (July 25) Weight: 191

Other than my speed and conditioning session today which went well, my younger bro (year younger than me) and I had a deep conversation about my goals and what is important to me. As I told you at the beginning of my log, I said that I wanted to bulk but ended up changing my mind to maintain my weight....I told him for the first time that I believe I have what it takes to play in the NFL @ fullback and I thought he would laugh at me but he didn't....he was serious about the issue and told me to gain weight.....the reason why i don't want to gain weight is because i dont want to get fat and be embarrassed to take my shirt off in front of sexy girls....but in all seriousness, i have pretty good genetics where if i pack on weight its more of a massive look....all in all, i fear to bulk bc i dont want to have a high bf%.....my bro told me to weigh my options and ask what is more important in my life right now, looking ripped for girls or achieving my goals football? i told him football is more important at the moment bc sooner or later ill never be able to play again and girls will always be around.....he said if things dont work out well w/ the weight gain just shed it off and yes, it is that easy for me to gain and lose weight

Another person i talked to about bulking for the first time is my strength coach....he told me that a 190 pound fullback is not enough weight for me (even though i hit like a bada$$, not to brag) and told me i should be around 215....he said realistically there is no way for me to bulk w/ the season coming up in a couple weeks, so he asked me what my weight is currently and I told him low 190s....he wants me to go into camp at 195 and keep my weight up to 200 by my first game in September since we will be lifting in season a couple times per week....let's be honest, the running back should not weigh more than the fullback

All in all, i have always been skeptical about gaining or maintaining my weight....after getting opinions by 2 ppl who i trust, I am now committed towards my bulk and the plus side is that im taking ABE! I fear bulking so much bc i remember how i used to look at 215 during my junior yr in high school....carried lots of body fat but ill admit that i wasnt as active and my nutrition wasnt as great....i just dont want to go back to the old me

I have already sketched out my goals for what i intend on doing towards my weight

This year: get to 195 by August 17 and maintain at 200 throughout this season (jr yr in college)
Off season going into my senior yr: run two 8 week cycles of ABE (winter and summer) and pack on 10 lbs each cycle, so im up to 220

Keep in mind that I will be keeping an eye on my body whether this bulk looks unhealthy...if it does, then I will stop!

Ive realized that God gave me a tremendous gift for the love and talent in the game of football....there is not a day that goes by where i do not think about it...however, playing fullback at 190 will not get it done...its time to pack on the weight, become more explosive, stay in shape as best as i can w/ endurance, and make it happen

i pretty much physically manhandle 205-230 pound linebackers when im at 190...imagine me at the weight that i want to be at

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
Honestly, if you are looking to add some mass going into camp you are going to have to cut down a little bit on the conditioning. If you upped your amount of lifting days per week and took a day or two off from conditioning you will most definitely see some gains in mass. Especially being a fullback, you don't have to stress conditioning as much as other positions. Power is your main priority. If you are worried about not being conditioned enough to enter camp, don't stress it that much. Conditioning doesn't take much time. Maybe 2 weeks at the most. That's what training camp is for anyways. But that's just my 2 cents. Good luck either way.