Crushing the iron with Conquer and Potassium Nitrate

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established

I want to throw a huge shout out to VaughnTrue and iForce for giving me the chance to log their PWO stack Conquer and Potassium Nitrate. I am just getting back into the gym after a crazy couple months with a newborn and moving so this extra boost will really help keep me motivated.

My AVI is my currents picture, I am weighing 178lbs not sure about bf% but I am hoping to add a couple lean pounds, right now I am eating between 2100-2500 cals a day with a break down of 200 pro, 150-180 carb, and 75-100 fat. One of the things that I have noticed is my sodium intake is a little to high need to cut that down and get rid of some bloat along the way.

I just started FST-7, I have always put together my own workouts in the past with no real direction so I hope the structure will help make some gains.

He is a break down for each body part, with a standard chest/tri, back/bi, legs, and shoulder split.

Triceps

• Close-grip bench press 3-4 x 8-12
  • Weighted or machine dip 3 x 8-12
  • Overhead cable extension 7 x 8-12
  • Skull crushers 7 x 8-12
Biceps

• Alternate dumbbell curls 3-4 x 8-12
  • Machine preacher curl 3 x 8-12
  • EZ-bar curl 7 x 8-12 (rest 30-45 seconds between sets while sipping water)
Quads

• Leg extensions 3-4 x 8-15
  • Squats 4 x 8-12
  • Hack squat or leg press 3 x 8-15
  • Leg extension or leg press 7 x 8-15Chest
  • Incline dumbbell press 3-4 x 8-12
  • Incline dumbbell flye 3 x 8-12
  • Flat Hammer or dumbbell press 3 x 8-12
  • Pec deck or cable crossover 7 x 8-12
Shoulders

• Seated dumbbell press 4 x 8-12
  • Barbell or dumbbell front raise 3 x 8-12
  • Dumbbell lateral raise 3 x 8-12
  • Lateral raise machine 7 x 8-12
Back
Warm-up:

• Neutral-grip chin-ups 3 x failure
  • Wide-grip pulldowns 3 x 8-12
  • Barbell row 3 x 8-12
  • Hammer Strength row 3 x 8-12
  • Machine or cable pullover 7 x 8-15
Hamstrings

• Lying leg curls 3-4 x 10-15
  • Stiff-leg deadlift 3-4 x 10-12
  • Single leg curl 3-4 x 10-15 each leg
  • Seated leg curls 7 x 10-15
Traps

• Dumbbell shrugs* 3-4 x 8-12
  • Machine shrugs 7 x 8-12
Rear delts

• Dumbbell rear lateral raise 3-4 x 12-15
  • Reverse pec flye or cable 7 x 12-15
  • Rear laterals
Calves

• Standing calf raise 4 x 10-12
  • Seated calf raise 4 x 15-20
  • Leg press or calf sled raise 7 x 10-12

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Final review time, I was said to see my tub come to an end with this product, concour has been one of my favorite preworkouts that I have tried in recent yrs and with the addition of PN the gym was quite enjoyable.

Taste:8/10
The flavor of Concour was amazing I love fruit punch and this really hit the spot, I even would drink a scoop on off days for a little boost so I could chase my son around the house. The flavoring is very strong though, which I think is the only down side because if you want to just mix it with a small amount of water and shoot it it is to sweet. One scoop will still be present in a gallon of water which is crazy most other products just leave a hint if that.

Mixability:10/10

Concour mixed great better then alot of products even Hemavol, there is nothing worse then the swirl at the end of a shaker to try and get that last bit of product but that not an issue here even at two scoops, and that really impressed me/

Energy:10/10
The energy aspect of Concour is great no crackhead feeling not crash just nice smooth energy that last a long time. The one day I took two scoops on an empty stomach in the AM was the only time I felt jittery and sick, other then that they really nailed it.

Pump:9/10
Concour and PN together was ridiculous I thought the pumps from Hemavol were great this stack surpassed it by a mile, every muscle would get pumped which I can attribute to the stack because i would have to do countless sets to get anywhere near the pump I got only after 4-5 sets with this.

Overall:9/10
Concour and PN work well together the only reason I didnt give it a 10 was because I need to leave some room for the addition to Hemavol to this stack. The effects of Potassium Nitrate were not that noticable when taken but when I only took the Concour the few days there was a feeling that I was missing something. I do have some of the PN left so maybe ill mix that with the Hemavol I have leftover from the summer and mix in some COP and see what that feels like.

Thanks again to VaughnTrue and all the guys over at Iforce I had a blast running these two products and I cant wait to see what you come out with next.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Today I took my first dose around 6:15am before my morning workout, I took one scoop and one pill to test my tolerance I wasnt really fired up but I have been doing EC for awhile and I still felt a nice buzz but I will be upping to two scoops and pills tomorrow. I workout fasted most mornings so this is great to get me going.

Workout went well had plenty of energy to get me through my back workout I skipped bis today due to time constraints but the pump was still great, I cant wait to really get into this and see where it will take me.

Initial impression is great the taste was amazing I am a huge fan of fruit punch and I would drink this for fun its that good, and it mixes great i saw ONE speck in my shaker that blew my mind no swirling to get it all down like usual. Pump was great in the gym back felt nice and full and arms were vascular.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man!!! Glad you are enjoying thus far! Thanks for getting this up, much appreciated :)

Mike

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
That first post is the most challenging haha. Need the good intro though.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Well today I upped the dose to two scoops and two pills might have been a little much for my fasted state felt a little cracked out but still had a great leg workout. I went a little light on squats and deads seeing that I have been out of the gym for a bit DOMS are still going to suck. With two scoops the 8oz of water I usually mix with is a little to sweet I will have to adjust it to taste. Still had some good vascularity in arms just from pulling deads but endurance was great from the COP.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
try 1.5 scoops and 2-4 pills for a perfect dosing scheme!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well today I upped the dose to two scoops and two pills might have been a little much for my fasted state felt a little cracked out but still had a great leg workout. I went a little light on squats and deads seeing that I have been out of the gym for a bit DOMS are still going to suck. With two scoops the 8oz of water I usually mix with is a little to sweet I will have to adjust it to taste. Still had some good vascularity in arms just from pulling deads but endurance was great from the COP.
Wait til you get to 4 pills!!! :D

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Week is off to a bad start. I haven't been able to make the gym yet between work physical therapy and building a deck in my back yard. I did take a scoop and a pill before PT today to figure make the most out of some shoulder work. The energy is great from Conquer hopefully ill get a real workout in this week to get my pump on.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
ahhhh building a deck...I too am doing one project after another this summer at my home. Its that time when the house is in need of some TLC (new deck floor, deck stairs, redoing kids' rooms, and etc)....

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
It never ends really.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Had a sick shoulder and bi workout today. Kept it kinda light seeing that I have been out of it for a couple weeks but the pump was still amazing, was doing cable curls am I glanced in the mirror and saw what looked like a lump on my bi, but it was a vein that has never seen the light of day before this stuff is amazing.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a sick shoulder and bi workout today. Kept it kinda light seeing that I have been out of it for a couple weeks but the pump was still amazing, was doing cable curls am I glanced in the mirror and saw what looked like a lump on my bi, but it was a vein that has never seen the light of day before this stuff is amazing.
The discovery of a new vein, is truly an epic day. I remember when I spotted a tricep vein.. I walked outa the gym with a major boner that day I was so freakin excited lol.

Mike

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Of course I am going to be on vacation next week so I will prolly only get cardio in.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Ironically to Seaside park which is only 20 mins from home. My inlaws started going there before they moved to the down here and they still go every year.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ironically to Seaside park which is only 20 mins from home. My inlaws started going there before they moved to the down here and they still go every year.
Is seaside park, seaside heights?

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
It's just south of the heights a little more quite n less guido lol.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Coney Island in Brooklyn is where its at. Im from staten island.. i prefer New Yorkers :p Although, i was just in red bank nj yesterday.

Mike

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
No hate to New Yorkers I work in the Bronx so I spend plenty of time with them. I just don't like the people who come down and trash the towns and think its ok because they don't live there.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Had a pretty nice day back in the gym today did chest and tris, I have been keeping it light due to a nagging shoulder pain but I still had a great workout after my warmup my chest already had a sick pump. I did

Flat bench 4x12 (warmup)
Hammer press 3x8-12 only had 80lbs on each side
Machine fly4x12 stayed at 80lbs n got a good squeeze.
Machine dips4x12 at 125lbs
Tri pushdowns 4x12 60lbs
Overhead press4x12 40lbs
Finished with close grip bench 5x15 35lb each side of smith machine and went really slow

Felt really good being back I hope my motivation keeps up it has been a tough summer to keep in the gym.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Do you feel like the Conquer is helping you to feel more "in the zone" and focused during your workouts?

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Yea it does today was a little rough my pandora wasn't working and the gym was a little more crowded then I like and I still has not problem keeping my mind where it needed to be.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Yea it does today was a little rough my pandora wasn't working and the gym was a little more crowded then I like and I still has not problem keeping my mind where it needed to be.
Might of just been "one of those days".

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Had a pretty good back n bi workout yesterday subbed in seated cable rows for hammer rows which I think I will do from now in, I feel a better squeeze with the V handle. I need to figure something out with my Bi workout they seem to get fatigued during my workout but a half hr later I lose my pump unlike other muscles.

Today was a rest day head is a little congested not sure if its allergies or what but it sucks. Need to kick is fast.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope your doing okay bro and not sick!!

Mike

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Yea man feeling pretty good today was still congested the last two days but pounded through my shoulder and my leg workouts. Will have end of the week update Tomorrow.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm late but i'm in....seems like a nice combo of energy and pumps for some good workouts

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Better late then never, welcome aboard.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Had some great workouts last week felt great to get back in the gym on a steady basis 1.5 scoops of concour and 2 PN seem to be my sweet spot right now. Pumps have been amazing even with the lighter weights I have been using. I have been working through a shoulder injury but the pain is subsiding and hopefully the weights will be going up.

So far I am very happy with the effects that I am feeling energy has been great and pumps are through the roof.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had some great workouts last week felt great to get back in the gym on a steady basis 1.5 scoops of concour and 2 PN seem to be my sweet spot right now. Pumps have been amazing even with the lighter weights I have been using. I have been working through a shoulder injury but the pain is subsiding and hopefully the weights will be going up.

So far I am very happy with the effects that I am feeling energy has been great and pumps are through the roof.
sometimes the lighter weights really do lead to better pumps, more focus on the squeeze than just moving the weights...glad to see the energy is still top notch

be careful with any shoulder injury, personally i know when i hurt my shoulder, i was pain free for a few weeks and started increasing weights, before i knew it i was in pain again

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Yea I went to the dr already, I have a torn labrum from back in HS I can get surgery but I wanna try to see if its something I can live with first.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I went to the dr already, I have a torn labrum from back in HS I can get surgery but I wanna try to see if its something I can live with first.
Yikes man, good luck with that!

Mike

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Crushed legs today with some leg press, hacks, leg ext., and curls all 3x12 and 1x8. They feel so full and pumped and walking up my stairs is a real challenge. Feeling a little ill afterwards though not sure if its from the concour and PN or just from the pounding I have my legs.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Had a forced off day today, had to have a wisdom tooth extracted hopefully I can get back in tomorrow or Thursday no stitches or any pain meds to worry about I forgot to ask the dentist though because it went to smooth.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a forced off day today, had to have a wisdom tooth extracted hopefully I can get back in tomorrow or Thursday no stitches or any pain meds to worry about I forgot to ask the dentist though because it went to smooth.
wtf u had wisdom teeth surgery today and you want to go to the gym tomorrow?? Take time off!! Pressure can rupture open the pocket the sewed shut! Leaving you prone to a massive infection leaving you out of commission for up to 4 weeks.. trust me.. I KNOW! Happened to me lol

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
No I just had it pulled the tooth was through the skin and he didn't put any stitches I did talk to him and said a couple days just to be safe.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah take your time with the teeth, i know my wisdom teeth went fine and i felt ok afterwards.....but my brother really experienced problems like 3 and 4 days later

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Had a sick shoulder workout today delts were nice and round afterwards, popped two PN and two scoops of concour. I double up on front raises today to try and get some separation going and I felt it. Went with DB raised palms down bringing finishing with my arm infront of my head, also did cable raises with the rope.
I haven't been tracking my weights lately especially shoulder seeing I'm doing more rehab type work they do feel like the strength is coming back though.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had a sick shoulder workout today delts were nice and round afterwards, popped two PN and two scoops of concour. I double up on front raises today to try and get some separation going and I felt it. Went with DB raised palms down bringing finishing with my arm infront of my head, also did cable raises with the rope.
I haven't been tracking my weights lately especially shoulder seeing I'm doing more rehab type work they do feel like the strength is coming back though.
how was the pump? shoulders were my favorite on PN, can't feel the pump like arms but i loved the way i looked in the gym with super rounded shoulders, great mirror watching

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
That's exactly how I felt wasn't skin tearing but my delts and traps looks great. I did a double take actually.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
yeah i go overboard on everything for shoulder day, nitrates+ hemavol +GMS.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Trying to upload some pictures but it won't let me from my phone and it takes forever

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Here is one

Attachments

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Here is one

madripper32