Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

yeah take your time with the teeth, i know my wisdom teeth went fine and i felt ok afterwards.....but my brother really experienced problems like 3 and 4 days later

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Had a sick shoulder workout today delts were nice and round afterwards, popped two PN and two scoops of concour. I double up on front raises today to try and get some separation going and I felt it. Went with DB raised palms down bringing finishing with my arm infront of my head, also did cable raises with the rope.
    I haven't been tracking my weights lately especially shoulder seeing I'm doing more rehab type work they do feel like the strength is coming back though.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.18%

Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post
    Had a sick shoulder workout today delts were nice and round afterwards, popped two PN and two scoops of concour. I double up on front raises today to try and get some separation going and I felt it. Went with DB raised palms down bringing finishing with my arm infront of my head, also did cable raises with the rope.
    I haven't been tracking my weights lately especially shoulder seeing I'm doing more rehab type work they do feel like the strength is coming back though.
    how was the pump? shoulders were my favorite on PN, can't feel the pump like arms but i loved the way i looked in the gym with super rounded shoulders, great mirror watching
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.44%

That's exactly how I felt wasn't skin tearing but my delts and traps looks great. I did a double take actually.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.04%

yeah i go overboard on everything for shoulder day, nitrates+ hemavol +GMS.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.44%

Trying to upload some pictures but it won't let me from my phone and it takes forever
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.44%

Here is one
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.44%

Here is one
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.44%

And another.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.35%

Solid and full bro.. looking good!

Mike
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.44%

Thanks bro, concour is definitely one if if not the best Preworkout I have ever used I guess the PN is working too I don't feel anything from it but the mirror shows different.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.44%

I have been having a little trouble with 2 scoops the past two days have. I have a sick feeling like I'm over stimmed or under nourished lol but my head feels like its in a vice and feel like I'm about to keel over and die.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.35%

I have been having a little trouble with 2 scoops the past two days have. I have a sick feeling like I'm over stimmed or under nourished lol but my head feels like its in a vice and feel like I'm about to keel over and die.
    Are you referring to conquer?
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.44%

Yup
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.18%

Yup
    conquer mixed with PN is a nice combo....maybe just scale it back to 1 scoop or 1.5 scoops
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.44%

Yea that's what I was doing but bumped it up on a few sluggish days.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.44%

Taking one scoop today with 2 PN and gonna do arms today I'm gonna mix things up and do 4-6 reps on everything and see how the pump goes will let you all know how it goes.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.35%

Taking one scoop today with 2 PN and gonna do arms today I'm gonna mix things up and do 4-6 reps on everything and see how the pump goes will let you all know how it goes.
    6 Reps is my thing.. waiting to see what you think!!

Mike
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.44%

Arm workout went well lowering the reps helped I think def a good ego boost curling 50's. I followed the workout in my OP and added reverse curls at the end and left feeling a nice pump.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.44%

6-8 really seems to be my sweet spot too it's when I make my best strength gains.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.35%

6-8 really seems to be my sweet spot too it's when I make my best strength gains.
    I typically end up doing 6 good reps, and 2-4 ****ty half assed reps! lol
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.44%

Great chest and tri workout today the 4-6 reps seems to be working well it lets me add a ton more weight did 85's on DB flat bench for 6 and I was hoping for 4 tops.
    I am back down to one scoop of concour for the rest of my tub but bumped up the PN to 3 pills keeps the energy stable without feeling like crap and still sick pump.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.44%

[ATTACH]88530[/ATTACHh

Here is a post workout back pic taken with my potato camera. Had a great workout considering I only went into do cardio but the weights were calling me so I didn't take anything Preworkout.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.35%

Really solid back bro!! Props to you!
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.44%

I just realized I never finished off my log, it has been a crazy couple if weeks and I only just recently got back into the gym after to long of a break. I will have my final review up by Monday sorry about the delay.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.18%

in for the review...i've been loving to read what people think about conquer since i'm loving it
  27. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.13%

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    in for the review...i've been loving to read what people think about conquer since i'm loving it
    Conquers awesome. I got a few tubs way back when NP first had its release promo.
    Clean energy and focus with out a crash from a pre workout. Solid product
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.44%

Final review time, I was said to see my tub come to an end with this product, concour has been one of my favorite preworkouts that I have tried in recent yrs and with the addition of PN the gym was quite enjoyable.

Taste:8/10
    The flavor of Concour was amazing I love fruit punch and this really hit the spot, I even would drink a scoop on off days for a little boost so I could chase my son around the house. The flavoring is very strong though, which I think is the only down side because if you want to just mix it with a small amount of water and shoot it it is to sweet. One scoop will still be present in a gallon of water which is crazy most other products just leave a hint if that.

Mixability:10/10
    Concour mixed great better then alot of products even Hemavol, there is nothing worse then the swirl at the end of a shaker to try and get that last bit of product but that not an issue here even at two scoops, and that really impressed me/

Energy:10/10
    The energy aspect of Concour is great no crackhead feeling not crash just nice smooth energy that last a long time. The one day I took two scoops on an empty stomach in the AM was the only time I felt jittery and sick, other then that they really nailed it.

Pump:9/10
    Concour and PN together was ridiculous I thought the pumps from Hemavol were great this stack surpassed it by a mile, every muscle would get pumped which I can attribute to the stack because i would have to do countless sets to get anywhere near the pump I got only after 4-5 sets with this.

Overall:9/10
    Concour and PN work well together the only reason I didnt give it a 10 was because I need to leave some room for the addition to Hemavol to this stack. The effects of Potassium Nitrate were not that noticable when taken but when I only took the Concour the few days there was a feeling that I was missing something. I do have some of the PN left so maybe ill mix that with the Hemavol I have leftover from the summer and mix in some COP and see what that feels like.

Thanks again to VaughnTrue and all the guys over at Iforce I had a blast running these two products and I cant wait to see what you come out with next.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.18%

Final review time, I was said to see my tub come to an end with this product, concour has been one of my favorite preworkouts that I have tried in recent yrs and with the addition of PN the gym was quite enjoyable.

The flavor of Concour was amazing I love fruit punch and this really hit the spot, I even would drink a scoop on off days for a little boost so I could chase my son around the house. The flavoring is very strong though, which I think is the only down side because if you want to just mix it with a small amount of water and shoot it it is to sweet. One scoop will still be present in a gallon of water which is crazy most other products just leave a hint if that.

Concour mixed great better then alot of products even Hemavol, there is nothing worse then the swirl at the end of a shaker to try and get that last bit of product but that not an issue here even at two scoops, and that really impressed me/

The energy aspect of Concour is great no crackhead feeling not crash just nice smooth energy that last a long time. The one day I took two scoops on an empty stomach in the AM was the only time I felt jittery and sick, other then that they really nailed it.

Concour and PN together was ridiculous I thought the pumps from Hemavol were great this stack surpassed it by a mile, every muscle would get pumped which I can attribute to the stack because i would have to do countless sets to get anywhere near the pump I got only after 4-5 sets with this.

Concour and PN work well together the only reason I didnt give it a 10 was because I need to leave some room for the addition to Hemavol to this stack. The effects of Potassium Nitrate were not that noticable when taken but when I only took the Concour the few days there was a feeling that I was missing something. I do have some of the PN left so maybe ill mix that with the Hemavol I have leftover from the summer and mix in some COP and see what that feels like.

Thanks again to VaughnTrue and all the guys over at Iforce I had a blast running these two products and I cant wait to see what you come out with next.
    thanks for the review, looks like a solid stack together
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.35%

Thanks for getting this up bro, greatly appreciated!! Glad you liked!

Mike
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.44%

Thank you guys, I wish I had a bottomless tub though
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.35%

Thank you guys, I wish I had a bottomless tub though
    We are working on making that, currently in alpha testing.

Similar Forum Threads

1. I force nutrition. Conquer and potassium nitrate stack
    By yosefmax88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-11-2013, 11:12 PM
  2. WarcraftJJS dropping War on the iron with the help of "The One"
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 04:25 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 09:09 PM
  4. Whats the deal with IGF and PCT?
    By BrickedUP in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-16-2004, 04:19 AM
  5. What's the deal with CLA and Omega-6?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 11:22 AM