IFORCE NUTRITION CONQUER / Potassium Nitrate stack

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
So today was my first day on Conquer pre workout and Potassium Nitrate . Woke up at 5am took 2scoops of conquer and 1 potassium nitrate pill ate a peach on the drive to the gym while sipping on the conquer, trained chest and a little of arms combined with triceps for the end of my workout I def can say that the nitrate gave me great focus and pump the conquer kicked in about 20 min in after I did some abs before weight training and tastes great raspberry lemonade , and mixes well. After the weights did 30 min on step mill and was exhausted then took 2 scoops of ban syntha6 cookies and cream . Great for the first day on to the next

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man! Do a big introduction with diet, training style, approach and all so we can better understand you!!!

Mike

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Oh yes I'm sorry I forgot to mention. I went to work at 10am and at 1;20 had 2scoops of my nutriwhey protein and used skim milk then ate lunch at 3:40 lean ground beef with asparagus and broccoli and got off at 6:30p my wife made steaks and burgers and lentils and rice , I had 4oz. Of steak and 1burger with lentils and man was it EPIC that was my main meal of the day!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
What's up with my broz !! So day 2 of this stack and today I woke up at 9:30 feed the kids breakfast I made my self a protein pancake 4eggs beat it with cinnamon and ate half didn't want to be too full , took 2 P.N. caps and 2scoops of conquer and one scoop of Mr.Hyde and drive to the gym . Trained shoulders and biceps with An ab warm up . Did side laterals front laterals then dumbbell press and did machine behind the neck press then did machine curls and reg dumbbell curls then did 30 min on the stair mill. During the workout I felt pumped and focused , overall great workout and after did post shake 2scoops cookies and cream yum! And home then work at work will have 1cup rice 6 oz steak , asparagus and broccoli gotta get those greens in! And that's my main meal till next time broz

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Good morning to everyone hope you guys had a great weekend! Well today was day three on IForce stack and it was great ! Started the morning with 2caps of potassium Nitrate and 2scoops conquer and 1scoop mr. Hyde and a peach before hitting up some back and tries ! I train triceps almost every workout be because I love triceps . I did my usual ab warm then warmed back up with machine lat pull downs 3sets of 8-12 reps increased weight after each set. Then bent over rows wide grip 3sets 8-12 reps then close grip rows same sets . Then T Bar rows 3sets of 8-12 reps increasing weight after each set , after completing tht did single dumbbell rows 3sets 8-12 reps increasing weight each time . Then did front lat pull downs and reverse 3 sets 8-12 reps then did tricep push downs 3-sets 8-12 reps and reverse . In conclusion , 30 min on stair master burning 430 cal . Trained hard and exhausted. After that 2scoops of protein then home and for post meal egg sandwich multigrain bread then will have another shake and meal 3 lean ground beef with rice and asparagus and broccoli . Then dinner small dinner . I'm loving this conquer stack thanks again IForce !!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cant wait to see what 3-4 PN's will do for you pump wise :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol so you think I should up the PN TO 3 ? I have never taken N.O PILLS BEFORE But I might give it a shot

Once you are comfortable with 2, 3 would be suitable :)

Mike

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Ok cool bro I will give it a shot , the PN gives very good focus I like it . Thanks for replying to my log bro!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Lol so you think I should up the PN TO 3 ? I have never taken N.O PILLS BEFORE But I might give it a shot
4 is max, see how it affects you from 2-4. If you feel 2 is better for you, by all means stick with that.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
4 is max, see how it affects you from 2-4. If you feel 2 is better for you, by all means stick with that.
Yea I don't think I would do 4 , tomorrow morning I'm training chest and arms and I will do 3 PN's , thanks bro

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Day 4 on this awesome STACK. Got up this morning took 3 PN pillsand 2 scoops of Conuer and had a banana on my way to the gym did my reg abs before hitting the weights , trained Chest and Biceps and man the pump was phenomenal !! I wasn't too happy with my benching lately but hard work build up better for my bench. Started with Flat bench 3 sets of 12. started with 45s on the bar to warm up then added 10lbs and did 12 reps. Increased 10 more pounds and did 12 again, final set added 25s and could only get 8 in for some reason i have been having trouble with my benching not sure why . i will get up to 185 though and thats forsure. lol then did inclinefor 3 sets of 10 started with one set with just 45's then increased the weight 10 pounds and did 2 working sets of 10 reps and felt contractions in my chest like BOOM! then did the front machine press 3 sets same weight same reps . then did Dumbbell press on flat bench with slight incline started with 60lbs -65-70 for the finish each did 10 reps then curls with 25's then 30 and also 35's. was focusing on the stretch and squeeze on the bicep. then did machine preacher curls 3 sets of 12 . Arms were PUMPED !!!!then did EZ bar curls with 50 pounds. Again i'm focusing on the contracting of the muscle not how much weight i move. Then finished with 60 pound's and did 2 sets till failure. then did 3 Sets of Dips till failure with in between push downs on cable machine . then did 30 min on the stair mill. Overall great workout . then 2 scoops of protein. post meal had 3 eggs with aspauraugus . (spelling is not correct i know lol) and 1 slice of whole grain wheat bread. for lunch will be having a 2 scoops NutriWhey with 10oz 2% milk and will blend with 2 cups Spinach. Gotta get those greens in !! then for dinner will have a Gyro with out the sauce .just lettuce tomato and onion . and that is my main meal of the day might have a small snack later on after my shift . that's all for today.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Looking good so far bro. Maybe split the workout into a separate section not in sentence form?

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Day 5: Epic Soulders!!!!

3 PN's and 2 scoops Conquer
Banana for pre meal
During training 1 scoop BCAA'S /Glutamine and 1 Scoop MR. Hyde

Abs warm up (trying to lose some belly)
Wide grip pull up 3 sets 10 reps each

Standing lat raises 15lbs warm up set
20lbs set 1 with 12 reps (2nd set same)
25 lbs set 3 with 12 reps
Sitting front lat raises 20lbs 1set 12 reps
25lbs set 2 12 reps
3rd set same as 2nd
Dumbbell shoulder press 45lbs 12 reps
2nd set 50lbs 12 reps
3rd set 55lbs 12 reps
Upright raises 40lbs 12 reps
50lbs 12 reps
60lbs 12 reps
Behind the neck machine press 90lbs 12 reps
2nd set 110 12 reps
3rd set 185 10 reps
Cable machine side laterals 40 lbs 12 reps
2nd set repeat of 1rst
3rd set 50 lbs 12 reps
Cable kick backs 40lbs 12reps
Repeat rep 2and 3rd
Cable push downs 70lbs 12 reps
80lbs 12 reps
90lbs 12 reps
Dips 2sets till failure
Post shake
Post meal protein pancakes
Meal 2 shake
Main meal 6wings 1cup rice pinto beans 1cup asparagus . That's it for today

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
So you take another preworkout (mr Hyde) while working out? Why?

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Because I like to stack it. Mr. Hyde is a pre workout amplifier homie.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
How are you liking the flavor of Conquer?
The taste is one of the best I've had so far and I've had lots of pre workouts, it's raspberry lemonade , my wife even likes it! And if she likes it then its really good lol

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Today was leg day and I will be posting it later on. At work now!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
DAY 5
2PN's2 scoop's Conquer 1 cup trail mix.
Abs of corse.
Standing Front Leg Press 3 sets
Warm up set 2 45's 15reps
SET 1 - 2 45's 20 reps
SET 2 3 45's 15 reps
SET 3 4 45's 12 reps

LEg extentions: Set 1 single leg 50 lbs
Set 2 60 lbs 12 rps
Set 3 70 lbs 12 reps
Band rbell Squats Set 1 45's Each side 12 reps
Set 2 45's and 25's 12 reps
set 3 45's and 30lbs 12 reps
Set 4 2 45's and 10 reps
CALF PRESS 2 45's 20 reps repeat 3 sets
TRICEP rope pushdowns 60lbs 12 reps
Set 2 70lbs 12 reps
set 3 80lbs 12 reps
Tricep kick backs 30lbs till failure
2 scoops protein
KRAZY MORNING PB&J post Meal lol
Mid day shake
trailmix
MEAL TIME PASTRAMI sandwish only mustard added and veggie chips like i said crazy food day not the usual. lol
Before bed Cereal.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
EPIC FRIDAY BROZ!!!

Started out 2Np pills 2scoops conquer 1slice if whole wheat bread with peanut butter before the gym.

Today was upper body and cardio

Flat bench 45's each side 12 reps
120 for 12 reps
145 for 10 reps
185 finally for 7 reps
Decline bench 45's 12 reps
Straight to eze bar curs 60 lbs
110 for 12 reps
Repeat eze
Repeat 110
And eze bar curl
Incline butterfly's 45 lbs 12 reps
50 lbs 12 reps
Repeat
Hammer curls 35lbs 12 reps
40lbs 12 reps
45lbs 10 reps
Kick backs
Push downs stair master 30 min for 430 cal burned ! I LIKE THIS STACK TO THE MAX !!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you see the stim blend in hyde!! Thats a hella lot of stims between that and conquer.. your freakin crazy!! We have the style haha

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
I guess I'm just too much of a beast for you guys lol well some days I do stack it when I need the kick working late and getting up early is tough and being a family man

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I guess I'm just too much of a beast for you guys lol well some days I do stack it when I need the kick working late and getting up early is tough and being a family man
I wouldn't say beast. You're just going to f*** up your heart

This is why stuff gets banned. People don't read labels or think they're tough and then something happens to them.

Good luck bro

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Wow really ?? Well thanks god nothing has happened to me but I Will take your advice bro defiantly don't want to mess up my heart!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Week 2 : didn't quite make it to the gym on my usual time so I went after work !

Had coffee and 2 scoops protein and small pbj sandwich for morning meal.

Snack : yogurt with cinnamon

Lunch : spaghetti and asparagus

Home - 3 PN pills and 2 scoops conquer

Warmed up with machine butterfly's

Machine front press 45's first set 15 reps
185 second set 12 reps
195 third set 10 reps
Back down to 185 12 reps
Last set 45's 10 reps

Machine incline press same in sets as front press^

Cable flys 40 lbs 12 reps
50 lbs 12 reps
60 lbs 12 reps

Flat bench DB press with slight incline 55lbs 12 reps
60 lbs 12 reps
66 lbs 12 reps
70 lbs 7 reps
Flat bench incline butterfly's 35's 12 reps
40's 12 reps
45's 12 reps
50's 10 reps
Cable machine kickbacks 20 lbs 12 reps
30 lbs 12 reps repeat for set 3
Dips 3 sets if 12 or failure with I between cable push downs set 1 70 lbs 12 reps set 2 90 lbs 12 reps set 3 120 10 reps
Last: abs decline sit-ups 3 sets 25
Knees to chest incline 3sets of 20
2 scoops protein post shake then 3 eggs and half scoop nutriwhey and cinnamon for protein pancake and 1 ego waffle plain and 6 oz 2% milk

That's all for today shalom to my bros

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Another day on this epic stack!!!

Worked shoulders abs and triceps today.

First abs decline sit ups no need to detal:

Dumbbell side laterals 3 epic sets:
Warned up 15 lbs 15 reps
20 lbs 12 reps second set the same
3rd 25lbs 12 reps

Sitting dumbbell front raises 20lbs 2 sets at 20lbs
3rd set 25's for 10 reps

Standing front raises with slight tilt 20lbs first set 12 reps
2nd set 25lbs 12 reps
3rd the same
Dumbbell press 50lbs 12 reps
55 lbs 12 reps
60lbs 12 reps

Upright rows 3sets 50lbs for 12 reps
2nd 60 lbs 12 reps

Behind the neck machine press 90lbs 12 reps
110 12 reps
185 10 reps

Cable machine kick backs 20lbs 12 reps
2nd 30 lbs 12 reps
3rd repeat 3

Dips combined with cable machine push downs 3sets each
Cardio 30 min stair mill for 437 cal
FOOD POST SHAKE
EGG PROTEIN PANCAKE AND PBJ ( for my bro food) lol
Mid day veggie protein shake with 1/2 cup dry cereal and man meal is 2 turkey burgers just meat carbs chopped baked white potatoes and asparagus and in between grapes and peach that's all folks! ????

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
What's up busy day today but got a great back workout in I will be posting when I get time!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow really ?? Well thanks god nothing has happened to me but I Will take your advice bro defiantly don't want to mess up my heart!
Just be cautious bro, you only really get one set of organs in your life. Take pride and cherish your health :). Monitor your heart rate closely when using stims on the higher end especially past recommended dose!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Just be cautious bro, you only really get one set of organs in your life. Take pride and cherish your health :). Monitor your heart rate closely when using stims on the higher end especially past recommended dose!
Yea I deff have stopped lol not that I was having problems but I'd rather be safe thanks again bro! ??

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
So back day!

Sorry for the late post, busy day especially as a father with children.

3pn pills 2scoops of conquer which btw no complaints this products meets my needs!

Pbj for pre meal
Ab warm up as usual

Warmed up the back with pull ups 3sets of 10-100 lbs lat pull downs 15 reps
120 for 12 reps
130for 12 reps
140 for 12 reps

Caleb rows 120 x 12
130 x 12
140 x 12
150x 10

Bent over rows 35 12 reps
60 lbs x12
110x 12
Barbell rows 110x 12
120x12 (x2)

Single arm dumbbell rows 55lbs x 12
60lbs x 12
70lbs x 12
75lbs x7

T bar rows 60lbs x12
90x12
110x12
Post shake
Post meal: 1 cup of oat meal with cinnamon and frozen blueberry's and raspberry's
Mid day shake : frozen spin age and greens 2scoops protein 10 oz milk and blueberry's
Main meal oven baked white potatoes chopped and 8oz of chicken and carrots
Snack yogurt: befor bed cereal .

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How old are your kids, just curious!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Good ages. Should be fun when they get older :p
Oh yes I'm just watching how their personalities change as the get older girls are something else man, always arguing lol

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Hit up some legs after work will be posting tomorrow

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Leg day!!!

3pn pills 2scoops conquer
Pbj for pre snack

Abs of corse trying to gut the gut lol

Warmed up leg extensions. 50 lbs to warn them up!
Set 1: single leg extensions 60lbs 12 reps
70lbs x12 repeat for set 3
100 both legs 12reps
Standing machine squat press 180 x12
270x12
360x10
Squat rack : 185x12
205x12
225x10
Machine leg press same weight as standing machine leg press
Reverse leg curls 50x12 repeat for rep 2
60 x10
Machine sumo squats 110x12 3sets
Machine press calf raises 110x3 sets
That's it for legs no cardio didn't have time made it up Friday

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid leg workout bro, lots of volume!!

Mike

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Yea buddy Monday chest and biceps , will post later on after work!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea buddy Monday chest and biceps , will post later on after work!

What I did today, I had some super pump goin on with Conquer + Hemavol + KNO3!!

Mike