Cutting Up with OxyECA Black - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Cutting Up with OxyECA Black

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Senior Member
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,643
    Rep Power
    1522664

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Got to the gym awhile early for leg day so I wanted to hit the sauna to gauge just how "hot" I would feel with the thermo included. Sweat was rolling withing 30secs. Im SERIOUS! Was a quick response from my body that wasnt uncomfotable but the Sauna really brings the thermo to life. usually its just heat on the outer and I usually wear a sweatshirt in their anyway and stretch until the waters rolling, but no need in a cutoff and water was running off my nose. Chest felt very open and breathing was deep and clear. Really enjoyed the feeling and recommend it to anyone who is into that kind of thing.

    Went upstairs and wanted to roll out my quads and hips before lifting.

    Started off really easy and light and progressed as I awaited my lifting partners

    Partial Leg Extensions:
    145x15
    145x15
    145x15

    Leg Curls:
    145x15
    145x15
    145x15

    Back Squat/Front Squat:
    135x10/135x10
    185x10/185x10
    225x6/225x6

    Smith Good Mornings:
    70x15
    95x15
    115x12

    Guys arrived one behind the other so its gametime not doing squats as serious though

    Front Squats: Only wanted to front squat what my friends were back squatting. Was sore as crap already from the breaks watching them go
    225x5
    275x1
    315x1

    Reeves Deads:
    225x6
    275x6
    300x3

    Leg Press: Got Ridiculous but Im About That Life!
    388x15
    478x15
    658x12
    748x10
    1018x4 (Knees to shoulders, was freaking nutz cant wait until I get some knee wraps)

    Monsoon came pouring down so I had to run out to my car and that pretty much did me in(running down the steps lls) was a fun day overall, cant wait to be more structured again soon though. Almost about that time to dig back in and periodize this thing.
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html

  2. 804
    Senior Member
    804's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,529
    Rep Power
    1535549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    1218x1???
    Current Log:

    804ís cLEAN bulk and Supps log (Unsponsored)


  3. Senior Member
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,643
    Rep Power
    1522664

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    1218x1???
    No1 would believe me lls
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,643
    Rep Power
    1522664

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Last day on the OxyEca Black, hope I have ran this supp in every possible window minus aerobic cardio.
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  5. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870704

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Last day on the OxyEca Black, hope I have ran this supp in every possible window minus aerobic cardio.
    Sounds like a cardio day!!
    How have you been liking it? I can't wait to grab another bottle for my cut. Might run 2 of them


    Sent from my iPhone while
  6. New Member
    lilfitprincess's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  115 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    303522

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Last day on the OxyEca Black, hope I have ran this supp in every possible window minus aerobic cardio.
    Wow! Last day already!?
    Lecheek Nutrition
  7. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,635
    Rep Power
    1548946

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I popped 2 oxy eca black like 2 hours after 2 scoops alphamine. **** made me soooo speedy. I like it
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  8. 804
    Senior Member
    804's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,529
    Rep Power
    1535549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Nice work with the OXYeca and great log brother! I'm sure people got great info from this!
    Current Log:

    804ís cLEAN bulk and Supps log (Unsponsored)


  9. Senior Member
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,643
    Rep Power
    1522664

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Sounds like a cardio day!!
    How have you been liking it? I can't wait to grab another bottle for my cut. Might run 2 of them


    Sent from my iPhone while
    I actually hit a decent nit of cardio on Sat morn

    Started with a 35min elliptical ride hill session set on intensity 14. Wasnt a crazy session, no HR racing I managed to hit 168 for my high which wasn't out of the ordinary for me. Had a sweatshirt on that quickly was tossed as I felt hot rather quickly. Followed up with my Back and bi session afterwards. After my Back Session I hit the sprint bike for 20mins alternating between 10-15 for ramp cycles. This is where the sweat pours and its no secret. No HR monitor but im sure I hit over my max THR a few times, Heart wasn't pounding out of my chest, but sure it was beating harder than usual. I highly recommend this to those whose activity use different cardio modes throughout the week.
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  10. Senior Member
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,643
    Rep Power
    1522664

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Nice work with the OXYeca and great log brother! I'm sure people got great info from this!
    Thanks Bro!!! I hope someone gets something out of this other than me lol.
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  11. Senior Member
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,643
    Rep Power
    1522664

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    OxyECA Black Final Thoughts:

    Overall I had a good run on this product. I can honestly only report one bad day in which alot of external factors were more to blame. Name:  PIC_0050.JPG
Views: 80
Size:  153.5 KB

    Played around with our BMI and got a result of 14.6% for my BF, havent had my skinfolds done in a long time as the huge drop over the months has me thinking its wrong but i can take it for now lol. Feel leaner but the abdomin area will def be the last to tighten up. Arms, Legs, Chest and Back all have a leaner appearance. Im still hydrating alot so I dont have the dehydrated look at all but am sure its only a couple pounds there.

    While using this product I utilized heavy, moderate, and light weights. A very traditional style of lifting as I dead lift, squat, press, clean, and I try to incorporate as much volume as my body will let me. I HIGHLY suggest a PWO with this product as the energy it gives is steady but by no means a real boost once tossing weights around. If your a aerobic cardio buff or are big into interval training I think you would enjoy this product. Allows you to get the sweat rolling and if you like hitting the Sauna or steam room this product gives you the open pores feeling w/o the wintergreen alcohol evap lol. (Old School).

    Overall I think this product would benefit the working individual. Easy energy and if in a controlled environment temp wise it will help a bunch. Controls hunger for about 4-6 hours after taking the product which was the BEST part of this supplement. Best Appetite control of any fat loss supplement.

    I would like to thank Lilfit Princess and Lecheek for allowing me to run this product for myself, and I hope covered most of the bases you all were looking for. If there are any tips, or things I can do better for future logs let me know so I can better help our community.
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  12. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870704

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    I actually hit a decent nit of cardio on Sat morn

    Started with a 35min elliptical ride hill session set on intensity 14. Wasnt a crazy session, no HR racing I managed to hit 168 for my high which wasn't out of the ordinary for me. Had a sweatshirt on that quickly was tossed as I felt hot rather quickly. Followed up with my Back and bi session afterwards. After my Back Session I hit the sprint bike for 20mins alternating between 10-15 for ramp cycles. This is where the sweat pours and its no secret. No HR monitor but im sure I hit over my max THR a few times, Heart wasn't pounding out of my chest, but sure it was beating harder than usual. I highly recommend this to those whose activity use different cardio modes throughout the week.
    I get hot fast when I do cardio. Actually when i do anything. No matter the temp outside, I can't run in pants, and and long sleeves have to come off after a few minutes. No hat or gloves either. And I wear shorts just about year round, unless it i below 30 degrees.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,357
    Rep Power
    2901839

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Thanks for the log/review.
  14. Senior Member
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,643
    Rep Power
    1522664

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Thanks for the log/review.
    Np I thank you guys for following along. Let me know if theres anything else I could do to better my future product logs (Pics, nutrition log, anything really)
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  15. Senior Member
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,643
    Rep Power
    1522664

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I would like to thank everyone for their input and interest in this run. I was able to lose 8lbs more and am a little surprised by that but will continue to press onward. This journey has only begun and hope to see ya guys posting around lol. Since March I am officially down 47lbs so Im stoked enough.
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  16. New Member
    lilfitprincess's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  115 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    303522

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    OxyECA Black Final Thoughts:

    Overall I had a good run on this product. I can honestly only report one bad day in which alot of external factors were more to blame. Name:  PIC_0050.JPG
Views: 80
Size:  153.5 KB

    Played around with our BMI and got a result of 14.6% for my BF, havent had my skinfolds done in a long time as the huge drop over the months has me thinking its wrong but i can take it for now lol. Feel leaner but the abdomin area will def be the last to tighten up. Arms, Legs, Chest and Back all have a leaner appearance. Im still hydrating alot so I dont have the dehydrated look at all but am sure its only a couple pounds there.

    While using this product I utilized heavy, moderate, and light weights. A very traditional style of lifting as I dead lift, squat, press, clean, and I try to incorporate as much volume as my body will let me. I HIGHLY suggest a PWO with this product as the energy it gives is steady but by no means a real boost once tossing weights around. If your a aerobic cardio buff or are big into interval training I think you would enjoy this product. Allows you to get the sweat rolling and if you like hitting the Sauna or steam room this product gives you the open pores feeling w/o the wintergreen alcohol evap lol. (Old School).

    Overall I think this product would benefit the working individual. Easy energy and if in a controlled environment temp wise it will help a bunch. Controls hunger for about 4-6 hours after taking the product which was the BEST part of this supplement. Best Appetite control of any fat loss supplement.

    I would like to thank Lilfit Princess and Lecheek for allowing me to run this product for myself, and I hope covered most of the bases you all were looking for. If there are any tips, or things I can do better for future logs let me know so I can better help our community.
    Awesome job on this log!!! Thank you!
    Keep training strong!!!!
    Lecheek Nutrition
  17. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870704

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    I would like to thank everyone for their input and interest in this run. I was able to lose 8lbs more and am a little surprised by that but will continue to press onward. This journey has only begun and hope to see ya guys posting around lol. Since March I am officially down 47lbs so Im stoked enough.
    You did great for a first log brother. I will look forward to your next one.
  18. Senior Member
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,643
    Rep Power
    1522664

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Thank you all, now im looking onward to a power lifting meet as I am searching for my next goal to work towards.
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. OUFINNY is cutting up with USP Labs, RPN and LG Sciences
    By oufinny in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 502
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 01:22 PM
  2. LG and AE team up with M1D Black and E-911
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 07:19 AM
  3. Distilled Water cutting up with the kitchen sink and then some
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 04:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in