Cutting Up with OxyECA Black

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    2 caps at once? I did that a couple times but 1 cap always did me eight. 2 caps was a little much, then CRASH!! No crash from 1 cap, twice a day
    It was the first time it had hit me so hard and with two caps I got a better sweat out of it but still no true thermo kick in feeling. Did 1 cap AM and 1 early PM and felt was better so will keep it here for 2 more days. If that was the crash then boy did It SUCK! I mean that ass feeling from a morning practice, workout, then the walk back out to the field for another practice. That very walk was my walk of death lol, Thanks for bringing it to my eye as now it would make more sense.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295


  2. 2 caps is way TOO much to dose of this product. If you are not feeling a thermal chaces are you could be overstimmed?
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    2 caps is way TOO much to dose of this product. If you are not feeling a thermal chaces are you could be overstimmed?
    Took a nice stim break beforehand and its the only stim Im using so I dont think its that. Will be throwing to alphamine to check this weekend to compare and see though
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

  4. Smashed work today was more than an eventful day, Took two caps today 1 at 10am and the other at 3pm. Studied for the most part. No crazy crash or jitters to report of just a little attitude in the gym. No NO3 chrome on leg days for me. Feeling pretty beat and its been a long day so I feel comfortable with the two caps on a working day.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

  5. Legs!!!Legs!!!!!Legs!!!!!!

    WmUp:
    Stick strokes:
    Quad:100
    Ham:100
    Calf:50
    Anterior Tib:50

    Light Dynamic Stretching to follow for 6 mins

    Pause Squats: 3 secs at the bottom
    135x12
    225x8
    225x8
    225x8

    Hip Adduction and Abduction:
    175x15
    235x15
    295x15/235 for abduction

    Back Squat:
    225x10
    275x5
    275x5

    Rack Pulls: Need more work with these 1st time but enjoyed them
    315x5
    385x5
    455x3
    505x3

    Leg Press:
    298x15
    298x15
    298x15
    298x15

    Bw Step Ups:
    X10
    X10
    X10

    Small Miscellaneous things that don't add into the plan but had a great leg session followed up with some OEP Protein post workout.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295
    •   
       


  6. Nice updates.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Legs!!!Legs!!!!!Legs!!!!!!

    WmUp:
    Stick strokes:
    Quad:100
    Ham:100
    Calf:50
    Anterior Tib:50

    Light Dynamic Stretching to follow for 6 mins

    Pause Squats: 3 secs at the bottom
    135x12
    225x8
    225x8
    225x8

    Hip Adduction and Abduction:
    175x15
    235x15
    295x15/235 for abduction

    Back Squat:
    225x10
    275x5
    275x5

    Rack Pulls: Need more work with these 1st time but enjoyed them
    315x5
    385x5
    455x3
    505x3

    Leg Press:
    298x15
    298x15
    298x15
    298x15

    Bw Step Ups:
    X10
    X10
    X10

    Small Miscellaneous things that don't add into the plan but had a great leg session followed up with some OEP Protein post workout.
    Love those rack pulls!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Love those rack pulls!!
    Thanks man I cant wait until I get more comfortable with them, Back feels so much denser that I have to keep them in routine.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Thanks man I cant wait until I get more comfortable with them, Back feels so much denser that I have to keep them in routine.
    They are fun
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  10. Took a decent AM break cant always live on here lol, but my workouts have been great and my overall wellness has been also. This weekend I worked on circuit training and cardio nothing too crazy or textbook routines. Just wanted to hit the gym and do what I wanted so I did. All weekend long I took one cap for the day and 10am each day. No crazy side effects and a decent amount of continuous energy. Was mostly an unwind and 1 cap late AM did the trick for that purpose. Did splurge for an all you can eat fish fry which was EPIC!!!. Will be back at it tomorrow after work for a new and improved chest day.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Took a decent AM break cant always live on here lol, but my workouts have been great and my overall wellness has been also. This weekend I worked on circuit training and cardio nothing too crazy or textbook routines. Just wanted to hit the gym and do what I wanted so I did. All weekend long I took one cap for the day and 10am each day. No crazy side effects and a decent amount of continuous energy. Was mostly an unwind and 1 cap late AM did the trick for that purpose. Did splurge for an all you can eat fish fry which was EPIC!!!. Will be back at it tomorrow after work for a new and improved chest day.
    Hope you enjoyed the break!

    Nice update bro! Sometime you have to feed the machine. I am a firm believer that too strict a diet is not necessary unless you are a physique conpetitor

  12. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Hope you enjoyed the break!

    Nice update bro! Sometime you have to feed the machine. I am a firm believer that too strict a diet is not necessary unless you are a physique conpetitor
    I would have to totally agree. Feed the machine for sure.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  13. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Hope you enjoyed the break!

    Nice update bro! Sometime you have to feed the machine. I am a firm believer that too strict a diet is not necessary unless you are a physique conpetitor
    Competitor **

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    2 caps is way TOO much to dose of this product. If you are not feeling a thermal chaces are you could be overstimmed?
    2 caps is potent as hell. Makes me literally not able to look at food.

    So ill take it before bed lol not think about it

  15. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    2 caps is potent as hell. Makes me literally not able to look at food.

    So ill take it before bed lol not think about it
    HAHAHAH
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  16. Been pretty easy lately today was my 1st halfday of work so I finally have free time again lol. Over the weekend I only used one caps both around 12pm to be used more as way to continue my energy level without taking that mid day nap. Worked out well and even felt great in the gym. Monday I didnt have a great deal of motivation for chest but had a decent workout overall. Took 1 cap 20mins after waking up and I had a awesome wakeup call feeling. Now I see where some get their jitters from as it will have your eyes wide open. Popped another cap at 1pm after lunch to maintain energy through the workday. Got off at 6pm and hit the gym.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

  17. It's good to be on the treadmill when those jitters hit! Lol! Great log so far!!!
    Lecheek Nutrition

  18. Monday: National chest Day (Yes im this guy lol)

    WmUp:

    Pec Fly:
    160x15
    190x15
    235x15
    295x10
    Mac Miller+295x1 then 295x10 (Kid hopped on the stack like i wouldnt pull it anyway lol, just glad the cable didnt snap)

    Incline Bb Press:
    135x20
    135x20
    115x30
    115x35

    Decline Press: made this my burnout and end of my lifts as I was really tired
    135x20
    185x20
    225x10
    245x8
    265x6
    285x4
    305x2
    315x1
    325x1

    Followed up with 3 triceps and 3 abdominal exercises nothing crazy but just enough to get a great pump.

    Little burnout from starting my day at 5am but was a worthy day to throw down volume on my weaker lifts.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

  19. Only worked a half day so I got to smash the gym early. Started my day with 1 cap after waking again and drinking breakfast (do it once in a blue moon). By 730 I really feel like my body made the most of this sup as I have timed my dosage at several instances around food. With a liquid meal it definitely makes a big difference unlike some other fat burners Ive used where it really didnt matter in the long run, a definite change in body temp, awareness (heightened anxiety makes me very alert, and energy). Was moist around the forehead in an 70* clinic. Ran another cap leaving at 12pm along with 3 NO3 Chrome caps.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

  20. Back Flexing and Bicep Popping Fun

    WmUp: 5min jog around the track. (10laps)
    Trunk Stability Bent Over Rows: Done on one leg and pulling with the opposite arm.
    45x10
    45x10
    45x10

    Lat Pulldowns:
    100x15
    120x15
    140x15
    160x15

    PullUps:
    Bw:12
    Bw:15
    Bw:15

    Low Cable Row:
    140x10
    160x12
    180x12
    200x10
    260x10

    Alt Low Row:
    50x10
    65x10
    70x10

    1 Arm Db Row:
    80x12
    90x12
    100x10
    100x10

    Alt Db Curl:
    50x12
    60x12
    75x10
    80x8

    Cable Straight Bar Curls:
    65x12
    80x12
    95x15

    Hammer curls:
    75x8
    85x8
    95x8
    100x8

    Kayak Rows: Loving these more and more as they really fill the lats with blood. I only make that observation as my stretch marks (no snickering you skinny asses lol) turn hot pink and into red and the pump is amazing. Hands down my 3rd fav exercise straight up
    40x12
    50x12
    60x12
    65x12

    Finished with some punishing abs as our local boxer needed a punching bag so I stepped in for about 5 mins worth of midsection blows. Really love the doing this from time 2 time.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

  21. Quote Originally Posted by lilfitprincess View Post
    It's good to be on the treadmill when those jitters hit! Lol! Great log so far!!!
    Thanks Boss lady
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

  22. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Back Flexing and Bicep Popping Fun

    WmUp: 5min jog around the track. (10laps)
    Trunk Stability Bent Over Rows: Done on one leg and pulling with the opposite arm.
    45x10
    45x10
    45x10

    Lat Pulldowns:
    100x15
    120x15
    140x15
    160x15

    PullUps:
    Bw:12
    Bw:15
    Bw:15

    Low Cable Row:
    140x10
    160x12
    180x12
    200x10
    260x10

    Alt Low Row:
    50x10
    65x10
    70x10

    1 Arm Db Row:
    80x12
    90x12
    100x10
    100x10

    Alt Db Curl:
    50x12
    60x12
    75x10
    80x8

    Cable Straight Bar Curls:
    65x12
    80x12
    95x15

    Hammer curls:
    75x8
    85x8
    95x8
    100x8

    Kayak Rows: Loving these more and more as they really fill the lats with blood. I only make that observation as my stretch marks (no snickering you skinny asses lol) turn hot pink and into red and the pump is amazing. Hands down my 3rd fav exercise straight up
    40x12
    50x12
    60x12
    65x12

    Finished with some punishing abs as our local boxer needed a punching bag so I stepped in for about 5 mins worth of midsection blows. Really love the doing this from time 2 time.
    Please explain these kayak rows.
    Dude, your workouts are beastly. Variety plus volume, plus OxyECA- you are churning calories out big time

  23. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Please explain these kayak rows.
    Dude, your workouts are beastly. Variety plus volume, plus OxyECA- you are churning calories out big time
    In for the rows ??
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  24. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Please explain these kayak rows.
    Dude, your workouts are beastly. Variety plus volume, plus OxyECA- you are churning calories out big time
    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    In for the rows ??
    We got them from breezy's thread. You can probably find them on youtube as well. Great variation

  25. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    We got them from breezy's thread. You can probably find them on youtube as well. Great variation
    Oh ya good ole breezy is good for the cool exercises.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  26. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Please explain these kayak rows. Dude, your workouts are beastly. Variety plus volume, plus OxyECA- you are churning calories out big time
    Yes Breezy got me started on using them and MAN!!! I swear by them for any back day beginning or end. Love em and they give me a crazy pump everytime.My volume has gotten nutz lately but I honestly just dont get as tired especially if work goes well. Huge thanks man

    breezy's training, supplementation, and food log
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

  27. Today was an awesomely smooth day. Followed similar protocol for breakfast one cap shortly after awaking with a kale, banana, strawberry/banana chobani, and some hemp seeds. Was blasted full of energy all morning long and loved it. Had my 2nd cap before 3pm to finish out the workday. No crazy jitters today just good steady energy, and the wide awake feeling was present to 3hrs as well.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

  28. Hit shoulder tonight in the gym and as my delts are quite massive (personal perception), I dont want to keep blasting them so hard so I used bands for the most of my workout.

    Bent Over Rows
    Front Raise
    Over Head Flys
    Prone Incline Flys (Rear Delts)

    Standing Military Press:
    60x15
    65x15
    70x15
    75x15

    Bent Over Band Flys:
    x20
    x20
    x20
    x20

    6 ways:
    12x10
    12x10
    12x10

    Seated Machine shld Press:
    85x15
    60x15
    50x15

    Reverse Machine Shld Press:
    85x15
    60x15
    50x15

    That concluded a simple lift day for me. Honestly didnt break a sweat until the end. Dont want to end up overly rounded so I keep a larger focus on my rear delts. Cant wait until tomorrow for legs!!!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

  29. Alrighty nothing crazy new to report as I think I have found a good sweet spot for this product. 2 caps total daily first cap taken before 9am and the second before 4pm. This allows me to still have decent energy and be in bed before 11pm. Hit legs on Thursday and went swimming with some coworkers Friday so I will fill in more later after this Chest and Shoulder day.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

  30. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Alrighty nothing crazy new to report as I think I have found a good sweet spot for this product. 2 caps total daily first cap taken before 9am and the second before 4pm. This allows me to still have decent energy and be in bed before 11pm. Hit legs on Thursday and went swimming with some coworkers Friday so I will fill in more later after this Chest and Shoulder day.
    BOOM!!!
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. OUFINNY is cutting up with USP Labs, RPN and LG Sciences
    By oufinny in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 502
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 02:22 PM
  2. LG and AE team up with M1D Black and E-911
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 08:19 AM
  3. Distilled Water cutting up with the kitchen sink and then some
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 05:10 PM
Log in
Log in