Conquer & Potassium Nitrate Stack (Sponsored Log)

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Sup AM so I got the package yesterday and had my first usage today. I'll give a little background info on my training/goals first though.

Currently on a upper/lower split. But with a twist. I do 2-a-days so on my first Upper day of the week I do back/shoulders strength based, and chest Arms Hypertrophy based in two separate workouts. Next day Is legs, and then the its upper again with Chest/Arms Strength based and back/shoulders Hypertrophy based (So it alternates). On my first leg day of the week I deadlift and do 2/3 posterior movements and the second leg day I don't deadlift and do primarily anterior movements. This may seem unnecessarily complicated but it really isn't bad and allows me to be in the gym for a long time, which I enjoy.

-19 y/o and 6'4
-Currently ~227lbs at 10% BF (Full abs)
-I am currently cutting for another 8 weeks or so.
-Big 3 total =~1200 (Only just started training for strength)

First Experience with this stack
Okay, I got up this morning at 6 and had some oats and a can of tuna (poverty meal lol). Left at 6:40 and walked to my gym arriving at 7ish. I took 2 caps of Potassium Nitrate and 2 scoops of Conquer and began my stretching/foam rolling so it would kick in by the time I actually started lifting. I was hoping to feel a rush within 10-15 minutes which is an indicator that I'm about to go super saiyan. Unfortunately I didn't get this :( I was awake though, which is good because usually if I get up in the morning I crash hard within an hour or so. The energy was there but I didn't feel tweeked out. Focus and motivation were at average levels, good enough to get through some heavy sets on bench but not good enough to push me beyond whats normal. The pump is hard to tell because I was doing all low rep work for my first workout, (Nothing above 5 reps with longer rest times generally). But I took an hour break in between workouts to eat a small meal and popped 4 caps this time and 1 scoop of conquer for my hypertrophy back/shoulder workout. I was hitting sets with reps from 8-15 and my back was pumped and veiny, shoulders didn't feel super pumped but they were looking big and dense. As far as endurance goes, I was in the Gym from 7am-Noon with an hour break somewhere in there. I was tired towards the end but I got what I needed done.

Things to consider
-This is my 2nd day back in the Gym after taking a small vacation for a week in Arizona (Getting yucky, eating ****ty). I expect to feel out of it in the gym after this.
-I didn't take these on an empty stomach, which I find makes a HUGE difference, for me.
-I'm in a calorie deficit. PWO can help you, but only so much. It gives 'energy' but not in the sense of calories which is important to remember.
-I'm pretty damn stim resistant. (college student lol)
-I just changed from afternoon workouts to morning workouts which is throwing another curve-ball at my body. It will take a little to re-adapt.

Looking forward to experimenting with dosing and timing etc. to find what works best for me.

And of course, Thanks iforce.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
alrighty!!! Conquer is not your usual "ARGHHHH HULK SMASH STIMS TIME!!!" like its older brother Maximize Intense. Once you start lifting, you should noticed how focused and driven you are...

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
alrighty!!! Conquer is not your usual "ARGHHHH HULK SMASH STIMS TIME!!!" like its older brother Maximize Intense. Once you start lifting, you should noticed how focused and driven you are...
Next time I hit the weights I'll try taking it on a empty stomach and see if that makes a difference.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Just had some HIIT this morning. Woke up at 6, threw back 1 scoop Conquer without eating (Had some bcaas to counter catabolism) and walked to the gym. Did 20 minutes of 1 min intervals between 5/12 speed on the step mill. Had to mentally push myself but it felt good and I've completely annihilated my fat loss plateau in the past couple days. Conquer seemed to do better today mentality wise. We'll have to see tomorrow though once I get under the iron again.

Note: I somehow hurt my left foot and right hamstring in the past couple workouts. Not debilitating but something is strained. Odd because I spend a lot of time warming up and foam rolling.

Had to drop my carbs to 450 :'(

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome start man, I'm in!!!!

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Today was my usual schedule, up at 6. Ate a smaller meal to try and allow the Conguer to hit me better. Sipped on it while walking to the gym. First workout went pretty well. It was strength back/shoulders. I was pretty zoned in on seated BB OHP mentally which was my first exercise, and one of my favorite. I actually completely forgot to do my MFR and stretching. Was kind of pissed I forgot that whole segment but all I could think was OHP and was already 5 sets deep or so by the time I realized. Since the reps were so low I didn't get/expect much of a pump. But it was a pretty good workout.

In between workouts I ate just carbs this time. Protein slows things down too much. Gonna use dextrose next time also.

On to my Hypertrophy chest/arms after an hour break I had taken another scoop of Conquer and 4 caps of Potassium Nitrate. Was only doing 6 sets per muscle because my frequency is so high, but the pump was good. On only my 2nd set of preacher curls my biceps were painfully pumped. I'm always a little worn out during my 2nd workout but its always short so 1 scoop gets me through fine. Would be cool if I was a bit more vascular from the potassium Nitrate though. I feel pumped but I want freakin road-maps all over me. We'll see how things go on my Pure volume days coming up after the end of this upper/lower cycle (Next week).

-My foot is definitely becoming a problem though. Plantar extension hurts pretty bad. Sucks walking home.
-I'm definitely getting leaner... getting more stares. Which is one way to tell I guess.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Okay yesterday I did legs, pushed through a 8x drop set on leg press. Which is always a challenge. Today I had chest/arms strength, and back/shoulders hypertrophy. Due to living situation changes I couldn't sleep until 2 am so I definitely didn't get up at 6, which set my whole day off.

Anyways, I took the dosing I have been and had a very meh workout. I'm extremely energy drained lately. I had enough mental energy to manage my heavy sets decently but I was pretty unmotivated overall. I think I may take tomorrow off and just rest and eat. I have my high volume days coming up so those are less draining and will give a better idea of how the pump is and stuff.

My foot is a little worrisome, not sure how to handle it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you considered going to an orthopedic for your foot?

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Have you considered going to an orthopedic for your foot?
I would but every time I go to a doc under my current health insurance I leave feeling no better or more informed than I was. I have a plantar fascia rupture on my left foot as well and when I went to get that checked out the dude barely looked up from his clipboard took some X-rays and told me nothing was wrong with it. I'm just like uh... Right.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I would but every time I go to a doc under my current health insurance I leave feeling no better or more informed than I was. I have a plantar fascia rupture on my left foot as well and when I went to get that checked out the dude barely looked up from his clipboard took some X-rays and told me nothing was wrong with it. I'm just like uh... Right.
Yeah.. I've had that happen too.. really frustrating.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Get that foot taken care of asap!!!! if you cant do legs then MOARRRRR arms!!! :D :D

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Funny you mention arms... I actually did "The one Day Arm cure" with my friend today. Assuming you've heard of it. Will do right up tomorrow.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Two days ago I did the "One Day Arm Cure" Which if you haven't seen before is essentially 8 hours of arms haha. Also, I did a higher volume shoulder workout last night.

You know I wish I had more to say but so far I haven't really been getting great effects. The one thing I consistently notice with Conquer is a little sick to the stomach feeling, but completely manageable. Every time I take the KNO capsules I'm like "Alright, TODAY will be the day it will work" but I never get that skin splitting pump. That being said I have a beast back workout coming up today with the strongest guy in my Gym. Should be good. Hoping for a turn around, maybe play with the dosages differently.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8 hours of arms.. wtf how do you do that lol

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Alright so playing with dosages and whatnot I have found that for me, I get the most out of conquer by taking a scoop when I wake up instead of having coffee. Taking on an empty stomach makes a difference for me and gives me that mental motivation to start my day which tends to make my whole day better starting on a good note. I let my friend try some KNO before a heavy back day and he seemed to notice it. I still don't get much effect unfortunately. Going back to high frequency this week so I'm hoping for good things.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Okay so today was actually REALLY good. Today was supposed to be a rest day but I just wasn't having it so I decided to just go do some heavy singles on Deads. I'm coming back from a back injury but I finally have the mobility in my right hip again to deadlift again so I was excited. I was feeling pretty good, took 2 scoops of conquer and walked to the gym. I warmed my way up to 4 plates, and pulled 6 sets of singles with that. My plan was to just do 7x1 but I was feeling motivated so I decided to go all out on my last set. Hit 405 for 10 reps without a belt or straps, just chalk. My previous PR was 4p for 9 WITH a belt. I was still feeling really good so I decided today was the day I'd get the 120's up for DB chest Press. (Highest lb in gym). So I worked up to that and got that for a double, touching chest and everything. So today I felt really motivated and had good endurance.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
405x10 on a day you weren't intending to do so....epic!

glad you're enjoying the combo so far :D

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
405x10 on a day you weren't intending to do so....epic!

glad you're enjoying the combo so far :D
Thanks! Got to work my way back up to 5 plates though, at my best I was getting 495 for 4, my big goal is 600.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Went in today pretty tired and not totally feeling it. Decided that was some Bullshiit and destroyed legs. Did some low bar squats for the 2nd time ever, got 315 3x3 no belt and then went for 365x1 w/ belt and got it. Even though I did those deads sunday I said screw it and did some speed work for deads, working up in weight and down in reps, low rest times. Then I did my normal hypertrophy leg workout, 8x drop set on leg press for like ~150 reps total. Some Hamstring accessory stuff and some calves and called it good. Insanely better workout than I expected. Getting leaner, currently 223lbs full abs. Got maybe 3-4 more lbs to drop. Conquer is helping me conquer my workouts no doubt.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Would just like to add I am a complete fuking beast lately.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
So I have been hitting my workouts intensely. Getting in there and getting things done, tomorrow is legs and cardio. Endurance seems to be good while cutting, strength is good, focus is on point.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
So I have been hitting my workouts intensely. Getting in there and getting things done, tomorrow is legs and cardio. Endurance seems to be good while cutting, strength is good, focus is on point.
How was leg day?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Awesome man, keep pushing strong, what we want to hear!!

Mike

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Man it was terrible, Just woke up in a off mood. I could tell it was gonna be bad when I got on the step mill to warm up. Right hip discomfort right away. Its on and off it seems. Also my right shoulder is pretty banged up, was able to sorta bench but I feel like my body needs at least a few days off. I'm 222 now as of last weight in definitely getting leaner but still wanting to hit the heavy weights with high intensity is catching up to my bad spots. Its something in the rear delt portion. Definitely slowing my role though.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Alright so I finished the Conquer, been rough workouts lately. Having joint issues. Going to hard and heavy for my diet maybe. I'll get up my review later today. Thanks Iforce.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Alright so I'm going to give my overall thought on the Conquer & Potassium Nitrate stack. In short, unfortunately I don't feel like I got much from these products. I was very much looking forward to try this combo and was hoping for Hemavol like effects as far as pump, and some good focus and energy.

- The first thing to mention is that I would feel fairly nauseous after taking 2 scoops or so (My usual dose). While it does pass and isn't terrible it is still a downside. Letting a workout partner try it he also said it made him nauseous, which I hadn't mentioned.

- usage - Dosing and mix-ability is good. No clumps or anything and just a few caps for the Potassium Nitrate, average sized caps cause that is a problem for some.

- Endurance/Energy - Not much to say for energy. If you are sensitive to caffeine you might get a nice bump but at 2 scoops I didn't notice any jolt. Which I'm told is how Conquer is supposed to be. More clean energy. To put it practically, I felt as if I had 2 cups of coffee, nothing crazy.

- Pump - So I dosed up to 4 caps preworkout with Potassium Nitrate with various changes in time preworkout. To be honest and blunt, I really felt as if I had no effect at all. After experiencing pumps that can be achieved with Hemavol and maybe a few other supps out there, I would consider "the Pump" to be normal from 2-4 caps of Potassium Nitrate.

- Focus - Again, I had a few good days where I was completely in the zone. But when looking for consistent effects, there really isn't any. Just good days and bad days I suppose. Due to people saying its more of a "mental' PWO rather than Stim junkie style I was expecting some noticeable effects, but didn't get much.

Of course maybe this stack just isn't for me and my body chemistry. Some people react great to things I don't. Really hate to give a negative review but got to be honest with these things hah.

Endurance/Energy: 6/10
Mental Focus: 6/10
Pump: 6/10

Of course a huge THANK YOU to Iforce for letting me Log this stack.

Endurance

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well first off, thank you so much for keeping a log for us. I'm sorry you didn't get as much out of it as you were hoping. I must admit, you sound like myself. You sound like you want that cracked out stim energy which I personally enjoy; Conquer like you mention is not designed for that. Also, as for the pumps, it seems as if your body likes the fullness aspect to induce pumps like hemavol will do. KNO3 does not increase plasma volumes for fullness like hemavol; Although I do feel KNO3 very well, I do enjoy the fullness with Hemavol, so I stack both.

If you want that cracked out energy, if you can still find Maximize Intense im sure you would love that, couple that with hemavol and I think you would find your match made in heaven. Each of us are very different in our preferences :)

Mike

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
love the honest review, while we'd love to see amazing results from every single person who tries it, we know sometimes its not 100%.