redifining myself with a bit of STIMUL8tion....

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. redifining myself with a bit of STIMUL8tion....


    Big shout out to the finaflex team for allowing me the chance to review this product.

    I started dosing a few days ago with 1 scoop 30 minutes preworkout and have used this product on 3 seperate occasions with the same outcome, i became very jittery with an extreme elevated heart rate. My workouts were actually really good and the negative effects did not arise until the end of my workout. I need to make this very clear that i was off stims for about a week before starting this product and only staples were being used.
    The flavor and mixability was great and like i said i had a great training session but the "crash" feeling will not allow me to continue using at this time. I have no problem trying to dose again with updates after each use and do hope this is just a fluke scenerio as i enjoy alot of finaflex products......

    Thanks again!
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Big shout out to the finaflex team for allowing me the chance to review this product.

    I started dosing a few days ago with 1 scoop 30 minutes preworkout and have used this product on 3 seperate occasions with the same outcome, i became very jittery with an extreme elevated heart rate. My workouts were actually really good and the negative effects did not arise until the end of my workout. I need to make this very clear that i was off stims for about a week before starting this product and only staples were being used.
    The flavor and mixability was great and like i said i had a great training session but the "crash" feeling will not allow me to continue using at this time. I have no problem trying to dose again with updates after each use and do hope this is just a fluke scenerio as i enjoy alot of finaflex products......

    Thanks again!
    FIRST

    Here to follow bro....stimul8 is some serious shyt....some of the other loggers started with half a scoop and were very stimul8ed.
    Haven't heard much about a major crash, but everyone reacts different I guess.

    Cut back on the dose, and let's see what happens

    Yeah buddy!!!!
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    •   
       


  3. Yeah i plan on 1/2 servings for the next few doses, im on a 3 day push/pull split so expect an update 2morrow.

    Thanks for joining
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  4. yep looks like ed gave you appropriate advice here hvac..dial down dose and check it out
    if issue persists, absolutely continue giving us that feedback!
    this is what a beta test is for, total assessment of the goods..
    we appreciate your stick-to-it-tiveness

  5. ironically the only other product that hit me like this was the re release of ignite2 last year, lol....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    ironically the only other product that hit me like this was the re release of ignite2 last year, lol....
    huh, ironic indeed

  7. Agreed on dialing the dose down. 1/2 a scoop may be just right.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  8. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Agreed on dialing the dose down. 1/2 a scoop may be just right.
    we shall see, btw, you planning on going to xcalibur this year?
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    we shall see, btw, you planning on going to xcalibur this year?
    Ive been thinking about it, really depends on whats going on at the time. You?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  10. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    Ive been thinking about it, really depends on whats going on at the time. You?
    Yeah, i should be going....its in my area
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Yeah, i should be going....its in my area
    Well maybe i can make the little trek up there for the show.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  12. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Well maybe i can make the little trek up there for the show.
    wait - so hell is in south Carolina?
    never woulda guessed

  13. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    wait - so hell is in south Carolina?
    never woulda guessed
    Yes! Atleast the heat makes it feel as though it is!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  14. Positive update:
    Used 3/4 scoop with much better luck, heart rate was a standard bpm for my intensity levels and did not have the "jacked outa my freakn mind" feeling. Still felt moderate pumps but great focus through out training. I dont strive for massive pumps any more as the loss of ROM inhibits my workouts so 3/4 servings was right on par. I still sweat like crazy but i can break a great sweat with out stimms in my older age these days anyways. Ive been dosing no more than 30 minutes pwo......

    Simple chest routine:
    Warmup
    Flat bench - 4x12 - weight is how i feel that day
    Nautilus incline press - 4x10-12 - usually 90 up to 120
    Weighted dips - 4x10 - again weight is how i feel
    Some sorta fly's - db, cable, pec deck, etc.....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Positive update:
    Used 3/4 scoop with much better luck, heart rate was a standard bpm for my intensity levels and did not have the "jacked outa my freakn mind" feeling. Still felt moderate pumps but great focus through out training. I dont strive for massive pumps any more as the loss of ROM inhibits my workouts so 3/4 servings was right on par. I still sweat like crazy but i can break a great sweat with out stimms in my older age these days anyways. Ive been dosing no more than 30 minutes pwo......

    Simple chest routine:
    Warmup
    Flat bench - 4x12 - weight is how i feel that day
    Nautilus incline press - 4x10-12 - usually 90 up to 120
    Weighted dips - 4x10 - again weight is how i feel
    Some sorta fly's - db, cable, pec deck, etc.....
    Sounds like it was a positive workout.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  16. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    Sounds like it was a positive workout.
    Yes much better
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  17. When I get my hands on stimul8 , I 'll start off with 1/2 a scoop. Glad the 3/4 scoop is treating you nice...

    Some serieous sweating go on in the stimul8 logs.

    Gotta love it
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  18. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    When I get my hands on stimul8 , I 'll start off with 1/2 a scoop. Glad the 3/4 scoop is treating you nice...

    Some serieous sweating go on in the stimul8 logs.

    Gotta love it
    No kidding! Sweat galore! Haha
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  19. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Some serieous sweating go on in the stimul8 logs.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    No kidding! Sweat galore!
    I dread coming into these logs, sometimes
    peeuw, wet & stinky

  20. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I dread coming into these logs, sometimes
    peeuw, wet & stinky
    Haha
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  21. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

    I dread coming into these logs, sometimes
    peeuw, wet & stinky
    Almost sounds x-rated to me
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  22. speaking of sweat.....
    off training day today however i performed some hiit cardio with 3/4 scoop prior to exercise and needless to say i was drenched. the dosage was perfect for keeping me focused on the task at hand which was jump rope. i felt the mental alertness kick in roughly 15 min after dosing. i had no adverse sides this time just as last time so im sticking to 3/4 scoops for the duration.

    side note, product is starting to harden and crystalize, i had to break up a larger clump to dose this time but it seemed to mix fine
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  23. good to hear on the dosing/comfort level

    as for the other: continue with that feedback please, but we think we have isolated the problem issue and are already working to correct it..seems to be some chemical reaction with the compounds that occurs when oxygen is introduced to it

    in any event - carry on sweaty sir!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    speaking of sweat.....
    off training day today however i performed some hiit cardio with 3/4 scoop prior to exercise and needless to say i was drenched. the dosage was perfect for keeping me focused on the task at hand which was jump rope. i felt the mental alertness kick in roughly 15 min after dosing. i had no adverse sides this time just as last time so im sticking to 3/4 scoops for the duration.

    side note, product is starting to harden and crystalize, i had to break up a larger clump to dose this time but it seemed to mix fine
    Glad you found your sweat uhm sweet spot with stimul8.....
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  25. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    good to hear on the dosing/comfort level

    as for the other: continue with that feedback please, but we think we have isolated the problem issue and are already working to correct it..seems to be some chemical reaction with the compounds that occurs when oxygen is introduced to it

    in any event - carry on sweaty sir!
    good deal....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ethical implications with the use of AAS?
    By hethcliff in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-31-2004, 10:58 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 01:16 AM
  3. progress hit a bit of a slump, some advice!
    By logan in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-08-2003, 02:17 AM
  4. maltodextrin powder with dextrose equivalence of 20
    By Truck 44 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-18-2003, 02:25 PM
  5. people with no sense of humor
    By pudgy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 10:53 PM
Log in
Log in