redifining myself with a bit of STIMUL8tion....

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

Monte stands for mountain, so that explains the 'heaping' scoop
    Montego = MOre thaN TEaspoon, GO!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

2. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post

Montego = MOre thaN TEaspoon, GO!
    You leave my scoops alone
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
    •   

3. Tried another full scoop today and its safe to say the potency has definately been effected, it felt like i had dosed a non stim pwo. Moderate energy and focus with minimal pumps, i was even alittle higher carb today to increase bicep pumps......i have what appears to be 3 good scoops left once i break up the clumps.
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Tried another full scoop today and its safe to say the potency has definately been effected, it felt like i had dosed a non stim pwo. Moderate energy and focus with minimal pumps, i was even alittle higher carb today to increase bicep pumps......i have what appears to be 3 good scoops left once i break up the clumps.
    Interesting as i never knew that it clumping would effect the potency. Learn something new everyday though!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

5. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

Interesting as i never knew that it clumping would effect the potency. Learn something new everyday though!
    I dont think its "clumping" related, I noticed with the color change that with my last usage the stim feeling wasnt as strong with the full scoop. Im also using a 3 day training split so im not dosing as frequent as usual and had been dosing pre cardio as well, i can really tell the difference on my cardio dosing...
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   

6. Will there be samples for the reformulated version of this? Having a hard time honestly reviewing this product with the potency change.

Used 1.5 scoops with nothing to report on except a taste of green apple kool aid. Humidity in charleston is very high with the summer season plus all the rain, could be affecting my tub as well.
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Will there be samples for the reformulated version of this? Having a hard time honestly reviewing this product with the potency change.

Used 1.5 scoops with nothing to report on except a taste of green apple kool aid. Humidity in charleston is very high with the summer season plus all the rain, could be affecting my tub as well.
    I would imagine there would be samples available at some point; no I do not have conformation or ETA of such
    your log has been kinda all over the place, hvac
    just continue to use, and finish with review at completion, thanks

8. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

I would imagine there would be samples available at some point; no I do not have conformation or ETA of such
    your log has been kinda all over the place, hvac
    just continue to use, and finish with review at completion, thanks
    Wasnt asking for eta's just asking in general, my log is on point with each dose and will post final review after 2morrows workout.....
    :-)
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

9. Final review:
    Again thanks to the fine team of finaflex freaks for allowing me as part of the beta testing for stimul8.

First few initial doses were based on the recommendation of 1 heaping scoop, this turned out to be alittle too much on the stim side of things for me. Started dosing 1/2-3/4 level scoops and had some great workouts......
    Clean energy with great sweats that lasted the duration of my workouts plus cardio sessions. I had moderate pumps which is just fine as i dont strive for huge pumps anymore and plus im low carb right now so that played a role also. After about 2 weeks the product started to harden and eventually changed to a darker color and at the same i noticed a change in the effectiveness as well. I decided to use 1.5 scoops and i felt the effects as a non stimmed pwo, i definately felt the loss of energy but maintained moderate pumps. I continued with 1.5 scoops for dedicated cardio sessions and though i still had tons of sweat i still felt it lost some potenc. By the last dosage i was literally breaking up the product with a spoon and chugged it down.....
    I will definately use stimul8 again as im confident the problems are already being adressed by the fine folks at redifined nutrition. I did enjoy the product at .5-.75 scoops so i cant say anything negative in relation to my experience. At this point i have never been let down by finaflex and will continue using their products.......
    550xd and epi-v log coming soon!
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

10. great thanks for the log my man, and sticking with it in the early going when it was hitting you like sledgehammer

future references: if you could please use the rating scale we ask you to use, would be great!
    we list this in the app thread itself, and is pretty uniform protocol for every product we offer logs on
    thanks again

11. I will edit with the rating scale in a few.......
    Also ive decided to go with 3 bottles each for 8 weeks in reference to our convo.
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

12. Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree

1) This product was a great source of clean energy/good mood... (1-5) - 4

2) This product helped me power through my training sessions... (1-5) - 4

3) This product enhanced my mental focus... (1-5) - 3

4) This product did not give me the jitters... (1-5) - 2

5) This product tasted great... (1-5) - 5

6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family... (1-5) - 4
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

13. gracias amigo, appreciated

14. Awesome review and thanks for your time bud we certainly appreciate it.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

15. is there a link to label or price point for Stimul8? I know NP will be selling it on Tuesday
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ethical implications with the use of AAS?
    By hethcliff in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-31-2004, 10:58 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 01:16 AM
  3. progress hit a bit of a slump, some advice!
    By logan in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-08-2003, 02:17 AM
  4. maltodextrin powder with dextrose equivalence of 20
    By Truck 44 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-18-2003, 02:25 PM
  5. people with no sense of humor
    By pudgy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 10:53 PM