redifining myself with a bit of STIMUL8tion....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Big shout out to the finaflex team for allowing me the chance to review this product.

I started dosing a few days ago with 1 scoop 30 minutes preworkout and have used this product on 3 seperate occasions with the same outcome, i became very jittery with an extreme elevated heart rate. My workouts were actually really good and the negative effects did not arise until the end of my workout. I need to make this very clear that i was off stims for about a week before starting this product and only staples were being used.
The flavor and mixability was great and like i said i had a great training session but the "crash" feeling will not allow me to continue using at this time. I have no problem trying to dose again with updates after each use and do hope this is just a fluke scenerio as i enjoy alot of finaflex products......

Thanks again!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big shout out to the finaflex team for allowing me the chance to review this product.

I started dosing a few days ago with 1 scoop 30 minutes preworkout and have used this product on 3 seperate occasions with the same outcome, i became very jittery with an extreme elevated heart rate. My workouts were actually really good and the negative effects did not arise until the end of my workout. I need to make this very clear that i was off stims for about a week before starting this product and only staples were being used.
The flavor and mixability was great and like i said i had a great training session but the "crash" feeling will not allow me to continue using at this time. I have no problem trying to dose again with updates after each use and do hope this is just a fluke scenerio as i enjoy alot of finaflex products......

Thanks again!
FIRST

Here to follow bro....stimul8 is some serious shyt....some of the other loggers started with half a scoop and were very stimul8ed.
Haven't heard much about a major crash, but everyone reacts different I guess.

Cut back on the dose, and let's see what happens;)

Yeah buddy!!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yeah i plan on 1/2 servings for the next few doses, im on a 3 day push/pull split so expect an update 2morrow.

Thanks for joining

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yep looks like ed gave you appropriate advice here hvac..dial down dose and check it out
if issue persists, absolutely continue giving us that feedback!
this is what a beta test is for, total assessment of the goods..
we appreciate your stick-to-it-tiveness

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ironically the only other product that hit me like this was the re release of ignite2 last year, lol....

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed on dialing the dose down. 1/2 a scoop may be just right.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Agreed on dialing the dose down. 1/2 a scoop may be just right.
we shall see, btw, you planning on going to xcalibur this year?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Positive update:
Used 3/4 scoop with much better luck, heart rate was a standard bpm for my intensity levels and did not have the "jacked outa my freakn mind" feeling. Still felt moderate pumps but great focus through out training. I dont strive for massive pumps any more as the loss of ROM inhibits my workouts so 3/4 servings was right on par. I still sweat like crazy but i can break a great sweat with out stimms in my older age these days anyways. Ive been dosing no more than 30 minutes pwo......

Simple chest routine:
Warmup
Flat bench - 4x12 - weight is how i feel that day
Nautilus incline press - 4x10-12 - usually 90 up to 120
Weighted dips - 4x10 - again weight is how i feel
Some sorta fly's - db, cable, pec deck, etc.....

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Positive update:
Used 3/4 scoop with much better luck, heart rate was a standard bpm for my intensity levels and did not have the "jacked outa my freakn mind" feeling. Still felt moderate pumps but great focus through out training. I dont strive for massive pumps any more as the loss of ROM inhibits my workouts so 3/4 servings was right on par. I still sweat like crazy but i can break a great sweat with out stimms in my older age these days anyways. Ive been dosing no more than 30 minutes pwo......

Simple chest routine:
Warmup
Flat bench - 4x12 - weight is how i feel that day
Nautilus incline press - 4x10-12 - usually 90 up to 120
Weighted dips - 4x10 - again weight is how i feel
Some sorta fly's - db, cable, pec deck, etc.....
Sounds like it was a positive workout.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I get my hands on stimul8 , I 'll start off with 1/2 a scoop. Glad the 3/4 scoop is treating you nice...

Some serieous sweating go on in the stimul8 logs.

Gotta love it;)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I get my hands on stimul8 , I 'll start off with 1/2 a scoop. Glad the 3/4 scoop is treating you nice...

Some serieous sweating go on in the stimul8 logs.

Gotta love it;)
No kidding! Sweat galore! Haha

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
speaking of sweat.....
off training day today however i performed some hiit cardio with 3/4 scoop prior to exercise and needless to say i was drenched. the dosage was perfect for keeping me focused on the task at hand which was jump rope. i felt the mental alertness kick in roughly 15 min after dosing. i had no adverse sides this time just as last time so im sticking to 3/4 scoops for the duration.

side note, product is starting to harden and crystalize, i had to break up a larger clump to dose this time but it seemed to mix fine

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
good to hear on the dosing/comfort level :)

as for the other: continue with that feedback please, but we think we have isolated the problem issue and are already working to correct it..seems to be some chemical reaction with the compounds that occurs when oxygen is introduced to it

in any event - carry on sweaty sir!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
speaking of sweat.....
off training day today however i performed some hiit cardio with 3/4 scoop prior to exercise and needless to say i was drenched. the dosage was perfect for keeping me focused on the task at hand which was jump rope. i felt the mental alertness kick in roughly 15 min after dosing. i had no adverse sides this time just as last time so im sticking to 3/4 scoops for the duration.

side note, product is starting to harden and crystalize, i had to break up a larger clump to dose this time but it seemed to mix fine
Glad you found your sweat uhm sweet spot with stimul8.....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
good to hear on the dosing/comfort level :)

as for the other: continue with that feedback please, but we think we have isolated the problem issue and are already working to correct it..seems to be some chemical reaction with the compounds that occurs when oxygen is introduced to it

in any event - carry on sweaty sir!
good deal....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Decided with a full scoop today, did not affect me negatively like the first few times, however the product has hardened a good bit with a change in color. Im not sure if this has affected the outcome of the "lesser" stim feeling or not.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Decided with a full scoop today, did not affect me negatively like the first few times, however the product has hardened a good bit with a change in color. Im not sure if this has affected the outcome of the "lesser" stim feeling or not.
Im pretty sure snags said the clumping issue has been forwarded up and should be getting rectified. I wouldnt expect it to affect the product though in anyway.

Numerous factors can come into play as to why the stim feeling wasnt as strong or intense. Did you eat more before you took it or were there any other variables you can think of? Not that its a bad thing, just looking for some general feedback.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Im pretty sure snags said the clumping issue has been forwarded up and should be getting rectified. I wouldnt expect it to affect the product though in anyway.

Numerous factors can come into play as to why the stim feeling wasnt as strong or intense. Did you eat more before you took it or were there any other variables you can think of? Not that its a bad thing, just looking for some general feedback.
yeah snags commented on the "clumping", any thought on the color change? i had twice as many calories during work today with last meal about 2 hours prior to training. still had a good sweat and moderate pump.....i also was following the "heaping scoop" reccomendation whereas today i leveled it off

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yeah as it changes, does seem to change color, looks like a darker shade (i'm a bit color-blind)
and yes: once coagulation/moisture begins to occur, can most certainly change the amount/potency of what you are getting in the equivalent dry powder scoop

...i also was following the "heaping scoop" reccomendation whereas today i leveled it off
not a montego heaping scoop, I hope..if so, that would explain your beginning issues! :eek:

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah as it changes, does seem to change color, looks like a darker shade (i'm a bit color-blind)
and yes: once coagulation/moisture begins to occur, can most certainly change the amount/potency of what you are getting in the equivalent dry powder scoop

not a montego heaping scoop, I hope..if so, that would explain your beginning issues! :eek:
Monte stands for mountain, so that explains the 'heaping' scoop;)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Tried another full scoop today and its safe to say the potency has definately been effected, it felt like i had dosed a non stim pwo. Moderate energy and focus with minimal pumps, i was even alittle higher carb today to increase bicep pumps......i have what appears to be 3 good scoops left once i break up the clumps.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried another full scoop today and its safe to say the potency has definately been effected, it felt like i had dosed a non stim pwo. Moderate energy and focus with minimal pumps, i was even alittle higher carb today to increase bicep pumps......i have what appears to be 3 good scoops left once i break up the clumps.
Interesting as i never knew that it clumping would effect the potency. Learn something new everyday though!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Interesting as i never knew that it clumping would effect the potency. Learn something new everyday though!
I dont think its "clumping" related, I noticed with the color change that with my last usage the stim feeling wasnt as strong with the full scoop. Im also using a 3 day training split so im not dosing as frequent as usual and had been dosing pre cardio as well, i can really tell the difference on my cardio dosing...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Will there be samples for the reformulated version of this? Having a hard time honestly reviewing this product with the potency change.

Used 1.5 scoops with nothing to report on except a taste of green apple kool aid. Humidity in charleston is very high with the summer season plus all the rain, could be affecting my tub as well.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Will there be samples for the reformulated version of this? Having a hard time honestly reviewing this product with the potency change.

Used 1.5 scoops with nothing to report on except a taste of green apple kool aid. Humidity in charleston is very high with the summer season plus all the rain, could be affecting my tub as well.
I would imagine there would be samples available at some point; no I do not have conformation or ETA of such
your log has been kinda all over the place, hvac :D
just continue to use, and finish with review at completion, thanks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I would imagine there would be samples available at some point; no I do not have conformation or ETA of such
your log has been kinda all over the place, hvac :D
just continue to use, and finish with review at completion, thanks
Wasnt asking for eta's just asking in general, my log is on point with each dose and will post final review after 2morrows workout.....
:)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Final review:
Again thanks to the fine team of finaflex freaks for allowing me as part of the beta testing for stimul8.

First few initial doses were based on the recommendation of 1 heaping scoop, this turned out to be alittle too much on the stim side of things for me. Started dosing 1/2-3/4 level scoops and had some great workouts......
Clean energy with great sweats that lasted the duration of my workouts plus cardio sessions. I had moderate pumps which is just fine as i dont strive for huge pumps anymore and plus im low carb right now so that played a role also. After about 2 weeks the product started to harden and eventually changed to a darker color and at the same i noticed a change in the effectiveness as well. I decided to use 1.5 scoops and i felt the effects as a non stimmed pwo, i definately felt the loss of energy but maintained moderate pumps. I continued with 1.5 scoops for dedicated cardio sessions and though i still had tons of sweat i still felt it lost some potenc. By the last dosage i was literally breaking up the product with a spoon and chugged it down.....
I will definately use stimul8 again as im confident the problems are already being adressed by the fine folks at redifined nutrition. I did enjoy the product at .5-.75 scoops so i cant say anything negative in relation to my experience. At this point i have never been let down by finaflex and will continue using their products.......
550xd and epi-v log coming soon!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
great thanks for the log my man, and sticking with it in the early going when it was hitting you like sledgehammer :D

future references: if you could please use the rating scale we ask you to use, would be great!
we list this in the app thread itself, and is pretty uniform protocol for every product we offer logs on
thanks again

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I will edit with the rating scale in a few.......
Also ive decided to go with 3 bottles each for 8 weeks in reference to our convo.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree

1) This product was a great source of clean energy/good mood... (1-5) - 4

2) This product helped me power through my training sessions... (1-5) - 4

3) This product enhanced my mental focus... (1-5) - 3

4) This product did not give me the jitters... (1-5) - 2

5) This product tasted great... (1-5) - 5

6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family... (1-5) - 4

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome review and thanks for your time bud we certainly appreciate it.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
is there a link to label or price point for Stimul8? I know NP will be selling it on Tuesday