Pampers is bout to get MANly

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. I've used so many. I am looking for the energy and a def blood gorging pump.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    I've used so many. I am looking for the energy and a def blood gorging pump.
    1 scoop Gameday. Otherwise we have to start talking about stacks, and that's more $ for more products.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

    •   
       


  3. Happy Monday boys.


    Today was back day.
    Pull ups- 3x12,12,15
    Bent over rows- 1x15;3x8-10
    Bent over dumbbell row 5x5
    One arm lat pull down superset with standing pulldown- 4x10-12
    Seate cable row- 3x8-10
    Dips 4x10

    Cardio 25 mins

  4. Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    Happy Monday boys.

    Today was back day.
    Pull ups- 3x12,12,15
    Bent over rows- 1x15;3x8-10
    Bent over dumbbell row 5x5
    One arm lat pull down superset with standing pulldown- 4x10-12
    Seate cable row- 3x8-10
    Dips 4x10

    Cardio 25 mins
    Love back workouts, your first 3 are my first 3 in the line up but I use 1 arm DB rows.

  5. One arms are my 5x5 I go super heavy
    •   
       


  6. Well boys... Today was chest day. Went heavy and hard.

    Chest. Barbell bench press. 1x15;3x10-12
    Dumbbell one armed incline press 5x5
    Incline fly. 3x8/10
    Pec Deck 3 sets (120x7 then drop 60x12)
    Cable fly on BOSU ball superset with
    BOSU ball push ups- 3x12
    Bis. Bicep 21s. 3 sets

  7. Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    Well boys... Today was chest day. Went heavy and hard.

    Chest. Barbell bench press. 1x15;3x10-12
    Dumbbell one armed incline press 5x5
    Incline fly. 3x8/10
    Pec Deck 3 sets (120x7 then drop 60x12)
    Cable fly on BOSU ball superset with
    BOSU ball push ups- 3x12
    Bis. Bicep 21s. 3 sets
    Pull-ups followed immediately by BoSu push-ups blows me up pretty quick!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  8. You mean add pull ups into that?

  9. No, you can do whatever you want lol! I kind of do chest/back/lats all together. Just saying if you wanna get that cobra-looking back, try that set of pull-ups and push-ups. You'll at least feel super engorged with blood and you'll see some crazy veins. I'm about to do my "chest day" in a few and that'll be my opening set!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  10. That actually sounds interesting, I used to have a wider taper not crazy wide but it was ok. I would love to widen it again.

    How does everything else look though?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    That actually sounds interesting, I used to have a wider taper not crazy wide but it was ok. I would love to widen it again.

    How does everything else look though?
    You remind me to do more flies! Lol. I'm also careful about my shoulders, so my workout are a lot about contractions and carefully controlled movements, which often means less free weights and more machines.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  12. I used to use mostly machines and when I go heavy its with machines mostly, due to I usually sacrifice form and I have been trying not too.

  13. i also do alot of machines, i like to isolate the muscle in question sometimes
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i also do alot of machines, i like to isolate the muscle in question sometimes
    Yes, but your machine is an Austin Powers Swedish Suck Machine
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  15. Lol " it's not mine baby I swear"- in bad English voice

  16. Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  17. Lol
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  18. Well fellas today was a tough one. Leg day always kill me.

    Legs squats 1x;3x8-10
    Split squats. 5x5
    Leg ext. 4x10-12
    Ham curl. 4x10-12
    Calf raise 3x6-8
    Donkey calls 3x10-12

    So far I am starting to notice some leaning out and not sure if its from the XT but I have noticed some hardening, and not just of my MAN muscle lol

  19. Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    Well fellas today was a tough one. Leg day always kill me.

    Legs squats 1x;3x8-10
    Split squats. 5x5
    Leg ext. 4x10-12
    Ham curl. 4x10-12
    Calf raise 3x6-8
    Donkey calls 3x10-12

    So far I am starting to notice some leaning out and not sure if its from the XT but I have noticed some hardening, and not just of my MAN muscle lol
    It should be the aromatase inhibitor causing a dry/leaning efect..
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  20. The leaning out effect starts fairly early which is nice! You know it's in there doing it thing.

  21. Good morning guys! I know I say it alot but I seriously can't get over the attention being paid by the reps!! You guys really stand behind your company and it has made a new long time supporter out of me.

    Onto the workout. Today I hit it hard. I did arms and I don't think I will be able to scratch my back later lol.

    Bis barbell curls: 1x15;3x8-10
    Standing alternating db curls: 5x5
    Spider curls: 3x10-12
    Hammer curls: 3sets ( 15 reps with a 5 reps at each weight)
    Tris close grip bench: 1x15;3x8-10
    Seated overhead ext: 5x5
    Rope pull down supersetwith cable ext: 3x10-12

    On arms I try not to go to crazy I concentrate on contraction!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    Good morning guys! I know I say it alot but I seriously can't get over the attention being paid by the reps!! You guys really stand behind your company and it has made a new long time supporter out of me.

    Onto the workout. Today I hit it hard. I did arms and I don't think I will be able to scratch my back later lol.

    Bis barbell curls: 1x15;3x8-10
    Standing alternating db curls: 5x5
    Spider curls: 3x10-12
    Hammer curls: 3sets ( 15 reps with a 5 reps at each weight)
    Tris close grip bench: 1x15;3x8-10
    Seated overhead ext: 5x5
    Rope pull down supersetwith cable ext: 3x10-12

    On arms I try not to go to crazy I concentrate on contraction!
    That's because we actually care about our loggers improving themselves by using our products!

    What kind of weight #s on your exercises?
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  23. Wow I just realized that I haven't been adding weights. I will start that tomorrow with shoulders.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    That's because we actually care about our loggers improving themselves by using our products!

    What kind of weight #s on your exercises?
    Agreed! I've logged products from other company's before and they never come on or respond to your log but only once in awhile, it feels like what the hell am I doing this for, where's the support? I knew when I became a rep that I would do my best to follow along on all the logs, to answer questions and plain out just be a part of the log with the guy or girl that's taking our product.

  25. Hey boys and girls!! It's Friday!!!!!

    I just killed my shoulders!

    Barbell Mil press 1x15( 55lbs); 3x8-10( 65,75,85)
    DB Front Raise- 4x 10,10,8,8( 20,22.50,25,25)
    DB side raise superset with rear delta raise
    3x10,10,12( 15,15,15)
    Shrug machine super set with upright rows
    4x10,10,12,12( shrug- 90aside all sets
    Uprights- 40,40,45,45)
    Arnold's- 3 burnout with 30lbs
    Farmers walk 3 trips length of gym floor 45 plate in each hand.

    So far so great!!! I'm killing te gym and I feel awesome. I feel like my recovery is super fast, soreness is minimal and over have a sense of accomplishment so far.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-27-2012, 07:55 AM
  2. which is better to get the boys up again
    By sugarman in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-06-2010, 02:32 AM
  3. how common is it to get dbol pills in 200mg pills
    By chuebner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 10:14 AM
  4. Is your body run down? Well, it is time to get Replenished!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 04:18 PM
  5. I Must Say This Place Is Starting To Get Really Good!
    By Blindfaith in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-14-2002, 05:07 PM
Log in
Log in