MANing the ship: Nolvadren-XT trial run - AnabolicMinds.com
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

MANing the ship: Nolvadren-XT trial run

  1. Registered User
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    2240995

    MANing the ship: Nolvadren-XT trial run


    Got a free 10-day sample of NXT from MAN. Their promos are always the best and funnest to enter.

    I've used NXT in the past. As a matter of fact, it was earlier this year. I was still getting my body used to training, so perhaps the intended results were not noticeable, or, perhaps they were but my body was adapting and growing at the same time so not much of a bench mark to identify apparent changes.

    I started on Tuesday, took two with my first meal of the day.

    I've been working on a caloric deficit as I try to lean up from my forever-and-a-day bulk. I take my first meal at around 830, or 900, depending on when work allows. By that time, I'm up about 3 hours.

    I've been on this for four days now, so, not entirely sure how to measure or log such a short run. If I notice good leanness happening, then I'll be pleased.

    I know one of NXT's properties is to keep cortisol in check, so I'm hoping that will help with the limited calories I'm taking in.

    Four days down and six to go.

    Let's see what the NXT is cooking!


  2. Registered User
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,737
    Rep Power
    6597603

    I guess the objective will be to see how you feel after 10 days. Along the way, being so early on on the cycle, you may not feel much to log about. I would say libido, dryness, mood would be things to comment on.

    But you're a MAN promo vet; especially with N-XT, don't have to tell you that!

    •   
       

  3. Registered User
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    2240995

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I guess the objective will be to see how you feel after 10 days. Along the way, being so early on on the cycle, you may not feel much to log about. I would say libido, dryness, mood would be things to comment on.

    But you're a MAN promo vet; especially with N-XT, don't have to tell you that!
    Thanks, Piston. I like MAN's stuff--hmm, phrasing--and just want to do right by the company. With this as a guideline, it'll help me gauge my progress.

  4. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    goose creek, sc
    Posts
    9,255
    Rep Power
    2455218

    In for the ride!
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

  5. Registered User
    pampers938's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    712
    Rep Power
    452714

    I'm in here

  6. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    goose creek, sc
    Posts
    9,255
    Rep Power
    2455218

    Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    I'm in here
    now its a party
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

  7. Registered User
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,737
    Rep Power
    6597603

    In Brick Tamland's pants?

  8. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    6,830
    Rep Power
    3117176

    I'm in!!

  9. Registered User
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,737
    Rep Power
    6597603

    How's your junk feeling looking back through the contest thread and taking your N-XT?

  10. Registered User
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    2240995

    I got to say, it's been getting a good boost as of late. Picked up at around Thursday-ish. Yesterday was insane. Went to get a haircut and saw the lady that usually cuts my hair. (Guess I got there too soon.) Last time, she was all over me, but, I guess that makes sense since it's the only way to get a decent haircut. But, something in the way she was rubbing my head, as in, she wanted me. (I'm glad I'm humble.)

    So anyways, saw her yesterday once I was done and she smiled at me, in hopes of saying hello just before I left. That perked up le junk might quickly. I won't say she's pretty by any means, but a nice, petite, sweet rack and a bit on the older side. Something about older women always gets me going. If I timed it right, I would have had her cut my hair but now I know when she works, so then I can get to work.

    Quite a spike in libido in other words and hits hard when I see a gal who gives you the right kind of look.

  11. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    6,830
    Rep Power
    3117176

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I got to say, it's been getting a good boost as of late. Picked up at around Thursday-ish. Yesterday was insane. Went to get a haircut and saw the lady that usually cuts my hair. (Guess I got there too soon.) Last time, she was all over me, but, I guess that makes sense since it's the only way to get a decent haircut. But, something in the way she was rubbing my head, as in, she wanted me. (I'm glad I'm humble.)

    So anyways, saw her yesterday once I was done and she smiled at me, in hopes of saying hello just before I left. That perked up le junk might quickly. I won't say she's pretty by any means, but a nice, petite, sweet rack and a bit on the older side. Something about older women always gets me going. If I timed it right, I would have had her cut my hair but now I know when she works, so then I can get to work.

    Quite a spike in libido in other words and hits hard when I see a gal who gives you the right kind of look.
    Awesome libido boost right there!

  12. Registered User
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    2240995

    On Day 7. Libido is holding firm--giggity--and seems to have elevated, with occasional spikes. Can feel some sparks going on down below. Today was a prime example of that:

    Our Marketing Director is a smoking hot MILF. Now, I don't mean porn star hot or even girl-in-yoga-pants-gym hot. I just mean smoking hot, but I believe that has to do with my attraction to feisty, strong-headed and determined women. She's classy, which to me is scorchin'! I feel she's always sizing me up, which I'm doing in turn, so it's all good fun, just appreciating what we see while we're at work.

    Today she noticed my breakfast spread and was impressed. I think in the, "You eat like a man" impressed. Living in SoCal, I'm making that claim. I told her I like to eat. (I really didn't mean for that to sound like a double entendre, but, if it did, sweet.) We exited the break room as we made our way to our respective desks when she added, "You're very fit."

    Damn if there wasn't a spark shooting through my balls. Like a Tesla coil surging with testosterone. If this had been the 70s, I would have grabbed her ass and said thanks. On top of that, she was looking sweet in some white pants today. Like I said, hot for my sensibilities. Not trashy--no fake boobs and a nice, petite frame.

    So, that was fun and a damn good start to the morning.

  13. Registered User
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,737
    Rep Power
    6597603

    What, no pics of her but pics of everyone else?

  14. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    6,830
    Rep Power
    3117176

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    On Day 7. Libido is holding firm--giggity--and seems to have elevated, with occasional spikes. Can feel some sparks going on down below. Today was a prime example of that:

    Our Marketing Director is a smoking hot MILF. Now, I don't mean porn star hot or even girl-in-yoga-pants-gym hot. I just mean smoking hot, but I believe that has to do with my attraction to feisty, strong-headed and determined women. She's classy, which to me is scorchin'! I feel she's always sizing me up, which I'm doing in turn, so it's all good fun, just appreciating what we see while we're at work.

    Today she noticed my breakfast spread and was impressed. I think in the, "You eat like a man" impressed. Living in SoCal, I'm making that claim. I told her I like to eat. (I really didn't mean for that to sound like a double entendre, but, if it did, sweet.) We exited the break room as we made our way to our respective desks when she added, "You're very fit."

    Damn if there wasn't a spark shooting through my balls. Like a Tesla coil surging with testosterone. If this had been the 70s, I would have grabbed her ass and said thanks. On top of that, she was looking sweet in some white pants today. Like I said, hot for my sensibilities. Not trashy--no fake boobs and a nice, petite frame.

    So, that was fun and a damn good start to the morning.
    Damn sounds like work is about to get a little more exciting!

  15. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870702

    I'm in!

  16. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870702

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    On Day 7. Libido is holding firm--giggity--and seems to have elevated, with occasional spikes. Can feel some sparks going on down below. Today was a prime example of that:

    Our Marketing Director is a smoking hot MILF. Now, I don't mean porn star hot or even girl-in-yoga-pants-gym hot. I just mean smoking hot, but I believe that has to do with my attraction to feisty, strong-headed and determined women. She's classy, which to me is scorchin'! I feel she's always sizing me up, which I'm doing in turn, so it's all good fun, just appreciating what we see while we're at work.

    Today she noticed my breakfast spread and was impressed. I think in the, "You eat like a man" impressed. Living in SoCal, I'm making that claim. I told her I like to eat. (I really didn't mean for that to sound like a double entendre, but, if it did, sweet.) We exited the break room as we made our way to our respective desks when she added, "You're very fit."

    Damn if there wasn't a spark shooting through my balls. Like a Tesla coil surging with testosterone. If this had been the 70s, I would have grabbed her ass and said thanks. On top of that, she was looking sweet in some white pants today. Like I said, hot for my sensibilities. Not trashy--no fake boobs and a nice, petite frame.

    So, that was fun and a damn good start to the morning.
    She surely wanted your MAN juice brother. Pull the trigger on that before she loses interest.

  17. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    6,830
    Rep Power
    3117176

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    She surely wanted your man juice brother. Pull the trigger on that before she loses interest.
    What he said! Work it!

  18. Registered User
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    2240995

    I totally would...if she wasn't married. So much hot ass here, but they're all hitched. And the ones that aren't ain't my type.

    Something's gotta give. Maybe I'm oozing test out, alpha status, and women will pick up on that, save for the ones on birth control.

  19. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    6,830
    Rep Power
    3117176

    Dang too bad! She secretly wants you!

  20. Registered User
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854152

    awesome with the libido increase, that's always nice

    any side effects in the gym? hahaha, since clearly you're getting something out of Nolvadren
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  •   

      
     

Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 5 people to MAN up with a Nolvadren XT Trial
    By allnatural923 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 698
    Last Post: 10-26-2013, 10:15 AM
  2. The MAN Up Stack (Nolvadren-XT & Prometheus Rising)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 05:33 PM
  3. Nolvadren XT; The Most Intelligent 3-in-1 Estro-Test-Cortisol
    By MustangManGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 10-16-2012, 12:19 AM
  4. The "2 on 4 off" trial run
    By tbonesteakboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 06:57 PM
  5. Disgusting update to the titus/ryan murder trial
    By jarhead in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 09:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.