Eating Thunder & Sh**ing Lightning.dkgreene D-Pol/Condense

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    How are you liking the stack so far?
    Loving it man. The taste is freaking sweet and the gainz are good so far. I am on my last scoop of dpol today and am going to hit back and bis. I am going to run another tub for this next month

And like I said. The Condense helps me wake up and have mad energy at 430am
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post

Loving it man. The taste is freaking sweet and the gainz are good so far. I am on my last scoop of dpol today and am going to hit back and bis. I am going to run another tub for this next month

And like I said. The Condense helps me wake up and have mad energy at 430am
    Glad to hear it. Sad day when its the last scoop of either
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

Glad to hear it. Sad day when its the last scoop of either
    Tell me about it!
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Today I overslept so I hit back after work.

I had an amazing workout. I haven't become tolerant to this stuff at all (which I like). I was able to workout for 2 hours which was even better and I didn't lose my energy just kept going like the energizer bunny. Had a crazy pump throughout and broke multiple pr's. I just wish my phone didn't die at work

Sadly this was my last day of the dpol so I guess this will be the final few postings in this thread.

I will run another bottle of dpol for another month and post my final reviews up after that!
    Myokem Rep
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

You've been killing it. Glad you love the products and even going the extra mile with more Dpol.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  6. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Today I overslept so I hit back after work.

I had an amazing workout. I haven't become tolerant to this stuff at all (which I like). I was able to workout for 2 hours which was even better and I didn't lose my energy just kept going like the energizer bunny. Had a crazy pump throughout and broke multiple pr's. I just wish my phone didn't die at work

Sadly this was my last day of the dpol so I guess this will be the final few postings in this thread.

I will run another bottle of dpol for another month and post my final reviews up after that!
    Any word on how the d-pol is working for you so far?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

So far I have noticed a increase in strength and my stomach is starting to lean out a bit( but I also have upped my cardio a good bit) I've just started noticing this around the end of week 3 and especially week 4

My muscles seem full throughout the day and especially during my workout.

One thing I have noticed is that when I take the dpol in the morning and don't workout I get really sweaty and cold. I don know if others have had this issue
    Myokem Rep
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

So far I have noticed a increase in strength and my stomach is starting to lean out a bit( but I also have upped my cardio a good bit) I've just started noticing this around the end of week 3 and especially week 4

One thing I have noticed is that when I take the dpol in the morning and don't workout I get really sweaty and cold. I don know if others have had this issue
    Are you taking it with food?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  9. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Good stuff, that's what I usually here...
    Sweaty could be an anxious feeling from d-pol... never heard of the coldness though, it could be from the anxiety that d-pol could sometimes produce. Do you feel any anxiety or just sweaty and cold? Any nervousness?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

Good stuff, that's what I usually here...
    Sweaty could be an anxious feeling from d-pol... never heard of the coldness though, it could be from the anxiety that d-pol could sometimes produce. Do you feel any anxiety or just sweaty and cold? Any nervousness?
    I have anxiety anyways haha. So really the cold and sweating are nothing unusual for me when I'm in certain situations.
    Myokem Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 12-07-2012, 04:46 PM
  2. AMP Sugar-Free Lightning Lemonade REVIEW
    By dsade in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 03:37 PM
  3. Omega Sports Thunder™ & Lightning™ Log - by johnfaceman
    By johnfaceman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 02:02 PM