Eating Thunder & Sh**ing Lightning.dkgreene D-Pol/Condense

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Are you taking these together, independent or ....
    Taking them both together around 430. 30 min befor my workout

2. So what does the dpol taste like to yo
    mindandmuscle.com

Use code shawn for a free gift
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    So what does the dpol taste like to yo
    Alone it's kind of bitter, taste kind if like lemon. Still not as bitter as daa by itself. When mixed with Condense it taste like apple pie

4. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    So what does the dpol taste like to yo
    Heaven..... lol drinking some right now
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

5. Couldn't sleep last night for some reason.

This morning I had a killer leg workout. My legs were a little sore from running the past few days but somehow I managed to break some pr's. I felt awesome today! And sweating my ass off to boot

Legs

Leg extension
    15x35
    15x45
    12x85
    10x105
    10x130
    7x155
    10x105
    15x80

Front squat(smith)
    15xbar
    10x25x2
    7x35x2
    7x50x2
    4x60x2

Squat
    10x135
    10x135
    4x225
    6x225
    5x225
    2x245

Angled Leg press( new machine)
    12x45x6
    12x45x6
    10x45x8
    7x45x10

Lunges
    Nonweighted x 6sets of long length track

Prone leg curl

ISo leg curl
    12x70
    10x90
    10x90

Hip abduction
    20x45
    12x100
    10x130

Hip adduction
    10x90
    10x90
    10x110

6. Here's some pics from my lunch run. Just in case you guys are interested to see where Jim Beam and Knob Creek among other bourbons are aged!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

7. Hey guys I took the weekend off. Went on a 30 mile canoe/ camping trip. So I got some cardio in.

This morning I hit chest.

I felt really tired, probably from this weekend. Will post workout in a bit

8. Hey guys
    Changed it up a little today. Felt awesome!

Shoulders and tris

Tricep extension (cable)
    15x35
    10x40
    10x47.5
    10x50
    10x35

Seated barbell press
    10x95
    10x95
    8x135
    4x155 pr
    4x155
    6x135

Bench dips
    15x body weight
    15xbody+35
    15xbody+35

Lateral raises
    15x20
    15x20
    12x30
    8x40
    7x35

Tricep ext
    15x10
    15x10
    12x15
    10x20
    9x20

Reverse delt fly
    10x90
    10x110
    10x120

Tricep bar ext
    15x 32.5
    10x47.5
    10x57.5
    8x67.5

9. Had to do a fast leg workout today. Was running late. Yesterday I ran 3 miles so I was surprised I could do what I did today.

Legs

Leg extension
    Forgot to track

Front squat(smith)
    7x135
    7x135
    6x135
    5x155
    4x175pr

Straight leg dead lift
    8x135
    10x135
    7x185
    7x185

Seated leg curl
    20x30
    10x70
    12x90
    10x90

Hip adduction
    10x50
    12x110
    10x135

Hip abduction
    14x70
    12x95
    10x120
    7x135
    Attached Images Attached Images  

10. How are you liking the stack so far?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    How are you liking the stack so far?
    Loving it man. The taste is freaking sweet and the gainz are good so far. I am on my last scoop of dpol today and am going to hit back and bis. I am going to run another tub for this next month

And like I said. The Condense helps me wake up and have mad energy at 430am

12. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post

Loving it man. The taste is freaking sweet and the gainz are good so far. I am on my last scoop of dpol today and am going to hit back and bis. I am going to run another tub for this next month

And like I said. The Condense helps me wake up and have mad energy at 430am
    Glad to hear it. Sad day when its the last scoop of either
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

13. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

Glad to hear it. Sad day when its the last scoop of either
    Tell me about it!

14. Today I overslept so I hit back after work.

I had an amazing workout. I haven't become tolerant to this stuff at all (which I like). I was able to workout for 2 hours which was even better and I didn't lose my energy just kept going like the energizer bunny. Had a crazy pump throughout and broke multiple pr's. I just wish my phone didn't die at work

Sadly this was my last day of the dpol so I guess this will be the final few postings in this thread.

I will run another bottle of dpol for another month and post my final reviews up after that!

15. You've been killing it. Glad you love the products and even going the extra mile with more Dpol.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

16. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Today I overslept so I hit back after work.

I had an amazing workout. I haven't become tolerant to this stuff at all (which I like). I was able to workout for 2 hours which was even better and I didn't lose my energy just kept going like the energizer bunny. Had a crazy pump throughout and broke multiple pr's. I just wish my phone didn't die at work

Sadly this was my last day of the dpol so I guess this will be the final few postings in this thread.

I will run another bottle of dpol for another month and post my final reviews up after that!
    Any word on how the d-pol is working for you so far?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

17. So far I have noticed a increase in strength and my stomach is starting to lean out a bit( but I also have upped my cardio a good bit) I've just started noticing this around the end of week 3 and especially week 4

My muscles seem full throughout the day and especially during my workout.

One thing I have noticed is that when I take the dpol in the morning and don't workout I get really sweaty and cold. I don know if others have had this issue

18. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    So far I have noticed a increase in strength and my stomach is starting to lean out a bit( but I also have upped my cardio a good bit) I've just started noticing this around the end of week 3 and especially week 4

One thing I have noticed is that when I take the dpol in the morning and don't workout I get really sweaty and cold. I don know if others have had this issue
    Are you taking it with food?
    Purus labs Rep

19. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    So far I have noticed a increase in strength and my stomach is starting to lean out a bit( but I also have upped my cardio a good bit) I've just started noticing this around the end of week 3 and especially week 4

Good stuff, that's what I usually here...
    Sweaty could be an anxious feeling from d-pol... never heard of the coldness though, it could be from the anxiety that d-pol could sometimes produce. Do you feel any anxiety or just sweaty and cold? Any nervousness?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

Good stuff, that's what I usually here...
    Sweaty could be an anxious feeling from d-pol... never heard of the coldness though, it could be from the anxiety that d-pol could sometimes produce. Do you feel any anxiety or just sweaty and cold? Any nervousness?
    I have anxiety anyways haha. So really the cold and sweating are nothing unusual for me when I'm in certain situations.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 12-07-2012, 06:46 PM
  2. AMP Sugar-Free Lightning Lemonade REVIEW
    By dsade in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 05:37 PM
  3. Omega Sports Thunder™ & Lightning™ Log - by johnfaceman
    By johnfaceman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 04:02 PM
  4. Thunder & Lightning Log