Staying restored with Formutech Nutrition's Restore

mike0589

mike0589

Awards
First log here.. starting Formutech Nutrition Restore with Brawn Epistane tomorrow

Dosing Epistane for 6 weeks @ 30, 30, 45, 45, 30, 30

- Pre-loaded 2 weeks prior w/ CoQ10, Hawthorn berry, Cordyceps, and 500 mg of Milk Thistle w/ Pygeum.

- Current supplements: 1 g of EPA and DHA, 1 g of Evening Primrose oil, 600 mg of Flaxseed.

- New Chapter Men's multivitamin

- Formutech Nutrition Restore

- Additional 200 mg of Milk Thistle and Pygeum

- ON 100% Casein

- Ultimate Nutrition Iso-Mass Extreme

- Post Cycle: Clomiphene 4 weeks @ 100mg ed first 2 weeks, 50 mg ed last 2 weeks.

- Nolva: 20, 20, 20, 20, 10, 10

- FINAFLEX Revolution Test Stack (Revolution PCT and Pure Test)

-------> Macros: Calories = 2240 - 2500. Protein = 168 - 210 grams. Carbs = 200 - 230 grams . Fat = 40 - 49 grams.

I've ended my summer cut a little early with ALL of my competitions out of the way. I'm looking to lean bulk form here on out until next season. Here is a sample pic of my shred as of right now. I'm looking forward to the lean gains that will come.

side shot_opt.jpg

mike0589

mike0589

Awards
End of week 1 and I am thoroughly impressed with Restore.

For the first couple of days, I tinkered with the proper dosage and found the sweet spot to be 4 pills of Restore @ 30 mg of Brawn Epistane. Half of the serving size of Restore caused a little discomfort in my GI area from the Epi.

I've had some notable strength increases with various compound exercises and an overall increase with basic isolated movements. My diet is quite sound, so the sudden increase in carbs has worked well with Epistane.

I have noticed my skin getting tighter and the pumps have been through the roof. I'm excited for following weeks to come.

You mirin brah_opt.jpg

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DUDE! I had no idea you started your log bro! I would have been in here in a second! i just found it now because I was wondering what happened to ya!

Hows your cycle going?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello.....?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established