MANipulating estrogen/cortisol-nolvadren xt.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got this yesterday...took 2 caps before work last night. no soreness or stiff joints, so going to take 2 caps again before work tonight.

going to try to stay consistant with dosing, but if soreness or stiff joints gets bad i will try splitting dose.

btw-i am using cissus and upped my fish oil...my age [54] and arthritis play a factor, but i love the results from nolvadren xt!!! it controls aromatase from my 2 packs of androgel amazingly well!!! i expect to get leanner/drier and maybe lose some bf!!!

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
I'm in on this one! I can't wait to get mine so I can start mine.

Go for it bro!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Rub a dub sub

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Found ya!

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Morning big T

image-1296323912.jpg

image-4010550997.jpg

image-1235676626.jpg

No more pics I promise lmao

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
increased pee and thirst...yup, nxt is working already!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tell me more about your pee big boy!
usually it is very yellow almost a yellow/greenish color soon after taking a high quality vitamin. other times it is pretty clear, when you get older you pay attention to these things, lol....

seriously, i hold water on androgel, usually the 1st 2-7 days on a strong ai i pee a ton....this is a good thing, imo!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the bigT dose an androgel patch delivers? What's it on par with as far as injectable stuff?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What's the bigT dose an androgel patch delivers? What's it on par with as far as injectable stuff?
androderm is the patch, androgel is...well, it's a gel!!!

my total test is about the same maybe even a little higher on 2 packs androderm daily than it was with 200mg test cyp every week, but free test runs a little lower. i cheat though, i use dmso..the carrier for androgel is piss poor, imo. pretty sure adding the dmso boosts the absorption rate to close to double

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! And smart move w the DMSO.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
update...normally arimistane has a neutral or negative effect on my libido, but nolvadren xt has put it in overdrive. had 4 glorious days off for the 4th and the bedroom was a rockin!!!

other than libido, thirst is up...appetite is down, but this is normal for me when weather is hot...looking drier even though water consumption is like a dromedary ....

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lot of hump in this log...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:hump:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
late but in, 4th of july weekend with the family had me out for a bit

seems like you're definitely getting the benefits of Nolvadren XT bro. glad it's served you well :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
late but in, 4th of july weekend with the family had me out for a bit

seems like you're definitely getting the benefits of Nolvadren XT bro. glad it's served you well :D

love me some nolvadren xt!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i had forgotten how strong nolvadren xt is, damn!!! drying out to the max...joints are starting to get a little brittle, but going to hang in there at 2 caps daily. oddly my libido is very high, not complaining!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
last night was the last of nolvadren xt....dang, i was just getting started. oh well at least i already have a review in the review section---:sasmokin:

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You handsome devil you!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The big bottle is on sale for 22$! No need to stop now!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The big bottle is on sale for 22$! No need to stop now!
ahead of you there, lol....$22 got my attention in a hurry!!! nolvadren xt is the good stuff!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahead of you there, lol....$22 got my attention in a hurry!!! nolvadren xt is the good stuff!!!
Perfect leaning formula for summer...add in some PR-XT and you're g2g!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Um...where?
damn...my wife just pinched me, i must have been dreaming, lol.

yesterday i won the lottery......................................for about an hour!!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Nolvadren is greatness! $22 for a bottle is a steal!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope your order came in bigT!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hope your order came in bigT!
yup...i am back on nolvadren xt and loving it...i get really nice results at just 1 cap per day once it fully kicks in, so i get to stretch this bottle out...whole lot of bang for just $22!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yup...i am back on nolvadren xt and loving it...i get really nice results at just 1 cap per day once it fully kicks in, so i get to stretch this bottle out...whole lot of bang for just $22!!!
I love just one cap. Very powerful and economical for me also!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love just one cap. Very powerful and economical for me also!
once it is fully in my system-around 7-10 days 2 caps a day is really overkill for me...one of the few supps i can actually underdose!!!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
once it is fully in my system-around 7-10 days 2 caps a day is really overkill for me...one of the few supps i can actually underdose!!!!
That is awesome! I might actually try 1 cap. I always just went with two.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thats good feedback, it makes the ingredient profile one of the best bangs for the buck at 1 cap.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thats good feedback, it makes the ingredient profile one of the best bangs for the buck at 1 cap.....
i agree, there aren't very many products i get good results from just using rec doses...usually i up the dose on almost everything. to find a product that gives me nice results at half the rec dose is a real find!!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our Nolvadren and your DiviMax must make you a handful for your wife to contain! She probably cringes when she sees us ship a bottle to you

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Our Nolvadren and your DiviMax must make you a handful for your wife to contain! She probably cringes when she sees us ship a bottle to you
actually she kinda likes having bragging rights....most of her female friends our age are always gripping about the lack of sex, lol.....i don't give credit to the supps, i just tell her that after all these years she still turns me on....you don't get to be an old dog without learning a few tricks!!!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
actually she kinda likes having bragging rights....most of her female friends our age are always gripping about the lack of sex, lol.....i don't give credit to the supps, i just tell her that after all these years she still turns me on....you don't get to be an old dog without learning a few tricks!!!!!
I am here to learn!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
DiviMax will be my next supp I buy. Super excited! Right now I'm using division 1 and loving it! How do you dose your and how long do you run it for, 8 weeks?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DiviMax will be my next supp I buy. Super excited! Right now I'm using division 1 and loving it! How do you dose your and how long do you run it for, 8 weeks?
divamax is straight up divanill. all the research i have done on divanill shows that 1200mg daily is the max dose before getting diminishing results. this means that a bottle of divamax works out to 40 days, which is good because most won't feel much until around 3rd week, divanill takes a good amount of time to fully kick in....although combining a quaility ai like nolvadren xt should not only increase effects of divamax, but also shorten time frame for results!!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
divamax is straight up divanill. all the research i have done on divanill shows that 1200mg daily is the max dose before getting diminishing results. this means that a bottle of divamax works out to 40 days, which is good because most won't feel much until around 3rd week, divanill takes a good amount of time to fully kick in....although combining a quaility ai like nolvadren xt should not only increase effects of divamax, but also shorten time frame for results!!!
Ok that's cool so would you run it for 8 weeks before taking 4 off? Some of the Athletix guys were telling me I could take up to 4 pills a day which is over 1,200mg a day. Also does it mater if you take them with food or fasted? Thanks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
The synergy should work well with that stack....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok that's cool so would you run it for 8 weeks before taking 4 off? Some of the Athletix guys were telling me I could take up to 4 pills a day which is over 1,200mg a day. Also does it mater if you take them with food or fasted? Thanks
sure, you could take 4 caps a day and still get a full month out of a bottle...

almost everyone will tell you that divanill should be taken WITH food.

split the doses up thru the day as divanill has a short half life!!!!

any questions let me know!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The synergy should work well with that stack....
original activate/rebound [divanill/triene-ai] was the 2nd stack i ever ran.