USP Labs PRimed Test Stack! Log - AnabolicMinds.com

USP Labs PRimed Test Stack! Log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

USP Labs PRimed Test Stack! Log

Its now Time for my USP Labs PRimed Test Stack. Thanks to UPS labs for choosing me for the Giveaway Contest a few months back. I have wanted to do this for over a month, and now I finally have time to run this stack! THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED LOG. Although I did win a Prime/ TestPowder giveaway, this log is in no way sponsored by USP labs. All posts will be unbiased as always.

MY stack includes:
    Prime
    Test Powder
    Versa-1
    Erase
    Hemavol
    Conquor
    Purple Wrath
    Will also be using when needed:
    Ignight-2
    Stacked BCAA
    Taurine
    COP

GOAL: Gain 5lbs LBM and lose 1-2% bodyfat.

Weight 149 BF 9-10%(donít judge, Iím a big 149 as some of you know from my previous Versa-1 log, lost a few lbs due to stress this month.)
    Clean Diet, slowly increasing calories.

I will be doing strength-training 5days a week and Cardio and/or circuit training 1 day a week.
    4 weeks
    Running Prime the 6/9 protocol. My days off working-out (1-2 days a week), I will not take Prime. Versa-1 will be dosed with my preworkout. TestPowder will be dosed with first meal of day.
    Protocol:
    Prime weeks 1-4
    Versa weeks 1-4
    TestPowder 1-4
    Erase 25mg Weeks 4-5 (just as a precaution, I know I shouldnít need it, but with the DAA in Test powder , it cant hurt. Even though TP already has some estro control, I like to be extra safe.)
    My only concern is overdoing it on the Agmatine. There is 1,000mg in TP and 1,000 mg in 2scoops of Hemavol and more in Conquor (proprietary blend, approx mg unsure). Whenever I take more than 1,000 mg at once, I get ridiculously pumped and it almost debilitates my workout. Any advice regarding this will be great.
    Another thing I could note, I have run products with DAA before, some have given me anxiety, and others havenít. If I start to get anxiety, I will drop TestPowder, but I plan on running it the whole way through.
    Excited for this stack. Any and all feedback will be greatly appreciated.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm in for this! Great supp lineup bud.

If worried about the pumps from agmatine effecting your workouts, you could try one scoop (or less) of Hemavol with Conquer. I'd start with a small dose and try to find an amount that delivers a solid pump, without being "debilitating". Another option would be using 1 of the 2 products, depending on if you want a boost from stims.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome lineup! I'm in
    Independent
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Im in man, hope your ready for one heck of a ride!
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  5. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Helluva stack bro! In for gains and noods!
    Current Log:

804ís cLEAN bulk and Supps log (Unsponsored)

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.

Thanks for subbing guys! I will post some pics as soon as possible! I've lost alot of weight (5lbs) and strength due to stress the past month so I'm ready to put it back on! Passed my real-estate state exam and resolved my girlfriend issues so the stress is no longer there and I have way more time for the gym! Started the stack yesterday. Had a decent back and bi workout but of course nothing too noticeable yet. Did wake up an a rather great mood today. I'll keep y'all posted!
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    Thanks for subbing guys! I will post some pics as soon as possible! I've lost alot of weight (5lbs) and strength due to stress the past month so I'm ready to put it back on! Passed my real-estate state exam and resolved my girlfriend issues so the stress is no longer there and I have way more time for the gym! Started the stack yesterday. Had a decent back and bi workout but of course nothing too noticeable yet. Did wake up an a rather great mood today. I'll keep y'all posted!
    Good to hear bud. I'm in the middle of completing my 90 clock hours for my real estate license. Congrats on passing bud
    Independent
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.

I'm guessing thats in Washington. Is that 90hrs Pre-licensing?! Here in Florida its only 63hrs Pre. 90 hours sounds brutal. Goodluck!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.

Today I worked out at night, which I never do. I didnt use a preWO either, which I usually have too to get a good workout. Took my Test Powder, Versa and 3 prime 30 minutes before I hit the gym. Even working out late at night without my pre, I got great pumps and lifted really well! Felt strong! looking forward to the rest of this stack! I took pics after my cardio session 2 days before starting the stack. Will post pics as soon as I hit the 150post requirement for IMGs.
  10. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.

Good stuff man, I'm a night lifter as well!
    Current Log:

11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

I'm guessing thats in Washington. Is that 90hrs Pre-licensing?! Here in Florida its only 63hrs Pre. 90 hours sounds brutal. Goodluck!
    Correct, Washington. It seems like it never ends. I hate tests so I cannot wait to get this over with. I get test anxiety lol.
    Independent
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Today I worked out at night, which I never do. I didnt use a preWO either, which I usually have too to get a good workout. Took my Test Powder, Versa and 3 prime 30 minutes before I hit the gym. Even working out late at night without my pre, I got great pumps and lifted really well! Felt strong! looking forward to the rest of this stack! I took pics after my cardio session 2 days before starting the stack. Will post pics as soon as I hit the 150post requirement for IMGs.
    Good to here. I lift early am and only if I have to, do I lift at night. Not a fan of lifting at night but I'm glad you enjoyed it bud. Looking forward to the rest of this stack/log for sure
    Independent
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.

Has anyone ever had problems with having to go to the bathroom after taking test powder?! I forgot to mention that I have had to run to the bathroom halfway through my workouts after taking Test Powder. Its almost as if I took a lazative or something. In for info. not gunna take it today because I'm cyclinging and There are no bathrooms for me to stop at while I'm on my bike. I'll give it another try tomorrow, but if it happens again, I'll have to drop it.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Has anyone ever had problems with having to go to the bathroom after taking test powder?! I forgot to mention that I have had to run to the bathroom halfway through my workouts after taking Test Powder. Its almost as if I took a lazative or something. In for info. not gunna take it today because I'm cyclinging and There are no bathrooms for me to stop at while I'm on my bike. I'll give it another try tomorrow, but if it happens again, I'll have to drop it.
    Some people experience GI discomfort with DAA in general. Thankfully, I haven't had that issue with TEST Powder or any DAA containing product. I'd suggest splitting the full serving into 1 scoop twice daily to see if that helps. You could try taking 2 scoops pre-bed as well.
    PES Representative
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.

Thanks, I'll try splitting up the dose int two separate doses tomorrow.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

Some people experience GI discomfort with DAA in general. Thankfully, I haven't had that issue with TEST Powder or any DAA containing product. I'd suggest splitting the full serving into 1 scoop twice daily to see if that helps. You could try taking 2 scoops pre-bed as well.
    Great advice. I had the same problem with DAA powder and caps. Both times the problem seemed to diminish after about 7-10 days cannot recall exactly. Hopefully splitting up the doses will help out bud.
    Independent
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.

7/3/13
    day 3

Did a 10 mile bike ride and circuit today:

5 mile bike ride
    then
    8 pull ups
    12muscle ups
    12 hanging leg raises
    2min rest
    8muscleups
    12 pullups
    8 hanging leg raises
    2minrest
    12 pull ups
    25 bodyweight widegriprows on the moneybars
    8 hanging leg raises
    2min rest
    16 close grip pull ups
    20 bodyweight wide grip rows
    6 hanging leg raises
    then
    5 mile bike ride

Preworkout:
    1 scoop OEP powder
    12.5mg ephedrine sulfate
    1g ALCAR
    1g LCLT
    1.5g COP
    3g Taurine
    1 scoop Hemavol
    1 pill Versa-1
    3 Prime
    1 erase

Had a really good bike ride and circuit. Did 12 muscle ups during my circuit, 2 better than my usual and felt stronger while doing it. Iím noticing I have alittle more of a drive than normal. Looking forward to the next couple weeks. Going to give the TestPowder another try split into 2 doses tomorrow.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.

Had a decent chest & tri workout yesterday, decided to drop the Test Powder because my stomach couldnt hold it. But let me tell you, the difference in my workout is almost worth the stomach issues! My workouts on TP were much better with much better pumps and "focus". Still got a good workout in, but not as good as when the TP was added into the mix. Might try it again despite the discomfort.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

7/3/13
    day 3

Did a 10 mile bike ride and circuit today:

5 mile bike ride
    then
    8 pull ups
    12muscle ups
    12 hanging leg raises
    2min rest
    8muscleups
    12 pullups
    8 hanging leg raises
    2minrest
    12 pull ups
    25 bodyweight widegriprows on the moneybars
    8 hanging leg raises
    2min rest
    16 close grip pull ups
    20 bodyweight wide grip rows
    6 hanging leg raises
    then
    5 mile bike ride

Preworkout:
    1 scoop OEP powder
    12.5mg ephedrine sulfate
    1g ALCAR
    1g LCLT
    1.5g COP
    3g Taurine
    1 scoop Hemavol
    1 pill Versa-1
    3 Prime
    1 erase

Had a really good bike ride and circuit. Did 12 muscle ups during my circuit, 2 better than my usual and felt stronger while doing it. Iím noticing I have alittle more of a drive than normal. Looking forward to the next couple weeks. Going to give the TestPowder another try split into 2 doses tomorrow.
    That ride/circuit sounds intense. Solid work man!

Had a decent chest & tri workout yesterday, decided to drop the Test Powder because my stomach couldnt hold it. But let me tell you, the difference in my workout is almost worth the stomach issues! My workouts on TP were much better with much better pumps and "focus". Still got a good workout in, but not as good as when the TP was added into the mix. Might try it again despite the discomfort.
    Sorry to hear that the stomach discomfort hasn't cleared up. Have you tried the pre-bed dosing? I know a few people that have alleviated GI distress with that approach. It could help more with sleep quality and still be beneficial to your workouts as well.
    PES Representative
  20. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.

Also, maybe try a digestive enzyme or something like gut health. Thats been doing wonders for my GI issues as of late!
    Current Log:

21. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.

Prime is definitely starting to kick in. I've been alot more aggressive and confident lately. Didnt notice it at first, but i thought about the last 2 days and I've been extremely aggressive at times I would just let things slide by. Also Killing my workouts lately. Business has been super busy so I haven't had much time for logging. I'll try to get more detailed in my next post.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.

Prime is definitely starting to kick in. I've been alot more aggressive and confident lately. Didnt notice it at first, but i thought about the last 2 days and I've been extremely aggressive at times I would just let things slide by. Also Killing my workouts lately. Business has been super busy so I haven't had much time for logging. I'll try to get more detailed in my next post.
    Awesome workout man cant wait to see the where else Prime takes ya,

How bad was the aggression and did you catch yourself or ended up noticing later? I had odd aggression bouts while using the Pink Magic so Im told and would fly off the handle at the most ridiculous things so as Im looking to use 2 cycles of Prime coming up Im more than curious.
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Awesome workout man cant wait to see the where else Prime takes ya,How bad was the aggression and did you catch yourself or ended up noticing later? I had odd aggression bouts while using the Pink Magic so Im told and would fly off the handle at the most ridiculous things so as Im looking to use 2 cycles of Prime coming up Im more than curious.
    2 times I caught myself before I did anything stupid, mainly because I was with a friend that is very timid and didn't wanna make him feel uncomfortable. 1 time I didn't catch myself and realized the next day that I shoulda chilled alittle. Long story Short:I was hanging out with a few old friends and some people I didnt know, some guy kept pissing me off by saying I did something that I didn't do. He wouldn't leave me alone even after a warning, so I got in his face and told him to STFU or I'd beat the S**t outa him.... I'm usually the peacekeeper of the group, so this is unusual. Prime definitely makes you feel like you can beat some a$$. lol
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.

2 times I caught myself before I did anything stupid, mainly because I was with a friend that is very timid and didn't wanna make him feel uncomfortable. 1 time I didn't catch myself and realized the next day that I shoulda chilled alittle. Long story Short:I was hanging out with a few old friends and some people I didnt know, some guy kept pissing me off by saying I did something that I didn't do. He wouldn't leave me alone even after a warning, so I got in his face and told him to STFU or I'd beat the S**t outa him.... I'm usually the peacekeeper of the group, so this is unusual. Prime definitely makes you feel like you can beat some a$$. lol
    Thanks for the heads up man, As I know EXACTLY what ya mean and know now that its something that I should observe closely.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Thanks for the heads up man, As I know EXACTLY what ya mean and know now that its something that I should observe closely.
    yea, now that I'm aware of it, It should be easier for me to monitor.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.

Bike Ride and core circuit was good today. EXTREMELY HOT. 94 degrees + ephedrine + caffeine + cardio and circuit= sweat like crazy. I cant wait to hit 150 posts so I can post some pics. I plan on a weigh in later today.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.

Day 11
    I was unable to make it to the gym today. I have been noticing some size increase and vascularity, thought it might be all in my head, until today. I had 3 people today randomly tell me that I was looking bigger(in more or less words). Just thought it would be appropriate for me to share this info. Still havent weighed myself. I am going to weigh in and post pics on day 14. Looking forward to the next few weeks.
  28. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.

Keep up the good work man!
    Current Log:

29. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.

Thanks man! I'm about to go tear up the weights as we speak!
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.

Day 12

Worked out chest and shoulders. Strength was up considerably on chest. My shoulders felt weak and had minor achy joints, most likely because I have been running a cap of erase the past 3 days and bumped it up to 2 today. Considering adding in some bulk cissus that I have on hand. Cheers!
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Bike Ride and core circuit was good today. EXTREMELY HOT. 94 degrees + ephedrine + caffeine + cardio and circuit= sweat like crazy. I cant wait to hit 150 posts so I can post some pics. I plan on a weigh in later today.
    94 plus all of the above sounds crazy. Nice work.

Day 11
    I was unable to make it to the gym today. I have been noticing some size increase and vascularity, thought it might be all in my head, until today. I had 3 people today randomly tell me that I was looking bigger(in more or less words). Just thought it would be appropriate for me to share this info. Still havent weighed myself. I am going to weigh in and post pics on day 14. Looking forward to the next few weeks.
    Definite bonus when others confirm your suspicion. Glad to hear this stack is treating you well.

Day 12

Worked out chest and shoulders. Strength was up considerably on chest. My shoulders felt weak and had minor achy joints, most likely because I have been running a cap of erase the past 3 days and bumped it up to 2 today. Considering adding in some bulk cissus that I have on hand. Cheers!
    I noticed the aches in the shoulders as well at 2 caps of erase when I ran it.

Good news on the chest feeling strong!!

Have a great weekend bud
    Independent
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sick stack, things are about to get rolling
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    94 plus all of the above sounds crazy. Nice work.Definite bonus when others confirm your suspicion. Glad to hear this stack is treating you well.I noticed the aches in the shoulders as well at 2 caps of erase when I ran it. Good news on the chest feeling strong!!Have a great weekend bud
    Thanks for the positive words! Bumping it down to 1 Erase a day. My bottle of Prime is already looking low lol. WIsh I had another bottle so I could run it longer. I'd pick one up on NP but I'm broke until these next 2 deals go through. The effects are just starting to be noticeable, 8 weeks on this would be ridiculous.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.

Here is a pic from day 1. Finally enough posts to use an IMG
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.

Another pic from day 10 after almost dieing of hear exhaustion(you can see how flushed I am in the pics) lol. Probably sweat off a few lbs worth of water, so size isn't really there. And got some cortisol built up in the mid section after such tasking cardio. Figured I'd post a pic or two to help gauge anyways.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.

Man your going all in man keep it up!!!
  37. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.

Another pic from day 10 after almost dieing of hear exhaustion(you can see how flushed I am in the pics) lol. Probably sweat off a few lbs worth of water, so size isn't really there. And got some cortisol built up in the mid section after such tasking cardio. Figured I'd post a pic or two to help gauge anyways.
    Nice progress pics man! keep it up
    Current Log:

38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Looking solid bud

How many days of PRIME would you say you have left? I would love to see what two or three bottles of PRIME would do.
    Independent
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Looking solid budHow many days of PRIME would you say you have left? I would love to see what two or three bottles of PRIME would do.
    I have been doing 6/9 protocol, 9 every day that I trained. I have 8 days of pills left if I bump it down to only 6 per day. Only 10 days left including my break tomorrow and at the end of the week. Any Ideas?!
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.

I have been doing 6/9 protocol, 9 every day that I trained. I have 8 days of pills left if I bump it down to only 6 per day. Only 10 days left including my break tomorrow and at the end of the week. Any Ideas?!
    Express shipping and add a bottle lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. USP Labs Prime log
    By kburna in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 09:08 PM
  2. Usp Labs Prime/Animal Stak stack
    By twolvesfan97 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 07:31 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 12:07 PM
  4. Bigmontel's USP Labs prototype "Muscle Moxie" log