Foxy gets Fruity with iForce
- 08-14-2013, 09:21 AM
- 08-16-2013, 10:34 PM
Review is posted.
Trying to link it here but can't figure it out on my mobile.
Coming back from vacation after a week & using Conquer & Hemavol again really showed me just how great this stack is. Sometimes you can't appreciate something until you stop using it.
But I'm definitely going to be using up every last scoop!!!!
- 08-22-2013, 09:15 AM
08-22-2013, 04:03 PM
Edit: Here's a copy of it.
I stacked Conquer & Hemavol. It really is a great combo. My sweet spot was 1.5 scoops of Conquer & 1 scoop Hemavol. The energy & focus was very good -- no highs or lows, the energy lasted longer than any Pre that I've used before. It was never jittery & I never crashed. It came on smooth & gradual. Endurance seemed to improve throughout the log. I liked the consistency -- I looked forward to all my workouts! The Hemavol added some great pumps --- very noticeable. I had some of my best workouts on this stack. I can't wait to try some of the other flavors.
After my log I went on vacation for a week. When I got home I jumped back on Conquer & Hemavol --- WOW, sometimes you don't know how good something is until you've been off of it.
08-22-2013, 04:33 PM
08-23-2013, 01:42 AM
08-23-2013, 12:24 PM
No problem... Big Thanks to all you guys @ iForce.
I've had so many Pre's that gave me a quick burst of energy but fizzled out after about 15 min.
Conquer always came on smooth & steady and lasted for my entire 45 min workout.
08-23-2013, 04:29 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mnowak1228 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 107Last Post: 10-03-2012, 12:25 AM
- By Airborne42 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 482Last Post: 05-06-2012, 12:31 AM
- By roblasane in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 39Last Post: 05-03-2012, 10:07 AM
- By stopstalking in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 83Last Post: 04-05-2012, 05:39 PM
- By Carbs brah in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 19Last Post: 02-01-2011, 01:56 AM