1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.05%
    Achievements Activity Pro

ANS Ritual Review

I got in on the samples shipment for ANS Ritual. I have nothing but good things to say! I loved this stuff. Ive had a fair amount of pre-workouts and this is at the very top of all of them in my opinion. The only one I could put in the same league as this is PNI Prodigy and I've only tried it once so my impression of that one may be inflated until I take more.

I took my 3 Ritual samples over a 4 week period on squat day only. I got a PR on 2 out of three days. That right there says something.

The ingredients in Ritual are awesome.

Mixes: Great
    Flavor: cant remember name of flavor but it was blue and berry tasting. Not bad, had a chemically taste but I really didn't mind it at all, and I hate how all pre-workouts taste.
    Focus: Really great, you get under the bar with a ready to do fuk'n work attitude, and a great ability to focus on form.
    Pump: Got a good pump, trained with legs only so didn't get all vascular that I noticed, but quads were big.
    Feels: 0 jittery feelings, this was probably my favorite thing about Ritual. You take it and have this elevated mood and focus, you lift, and then you just feel normal.
    Performance: Off the charts power output and endurance.

I can honestly say when I log a product or get samples it is rare that I think I am absolutely going to buy this and recommend it, but this is a product I want tubs of. Buy ANS Ritual, it is amazing.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'8"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.99%

Thanks for the great review! Stayed tuned for an incredible RITUAL deal coming to Nutraplanet within the next 2 weeks - we'll have details on it very soon!
    ANS Performance Rep
    www.ansperformance.com

RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DIABLO * DILATE
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by broken bottle View Post
    I got in on the samples shipment for ANS Ritual. I have nothing but good things to say! I loved this stuff. Ive had a fair amount of pre-workouts and this is at the very top of all of them in my opinion. The only one I could put in the same league as this is PNI Prodigy and I've only tried it once so my impression of that one may be inflated until I take more.

I took my 3 Ritual samples over a 4 week period on squat day only. I got a PR on 2 out of three days. That right there says something.

The ingredients in Ritual are awesome.

Mixes: Great
    Flavor: cant remember name of flavor but it was blue and berry tasting. Not bad, had a chemically taste but I really didn't mind it at all, and I hate how all pre-workouts taste.
    Focus: Really great, you get under the bar with a ready to do fuk'n work attitude, and a great ability to focus on form.
    Pump: Got a good pump, trained with legs only so didn't get all vascular that I noticed, but quads were big.
    Feels: 0 jittery feelings, this was probably my favorite thing about Ritual. You take it and have this elevated mood and focus, you lift, and then you just feel normal.
    Performance: Off the charts power output and endurance.

I can honestly say when I log a product or get samples it is rare that I think I am absolutely going to buy this and recommend it, but this is a product I want tubs of. Buy ANS Ritual, it is amazing.
    Great review, Broken. What I personally love the most about Ritual is the enhanced endurance. It's knocked a good 15-20 minutes off my workout routine. Glad you enjoyed it!
    ANS Performance Rep.
    www.ansperformance.com / www.facebook.com/TeamANSPerformance
    RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DILATE
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.05%
    Achievements Activity Pro

I really liked it.