ANS Ritual Review

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
I got in on the samples shipment for ANS Ritual. I have nothing but good things to say! I loved this stuff. Ive had a fair amount of pre-workouts and this is at the very top of all of them in my opinion. The only one I could put in the same league as this is PNI Prodigy and I've only tried it once so my impression of that one may be inflated until I take more.

I took my 3 Ritual samples over a 4 week period on squat day only. I got a PR on 2 out of three days. That right there says something.

The ingredients in Ritual are awesome.

Mixes: Great
Flavor: cant remember name of flavor but it was blue and berry tasting. Not bad, had a chemically taste but I really didn't mind it at all, and I hate how all pre-workouts taste.
Focus: Really great, you get under the bar with a ready to do fuk'n work attitude, and a great ability to focus on form.
Pump: Got a good pump, trained with legs only so didn't get all vascular that I noticed, but quads were big.
Feels: 0 jittery feelings, this was probably my favorite thing about Ritual. You take it and have this elevated mood and focus, you lift, and then you just feel normal.
Performance: Off the charts power output and endurance.

I can honestly say when I log a product or get samples it is rare that I think I am absolutely going to buy this and recommend it, but this is a product I want tubs of. Buy ANS Ritual, it is amazing.

braco1

braco1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for the great review! Stayed tuned for an incredible RITUAL deal coming to Nutraplanet within the next 2 weeks - we'll have details on it very soon!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got in on the samples shipment for ANS Ritual. I have nothing but good things to say! I loved this stuff. Ive had a fair amount of pre-workouts and this is at the very top of all of them in my opinion. The only one I could put in the same league as this is PNI Prodigy and I've only tried it once so my impression of that one may be inflated until I take more.

I took my 3 Ritual samples over a 4 week period on squat day only. I got a PR on 2 out of three days. That right there says something.

The ingredients in Ritual are awesome.

Mixes: Great
Flavor: cant remember name of flavor but it was blue and berry tasting. Not bad, had a chemically taste but I really didn't mind it at all, and I hate how all pre-workouts taste.
Focus: Really great, you get under the bar with a ready to do fuk'n work attitude, and a great ability to focus on form.
Pump: Got a good pump, trained with legs only so didn't get all vascular that I noticed, but quads were big.
Feels: 0 jittery feelings, this was probably my favorite thing about Ritual. You take it and have this elevated mood and focus, you lift, and then you just feel normal.
Performance: Off the charts power output and endurance.

I can honestly say when I log a product or get samples it is rare that I think I am absolutely going to buy this and recommend it, but this is a product I want tubs of. Buy ANS Ritual, it is amazing.
Great review, Broken. What I personally love the most about Ritual is the enhanced endurance. It's knocked a good 15-20 minutes off my workout routine. Glad you enjoyed it!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mattys4 Supplement Logs 3
bheslop Supplement Logs 4
harbonah Supplement Logs 4
Young Gotti Supplement Logs 3
CincyKiller45 Supplement Logs 2