A little THUNDER & LIGHTNING? PURUS dpol/condense log

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Tough call between too much and not enough beta alanine. We used the dose shown to be least tingle prone. I used to get it really bad when I started using it but doesn't happen much anymore. Unless I take it on an empty stomach, especially if over 1 scoop.

    It's a weird feeling for sure.
    that could be it then, cause im always dosing it on an empty stomach. I usually eat about 45min after my workout.


  2. forgot today was sunday, and took a dose of condense, and decided to see what it would taste like mixed with stim free focus xt. I have a pretty full tub of it sitting here hanging out, since I really dislike fruit punch.

    anyways, it didn't taste bad, but made me a bit sick to my stomach, and gave me a bit of a head ache. not a good idea for some reason. maybe cause I didn't workout or anything.
    didn't realize it was sunday until I was walking to the gym to get my schedule an saw people coming out of church. was like, oops.
    •   
       


  3. I love Condense and love FXT.
    Didn't like them together for working out for whatever reason. Actually same things you just mentioned.

    FXT is a staple in my cabinet for studying, work and exams.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  4. Well today is monday! Throat is sore, but Im feeling good. Shoulders!

  5. New workout routine.

    Stollen from unrealmachine

    M: shoulders/arms
    T: legs
    W: back
    Th: chest
    F: keto/cardio
    Sat: depletion workout + refeed
    Sun: keto/cardio
    •   
       


  6. I never get tingles :-( and I do 2-3 scoops
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I never get tingles :-( and I do 2-3 scoops
    Freak

  8. hit legs today, only planned for 30min, wife cancelled date night, so I got a full hour of legs/arms.

    Back squat
    single leg extension
    seated calf raise ss with wrist extensions
    dead lift
    clean
    hammer curls
    single leg leg press
    preacher curl machine ss with tricep ext machine
    standing calf raise

    all sets were 3x 8 or 10

    was sweating like crazy, great pumps, felt swole when I left the gym. and stinky.

  9. okay, I think the thunder n lightning stack really shinned today.

    I'm on my keto/cardio day today, so carbs have been super low.

    started cardio with HIIT, using my heart rate instead of timed. going above 185 down to 150, etc, for the first 20 min. last set I got it up to 200bpm! and I could of kept going, but was scared of having a heart attack (my apmhr is 190).

    felt great. I think this product, specifically condense, is a great pre workout, esp for athletes.

    the last 25 min was walking at an incline of 12% @ 3mph, which kept my heart rate steady at 178bpm, and the final 10min of that, I gradually dropped it down as part of my cool down.

    good times. now to see how my legs do during my training sessions tonight. lol.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    Freak
    That's what she said...
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. took 1 an a half scoops today.

    tingle has seemed to have become more manageable now. going to hit legs today.

  12. stay tuned, my final video review of this is going to posted soon!

  13. Tuned!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  14. hit legs today..... kind of.
    squats
    d lift
    leg press
    band ab duction

    ran out of time, had to train a client in 30min. tomarrow's back!

  15. does purus still make muscle marinade?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    does purus still make muscle marinade?
    Nope. Its done. Its still out there though so snatch it up if you fibd it. There is a new formula coming out though without DMAA and with new flavors so be on the lookout for that as well
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Nope. Its done. Its still out there though so snatch it up if you fibd it. There is a new formula coming out though without DMAA and with new flavors so be on the lookout for that as well
    k, I hate dmaa, so that was good to know. I saw a site that had it on sale, island supps or something like that. quick glance over the ingredient profile had me interested.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    k, I hate dmaa, so that was good to know. I saw a site that had it on sale, island supps or something like that. quick glance over the ingredient profile had me interested.
    Yesh there are still a few places out there that have it. I liked DMAA for the appetite supression more than anything. I wish we could have kept it in fat smack. Not a big deal losing it in MM the other ingredients are what makes MM what it is in my mind.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    k, I hate dmaa, so that was good to know. I saw a site that had it on sale, island supps or something like that. quick glance over the ingredient profile had me interested.
    It's not my favorite either except on special occasions. Manufacturing a done but retailers still have it available but once that's gone it's gone.

    Actually pretty excited about it since the formula is an amazing all in one product and with the new additions will be killer....
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Yesh there are still a few places out there that have it. I liked DMAA for the appetite supression more than anything. I wish we could have kept it in fat smack. Not a big deal losing it in MM the other ingredients are what makes MM what it is in my mind.
    Agreed appetite killer. Really liked the FS formula. I have a few bottles for a rainy day......and it's raining today...
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post

    Agreed appetite killer. Really liked the FS formula. I have a few bottles for a rainy day......and it's raining today...
    Same lol except im down to like half a bottle because my wife wont keep her mits out of it
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post

    It's not my favorite either except on special occasions. Manufacturing a done but retailers still have it available but once that's gone it's gone.

    Actually pretty excited about it since the formula is an amazing all in one product and with the new additions will be killer....
    Yea, going to mention it on my final video review. Did it today, but my wife said I talked too fast, so going to re do it.

  23. it's here!


  24. Thanks for the review man. Glad you enjoyed. "NO explode...it sucks" made me laugh lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Thanks for the review man. Glad you enjoyed. "NO explode...it sucks" made me laugh lol
    didn't post it in my youtube, cause it's public in order for my training clients to watch it.

    but I liked the bp lowering effects of this pre workout, and think it is "the" pre workout for those on cycle.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Purus CONDENSE log (sponsored)
    By N.Woods Giant in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 12-09-2012, 10:04 AM
  2. Purus Labs Condense log...SLICED N VEINY
    By supersliced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 11-21-2012, 03:32 PM
  3. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 08:58 PM
  4. The Road Back to Diesel with Purus Labs ConDense
    By CATdiesel76 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 01:10 PM
  5. Purus Pumping Condense up in here
    By Budman7811 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 06:49 PM
Log in
Log in