A little THUNDER & LIGHTNING? PURUS dpol/condense log

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats up AM? Thank you for checking out this review, even if on accident!

Okay, so first I'd like to thank everyone at PURUS LABS for giving me an opportunity to try out their products "condense & dpol"

both these products, unknown to me, contain nitrates, which is pretty cool, cause I've only used amino-nitrates found in power-shock.

here is my intitial opening/tasting of the "thunder & lightning" stack.

I'm not going to be working out today, but will be using the energy & pumps for laundry, as

I just got back from vacation in vietnam,

which is why I look a little flat/soft.

diarrhea for 2 weeks will do that to you. (dont eat street food in 3rd world countries)
[video=youtube;usAcmoINubk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usAcmoINubk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Condense intial opening/taste/mixability review

[video=youtube;0DWfPZS5YBc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DWfPZS5YBc&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2nd...grambos fast

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes he is. man this stuff is legit! about an hour after taking it, my libido was through the roof! wife wasn't home, so had to rub one out. twice that morning! what! can you say increased blood flow & androgens?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thinking I should start listing ph names in my video tags to get more hits. Lol.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed, and that's me commenting on your youtube videos late at night. (No Homo)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
U know I'm in!!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Training starts tomorrow.
Going back to m-f w/o instead of full mwf

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay, been up since 2am, worked from 415-1015, have clients scheduled from 4pm-8pm. Just took a scoop of dpol + a scoop of condense, and let me tell you, the custard cream stacks perfectly with the sour apple. weird, I know. so today is going to be chest. gotta get my swole on. the manager at the gym when I stopped in said Im looking smaller. so before I start poppin dbol an m1t (j/k) I need to bring some thunder an lightning into the gym an show those bitchez whats up. boom!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay, back from the gym. good first w/o. beta alanine tingles though were almost too intense. that'll get better with each use though. great pumps/energy in the gym. flat bench, incline bench, dips, fly's, scapula protraction, 4x10 of everything, then finished it off with hiit, run 4mph/walk 2mph 1:2 ratio @ 15% incline, 15min, with the last 1min run @ 8mph/5% incline. post w/o shake was 16g peptopro/ 20g hydro 520, tasted like shiit. next order going with peptopro/hydro whey isolate. hydro 520 taste horrible after drinking that usp labs oxyelite protein.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I've looked into the peptopro a little bit and everyone talks about how sh1tty it tastes! Is it really that bad? It's supposed to be unflavored right?

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good work Jbry, I respect your dedication to gains, hearing about you having to choke down these ass protein shakes. I watched your reviews on the kinds you are taking.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, so if you've been following, you may know I just got back from Vietnam a week ago.

I've been having trouble getting my sleep schedule back to normal, and also, still had been having diarrhea.

so took some amodium ad yesterday, as well as some sleeping tabs. (both otc). no diarrhea, but sleeping tabs are lasting forever.

so I train a client this morning at 10am, and as of now, 940am, I can fall asleep easily. so I took 1 1/2 scoop of condense and 1 scoop of dpol, and plan on trying to w/o after our session this morning.

I'll report back on how I do, but as of right now, I feel the beta alanine tingles, and also like I've had a few shots of whiskey.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think working out while still drowsy from sleeping pills is a good idea. tried to get some lat pull downs to start off, but after the 2nd set, my back spazzed up, and now is all knotted up. this sucks.

I feel like a 60 year old man right now, and im only 30.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
feeling better this morning. still hurts, but bearable.

skin/hair is getting oily more than usual.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol please don't talk bout whiskey right now Lmao

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ALRIGHT!
Today is monday, time to get back at it!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ya buddy I'm on the pot with food poisoning right now

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get after it!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay, decided to start my week of with my lacking body part, shoulders & traps. nice pump in the shoulders, which for me, usually doesn't happen.

gotta get these softballs into bowling balls. been leaning out like crazy thanks to the constant diarrhea and lack of quality sleep. last I checked, weight was only down about 7lbs though. strength kind of sucked, but that's to be expected.

so far, this combo is proving to be nice.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
okay, decided to start my week of with my lacking body part, shoulders & traps. nice pump in the shoulders, which for me, usually doesn't happen.

gotta get these softballs into bowling balls. been leaning out like crazy thanks to the constant diarrhea and lack of quality sleep. last I checked, weight was only down about 7lbs though. strength kind of sucked, but that's to be expected.

so far, this combo is proving to be nice.
What we like to hear

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hit legs an arms on Wednesday, good energy and pumps. I was trying to hit my quads hard, but somehow my hamstrings ended up pretty sore.

wasn't able to sleep Wednesday night, (sleep is still messed up) so I took my precision nutrition level 1 nutrition coach exam, and passed it, by the time the exam was over, it was 2am, and I had to get ready for work at 3am, so, that was that.

slept from 10-3, then trained from 4-730, got home, ate dinner, took 2 sleep aids, 2 zma, an 2phenibut xt, slept 14 hours.

up now at 1pm, an feel a bit hung over. time to go hit chest/back.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Surprised you didn't sleep 24 hours with that cocktail lol
So I woke up so late yesterday, I just took Dpol solo, still had a great workout, but pumps weren't as good.
Maybe should of took two scoops?

Hit chest/back

Mach. Flys
Incline press
Bent over d/b row
Flat press ss with inline knees to chest machine
Lat pull down ss with soft med ball slam
Single arm cble press
Trx pronated row ss w bb shrug.

4x10 of everything.

Abb an med ball slam was 4x20

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lookin good in here JBry!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ya that cocktail would have put my ass out of commission Lmao

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
have I mentioned how delicious this stuff taste? I keep wanting to drink the condense just because it's tasty.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my wife is making unflavored jello, the thought crossed my mind to have her mix a scoop into a small batch for some pre workout jello shots... eh eh?

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apple Condense is delicious. I just had some the other day while I was playing xbox. It's quite a versatile product.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Carbonated water plus Condense. Very own Home made energy drink. Do it all the time.
that's a great idea. I've been thinking about doing this, just havn't did it yet. how do you mix it up?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so I finally feel normal. I went to bed last night at around 9pm, and slept until 6am, without any sleep aids. so that's good.

will get into the gym today after work, and hit it hard.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that's a great idea. I've been thinking about doing this, just havn't did it yet. how do you mix it up?

The carbonated water seems to let out more flavor so you can add a little more than normal. It will fizz up like crazy so I usually don't just dump it in unless there's lots of room. I put it in a shaker or water bottle, just watch out for pressure!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
The carbonated water seems to let out more flavor so you can add a little more than normal. It will fizz up like crazy so I usually don't just dump it in unless there's lots of room. I put it in a shaker or water bottle, just watch out for pressure!
I gotta try this lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

it'll be like the original no explode, that would blow off the top of your shaker! (only this'll be on a bigger scale)!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay! so today I decided to stop being a little biatch, and hit my legs like a man should, kind of.

started off with back squats, which I haven't done since before I went on vacation, so about a month or so now.

after 225, I thought my hamstrings were going to knot up, so I knew the rest of the workout was going to be great.

next went and hit leg extensions, 4x10

leg curls 4x10

seated calf raise 4x10

leg press 4x10

dead lift 4x10

as I sit here, literally legs crossed, my thighs are shaking. tomarrow is going to suck. what I get for slacking.

didn't notice much from pumps, prob cause legs were so out of shape.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, didn't post much last week. But I did a lot.

Was able to hit everything last week.
Tue-fri.

My back was sore from keeping form strict on shoulders Tues. And stayed that way all week.
Still is a bit today.
Great week for lifting.
Feeling like I'm getting a sore throat though.
Good sign. Tells me I hit it hard enough to knock my immune system a bit.
Excited.
One neg.
I feel this product has too much beta alanine in it. The tingles are intense, bad, every time, and not getting better. It's getting annoying.
I don't know if it's cause of something bc else? Nitrates? Not sure. But makes my face itch an burn. Esp my ears.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tough call between too much and not enough beta alanine. We used the dose shown to be least tingle prone. I used to get it really bad when I started using it but doesn't happen much anymore. Unless I take it on an empty stomach, especially if over 1 scoop.

It's a weird feeling for sure.