A little THUNDER & LIGHTNING? PURUS dpol/condense log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

A little THUNDER & LIGHTNING? PURUS dpol/condense log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Apple Condense is delicious. I just had some the other day while I was playing xbox. It's quite a versatile product.
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Carbonated water plus Condense. Very own Home made energy drink. Do it all the time.
    that's a great idea. I've been thinking about doing this, just havn't did it yet. how do you mix it up?
  3. Diamond Member

so I finally feel normal. I went to bed last night at around 9pm, and slept until 6am, without any sleep aids. so that's good.

will get into the gym today after work, and hit it hard.

•   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    that's a great idea. I've been thinking about doing this, just havn't did it yet. how do you mix it up?

The carbonated water seems to let out more flavor so you can add a little more than normal. It will fizz up like crazy so I usually don't just dump it in unless there's lots of room. I put it in a shaker or water bottle, just watch out for pressure!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The carbonated water seems to let out more flavor so you can add a little more than normal. It will fizz up like crazy so I usually don't just dump it in unless there's lots of room. I put it in a shaker or water bottle, just watch out for pressure!
    I gotta try this lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  6. Diamond Member

it'll be like the original no explode, that would blow off the top of your shaker! (only this'll be on a bigger scale)!
  7. Diamond Member

okay! so today I decided to stop being a little biatch, and hit my legs like a man should, kind of.

started off with back squats, which I haven't done since before I went on vacation, so about a month or so now.

after 225, I thought my hamstrings were going to knot up, so I knew the rest of the workout was going to be great.

next went and hit leg extensions, 4x10

leg curls 4x10

seated calf raise 4x10

leg press 4x10

dead lift 4x10

as I sit here, literally legs crossed, my thighs are shaking. tomarrow is going to suck. what I get for slacking.

didn't notice much from pumps, prob cause legs were so out of shape.
  8. Diamond Member

So, didn't post much last week. But I did a lot.

Was able to hit everything last week.
    Tue-fri.

My back was sore from keeping form strict on shoulders Tues. And stayed that way all week.
    Still is a bit today.
    Great week for lifting.
    Feeling like I'm getting a sore throat though.
    Good sign. Tells me I hit it hard enough to knock my immune system a bit.
    Excited.
    One neg.
    I feel this product has too much beta alanine in it. The tingles are intense, bad, every time, and not getting better. It's getting annoying.
    I don't know if it's cause of something bc else? Nitrates? Not sure. But makes my face itch an burn. Esp my ears.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Tough call between too much and not enough beta alanine. We used the dose shown to be least tingle prone. I used to get it really bad when I started using it but doesn't happen much anymore. Unless I take it on an empty stomach, especially if over 1 scoop.

It's a weird feeling for sure.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Ditto on ears and face by the way.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  11. Diamond Member

Tough call between too much and not enough beta alanine. We used the dose shown to be least tingle prone. I used to get it really bad when I started using it but doesn't happen much anymore. Unless I take it on an empty stomach, especially if over 1 scoop.

It's a weird feeling for sure.
    that could be it then, cause im always dosing it on an empty stomach. I usually eat about 45min after my workout.
  12. Diamond Member

forgot today was sunday, and took a dose of condense, and decided to see what it would taste like mixed with stim free focus xt. I have a pretty full tub of it sitting here hanging out, since I really dislike fruit punch.

anyways, it didn't taste bad, but made me a bit sick to my stomach, and gave me a bit of a head ache. not a good idea for some reason. maybe cause I didn't workout or anything.
    didn't realize it was sunday until I was walking to the gym to get my schedule an saw people coming out of church. was like, oops.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

I love Condense and love FXT.
    Didn't like them together for working out for whatever reason. Actually same things you just mentioned.

FXT is a staple in my cabinet for studying, work and exams.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  14. Diamond Member

Well today is monday! Throat is sore, but Im feeling good. Shoulders!
  15. Diamond Member

New workout routine.

Stollen from unrealmachine

M: shoulders/arms
    T: legs
    W: back
    Th: chest
    F: keto/cardio
    Sat: depletion workout + refeed
    Sun: keto/cardio
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I never get tingles :-( and I do 2-3 scoops
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  17. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I never get tingles :-( and I do 2-3 scoops
    Freak
  18. Diamond Member

hit legs today, only planned for 30min, wife cancelled date night, so I got a full hour of legs/arms.

Back squat
    single leg extension
    seated calf raise ss with wrist extensions
    dead lift
    clean
    hammer curls
    single leg leg press
    preacher curl machine ss with tricep ext machine
    standing calf raise

all sets were 3x 8 or 10

was sweating like crazy, great pumps, felt swole when I left the gym. and stinky.
  19. Diamond Member

okay, I think the thunder n lightning stack really shinned today.

I'm on my keto/cardio day today, so carbs have been super low.

started cardio with HIIT, using my heart rate instead of timed. going above 185 down to 150, etc, for the first 20 min. last set I got it up to 200bpm! and I could of kept going, but was scared of having a heart attack (my apmhr is 190).

felt great. I think this product, specifically condense, is a great pre workout, esp for athletes.

the last 25 min was walking at an incline of 12% @ 3mph, which kept my heart rate steady at 178bpm, and the final 10min of that, I gradually dropped it down as part of my cool down.

good times. now to see how my legs do during my training sessions tonight. lol.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Freak
    That's what she said...
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  21. Diamond Member

took 1 an a half scoops today.

tingle has seemed to have become more manageable now. going to hit legs today.
  22. Diamond Member

stay tuned, my final video review of this is going to posted soon!
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Tuned!!!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  24. Diamond Member

hit legs today..... kind of.
    squats
    d lift
    leg press
    band ab duction

ran out of time, had to train a client in 30min. tomarrow's back!
  25. Diamond Member

does purus still make muscle marinade?
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

does purus still make muscle marinade?
    Nope. Its done. Its still out there though so snatch it up if you fibd it. There is a new formula coming out though without DMAA and with new flavors so be on the lookout for that as well
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  27. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Nope. Its done. Its still out there though so snatch it up if you fibd it. There is a new formula coming out though without DMAA and with new flavors so be on the lookout for that as well
    k, I hate dmaa, so that was good to know. I saw a site that had it on sale, island supps or something like that. quick glance over the ingredient profile had me interested.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

k, I hate dmaa, so that was good to know. I saw a site that had it on sale, island supps or something like that. quick glance over the ingredient profile had me interested.
    Yesh there are still a few places out there that have it. I liked DMAA for the appetite supression more than anything. I wish we could have kept it in fat smack. Not a big deal losing it in MM the other ingredients are what makes MM what it is in my mind.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

It's not my favorite either except on special occasions. Manufacturing a done but retailers still have it available but once that's gone it's gone.

Actually pretty excited about it since the formula is an amazing all in one product and with the new additions will be killer....
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Yesh there are still a few places out there that have it. I liked DMAA for the appetite supression more than anything. I wish we could have kept it in fat smack. Not a big deal losing it in MM the other ingredients are what makes MM what it is in my mind.
    Agreed appetite killer. Really liked the FS formula. I have a few bottles for a rainy day......and it's raining today...
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Agreed appetite killer. Really liked the FS formula. I have a few bottles for a rainy day......and it's raining today...
    Same lol except im down to like half a bottle because my wife wont keep her mits out of it
    Purus labs Rep
  32. Diamond Member

It's not my favorite either except on special occasions. Manufacturing a done but retailers still have it available but once that's gone it's gone.

Actually pretty excited about it since the formula is an amazing all in one product and with the new additions will be killer....
    Yea, going to mention it on my final video review. Did it today, but my wife said I talked too fast, so going to re do it.
  33. Diamond Member

it's here!

34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Thanks for the review man. Glad you enjoyed. "NO explode...it sucks" made me laugh lol
    Purus labs Rep
  35. Diamond Member

Thanks for the review man. Glad you enjoyed. "NO explode...it sucks" made me laugh lol
    didn't post it in my youtube, cause it's public in order for my training clients to watch it.

but I liked the bp lowering effects of this pre workout, and think it is "the" pre workout for those on cycle.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Hell yea :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Purus CONDENSE log (sponsored)
    By N.Woods Giant in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 12-09-2012, 09:04 AM
  2. Purus Labs Condense log...SLICED N VEINY
    By supersliced in forum Supplement Logs