GVDook's Stimul8 Log

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
I had been gone on a week vacation and while gone the tub of Stimul8 arrived and was waiting patiently for me when I got back on Sunday.

Unfortunately while I was gone I a cold and wow did this cold hit me hard. My doc said I could still workout if I really wanted and I said to my cold "I ain't got time for that!" and started working out with Stimul8 on Tuesday (I hope you got the viral Youtube reference :) )

My tub of Stimul8 was Apple Blast and it mixed well for me in my shaker. I had mixed it with a scoop of my protein about 30+ minutes before my workout. The taste with my banana protein was quite fruity and I liked it but in the future I plan to try it on its own to see how it fares.

Almost 2 weeks ago I stopped taking my month long creatine that I was on. It was probably a stupid move to do blindly but I was going to be at my nephews grad party and wanted to look good and once off of the creatine I lost about 4-5lbs of water weight so I slimmed up a bit.

I expected my performance in the gym to suffer since I'm still off of the creatine but on the contrary Stimul8 kept my energy levels up and I actually resumed my gym time with not a hiccup or performance drop.

I expected maybe a little jitters from Stimula8 but was pleased that the energy and focus I got was just the perfect amount. Around 30 minutes after taking Stimul8 I felt my heart rate go up a bit and I was sweating even though I was in an air conditioned room, and this was before I even started working out.

I felt like a beast during my workout. My energy and focus was unreal and I was dialed in on my squats, skull crushers, and few other workouts I did that day. I was so focused on just my workout that I actually missed a phone call and my phone was about 10 feet away from me. I have no idea how that happened but I found it humorous

Mind you that I still have a cold and I'm somewhat weak still and I'm off my creatine but still hit the gym as if all was ok. I believe this truly says a lot for
Stimul8.

I'll possibly give more details in the future on my workout routines if people prefer that type of log. My opinion of Stimula8 so far: It rocks, plain and simple. I'm really looking forward to logging this product. My next workout day is Thursday after my softball game so expect something before Friday on my status.

Thanks for watching!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the win!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of sweating going on with stimul8......show us what this baby can do.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
well there he is..
very nice introductory detail my man! as for how you want to run your log (information included etc) tho this isn't a training log per se, if you'd like to break down your workouts so we can see the paces you put the product thru, by all means - you can do whatever you wish!
look forward to continued splendid observation in here :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might I suggest highlights from, on the way to the gym, beginning of training, middle of training, end of training and a couple hours post training. That's how I myself would update but like snags said however you would like as long as it's awesome :p

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
Stimul8 Day 2

Well today's workout ended up being some softball practice for almost 2 hours then an actual game at 5pm-8pm.

I took Stimul8 at 3pm right at the start of practice. It was already hot outside and Stimul8 no doubt added to my sweat-fest.

Around 3:30pm I could feel it kick in. I was already active but it seems my heart rate was beating even faster. I wish I had a monitor so I could track this stuff on my smartphone.

I played 3rd base and I can tell you that I was more focused than usual. I had a line drive that I caught and my eye never left that ball. I usually have a tendency to let me mind wonder during a game. Not good to do but I have alot going on. Tonight though I was able to zone in and get'er'done. No jitters, just focus.

Around 7pm I felt that the effects were starting to wear off but this could be because I was busting my butt out there in humid heat and i'm not 18 anymore. By 8pm and when the game was over I wasn't sweating no where as bad and heart rate was back down it would seem. 4-5 hours of Stimul8 is just what I needed. Friends were telling me I was on my game today and all I did was grin.

So to chat it out:

3:00pm - heaping scoop of Stimul8
3:30pm - Sweats, heart rate up, zoned in
5:00pm - Seemed most of my sweating was here, heart rate seemed like I was a cheetah on the hunt
7:00pm - Less sweating, heart rate lowering, still zoned in and focused
8:00pm - Game over, Stimul8 effects seemed to be done. I've sweated buckets by then but kept myself hydrated with about a gallon of water within the last 4-5 hours.

I had intended to workout today (Thursday) but had an unexpected 2 hour practice softball practice in its place and honestly probably worked harder doing that.

Tomorrow (Friday) I plan on hitting the gym for deadlifts, legs, benchpress, and a bit back work. Will let you guys know how things go with Stimul8 by my side.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A four hour hangtime in the great with a pretty big activity load is amazing. Awesome stuff. I like the review set up btw :)

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
Stimul8 Day 3 (Friday June 28th)

(I wrote out this log last night late but didn't end up submitting it till today. I ended up passing out from some cold pills I took and melatonin. Had a really good nights sleep though so I can't complain)

I took 1 heaping scoop of Stimul8 today in a glass of cold water at around 6pm. Based on my last dose I figured I needed about 30 minutes for the effects to kick in so I got into the gym at 6:30pm.

I had the usual faster heartbeat and sweats hit around 6:35pm this time so it was perfect timing.

Deadlifts: 4 sets of 10 reps

Bent Over Rows: 4 sets of 12 reps

Dumbbell Incline Bench Press: 4 sets of 10 reps

Dumbbell Triceps Extensions: 4 sets of 12 reps

Seated Calf Raise: 4 sets of 12

Seated Dumbbell Calf Raise: 4 sets of 10

My workout lasted longer than usual but I felt good and wasnt getting tired so I added in some calf raise exercises.

Stimul8 was working way after my gym time which I expected since it lasted 4+ hours for my game the other day so I also went for a 40 minute bike ride (using a seated bike that uses a arm bar instead of pedals).

Stimul8 didn't let me down today. My sweats lasted well into the bike ride and my heart rate finally calmed down a bit around 3 hours and 50 minutes after taking it. The last week I've been consuming more water since I don't want to get dehydrated with the hotter its been outside and all my sweating in my workouts.

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
Stimul8 Day 4 (Saturday June 29th)

I have to say that Stimul8's apple taste if fairly refreshing and I have stopped taking it mixed in with my banana protein since I love the taste of both seperate.

Took a heaping scoop of Stimul8 at 7:30pm and started my workout at 8pm.

Alternate Seated Arnold Press: 2 sets of 12 reps

One Arm Dumbbell Lateral Raise: 2 sets of 12 reps

Seated Military Press: 4 sets of 12 reps

Military Press Behind The Neck (standing): 4 sets of 12 reps

Cable Upright Row: 4 sets of 12 reps

Dumbbell Shrugs: 4 sets of 10 reps

Decent workout today. Still got this cold kicking my butt but i've been a trooper this work and have not let it stop me. I'm 100% sure if I didn't have Stimula8 helping me with focus and energy then I would of cut my workouts in half.

It's now 10:50pm and I'm still full of energy. My heart rate is going down a bit and the sweats arent too bad tonight. Maybe I'm finally getting used to Stimul8 a bit because I wasn't sweating as much tonight. The focus and energy is still with me 100% so I'm going to take advantage of that and go workout on my website and wind down. Guess Stimul8 isn't just for working out :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This last line is the most intriguing thing. With the long hang time this is going to be an awesome multi use stimulant.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent work in here and very detailed notes. Seems like the sweat is something everyone has in common, and the hang-times are all very similar. Solid product reviews so far.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Things are looking good in here!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice and detailed log going on here....good pick;)....stimul8 is doing what it's supposed to do...kick a$$

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
Stimul8 Day 5 (Sunday June 30th)

Had a heaping scoop of Stimul8 at 6:00pm. I got in the gym at 6:30pm.

Squats: 4 sets of 10 reps (PB of 360lbs!)

Front Squats:
4 sets of 10 reps

Chinups: 4 sets of 5

Pushups:
4 sets of 30 reps

Crunches:
4 sets of 40 reps

Treadmill: 20 minutes at 3.7 mph (walking)

Ok today was an easy gym day. I started sweats at around 6:35 pm which is on par with previous experiences. The heart rate was kicking as usual also. I was all set with energy/focus to beat my PB on my squats. The thing that gets me is how I not only beat my pb on squats, but did a set of 7 reps @ 360lbs. I really think I havent been pushing myself much in the gym sadly. I don't know if this is out of laziness, self confidence, or stupidity. I work out alone 99% of the time and have only been working out since Nov of last year so I have a lot to learn.

On a good note I feel that Stimul8 is helping me focus and zone in on what I SHOULD be doing while in the gym. This is all a learning process for me and I'm glad to of found this forum. The brotherhood, experience, and information I have been finding here has been excellent.

Ok back to my log. After my gym time I didn't feel my sweating and heart rate go down till after about 3.5 hours. I once again utilized my extra focus and targeted my website for some much needed work. Being able to dial in and focus better is really handy in other areas in life besides just the gym and I did touch on that in my previous log.

Monday is my off day in the gym. Tuesday I will be hitting it hard along with some softball practice so keep an eye out for me to put Stimul8 through some good testing again then.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
good stuff! love it when a product takes you to that "zone" you been missing out on ;)

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
Stimul8 Day 6 (Tuesday July 2nd)

Took a heaping scoop at around 7pm this evening on a semi empty stomach and man this stuff took only 15-20 minutes to get kicking tonight. I have to mention that the scoop that came with this stuff is small which tells me that this stuff must be crazy strong.

I was a bit sad since my practice and game was cancelled tonight so I figured I was going to bust my butt in the gym tonight instead.

I started getting the heart rate increase and sweats at 7:20ish. I thought I was used to the sweats by now but Stimul8 took me by the collar and said "Oh no you didn't!" so by 7:50 pm my tank top was soaked.

Military Press Behind The Neck: 4 sets of 10 reps

Cable Upright Row: 4 sets of 10 reps

Dumbbell Shrugs: 4 sets of 12 reps

Deadlifts: 4 sets of 12 reps

Lying Dumbbell Tricep Extensions: 4 sets of 12 reps

Skull Crushers: 4 sets of 10

Overhead Pulley Tricep Extension: 5 sets of 10

Treadmill: 3.8 mph for 25 minutes.

Spend a few hours in the gym tonight. Stimul8 didn't really come down till around midnight and the sweats subsided after a bit earlier. Me and the fan next to my computer have been becoming great friends lately :)

On a side note: I have been extremely impressed with Stimul8 to the point that I have been eyeing a few other products that I plan to snatch up once my budget permits. I'm used another brand of appetite suppressing fat burner last month and eh was not impressed at all so Pro Xanthine 500-XT looks like a good replacement. Also Finaflex 550-XD to promote some lean muscle growth and reduce estrogen but I see it increases appetite so not sure how taking those two will affect each other. Regardless, more research to be done once I'm done testing Stimul8.

Tomorrow will either be a workout day or a bike/softball training day so we will see. I'm glad to be over this cold finally but I have to give props to Stimul8 for making me able to continue my workout even through my sniffling/sneezing/weak days and heck I got the most done on my website this week as I've done in the last month.

Stimul8 = energy/focus that I've been missing apparently.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stimul8 Day 6 (Tuesday July 2nd)

Took a heaping scoop at around 7pm this evening on a semi empty stomach and man this stuff took only 15-20 minutes to get kicking tonight. I have to mention that the scoop that came with this stuff is small which tells me that this stuff must be crazy strong.

I was a bit sad since my practice and game was cancelled tonight so I figured I was going to bust my butt in the gym tonight instead.

I started getting the heart rate increase and sweats at 7:20ish. I thought I was used to the sweats by now but Stimul8 took me by the collar and said "Oh no you didn't!" so by 7:50 pm my tank top was soaked.

Military Press Behind The Neck: 4 sets of 10 reps

Cable Upright Row: 4 sets of 10 reps

Skull Crushers: 4 sets of 10

Overhead Pulley Tricep Extension: 5 sets of 10

Treadmill: 3.8 mph for 25 minutes.

Spend a few hours in the gym tonight. Stimul8 didn't really come down till around midnight and the sweats subsided after a bit earlier. Me and the fan next to my computer have been becoming great friends lately :)

On a side note: I have been extremely impressed with Stimul8 to the point that I have been eyeing a few other products that I plan to snatch up once my budget permits. I'm used another brand of appetite suppressing fat burner last month and eh was not impressed at all so Pro Xanthine 500-XT looks like a good replacement. Also Finaflex 550-XD to promote some lean muscle growth and reduce estrogen but I see it increases appetite so not sure how taking those two will affect each other. Regardless, more research to be done once I'm done testing Stimul8.

Tomorrow will either be a workout day or a bike/softball training day so we will see. I'm glad to be over this cold finally but I have to give props to Stimul8 for making me able to continue my workout even through my sniffling/sneezing/weak days and heck I got the most done on my website this week as I've done in the last month.

Stimul8 = energy/focus that I've been missing apparently.
The pro xanthine 500 is very nice. Some of the logs just finished 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Personally loved the smooth and clean energy, combined with good appetite suppression.

Loving the lay out and detail in your log...nice work out bro, personally I would do the incline presses and deadlift before the shoulder work...always go from big to small muscle groups.

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
Thanks for the tip on the Pro Xanthine 500. I'm always on the lookout for some good appetite suppression.

I have read about going from big to small muscle group wise so I need to practice that. Thanks for the info.

Also its nice to see that I'm not the only one up right now :)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the tip on the Pro Xanthine 500. I'm always on the lookout for some good appetite suppression.

I have read about going from big to small muscle group wise so I need to practice that. Thanks for the info.

European time my friend....it's 11.26 in the morning here in Holland.:)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Pre-exhausting smaller muscles with big compound lifts makes the isolation movements at the end of workouts do all the "damage" to the smaller muscles.

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
Stimul8 Day 7 (Wednesday July 3rd)

Took a scoop at 3pm this afternoon. Got to my softball practice at 3:30pm and around 3:40 I felt the 'Stimul8'ion' beginning. Sweats and increased heart rate kicked in telling me to wake up and get ready for some game time and I was ready :)

We played practice for about 2 hours before the actual game. Game started at 5:30 today.

I played shortstop today so I had to be on the ball and I did see quite of bit of action out there. It's been years since I've had this kind of concentration. At one point the 3rd baseman yelled out "Ed I'm talking to you over here!" I was so paying attention to that batter that nothing else could get in my bubble. Now as to why he was trying to talk to me while someone was batting I have no idea.

I ended up taking two big jugs of water to the game to replenish me since I knew I would need it. Today was no different.

The game finished at 8:10pm and I felt Stimul8 finally subsiding around 7:45pm so it all worked out. I ended up catching a handful of line drives and scored 3 runs so it was a productive game day.

I didn't end up sleeping much last night and was fairly tired for some reason so I'm glad that I have my supply of Stimul8 by my side to give me a kick in the rear and get me going. I have to say that I am curious how Stimul8 accomplishes what it does without giving me the shakes/jitters.

Note: I tend to post these the next day as you have noticed. I write them the night before but also end up getting side tracked with my side business and/or falling asleep on the couch.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
looks like some srs mind focus going on there..gotta contain it when it hinders teammate communication tho! :D

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
looks like some srs mind focus going on there..gotta contain it when it hinders teammate communication tho! :D
Yea I totally agree about containing it. In my defense I found out he only wanted to comment about the female playing first base that day and the quality of her Derriere ;)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I totally agree about containing it. In my defense I found out he only wanted to comment about the female playing first place that day and the quality of her Derriere ;)
Well, he does have a point there;)

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
Stimul8 Day 8 (Thursday July 4th)

I took a heaping scoop at 3pm and right around 3:30 I felt my sweats and heart rate going at it.

Squats: 6 sets of 10

Front Squats: 5 sets of 10

Benchpress: 4 sets of 10

Chin ups: 4 sets of 6

Hammer Curls: 4 sets of 12

Pulldown Bicep Curls: 4 sets of 12

Preacher Curls: 4 sets of 12

Treadmill: 20 minutes @ 3.9 mph

Although I haven't spelled out the exact weights that I use, I typically use pyramid sets starting with my lowest weights and working my way up. I have toyed with the idea of doing reverse pyramids.

Since using Stimul8 I have been able to tack on 1-2 extra exercises to each of my workouts for example today I threw in preacher curls and treadmill. I also did some extra sets of squats I don't normally do. I figure every little bit I do is always a plus for my progression in the gym.

After the gym I worked a bit on some computer stuff and my heart rate and sweats started coming back down around 7:30pm.

I hope everyone had a good 4th of July.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reverse pyramids are nice, I start with the highest weight, next set a little lighter..all sets till or past failire. Just be sure to do a decent warm up...

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
Friday was my gym day off although I did do a bit of bike and treadmill but didnt take any Stimul8.

I plan on working out later tonight and will post my next log entry after.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Logs looking good. Anytime you can add 1-2 exercises is a plus most days!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More sets! Nice. Stimul8 is helping you do work!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friday was my gym day off although I did do a bit of bike and treadmill but didnt take any Stimul8.

I plan on working out later tonight and will post my next log entry after.
How was it?.....by the way, you're doing great!!!

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
Stimul8 Day 9 (Saturday July 6th)

I took a heaping scoop at 9pm and right around 9:30pm Stimul8 slapped me in the heart and sweat glands and told me to get to work.

Tonight was a both an unplanned hangout night with friends and inadvertently my meal splurge day. So, on that note, I had to make up for it in the gym and take advantage of these carbs (pizza).

Dumbbell Incline Bench Press: 4 sets of 12 reps

Military Press Behind The Neck: 4 sets of 12 reps

Skull Crushers: 4 sets of 12

I'm going to be sore tonight. I usually go between 10-12 reps but today I pushed to 12 and not lower. Although 2 doesn't sound like much it sure the heck feels like it when you are already at failure. No pain no gain right?!

I'm sad to think that Monday is my last log day for Stimul8. I think I have enough left in the jug for about 1.5 extra days after tomorrow.

To celebrate this great ride of focus/energy that Stimul8 has provided me I plan on trying to break some pb's on Monday. Also on Monday: Do another load of laundry since any work out clothes I have while on Stimul8 was guaranteed to be soaked from my profuse sweating. Did I mind the sweating? Pffff, small price to pay for the benefits I got from the stuff plus it made me feel alpha at the gym even if I was the only one there sometime :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those two extra reps on every set add up! Glad to see you are enjoying it so much im excited to give some a go.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stimul8 Day 9 (Saturday July 6th)

I took a heaping scoop at 9pm and right around 9:30pm Stimul8 slapped me in the heart and sweat glands and told me to get to work.

Tonight was a both an unplanned hangout night with friends and inadvertently my meal splurge day. So, on that note, I had to make up for it in the gym and take advantage of these carbs (pizza).

Dumbbell Incline Bench Press: 4 sets of 12 reps

Military Press Behind The Neck: 4 sets of 12 reps

Skull Crushers: 4 sets of 12

I'm going to be sore tonight. I usually go between 10-12 reps but today I pushed to 12 and not lower. Although 2 doesn't sound like much it sure the heck feels like it when you are already at failure. No pain no gain right?!

I'm sad to think that Monday is my last log day for Stimul8. I think I have enough left in the jug for about 1.5 extra days after tomorrow.

To celebrate this great ride of focus/energy that Stimul8 has provided me I plan on trying to break some pb's on Monday. Also on Monday: Do another load of laundry since any work out clothes I have while on Stimul8 was guaranteed to be soaked from my profuse sweating. Did I mind the sweating? Pffff, small price to pay for the benefits I got from the stuff plus it made me feel alpha at the gym even if I was the only one there sometime :)
Funny that everyone sweats a lot on stimul8...reminds me of the old original dorian yates pre work out that is no longer available...can't wait till I get my hands on some:)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two reps DOES in fact sound like much lol. Studies show that it's not necessarily the failure reps that induce growth (it comes at different points depending on rep range TUT and other factors) but taking exercises beyond failure makes sure it happens :p

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two reps DOES in fact sound like much lol. Studies show that it's not necessarily the failure reps that induce growth (it comes at different points depending on rep range TUT and other factors) but taking exercises beyond failure makes sure it happens :p
That's why I like working out with a training partner. My buddy and I have been training together for over 10years;)

Never a change to show weakness:)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's why I like working out with a training partner. My buddy and I have been training together for over 10years;)

Never a change to show weakness:)
Wow thats gotta be awesome. Id love to train with someone for that long.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow thats gotta be awesome. Id love to train with someone for that long.
It's great...he 's my best friend, has followed me around all the gyms I worked or trained.

Had training partners before, but they all came and went....

Best thing is, if I don't feel like going, he motivates me to go and vice versa....

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's great...he 's my best friend, has followed me around all the gyms I worked or trained.

Had training partners before, but they all came and went....

Best thing is, if I don't feel like going, he motivates me to go and vice versa....
My training partner's name is Bose.

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
Yea I heard of Mr. Bose too. I hear he is a tweeter since I always seem him on twitter. His wife isnt pretty to look at since she is a woofer.