It's Gameday! with pistol (sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    H2O is sooooooo over rated!
    do you even lift?

    Awesome log so far OP, sorry for being late
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda

    Any DOMS to speak of since taking Gameday? Unfortunately the downside of pushing yourself so hard is the pain afterward...glad to see it's part of your motivation to go work out though!
    I've definitely had some soreness... but less than normal honestly. Instead of sore ass legs after squats, they just feel really tired. My biceps have been getting pretty sore tho. Weird
    •   
       


  3. I pushed myself pretty hard the other day and am feeling it now; lower hammy above the back of the knee
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  4. Last workout of the tub coming up after the holiday?
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda
    Last workout of the tub coming up after the holiday?
    I believe so. Might try to workout today if the gym is open. But I've really enjoyed it!
    •   
       


  6. Can't wait to see the final review!

  7. Glad to hear things are going good for you...
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  8. Last workout with Gameday approaching in 20 mins.

    Bout to get SWOLL!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post
    Last workout with Gameday approaching in 20 mins.

    Bout to get SWOLL!
    Tear it up man
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  10. Rushed outta the house last night and forgot to post.

    Used the rest of my bottle (~1 scoop) with 12oz water. Went down nice as always. I noticed it really foams up a lot when u shake it in a blender bottle... prolly let it sit for a minute or there will be a lot of workout fuel stuck to the bottle.

    Arms were on the menu. Wanted to switch my routine up a bit this week.

    Standing DB curls: 40s x 8, 6, 6
    Overhead DB tricep extensions: 60 x 10, 9, 8

    Barbell curls: 60 x 10, 10, 9
    Skull crushers: 60 x 9, 8, 8

    Bicep curl machine: 70 x 10, 9, 7
    DB kickbacks: 20 x 10, 10, 9


    Hit it pretty damn hard, veins were all over the place as usual. Pumped!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post
    Rushed outta the house last night and forgot to post.

    Used the rest of my bottle (~1 scoop) with 12oz water. Went down nice as always. I noticed it really foams up a lot when u shake it in a blender bottle... prolly let it sit for a minute or there will be a lot of workout fuel stuck to the bottle.

    Arms were on the menu. Wanted to switch my routine up a bit this week.

    Standing DB curls: 40s x 8, 6, 6
    Overhead DB tricep extensions: 60 x 10, 9, 8

    Barbell curls: 60 x 10, 10, 9
    Skull crushers: 60 x 9, 8, 8

    Bicep curl machine: 70 x 10, 9, 7
    DB kickbacks: 20 x 10, 10, 9

    Hit it pretty damn hard, veins were all over the place as usual. Pumped!
    Nice! You do those as sets?
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  12. I do one bicep workout, then tricep workout, then a short rest, rinse and repeat.

    I really have to rest between sets because gameday gets such a pump going it almost interferes (that's a good thing tho!).

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post
    I do one bicep workout, then tricep workout, then a short rest, rinse and repeat.

    I really have to rest between sets because gameday gets such a pump going it almost interferes (that's a good thing tho!).
    Nice workout! I'm glad Game Day busts you through it hardcore!

  14. I think Gameday helps, but clearly Pistol had the motivation to go kill it too!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  15. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I think Gameday helps, but clearly Pistol had the motivation to go kill it too!
    Oh I don't doubt that at all! Is nice to have a supplement that when your dragging or have to train super early in the morning that gets you motivated and ret to go like some good ol Game Day!

  16. Thank you gentlemen. And I'll definitely write my final review later. Been runnin all over town this weekend

  17. Just posted in the supp review section.

    This stuff is great. Thanks so much for the opportunity to log it. I can't wait to try that other flavor too!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post
    Just posted in the supp review section.

    This stuff is great. Thanks so much for the opportunity to log it. I can't wait to try that other flavor too!
    We appreciate your feedback!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  19. Great review, you did an amazing job!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post
    Just posted in the supp review section.

    This stuff is great. Thanks so much for the opportunity to log it. I can't wait to try that other flavor too!
    thanks so much bro

    and be on the lookout for another new flavor
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  21. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post

    thanks so much bro

    and be on the lookout for another new flavor
    I just got super excited!!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post
    Just posted in the supp review section.

    This stuff is great. Thanks so much for the opportunity to log it. I can't wait to try that other flavor too!
    Thanks for the solid review! Glad you enjoyed it....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  23. Hello gentleman,

    Finally back on the boards running an Osta/S4 log if you're interested.

    Pistol+Osta+S4 = Swoll?

  24. Piston says hi to pistol
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Al gets to it with Brawn (sponsored)
    By Aldross in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-13-2013, 09:54 AM
  2. Replies: 85
    Last Post: 06-29-2013, 07:30 AM
  3. Malleus hits it with OXYECA...(sponsored)
    By malleus25 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-02-2012, 05:51 PM
  4. stopstalking hits it ultra hard with Ultradrol. Sponsored
    By stopstalking in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 06:59 AM
  5. Replies: 236
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 03:13 PM
Log in
Log in