Stimul8 Beta Log

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to Finaflex again for giving me this oppportunity to trial this product.So here we go.

Based on the ongoing and recent reviews so far, I am only going half serving for my first as it seems this stuff carries a punch and I am by no means a stim junkie.

I'll report back in the next few hours.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets get it!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Down the hatch. Half scoop in ~8oz of water. Taste is great. More to follow.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Thanks to Finaflex again for giving me this oppportunity to trial this product.So here we go.
in!

Based on the ongoing and recent reviews so far, I am only going half serving for my first as it seems this stuff carries a punch and I am by no means a stim junkie.
normally I would tell you to try to stay out of the other beta logs, but in this instance I applaud the cautiousness :clap2:

:D

looking forward to more of your thoughts

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Had ax good run with half serving and really enjoyed it.

10 min in my stomach had that feel good sensation.

30 min in as I'm finishing up working on the car and ready to drive to the gym, my head movement and eyes are crazy shifty. My focus in improving.

45 min in my focus is tunnel like and I start training. I feel an increase in temp now.

60 min I'm sweating like crazy. Focus intense. Plowing through my worksets with shorter pause. Not feeling restless nor anxious.

90 min in I'm soaked and finish my workout. Veins really pronounced in my arms. Pump is pretty good.

90 min till 3 hours later I am feeling very euphoric. Helping my father in law with work around the yard was pleasant to say the least.

Somewhere between the 4.5 to 5 hour mark I can say most has subsided. Zero crash.

Man I'm happy with this stuff. I'll try full scoop tomorrow. So far do good.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great first post. Very detailed and I especially like the time frame updates.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Second run coming later today. Full scoop this time. More to follow.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Timeline detail is awesome. Look forward to what else you have to say. I may have to start off with a half scoop myself.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Full Scoop. This stuff is like an Alphamine/Craze hybrid with increased body temp and eurphoria.

10min in and started to feel again

30 min in and the tunnel vision/focus is starting

45 min in and my body temp is up again im sweating more than normal. I feel good.

1-2 hour in I'm soaked as I blast my legs. Great mind muscle connection. Again it seems like more like a positive/feel good kick other than over stimulation to me. Strength is normal and pump is normal but my endurance is up bigtime. My heart rate feels normal and so does my BP.

2-3 hours and I have increased libido. I feel very pleasant again as I chat with co-workers. It's now 2-3pm in the afternoon and I am wide awake with no midday sleepiness at all.

~4.5 hours I've pretty much come down and have zero crash. I mean zero.

Next I try a heaping scoop as per directions. Great product so far.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Full Scoop. This stuff is like an Alphamine/Craze hybrid with increased body temp and eurphoria.
hmmmm
I may (or may not) be able to extend my compliments to you for being so intuitive here..
perhaps (or perhaps not) one of the best bits of feedback I have seen to date
NICE!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered some Pct revolution today. You guys are rubbing off on me. Quality products. Fingers are crossed that it clears customs though.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope you don't get popped! Interesting comparison you made there to other products btw.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Just ordered some Pct revolution today. You guys are rubbing off on me. Quality products. Fingers are crossed that it clears customs though.
awesome to hear man, and thanks for the compliments! we love hearing what you guys think about our line - good or bad, we just want to know
this is much appreciated..and yeah hopefully you won't have any issues thru customs, is arimistane banned up there or something?
I hadn't heard of that before

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
awesome to hear man, and thanks for the compliments! we love hearing what you guys think about our line - good or bad, we just want to know
this is much appreciated..and yeah hopefully you won't have any issues thru customs, is arimistane banned up there or something?
I hadn't heard of that before
Anything with the prefix "andro" will be seized if inspected.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Anything with the prefix "andro" will be seized if inspected.
eh, well that sux indeed
let us know - if it gets popped, maybe we'll try one from the warehouse for you, on us ;)

(but I hope it does not, cuz the boys at the warehouse do NOT like shipping to you guys..it's expensive as hell!
they'll be all mad at me LOL) :p

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
eh, well that sux indeed
let us know - if it gets popped, maybe we'll try one from the warehouse for you, on us ;)

(but I hope it does not, cuz the boys at the warehouse do NOT like shipping to you guys..it's expensive as hell!
they'll be all mad at me LOL) :p
You so sweet and loving.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Rounded scoop delivered as expected. Pretty much exact same results but more intense. Not an uncomfortable stim at all, like some that make me anxious and overwhelmed. The window of effectiveness still fell within 4-5 hours with differing phases. The focus phase, sweat and heat phase, then the great sense of well-being with upped libido.

I did notice a slight runny nose with the rounded scoop too.

I am noticing some leaning out and definition to my suprise.

What's in this stuff ? Lol.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff is in it :p

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
My appetite is much higher, nutrient partitioning effect too because my muscles feel much harder and my midsection is improving a lot.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Certainly confirmed today, I'm getting a great muscle hardening effect.

Ran 5km early this morning and improved cardio. I never took any either.

Another heaping scoop later today.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Certainly confirmed today, I'm getting a great muscle hardening effect.

Ran 5km early this morning and improved cardio. I never took any either.

Another heaping scoop later today.
Muscle hardening and leaning effects. First mention of both of those. Keep killing it bud!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did I miss this log?....late , but in...

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
So a rounded scoop delivered again. This time I took it on an empty stomach around 10am. Same results but I noticed a bit of a runny nose and slight cold chills. No discomfort in anyway but not a regular thing thats for sure.

Cumulative effects for me in the my cardio endurcance and vascularity. Perhaps there is some Nitric Oxide and/or Creatine agents in this formula and this is why I am getting these results.

But in regards to the effects of the product from my first serving, it still have carries the same bang.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
good stuff man - I can neither confirm nor deny your suspicions, but loving the continued insight here :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So a rounded scoop delivered again. This time I took it on an empty stomach around 10am. Same results but I noticed a bit of a runny nose and slight cold chills. No discomfort in anyway but not a regular thing thats for sure.

Cumulative effects for me in the my cardio endurcance and vascularity. Perhaps there is some Nitric Oxide and/or Creatine agents in this formula and this is why I am getting these results.

But in regards to the effects of the product from my first serving, it still have carries the same bang.
Great updates. Gotta love when a product continues to deliver.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Lack of updates due to friend passing away. Im shooting to be back home and on track with this by wed.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lack of updates due to friend passing away. Im shooting to be back home and on track with this by wed.
Sorry for your loss. Take whatever time you need friend. This log can wait.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wish you all the best in this difficult time....take care bro...log can wait

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for your loss bro. Like the others have said, take your time the log can wait.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back bud.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
After a couple days lay off I missed my ole buddy "stimul8". But a full scoop this afternoon and I was back in bliss... this stuff consistently delivers...I can now nail down a few of the more pronounced results....they are...absolutely no crash, a 4-5 hour window of effectiveness, not a "wired" sensation but more a euphoric/in the zone feeling and lastly "sweat/body temp" go up bigtime!!

I think I may have around 5-6 servings left since I started...solely because I was cautious fro the get go with half scoops. My guess though, is there is some form of carnitine in the formula because I respond well to leaning out, muscle hardening, and nutrient partitioning from most carnitines. And stimu8 does just that.

Question..once this hits the shelves...can it be taken on "off" days too?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Oh and BTW...PCT Revolution in my mailbox on return. Giddy up!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After a couple days lay off I missed my ole buddy "stimul8". But a full scoop this afternoon and I was back in bliss... this stuff consistently delivers...I can now nail down a few of the more pronounced results....they are...absolutely no crash, a 4-5 hour window of effectiveness, not a "wired" sensation but more a euphoric/in the zone feeling and lastly "sweat/body temp" go up bigtime!!

I think I may have around 5-6 servings left since I started...solely because I was cautious fro the get go with half scoops. My guess though, is there is some form of carnitine in the formula because I respond well to leaning out, muscle hardening, and nutrient partitioning from most carnitines. And stimu8 does just that.

Sounds like its working out good for you bud!

Ohhh yeaaaa!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't day for sure on off day dosing or the carnitene. But you might be on track :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
After a couple days lay off I missed my ole buddy "stimul8".
U + Stimul8 = friends 4ever :love:

you may, or may not, be able to.. :D

nice ;) this is good to hear, glad you received with no issues

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
It's been hot and muggy here lately and I noticed it starting to clump.

Also yesterday I had an odd experience and not sure what caused it. I biked 15km to work for 0730 . At 1115 I took a full scoop. Again it was sorta clumping by this point. Within 10 min I felt it. Stronger cold chills this time. Things seemed little more intense than normal. My stomach was empty but I had eaten breakfast.15 min later I bike 3km to the gym. The energy and strength I felt was nuts...but smooth and not uncomfortable.25 min later from ingesting I start seated shoulder presses. On my 3rd set my right quad cramps from top to bottom. I mean locked up! Pain! I managed to make it sort go qway but I could not sit for 2 more hours or the same would happen. Today my leg is sore like I trained it hard. I could not continue my workout. I stayed hydrated all morning too.

Perhaps more product than recommended due to clumping ?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Perhaps more product than recommended due to clumping ?
would be my exact feedback for you here, my friend
clumping will "shrink" overall size of product, so sure it makes sense you did more than 1 actual scoop of powder here

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Everything else was the same but on another level..lol.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
What's odd is that during these hot days , within the 4-5 hour window of Stimul8's magic, my body internally feels much cooler than normal but I am sweating Mich more.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's odd is that during these hot days , within the 4-5 hour window of Stimul8's magic, my body internally feels much cooler than normal but I am sweating Mich more.
This had been mentioned quite often. Cold sweats ftw.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reminds me of the days when Redline first hit the market in the metal cans. I think the tagline was "Feel the freeze" or something to that effect.