Stimul8 Beta Log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Muscle hardening and leaning effects. First mention of both of those. Keep killing it bud!
    Agreed but sounds good. I need some of that in my life.


  2. How did I miss this log?....late , but in...
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    •   
       


  3. So a rounded scoop delivered again. This time I took it on an empty stomach around 10am. Same results but I noticed a bit of a runny nose and slight cold chills. No discomfort in anyway but not a regular thing thats for sure.

    Cumulative effects for me in the my cardio endurcance and vascularity. Perhaps there is some Nitric Oxide and/or Creatine agents in this formula and this is why I am getting these results.

    But in regards to the effects of the product from my first serving, it still have carries the same bang.

  4. good stuff man - I can neither confirm nor deny your suspicions, but loving the continued insight here

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    So a rounded scoop delivered again. This time I took it on an empty stomach around 10am. Same results but I noticed a bit of a runny nose and slight cold chills. No discomfort in anyway but not a regular thing thats for sure.

    Cumulative effects for me in the my cardio endurcance and vascularity. Perhaps there is some Nitric Oxide and/or Creatine agents in this formula and this is why I am getting these results.

    But in regards to the effects of the product from my first serving, it still have carries the same bang.
    Great updates. Gotta love when a product continues to deliver.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  6. Lack of updates due to friend passing away. Im shooting to be back home and on track with this by wed.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Lack of updates due to friend passing away. Im shooting to be back home and on track with this by wed.
    Sorry for your loss. Take whatever time you need friend. This log can wait.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Lack of updates due to friend passing away. Im shooting to be back home and on track with this by wed.
    Wish you all the best in this difficult time....take care bro...log can wait
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Lack of updates due to friend passing away. Im shooting to be back home and on track with this by wed.
    Sorry for your loss bro. Like the others have said, take your time the log can wait.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  10. indeed, our condolences

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Lack of updates due to friend passing away. Im shooting to be back home and on track with this by wed.
    Sorry to hear. Take your time bud.

  12. I'm back home. Full scoop later today.

  13. Welcome back bud.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  14. After a couple days lay off I missed my ole buddy "stimul8". But a full scoop this afternoon and I was back in bliss... this stuff consistently delivers...I can now nail down a few of the more pronounced results....they are...absolutely no crash, a 4-5 hour window of effectiveness, not a "wired" sensation but more a euphoric/in the zone feeling and lastly "sweat/body temp" go up bigtime!!

    I think I may have around 5-6 servings left since I started...solely because I was cautious fro the get go with half scoops. My guess though, is there is some form of carnitine in the formula because I respond well to leaning out, muscle hardening, and nutrient partitioning from most carnitines. And stimu8 does just that.

    Question..once this hits the shelves...can it be taken on "off" days too?

  15. Oh and BTW...PCT Revolution in my mailbox on return. Giddy up!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    After a couple days lay off I missed my ole buddy "stimul8". But a full scoop this afternoon and I was back in bliss... this stuff consistently delivers...I can now nail down a few of the more pronounced results....they are...absolutely no crash, a 4-5 hour window of effectiveness, not a "wired" sensation but more a euphoric/in the zone feeling and lastly "sweat/body temp" go up bigtime!!

    I think I may have around 5-6 servings left since I started...solely because I was cautious fro the get go with half scoops. My guess though, is there is some form of carnitine in the formula because I respond well to leaning out, muscle hardening, and nutrient partitioning from most carnitines. And stimu8 does just that.

    Question..once this hits the shelves...can it be taken on "off" days too?
    Sounds like its working out good for you bud!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Oh and BTW...PCT Revolution in my mailbox on return. Giddy up!!
    Ohhh yeaaaa!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  17. Can't day for sure on off day dosing or the carnitene. But you might be on track
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    After a couple days lay off I missed my ole buddy "stimul8".
    U + Stimul8 = friends 4ever

    Question..once this hits the shelves...can it be taken on "off" days too?
    you may, or may not, be able to..

    Oh and BTW...PCT Revolution in my mailbox on return. Giddy up!!
    nice this is good to hear, glad you received with no issues

  19. It's been hot and muggy here lately and I noticed it starting to clump.

    Also yesterday I had an odd experience and not sure what caused it. I biked 15km to work for 0730 . At 1115 I took a full scoop. Again it was sorta clumping by this point. Within 10 min I felt it. Stronger cold chills this time. Things seemed little more intense than normal. My stomach was empty but I had eaten breakfast.15 min later I bike 3km to the gym. The energy and strength I felt was nuts...but smooth and not uncomfortable.25 min later from ingesting I start seated shoulder presses. On my 3rd set my right quad cramps from top to bottom. I mean locked up! Pain! I managed to make it sort go qway but I could not sit for 2 more hours or the same would happen. Today my leg is sore like I trained it hard. I could not continue my workout. I stayed hydrated all morning too.

    Perhaps more product than recommended due to clumping ?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Perhaps more product than recommended due to clumping ?
    would be my exact feedback for you here, my friend
    clumping will "shrink" overall size of product, so sure it makes sense you did more than 1 actual scoop of powder here

  21. Everything else was the same but on another level..lol.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Everything else was the same but on another level..lol.
    I bet!

  23. What's odd is that during these hot days , within the 4-5 hour window of Stimul8's magic, my body internally feels much cooler than normal but I am sweating Mich more.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    What's odd is that during these hot days , within the 4-5 hour window of Stimul8's magic, my body internally feels much cooler than normal but I am sweating Mich more.
    This had been mentioned quite often. Cold sweats ftw.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    What's odd is that during these hot days , within the 4-5 hour window of Stimul8's magic, my body internally feels much cooler than normal but I am sweating Mich more.
    Reminds me of the days when Redline first hit the market in the metal cans. I think the tagline was "Feel the freeze" or something to that effect.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Getting Stimul8ed...beta log
    By dkgreene88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 07-02-2013, 05:26 PM
  2. Omega Burn3d *beta* log - JonesersRX7
    By JonesersRX7 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-02-2007, 06:11 PM
Log in
Log in