Flexible by Formutech Nutrition ..................... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Flexible by Formutech Nutrition .....................

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    roblasane's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    1016846

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Final review up

    Flexible (240 veggie capsules)

    Thanks for allowing me to log Flexible .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  2. Senior Member
    roblasane's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    1016846

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I was lucky enough to get a free tub of Flexible to log over the past month and I had nothing short of fabulous results .



    I typically have knee and elbow pain when I do certain exercises . I usually was forced to limit if not omit these exercises from my routine .



    My biggest issues were knee pain during squats and running . I love to run outside and I couldn't regularly do it because of the pain. I also love heavy barbell curls and triceps extensions these were a "no no" unless I wanted to deal with pain and discomfort .



    In comes Flexible and seriously within a week I was feeling 100% better . I can now squat twice a week along with 25 miles of road work and I have zero pain.



    I'm also working heavy triceps extensions and curls back in and I don't have the same pain anymore .



    2 weeks in I purchased a tub on my own and Flexible will be a mainstay like a multivitamin or fish oil in my supplement must haves.



    Formutech has some great products and Flexible may just be the best one.



    They've earned my business I encourage you to try Flexible before anything else . You won't be disappointed .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  3. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    I was lucky enough to get a free tub of Flexible to log over the past month and I had nothing short of fabulous results .



    I typically have knee and elbow pain when I do certain exercises . I usually was forced to limit if not omit these exercises from my routine .



    My biggest issues were knee pain during squats and running . I love to run outside and I couldn't regularly do it because of the pain. I also love heavy barbell curls and triceps extensions these were a "no no" unless I wanted to deal with pain and discomfort .



    In comes Flexible and seriously within a week I was feeling 100% better . I can now squat twice a week along with 25 miles of road work and I have zero pain.



    I'm also working heavy triceps extensions and curls back in and I don't have the same pain anymore .



    2 weeks in I purchased a tub on my own and Flexible will be a mainstay like a multivitamin or fish oil in my supplement must haves.



    Formutech has some great products and Flexible may just be the best one.



    They've earned my business I encourage you to try Flexible before anything else . You won't be disappointed .
    so happy to hear it worked for you as well as it has for me, Rob. Thanks for running a great log for me!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    roblasane's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    1016846

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    so happy to hear it worked for you as well as it has for me, Rob. Thanks for running a great log for me!
    Thanks - I wish I could've done a better job though . Family and dog issues kinda side tracked me.

    I got Mr friend on it and he's been sharing it with his pops for his arthritis . He loves it as well.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  5. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Thanks - I wish I could've done a better job though . Family and dog issues kinda side tracked me.

    I got Mr friend on it and he's been sharing it with his pops for his arthritis . He loves it as well.
    Mr. Friend? lol jk

    you ran a good log dude, and you let me know if you were going to be absent thats what matters. Youve been around long enough to know lots of people start a log and just ditch
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  6. Senior Member
    roblasane's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    1016846

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Mr . Friend !! Haha that sounds pretty twisted . Iphone auto correct brings the weirdness every time .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  7. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Mr . Friend !! Haha that sounds pretty twisted . Iphone auto correct brings the weirdness every time .
    LOL!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Formutech Nutrition- Flexible Joint Formula 10 Day Review Opp
    By 02sixxer in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 06-15-2013, 08:25 PM
  2. Formutech Nutrition - Flexible Joint Forumula log
    By gvdook in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-10-2013, 10:48 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2013, 08:50 PM
  4. SGT Reg’s PERFORM BCAA log-(sponsored by Formutech Nutrition)
    By drewsicle3210 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 03-17-2013, 09:04 AM
  5. Log opp!! 10 Day run of Flexible by Fahrenheit Nutrition
    By Bolanrox in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 12:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in