Flexible by Formutech Nutrition .....................

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Thanks to cswalczakny and the Formutech Nutrition boys for allowing me to log Flexible joint formula.

Formutech Nutrition (Fahrenheit Nutrition) NEW Flexible (240 veggie capsules): Discount NEW Flexible Supplements

A little about me : I'm 43 and work a physical job. I always believed in lifting heavy at low reps for 6-8 weeks then switching to higher volume for 2-3 weeks . I always had good results following that game plan. Over the past 2 years though my joints can't take the stress anymore. Main issues for me are elbows and knees. The joint problems I have limit some of the more effective exercises I can do.
Some nights the pain interrupts my sleep and that leads so crappy workouts and limited recovery.

Hopefully Flexible will change that.

I will be training 4 times per week. Standard Push /Pull split. Cardio mixed in . I usually stick to the elliptical to limit the stress on the knees. I will put Flexible to the test and head back to the treadmill. I intend on adding back some exercises I avoid some times because of the joint pain.

Preacher curls,Dumbbell extensions etc......

Dosing will be 4 caps at lunch daily. I took my first dose today. My joints are pretty wrecked from the past 2 days . I don't expect instant results but I'm thinking 10-14 days I should be able to tell a difference and how effective Flexible is.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to cswalczakny and the Formutech Nutrition boys for allowing me to log Flexible joint formula.

Formutech Nutrition (Fahrenheit Nutrition) NEW Flexible (240 veggie capsules): Discount NEW Flexible Supplements

A little about me : I'm 43 and work a physical job. I always believed in lifting heavy at low reps for 6-8 weeks then switching to higher volume for 2-3 weeks . I always had good results following that game plan. Over the past 2 years though my joints can't take the stress anymore. Main issues for me are elbows and knees. The joint problems I have limit some of the more effective exercises I can do.
Some nights the pain interrupts my sleep and that leads so crappy workouts and limited recovery.

Hopefully Flexible will change that.

I will be training 4 times per week. Standard Push /Pull split. Cardio mixed in . I usually stick to the elliptical to limit the stress on the knees. I will put Flexible to the test and head back to the treadmill. I intend on adding back some exercises I avoid some times because of the joint pain.

Preacher curls,Dumbbell extensions etc......

Dosing will be 4 caps at lunch daily. I took my first dose today. My joints are pretty wrecked from the past 2 days . I don't expect instant results but I'm thinking 10-14 days I should be able to tell a difference and how effective Flexible is.
In it! Excited to see your result man. The full dose is 4 caps 2x per day. Try that for at least the first couple weeks and then feel free to dial it back if you think you can get by with less

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
In it! Excited to see your result man. The full dose is 4 caps 2x per day. Try that for at least the first couple weeks and then feel free to dial it back if you think you can get by with less
Damn !! This low carb is screwing my brain up! I read the dosage wrong. Breakfast and lunch it is!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Pausing on my 8 mile run this morning . 2 doses in . Nothing negative to report. Placebo effect kicking in because I feel pretty good .

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pausing on my 8 mile run this morning . 2 doses in . Nothing negative to report. Placebo effect kicking in because I feel pretty good .
Lol good stuff ;)

I couldn't run 8 miles right now if u put a gun to my head. I just can't haul 220 around like I used to at 170.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Yeah I'm 5'8 181 right now . Cutting carbs looking to lean to 175. That'll get me around 10% and get the abs popping. I bulked longer this year. I usually stop mid April this year I went to mid June.

Black Mo

Black Mo

Awards
In on this one. I have been looking at this profile for quite sometime and have not pulled the trigger yet.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this one. I have been looking at this profile for quite sometime and have not pulled the trigger yet.
Let me know if you have ?s!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Ok so more then likely placebo effect but I really feel good from a 8 mile run yesterday . Knees actually feel great . I have a lot of lower back soreness from impact but joints are good.

Weights this afternoon . I'll take my second dose with pre workout meal .

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so more then likely placebo effect but I really feel good from a 8 mile run yesterday . Knees actually feel great . I have a lot of lower back soreness from impact but joints are good.

Weights this afternoon . I'll take my second dose with pre workout meal .
thanks for the update Rob! Hope the feeling good keeps up

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I figure best to up date 24-48 hours after lifting .

Commenting on exercises I avoid because of joint pain such as skull crushers.

Well I rocked 3 sets of 12 reps 100 lb barbell . First time I did skull crushers in a year at least . Then 3 sets of dumbbell extensions. Typically I would be a cripple right now but I feel really good.

Very surprised after 6 days I'm seeing some positive results. Doing some additional research on the contents of Flexible it's really a cover all bases joint supplement .

Over the next 3 days I will begin easing into a heavier training load. No negatives to report.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I figure best to up date 24-48 hours after lifting .

Commenting on exercises I avoid because of joint pain such as skull crushers.

Well I rocked 3 sets of 12 reps 100 lb barbell . First time I did skull crushers in a year at least . Then 3 sets of dumbbell extensions. Typically I would be a cripple right now but I feel really good.

Very surprised after 6 days I'm seeing some positive results. Doing some additional research on the contents of Flexible it's really a cover all bases joint supplement .

Over the next 3 days I will begin easing into a heavier training load. No negatives to report.
Awesome to hear!! It makes such a difference when you can lift without that pain

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Feeling good !

Ran the line down the bench isle.

3 sets flat 225x12

3 sets incline 245x10

3 sets cable fly 120X15

6 sets of preacher curls alternating inside outside grip

12 reps 80 lbs

Then finished with 40 of cardio burnt out 600 calories on the treadmill .

No joint pain whatsoever . I'll update on the problem areas tomorrow and see if there is any elbow pain.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feeling good !

Ran the line down the bench isle.

3 sets flat 225x12

3 sets incline 245x10

3 sets cable fly 120X15

6 sets of preacher curls alternating inside outside grip

12 reps 80 lbs

Then finished with 40 of cardio burnt out 600 calories on the treadmill .

No joint pain whatsoever . I'll update on the problem areas tomorrow and see if there is any elbow pain.
Awesome rob! Told you, this stuff just works!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
No joint pain today . Just some muscle soreness . I wish I'd get to log something that didn't work but I have to say so far Flexible is very impressive .

In a effort to really test I'm using more dumbbell movements . Went extra heavy on dumbbell rows . I can handle the 120's but usually right behind my elbows will be angry for a few days. Feel good now I will update Tuesday .

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I hate to kiss ass I'd like to blast something but the last few products I logged were off the charts. I have to say I didn't much care for cellucor whey and the new USP labs protein is nothing special! LOL

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate to kiss ass I'd like to blast something but the last few products I logged were off the charts. I have to say I didn't much care for cellucor whey and the new USP labs protein is nothing special! LOL
I'd wondered how the new oxy whey was. Thought the name was strange. Lol. I'm hooked on dymatize right now, best bang for the buck for quality and flavor imo

Black Mo

Black Mo

Awards
Rob,
Do you still think you are getting a placebo effect? My curiosity comes from only 10 day logs on this product. I have seen the great reviews but in your earlier posts you mentioned the placebo effect which could easily effect the 10 day logs I have seen. I never took into account a placebo effect from taking this but it makes perfect sense.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Rob,
Do you still think you are getting a placebo effect? My curiosity comes from only 10 day logs on this product. I have seen the great reviews but in your earlier posts you mentioned the placebo effect which could easily effect the 10 day logs I have seen. I never took into account a placebo effect from taking this but it makes perfect sense.
I think this is the kind of supplement that you can really tell if it works or not. Much like a pre workout either it works for you or it doesn't and you know rather quickly . I extremely good since taking Flexible . So good that I plan on purchasing another bottle when the July 4th sale hits .

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rob,
I would image that after a couple of weeks any placebo effect should wane and the real effect should be apparent

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Honestly placebo or not I don't care my joints are pretty much pain free . That's the intention of the product .

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Still feeling pretty good . I have a little discomfort in my knees but very mild .

I've bumped cardio and road work up considerably so it's expected but not nearly what it usually would be. .

After tomorrow I'm off 4 straight days and its going to be real destruction at the gym . I'm now pretty much full Formutech Volatile , endurance bcaa and flexible .

I took a sample of REM 8.0 and that's some hard core sleep aide. I need a tub ASAP I was in lala land from that one packet.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still feeling pretty good . I have a little discomfort in my knees but very mild .

I've bumped cardio and road work up considerably so it's expected but not nearly what it usually would be. .

After tomorrow I'm off 4 straight days and its going to be real destruction at the gym . I'm now pretty much full Formutech Volatile , endurance bcaa and flexible .

I took a sample of REM 8.0 and that's some hard core sleep aide. I need a tub ASAP I was in lala land from that one packet.
Everyone seems to love REM! Have some logs going on it right now actually. What do u think of volatile and endurance?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Everyone seems to love REM! Have some logs going on it right now actually. What do u think of volatile and endurance?
Endurance melon is the best bcaa I've ever tried.
Volatile is good as well. Taste wise it's amazing but I've found I need two scoops to get a real good bump from it.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Loving Flexible right now . Haven't had much or any joint pain. It's also helped push my cardio . I'm not losing time from any knee pain . No negs at all . Going to hit it 3 straight days .

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Two straight days gym and a 8 mile varied run this morning . Joints feel excellent . Some low back pain from dead lifts . I'm viewing flexible almost like a multi vitamin. Something at my age , job and lifting schedule is extremely beneficial .

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
Two straight days gym and a 8 mile varied run this morning . Joints feel excellent . Some low back pain from dead lifts . I'm viewing flexible almost like a multi vitamin. Something at my age , job and lifting schedule is extremely beneficial .
I am glad that you are having such good results from Flexible. I am almost 47 and sadly Flexible may becoming more important than our Multi Vitamin.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am glad that you are having such good results from Flexible. I am almost 47 and sadly Flexible may becoming more important than our Multi Vitamin.
I've been without flexible almost a week now and my shoulders suck. Bad. That's what I get for procrastinating with my rep order

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Enjoying my week off from the gym . I'll be back at it on Friday . Every 6-8 weeks I take off and do nothing . Typically I feel great working out in spurts like that .

Still dosing as prescribed . Feeling good .

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enjoying my week off from the gym . I'll be back at it on Friday . Every 6-8 weeks I take off and do nothing . Typically I feel great working out in spurts like that .

Still dosing as prescribed . Feeling good .
Time off is a must esp as were getting older

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
2 days back to the gym and feeling good. My buddy does the same job as I and he's using Flexible now and has also seen a difference .
My shoulders and knees are completely pain free . I've had a ever so slight discomfort in my elbow joints from going ultra heavy on curls . It's nothing compared to not using anything . I would usually just go light weight but I've been able to curl heavy for the first time in years . That's huge for me since my arms only respond to heavy weights.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 days back to the gym and feeling good. My buddy does the same job as I and he's using Flexible now and has also seen a difference .
My shoulders and knees are completely pain free . I've had a ever so slight discomfort in my elbow joints from going ultra heavy on curls . It's nothing compared to not using anything . I would usually just go light weight but I've been able to curl heavy for the first time in years . That's huge for me since my arms only respond to heavy weights.
I get that too but only with barbell or ez bar curls. Db curls never bother me. Weird huh?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm going to be starting a Fomeron log soon at a pretty high dose. That means dry joints await. Flexible will be my go to during the entire log .

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to be starting a Fomeron log soon at a pretty high dose. That means dry joints await. Flexible will be my go to during the entire log .
Cool Rob! Link us up in here to follow

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Things still going well. No gym time though .
Dogs been in the hospital . Family's all torn up . Hopefully he comes home today .

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Things still going well. No gym time though .
Dogs been in the hospital . Family's all torn up . Hopefully he comes home today .
Dude, sorry to hear that! Hope he's doing alright

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Got two workouts in . Still feeling that Flexible has been a night and day change in how I can lift and run.

Yesterday I really went heavy on Deadlifts and other then muscle soreness I feel very good. No knee or elbow pain.

I also started Fomeron . This product lowers estrogen and that usually leads to drying out the joints. 5 days in and I have zero pain in the joints.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got two workouts in . Still feeling that Flexible has been a night and day change in how I can lift and run.

Yesterday I really went heavy on Deadlifts and other then muscle soreness I feel very good. No knee or elbow pain.

I also started Fomeron . This product lowers estrogen and that usually leads to drying out the joints. 5 days in and I have zero pain in the joints.
Nice. Hopefully it keeps up with the formeron!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I was lucky enough to get a free tub of Flexible to log over the past month and I had nothing short of fabulous results .

I typically have knee and elbow pain when I do certain exercises . I usually was forced to limit if not omit these exercises from my routine .

My biggest issues were knee pain during squats and running . I love to run outside and I couldn't regularly do it because of the pain. I also love heavy barbell curls and triceps extensions these were a "no no" unless I wanted to deal with pain and discomfort .

In comes Flexible and seriously within a week I was feeling 100% better . I can now squat twice a week along with 25 miles of road work and I have zero pain.

I'm also working heavy triceps extensions and curls back in and I don't have the same pain anymore .

2 weeks in I purchased a tub on my own and Flexible will be a mainstay like a multivitamin or fish oil in my supplement must haves.

Formutech has some great products and Flexible may just be the best one.

They've earned my business I encourage you to try Flexible before anything else . You won't be disappointed .

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was lucky enough to get a free tub of Flexible to log over the past month and I had nothing short of fabulous results .

I typically have knee and elbow pain when I do certain exercises . I usually was forced to limit if not omit these exercises from my routine .

My biggest issues were knee pain during squats and running . I love to run outside and I couldn't regularly do it because of the pain. I also love heavy barbell curls and triceps extensions these were a "no no" unless I wanted to deal with pain and discomfort .

In comes Flexible and seriously within a week I was feeling 100% better . I can now squat twice a week along with 25 miles of road work and I have zero pain.

I'm also working heavy triceps extensions and curls back in and I don't have the same pain anymore .

2 weeks in I purchased a tub on my own and Flexible will be a mainstay like a multivitamin or fish oil in my supplement must haves.

Formutech has some great products and Flexible may just be the best one.

They've earned my business I encourage you to try Flexible before anything else . You won't be disappointed .
so happy to hear it worked for you as well as it has for me, Rob. Thanks for running a great log for me!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
so happy to hear it worked for you as well as it has for me, Rob. Thanks for running a great log for me!
Thanks - I wish I could've done a better job though . Family and dog issues kinda side tracked me.

I got Mr friend on it and he's been sharing it with his pops for his arthritis . He loves it as well.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks - I wish I could've done a better job though . Family and dog issues kinda side tracked me.

I got Mr friend on it and he's been sharing it with his pops for his arthritis . He loves it as well.
Mr. Friend? lol jk

you ran a good log dude, and you let me know if you were going to be absent thats what matters. Youve been around long enough to know lots of people start a log and just ditch

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Mr . Friend !! Haha that sounds pretty twisted . Iphone auto correct brings the weirdness every time .

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established