Flexible by Formutech Nutrition .....................

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Final review up

Flexible (240 veggie capsules)

Thanks for allowing me to log Flexible .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

2. I was lucky enough to get a free tub of Flexible to log over the past month and I had nothing short of fabulous results .

I typically have knee and elbow pain when I do certain exercises . I usually was forced to limit if not omit these exercises from my routine .

My biggest issues were knee pain during squats and running . I love to run outside and I couldn't regularly do it because of the pain. I also love heavy barbell curls and triceps extensions these were a "no no" unless I wanted to deal with pain and discomfort .

In comes Flexible and seriously within a week I was feeling 100% better . I can now squat twice a week along with 25 miles of road work and I have zero pain.

I'm also working heavy triceps extensions and curls back in and I don't have the same pain anymore .

2 weeks in I purchased a tub on my own and Flexible will be a mainstay like a multivitamin or fish oil in my supplement must haves.

Formutech has some great products and Flexible may just be the best one.

They've earned my business I encourage you to try Flexible before anything else . You won't be disappointed .

3. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    I was lucky enough to get a free tub of Flexible to log over the past month and I had nothing short of fabulous results .

I typically have knee and elbow pain when I do certain exercises . I usually was forced to limit if not omit these exercises from my routine .

My biggest issues were knee pain during squats and running . I love to run outside and I couldn't regularly do it because of the pain. I also love heavy barbell curls and triceps extensions these were a "no no" unless I wanted to deal with pain and discomfort .

In comes Flexible and seriously within a week I was feeling 100% better . I can now squat twice a week along with 25 miles of road work and I have zero pain.

I'm also working heavy triceps extensions and curls back in and I don't have the same pain anymore .

2 weeks in I purchased a tub on my own and Flexible will be a mainstay like a multivitamin or fish oil in my supplement must haves.

Formutech has some great products and Flexible may just be the best one.

They've earned my business I encourage you to try Flexible before anything else . You won't be disappointed .
    so happy to hear it worked for you as well as it has for me, Rob. Thanks for running a great log for me!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    so happy to hear it worked for you as well as it has for me, Rob. Thanks for running a great log for me!
    Thanks - I wish I could've done a better job though . Family and dog issues kinda side tracked me.

I got Mr friend on it and he's been sharing it with his pops for his arthritis . He loves it as well.

5. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Thanks - I wish I could've done a better job though . Family and dog issues kinda side tracked me.

I got Mr friend on it and he's been sharing it with his pops for his arthritis . He loves it as well.
    Mr. Friend? lol jk

you ran a good log dude, and you let me know if you were going to be absent thats what matters. Youve been around long enough to know lots of people start a log and just ditch

6. Mr . Friend !! Haha that sounds pretty twisted . Iphone auto correct brings the weirdness every time .

7. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Mr . Friend !! Haha that sounds pretty twisted . Iphone auto correct brings the weirdness every time .
    LOL!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Formutech Nutrition- Flexible Joint Formula 10 Day Review Opp
    By 02sixxer in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 06-15-2013, 09:25 PM
  2. Formutech Nutrition - Flexible Joint Forumula log
    By gvdook in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-10-2013, 11:48 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2013, 09:50 PM
  4. SGT Reg’s PERFORM BCAA log-(sponsored by Formutech Nutrition)
    By drewsicle3210 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 03-17-2013, 10:04 AM
  5. Log opp!! 10 Day run of Flexible by Fahrenheit Nutrition
    By Bolanrox in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 01:37 PM