Flexible by Formutech Nutrition .....................
- 07-26-2013, 02:40 PM"Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
- 07-26-2013, 02:41 PM
I was lucky enough to get a free tub of Flexible to log over the past month and I had nothing short of fabulous results .
I typically have knee and elbow pain when I do certain exercises . I usually was forced to limit if not omit these exercises from my routine .
My biggest issues were knee pain during squats and running . I love to run outside and I couldn't regularly do it because of the pain. I also love heavy barbell curls and triceps extensions these were a "no no" unless I wanted to deal with pain and discomfort .
In comes Flexible and seriously within a week I was feeling 100% better . I can now squat twice a week along with 25 miles of road work and I have zero pain.
I'm also working heavy triceps extensions and curls back in and I don't have the same pain anymore .
2 weeks in I purchased a tub on my own and Flexible will be a mainstay like a multivitamin or fish oil in my supplement must haves.
Formutech has some great products and Flexible may just be the best one.
They've earned my business I encourage you to try Flexible before anything else . You won't be disappointed ."Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
- 07-26-2013, 03:08 PM
07-26-2013, 03:30 PM
07-26-2013, 03:48 PM
Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
07-26-2013, 03:51 PM
Mr . Friend !! Haha that sounds pretty twisted . Iphone auto correct brings the weirdness every time .
"Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
07-26-2013, 04:05 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By 02sixxer in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 79Last Post: 06-15-2013, 08:25 PM
- By gvdook in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 19Last Post: 06-10-2013, 10:48 AM
- By 02sixxer in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2013, 08:50 PM
- By drewsicle3210 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 168Last Post: 03-17-2013, 09:04 AM
- By Bolanrox in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 53Last Post: 10-29-2012, 12:37 PM