iFORCE Conquer & Hemavol sponsored log/review

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
iFORCE Nutrition sponsored log
Conquer & Hemavol

Thank you for picking me to log and review your 2 pre-workout products.
I plan on NOT taking any other products with these... just food and hard work.
I will take my first dose either tonight or sometime tomorrow.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im in bro!!! Looking forward to this!

Mike

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
So i tried Conquer this morning.
Flavor: pretty light flavor at 1 scoop. Not too overwhelming at all like a lot of pre-workout powders at 1 scoop.
Mixing: instant mix in about 16 ounces of water... and i mean instant. i barely had to shake and it was completely dissolved within a second or two
focus and energy: i might go with 2 scoops next time because i didn't really wake up right away. since i did my morning workout i still felt a little sluggish and took a little longer to get going than i had expected.
pump: not a huge difference in pump vs taking nothing at all... maybe with a second scoop i'll feel it

i did some basic upper body routines like standing and sitting curls and some standing presses along with some standing upright rows. have **** to do today so i kept my sets to a minimum. i like to keep my weight private because it becomes un-motivating (if that's a word) hearing negative comments on how weak i am... at least i'm putting in effort to get stronger unlike most of the lazy and obese americans i see around. sunday i plan to crack open some hemavol

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
went with 1 scoop of each this morning in 16 ounces of water. the flavor was strong but not too much... tasted pretty good... reminded me of the coolaid i would drink as a kid.
after waiting a good 30 minutes for the ingredients to kick i i did my workout. started with some seated presses with my curl bar. i get a good grip with this bar. got in some military presses then some standing presses.
followed this up with my 21 curls. the pumps feel great
my breakfast included a glass of milk, banana and a bowl of granola, flax and pumpkin seed mixed with honey. <- great snack

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nobody here, is going to call you weak because of the weight you move. Like you said, at least you are making the effort. If you would like to keep it private then by all means, do so. But IMO, be proud of what you move, because it is always your personal best :)

Just let us no what kind of improvements :)

Mike

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Nobody here, is going to call you weak because of the weight you move. Like you said, at least you are making the effort. If you would like to keep it private then by all means, do so. But IMO, be proud of what you move, because it is always your personal best :)

Just let us no what kind of improvements :)

Mike
Never sweat what weight you move. It's about what stresses your muscles not anyone else.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty pumped I start tomorrow. I'll probably start at the low end as well then work my way to two scoops

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Just like everyone else said, the #s don't really matter. How you lift how much you lift trumps how much you lift. Time under tension is what creates additional mass. Really focusing on your ROM and keeping tension on the muscles is way more important.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
thanks for the positive feedback, you guys. it's really good to read this. inspiring and motivating

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
wow hemavol is legit. my veins are trying to come out of my body with this stuff. :p
a serving of that with about 1.5 scoops of conquer pre-workout today.
i mixed in some forearm/wrist curls and hammer curls and the pump was phenomenal after a few sets of those.
did some basic curl bar curls and standing military presses and finished with some standing upright rows. great pump today wooo

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
wow hemavol is legit. my veins are trying to come out of my body with this stuff. :p
i mixed in some forearm/wrist curls and hammer curls and the pump was phenomenal after a few sets of those.
did some basic curl bar curls and standing military presses and finished with some standing upright rows. great pump today wooo
Awesome. ConquerVol ftw :D

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
awesome update, the forearm workout i get during heavy back day kills me. doing wrist curls while on this stack! damn thats dedication.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards

key to massive forearms -----> no straps ;) in for the ride here :D

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
i noticed that if i do my wrist curls before my basic arm curls i get a massive pump but it the weight seems lighter... anyway... took 1.5 scoops of conquer today with a serving of hemavol and did the same routine from tuesday. i don't have a gym membership and no air conditioning so i have to get up early before the heat kicks my ass. i sweat like a son of a bitch when i workout in 85 degrees and higher... supposed to get close to 100 so i gotta stay determined somehow... looking forward to the conquer kicking in is a big help.
drinking about a water bottle every hour to stay hydrated. the one thing i can't seem to beat is the massive headaches i'm getting after my morning workouts.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
i'm sweating like a son of a gun. i hate this weather because it just takes every last ounce of energy and patience from me. it's not easy to get through a workout on days like these. thank goodness i had a couple of scoops of Conquer to help get me through it... and it's probably going to be in the 100s for the rest of the week.
no cardio whatsoever though. **** that lol. i turned on my 2 fans and got in my basic routine working shoulders, back, arms, and chest. followed by 20 minutes in a cold shower.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn.. where do you live with those temps!!

Mike

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
i live in california. i live in the bay area and usually the weather is nice... but a few weeks in the summer we do get triple digit temps. we're in a heat wave right now and it's been zapping my energy pretty bad. i can't wait for it to end so i can get back to business as usual. i have to get up extra early just to get some lifting in before the sun comes up. then have enough energy to go to work. yuck...

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
muuuuuch better weather today. was able to really get into it and focus. feels great. i have to say though the taste of fruit punch slam isn't the best... not horrible by any means but... anyway, that doesn't matter to me much as much as the results do. and a good 1.5 scoops of conquer in a shaker cup with 1 serving of hemavol is the sweet spot for me. focus and big time pumps. everything mixes great in a full shaker cup with some ice water
anyway... liking the products so far

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
i live in california. i live in the bay area and usually the weather is nice... but a few weeks in the summer we do get triple digit temps. we're in a heat wave right now and it's been zapping my energy pretty bad. i can't wait for it to end so i can get back to business as usual. i have to get up extra early just to get some lifting in before the sun comes up. then have enough energy to go to work. yuck...
I can only imagine.. my body literally despises humidity.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
I can only imagine.. my body literally despises humidity.
You would not do well where I live, then. When it's in the 90s down here it easily feels like 110-ish. Humidity down here is cray. You can only sit out by the pool for about 20 mins before you want to go back inside.

How was your 4th, OP?

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
i stayed home and out of the dangers of the city. we have a small police force with a huge population and it just gets downright scary out there. we have a pretty high crime rate as it is... but add an excuse to party and mix in explosives and it's a recipe for disaster... so i just stayed put and took the day off..

holiday over back to working hard. got in a normal routine and tried to finish with some pushups. not my favorite exercise lol. and not the best thing to do after taking some hemavol. felt like my head was going to explode. i turned purple.
1.5 scoops of conquer and a serving of hemavol is right where i'm at. seems to be the ideal amount for me. great vascularity and energy. my strength is improving since starting this stack. just wish the heat wave didn't come when it did.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i stayed home and out of the dangers of the city. we have a small police force with a huge population and it just gets downright scary out there. we have a pretty high crime rate as it is... but add an excuse to party and mix in explosives and it's a recipe for disaster... so i just stayed put and took the day off..

holiday over back to working hard. got in a normal routine and tried to finish with some pushups. not my favorite exercise lol. and not the best thing to do after taking some hemavol. felt like my head was going to explode. i turned purple.
1.5 scoops of conquer and a serving of hemavol is right where i'm at. seems to be the ideal amount for me. great vascularity and energy. my strength is improving since starting this stack. just wish the heat wave didn't come when it did.
Yikes bro, dont sound like fun!!!

Mike

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
i'm going to have to take a few days off without doing any kind of weight lifting. i seem to have strained a muscle in the back of my neck/upper back yesterday. going to take it easy and let it heal
i will be taking ibuprofen to keep the inflammation down.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
i'm going to have to take a few days off without doing any kind of weight lifting. i seem to have strained a muscle in the back of my neck/upper back yesterday. going to take it easy and let it heal
i will be taking ibuprofen to keep the inflammation down.
Wish you a speedy recovery! Be sure to use heat and cold as necessary, and take it easy...it's best to get warmed up and slowly reintroduce training, you don't want to make matters worse.

Conquer and Hemavol will be waiting for some gains once things clear up. :)

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
thanks, unclewade. i am prone to back muscle strains for some reason and also i used to get god awful back spasms that would wake me up at night but after supplementing with taurine oddly enough the spasms were a lot less frequent.
however, i was actually out of work for a good 2 weeks with a muscle strain in my back last year... i try my best to watch what the hell i'm doing with my form to prevent injury but **** happens.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
i was feeling ready to lift again after taking a few days off and this morning i got in a pretty good workout. 1.5 scoops of iforce conquer with a serving of hemavol had my morning pumps energy engaged! have not been doing any cardio lately though. oh well... i'm not really worried about that though right now. did some incline presses along with standing presses with the dumbbells and curl bar. followed it with some 21s with the curl bar and upright rows. this is basically my routine each session and sometimes mix in some hammer curls and wrist curls when i really want a nice pump in the forearms
i'm really enjoying the hemavol and now i can see why everyone loves this stuff

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
i was feeling ready to lift again after taking a few days off and this morning i got in a pretty good workout. 1.5 scoops of iforce conquer with a serving of hemavol had my morning pumps energy engaged! have not been doing any cardio lately though. oh well... i'm not really worried about that though right now. did some incline presses along with standing presses with the dumbbells and curl bar. followed it with some 21s with the curl bar and upright rows. this is basically my routine each session and sometimes mix in some hammer curls and wrist curls when i really want a nice pump in the forearms
i'm really enjoying the hemavol and now i can see why everyone loves this stuff
Good workout, it's always hard to get back into it after having a few days off.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
very nice workout this morning. feeling rather pumped and energetic. my arms and chest are looking good these days. what a difference it makes to workout while taking pre-workout products like these. i'm lovin it

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very nice workout this morning. feeling rather pumped and energetic. my arms and chest are looking good these days. what a difference it makes to workout while taking pre-workout products like these. i'm lovin it
Hemavol is the best confidence booster in the gym :p

Mike

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
i've been suffering from headaches the last few years... and no medical insurance so i can't go get checked out. i get them daily and they usually last most of the day. i have to fight through the day just to keep going and be productive. conquer helps give me the energy and focus i just wish the caffeine would help relieve me from my aching head :(
hemavol is a solid pump product. not sure i should be taking it though because it also might be contributing to my pounding headache. i'm obviously no doctor and can't be sure that's hurting me any but i wonder if i am better off not... i take ibuprofen on a daily basis as well... and i'm not sure if my supplements counteract the effects of the anti inflammatory properties.
i still manage to get good workouts in despite having these damn headaches.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
i've been suffering from headaches the last few years... and no medical insurance so i can't go get checked out. i get them daily and they usually last most of the day. i have to fight through the day just to keep going and be productive. conquer helps give me the energy and focus i just wish the caffeine would help relieve me from my aching head :(
hemavol is a solid pump product. not sure i should be taking it though because it also might be contributing to my pounding headache. i'm obviously no doctor and can't be sure that's hurting me any but i wonder if i am better off not... i take ibuprofen on a daily basis as well... and i'm not sure if my supplements counteract the effects of the anti inflammatory properties.
i still manage to get good workouts in despite having these damn headaches.
That sucks. Is it possible you have migraines?

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
i believe that's what is going on. hopefully soon when i am in a better financial situation i can get my health insurance back and get this diagnosed.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
sorry for the lack of attention towards my log. real life issues that need my full attention today.
I'm still working out regularly despite my real life issues that i won't go into full detail on the forum. I will say is it is health.
Thanks to Iforce for allowing me to use their products conquer and hemavol but because of my current (hopefully temporary) health conditions i have been advised to stop using them. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG with the products themselves... they're great products and will always recommend them to people.
If and when i get back to using pre-workout supplements i will fulfill my obligation and continue where i left off with my log. Thank you

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the lack of attention towards my log. real life issues that need my full attention today.
I'm still working out regularly despite my real life issues that i won't go into full detail on the forum. I will say is it is health.
Thanks to Iforce for allowing me to use their products conquer and hemavol but because of my current (hopefully temporary) health conditions i have been advised to stop using them. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG with the products themselves... they're great products and will always recommend them to people.
If and when i get back to using pre-workout supplements i will fulfill my obligation and continue where i left off with my log. Thank you
Best of luck to you and a speedy recovery.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are all wishing you the best, and are forever here for you.

Mike