iFORCE Conquer & Hemavol sponsored log/review

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by _mArs_ View Post
    very nice workout this morning. feeling rather pumped and energetic. my arms and chest are looking good these days. what a difference it makes to workout while taking pre-workout products like these. i'm lovin it
    Hemavol is the best confidence booster in the gym

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

2. i've been suffering from headaches the last few years... and no medical insurance so i can't go get checked out. i get them daily and they usually last most of the day. i have to fight through the day just to keep going and be productive. conquer helps give me the energy and focus i just wish the caffeine would help relieve me from my aching head
    hemavol is a solid pump product. not sure i should be taking it though because it also might be contributing to my pounding headache. i'm obviously no doctor and can't be sure that's hurting me any but i wonder if i am better off not... i take ibuprofen on a daily basis as well... and i'm not sure if my supplements counteract the effects of the anti inflammatory properties.
    i still manage to get good workouts in despite having these damn headaches.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by _mArs_ View Post
    i've been suffering from headaches the last few years... and no medical insurance so i can't go get checked out. i get them daily and they usually last most of the day. i have to fight through the day just to keep going and be productive. conquer helps give me the energy and focus i just wish the caffeine would help relieve me from my aching head
    hemavol is a solid pump product. not sure i should be taking it though because it also might be contributing to my pounding headache. i'm obviously no doctor and can't be sure that's hurting me any but i wonder if i am better off not... i take ibuprofen on a daily basis as well... and i'm not sure if my supplements counteract the effects of the anti inflammatory properties.
    i still manage to get good workouts in despite having these damn headaches.
    That sucks. Is it possible you have migraines?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

4. i believe that's what is going on. hopefully soon when i am in a better financial situation i can get my health insurance back and get this diagnosed.

5. sorry for the lack of attention towards my log. real life issues that need my full attention today.
    I'm still working out regularly despite my real life issues that i won't go into full detail on the forum. I will say is it is health.
    Thanks to Iforce for allowing me to use their products conquer and hemavol but because of my current (hopefully temporary) health conditions i have been advised to stop using them. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG with the products themselves... they're great products and will always recommend them to people.
    If and when i get back to using pre-workout supplements i will fulfill my obligation and continue where i left off with my log. Thank you
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by _mArs_ View Post
    sorry for the lack of attention towards my log. real life issues that need my full attention today.
    I'm still working out regularly despite my real life issues that i won't go into full detail on the forum. I will say is it is health.
    Thanks to Iforce for allowing me to use their products conquer and hemavol but because of my current (hopefully temporary) health conditions i have been advised to stop using them. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG with the products themselves... they're great products and will always recommend them to people.
    If and when i get back to using pre-workout supplements i will fulfill my obligation and continue where i left off with my log. Thank you
    Best of luck to you and a speedy recovery.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

7. We are all wishing you the best, and are forever here for you.

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Breaking PRs with iForce: Hemavol/Compete log (Sponsored)
    By retrofitted in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 02:14 PM
  2. iForce Nutrition HEMAVOL Lemon Drop [Log/Review with Videos]
    By ncangey0513 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 11:33 PM
  3. iFORCE Tropinol For Xmas - sponsored log
    By cgoode in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 06:29 PM
  4. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 06:15 PM
  5. NcredibleBulk's Universal EAA Nitro Log & Review (Sponsored)
    By NcredibleBulk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-26-2009, 02:37 AM