IForce Joint Help

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Im new here. i read about this product myself. I have been on it for about two weeks now. my right shoulder feels better and i dont get jitter when i take it with coffee which is good. i havent really done any benching since i bought it. tomorrow will be the first time benchin in two weeks. ill see how the shoulder will feel.

2. Quote Originally Posted by MRBoriqua2013 View Post
    Im new here. i read about this product myself. I have been on it for about two weeks now. my right shoulder feels better and i dont get jitter when i take it with coffee which is good. i havent really done any benching since i bought it. tomorrow will be the first time benchin in two weeks. ill see how the shoulder will feel.
    Warm up those shoulders before hitting the bench brother.
    •   

3. I will. Im one to do it but Im going to start doing it. My shoulder is been bugging me for weeks now which has never happen before. Hopefully with this product i see some changes.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MRBoriqua2013 View Post
    Im new here. i read about this product myself. I have been on it for about two weeks now. my right shoulder feels better and i dont get jitter when i take it with coffee which is good. i havent really done any benching since i bought it. tomorrow will be the first time benchin in two weeks. ill see how the shoulder will feel.
    4, pre-workout should help alleviate a lot of workout pains

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

5. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

4, pre-workout should help alleviate a lot of workout pains
    ^^^^This. IForce Joint Help is great for alleviating pain and helping rebuild damage. I've been using it for months now and it's my goto supplement for joint issues.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i
    •   

6. There could be an issue with the waybi sleep too. My shoulder wasnt bothering me for days until the other day when i woke up with pain.

Ive been taking it easy and working around the problem but still work the chest muscles.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MRBoriqua2013 View Post
    There could be an issue with the waybi sleep too. My shoulder wasnt bothering me for days until the other day when i woke up with pain.

Ive been taking it easy and working around the problem but still work the chest muscles.
    I notice that if I lift hard and sleep on my side that it results in shoulder pain.

8. I cant help it. Same here. Cant control your body once you fall as sleep. I went and saw a chiropractor last week, im going back on Wednesday. He thinks i have Bursitis?

9. Quote Originally Posted by MRBoriqua2013 View Post
    I cant help it. Same here. Cant control your body once you fall as sleep. I went and saw a chiropractor last week, im going back on Wednesday. He thinks i have Bursitis?
    Doctor diagnosed me with bursitis as well. The Joint Help will reduce the inflammation. Take 2 with food in the morning and 2 before bed. That's been the trick for me. Add in glucosamine as well to help rebuild.

10. Thats what Ive been doing since im lucky not to have any side effects like jittery or anxious when I take it.

I know he mentioned some vitamin D3 and fish oil pills.

11. Quote Originally Posted by MRBoriqua2013 View Post

I know he mentioned some vitamin D3 and fish oil pills.
    Yes, indeed, fish oil and D3 as well.

12. Im going to have to try those. I drink enough milk plus get enough sun light which helpa the production of vitamin D in your system but not sure if i might be lacking.

13. for fish oil try iForce fish oil.. a lot of times its bundled together on sup retailers sites with joint help. its infused with mint so there is literally no fish burps.
    This Spot For Sale

14. Ill remember that. I hear those fish oil pills can have a nasty smell.

15. Nothing worse than an unexpected fish oil burp, the mint helps a lot. I have a finicky stomach and it helps me.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

16. I eat a ton of fish oils and these are the best IMO
    This Spot For Sale

17. Well i started benching barbells and 135 was all i could handle. I have the strenght but the pain sucks. I dont want to push myself and tear something up.

18. I had to use the chest machines to try and get a workout. With machines it doesnt hurt as much. Maybe the angle, who knows.

19. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    for fish oil try iForce fish oil.. a lot of times its bundled together on sup retailers sites with joint help. its infused with mint so there is literally no fish burps.
    This. iForce fish oil and Joint Help have bundle deals, but I still have to chew gum afterwards. I'm not one with fish oil's and but I still have to take it down. Also try to take as much shoulder away from your chest workout. It's difficult to most people but I usually pinch my shoulder blades together when doing any chest presses. I've stuck with dumbbell press and it has done my shoulders wonders with a messed up AC Joint.

20. I used to be a big db user but got away from it. But youre right with db you can control the angle vise been stuck with barbells. It looks like im going to have to go back to db.

21. Quote Originally Posted by MRBoriqua2013 View Post
    I used to be a big db user but got away from it. But youre right with db you can control the angle vise been stuck with barbells. It looks like im going to have to go back to db.
    Main key is rest. If it seriously bothers you then have patience. I know it sucks and you want to jump in and lift but a repeat of the injury isnt worth it.

22. I had something like this before and went away on its own but this time its hanging around for longer.

23. So i woke up this morning with my shoulder really sore. Took the pills and some naproxen to help with the achin. Im going to have to go back to the Doc and really have them xheck it for me

24. have u been using ice?? there is a huge difference in heal time if u use it.
    This Spot For Sale

25. I have used it and some biofreeze stuff. It work for the moment but then back to aching
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Iforce joint help log
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 05-23-2013, 05:55 PM
  2. IForce Joint Help for FL3Xible joints
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 12-07-2012, 02:03 AM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-23-2012, 06:30 PM