IForce Joint Help

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. My only worry is that the joint help, will it be something temporary or will what ever you have will it go away. Is it one of those deals where you have to keep taking it


  2. im going to be 100% truthfull with you based on my own experiences using it. I have ran about 6-8 bottles of it and tell all my friends to try it. It is so versitle I find I can run it at higher doses to achieve pain relief when I get a flare up. can you dose it daily? absolutely, you will then reap the best of the benefits it offers. do u have to ?? no! a lot of time I myself will use it for acute pain relief and nothing else. other times when the joints are more aggravated I will run an entire bottle. im 41 yrs old and my dad is 65, he now uses it like me. basically I keep it on hand at all times incase of a flare up, but I find its so effective for me it literally seems to heal the problem with long lasting effects.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  3. double down with ice and rest .. puzo is right.. if you want relief give your body the rest it needs! and up your dose a little bit to see if that helps. if the pain persists, obviously do what your dr recommends.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   
       


  4. Ill switch around and see. I just dont wanted to be an addiction thing where i have to depend on it all the time.

  5. I know my sleeping patern sucks. I usually sleep on my side.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MRBoriqua2013 View Post
    Ill switch around and see. I just dont wanted to be an addiction thing where i have to depend on it all the time.
    are you using any AIs? also I don't think its habit forming... or id be habitual by now
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  7. What do you mean by Al's?

  8. Aromatase inhibitors. a lot of them make your joints hurt. even just sleeping on your shoulder funney, could make it hurt like hell.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  9. Im looking at the vitamin d3 with the joint help and ice

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MRBoriqua2013 View Post
    Ill switch around and see. I just dont wanted to be an addiction thing where i have to depend on it all the time.

    There are no psycological addictive properties of it that I am aware of.

    Mike

  11. Im glad. Im just the type of person like others that dont like taking pills if i dont have to.

  12. Well im back from a much needed vacation. Been taking the joint help 3/3 plus the vitamin d3. No pain at all as far as from my joints but my sun burn does no justice.

  13. I have very very short hair, practically bald.. my choice but I hate when i get sunburn on my head.. that hurts lol

  14. damn glad to hear there has been an improvement in your joint condition. always best to get a little rest and comeback strong!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  15. Can you use joint help together with animal flex or a product with some extra cissus? I have almost gone through 1 bottle of joint help and it as helped with my shoulder pain. But it feels like I need something more together with joint help to really help my joints/ligaments/tendon problems. Any suggestions? And another thing, do you need to take a break from joint help?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    Can you use joint help together with animal flex or a product with some extra cissus? I have almost gone through 1 bottle of joint help and it as helped with my shoulder pain. But it feels like I need something more together with joint help to really help my joints/ligaments/tendon problems. Any suggestions? And another thing, do you need to take a break from joint help?
    No, you don't need to take a break from it. You don't need extra cissus with it. You could take fish oil or something like Orange Triad that has additional joint support in it if you wanted to. Also, I spray my shoulders and knees every day with Joint Force - great product.
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate

  17. Well i finally decited to break down and see a specialist on wednesday about my shoulder. I did shoulders today and while i felt some dicomfort i was able to finish my work out but i found out taking some aleve qith naproxen seems to help with the pain a lot more.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MRBoriqua2013 View Post
    Well i finally decited to break down and see a specialist on wednesday about my shoulder. I did shoulders today and while i felt some dicomfort i was able to finish my work out but i found out taking some aleve qith naproxen seems to help with the pain a lot more.
    What did he say?? or do you mean your going this coming weds?

    Mike

  19. id be careful about stacking naproxen and ibuprophen. that's a disaster waiting to happen in your liver. same thing with Tylenol, only use 1 at a time. combining these nsaids is bad for your gutz!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  20. Ill be going on Wednesday.

  21. The ibuprofen and naproxen its already in one pill lime the aleve. I take two roughly every eight to twelve hours or when needed.

  22. 2 every day of aleve seems like a lot to me but then nsaids bother my gut.
    im curious why you keep doing shoulder work outs? give some time to heal before returning to normal lifting routines? or are u just being super cautious while doing them with light weight?
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  23. I have chose different workouts for my shoulders. It doesny bother me too much when i do military presses, it bothers me when i involve my front deltoids. Believe it or not for my size i can do an over head press with 225 but of scourse not now. I have stuck to lighter weight and more reps

  24. roger, keep the blood flowing. probably a good idea with the exception of anything that hurts. your taking 6 JHs a day still?
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MRBoriqua2013 View Post
    I have chose different workouts for my shoulders. It doesny bother me too much when i do military presses, it bothers me when i involve my front deltoids. Believe it or not for my size i can do an over head press with 225 but of scourse not now. I have stuck to lighter weight and more reps
    My shoulder pain only bothers me on incline bench!

    Mike

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Epolis13 View Post
    No, you don't need to take a break from it. You don't need extra cissus with it. You could take fish oil or something like Orange Triad that has additional joint support in it if you wanted to. Also, I spray my shoulders and knees every day with Joint Force - great product.
    Ok, Thanks for the reply.

  27. So i finally got my shoulder looket at. Turns out i have twndonitis/bursitis.

    Recomended therapy, rotator cuff exercises. No messed up bones or tendons or ligaments.

    I guess ill see where this goes.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MRBoriqua2013 View Post
    So i finally got my shoulder looket at. Turns out i have twndonitis/bursitis.

    Recomended therapy, rotator cuff exercises. No messed up bones or tendons or ligaments.

    I guess ill see where this goes.
    Good luck! I hope it gets better for you!
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

  29. Thank you. I appreciated.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    My shoulder pain only bothers me on incline bench!

    Mike
    mine keeps me from close grip and flat bench presses. fml
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  31. Have you gotten it looked at?

  32. Quote Originally Posted by MRBoriqua2013 View Post
    Have you gotten it looked at?
    Who is your post directed at?

    Mike

  33. Someone posted a message about their shoulders hurting when doing close grips and incline presses. Sorry not all up there with blogs, lol.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Iforce joint help log
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 05-23-2013, 05:55 PM
  2. IForce Joint Help for FL3Xible joints
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 12-07-2012, 02:03 AM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-23-2012, 06:30 PM
  4. Iforce joint help
    By WPD111 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-22-2012, 10:05 PM
  5. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 11:24 PM
Log in
Log in