image-1037526224.jpg

Edit, sorry, mods move to reviews

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In first. You are going to love Joint Help!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumping this up, you going to continue!?! What was the mod edit for!

Mike

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
my fav. ! cant wait to see how it treats ya!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
In!

napalm

napalm

Awards
Bumping this up, you going to continue!?! What was the mod edit for!

Mike
Oh yeah, I'm looking forward to this!

The edit was me, I asked easyJL to move it cause I'm an idiot and put it in the wrong forum.

This is my first cissus product, and I'm interested in the par actin (sp?) as well.

My surgical history is pretty well documented here, and I'm trying to hold off shoulder surgery #6. I think a cissus product can only help.

Nothing to report today other than a kinda weird taste when I burped, no big deal. Took as directed, 2 in the morning and 2 more at 3. No noticeable stim effect.

I started a training log a couple weeks ago. When I'm not on my phone I'll link it.

wrathman10

Awards
Totally in love I force products. Haven't tried there joint help but in the maker for some.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Day 2, nothing to report other than the weird taste when I burped isn't there today.

Next weeks training will be a good gauge, it's heavy week...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Totally in love I force products. Haven't tried there joint help but in the maker for some.

Joint help is very very good, and highly underrated IMO at what it does. People don't realize its immediate joint relief is the only one on the market.

Mike

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Joint help is very very good, and highly underrated IMO at what it does. People don't realize its immediate joint relief is the only one on the market.

Mike
^^^^ This. I combine it with glucosamine for an effect of immediate joint discomfort relief and joint rebuilding. I notice my nails grow incredibly fast as well while taking at 4 caps per day. I dial it back to 2 caps per day if the joints are feeling fine.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Day 4 squat day.

MCL's didn't seem to hurt today - something that's been going on for a while and is related to the width of my stance. My adductors are kind of developed and yank on my MCL's.

Have been taking as prescribed, around 8 am and 3, about an hour before training.

I've noticed no stim effect at all, no sides whatsoever.

I figured it'd take a few days to start working. I'll know a little more tomorrow.

So far so good...

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
In!

I had a knee replacement at 18 and use this stuff religiously. I notice it the most on heavy leg days (obviously), when my knees are under a lot of tension and weight. Looking forward to seeing the benefits you experience.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Day 5

Just walked 9 holes and my MCL's aren't bothering me a bit.

This is almost unheard of.

Could the supp be starting to kick in?

:)

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 squat day.

MCL's didn't seem to hurt today - something that's been going on for a while and is related to the width of my stance. My adductors are kind of developed and yank on my MCL's.

Have been taking as prescribed, around 8 am and 3, about an hour before training.

I've noticed no stim effect at all, no sides whatsoever.

I figured it'd take a few days to start working. I'll know a little more tomorrow.

So far so good...
Depends on the person and extent of the injury. Some of my friends noticed it the very next day whereas for me it took about a week or so.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Just walked 9 holes and my MCL's aren't bothering me a bit.

This is almost unheard of.

Could the supp be starting to kick in?

:)
yup, i've got a torn meniscus that i never took care of, doing any time of activity leaves me with a swollen knee, after about day 4 the swelling was visibly gone, cant wait to see how it keeps working!

napalm

napalm

Awards
day 6

i'm leaning towards joint help has kicked in. the every day pains i have after 14 orthopedic surgeries didn't bother me today. i trained db flat bench today and no issues with shoulders or elbows.

this is only week one, i'm really looking forward to week two...

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
day 6

i'm leaning towards joint help has kicked in. the every day pains i have after 14 orthopedic surgeries didn't bother me today. i trained db flat bench today and no issues with shoulders or elbows.

this is only week one, i'm really looking forward to week two...

:D... here to a pain free log :) wow 14 surgeries man...

napalm

napalm

Awards
Day 7

I gotta tell ya, my chronic aching MCL's aren't bothering me at all. Usually they hurt for 2 days after squatting.

First week impression:

I'm liking it...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7

I gotta tell ya, my chronic aching MCL's aren't bothering me at all. Usually they hurt for 2 days after squatting.

First week impression:

I'm liking it...
Awesome man! Thats my experience with joint help.. immediate effects but 4-7 days for maximum effects.. rid my body of all nagging injuries rather fast!

Mike

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man! Thats my experience with joint help.. immediate effects but 4-7 days for maximum effects.. rid my body of all nagging injuries rather fast!

Mike
Same here.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Mike
Same result here. Went from not being able to lift the arm past shoulder height to full mobility in 3 months. It's now part of my daily regiment.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Awesome stuff so far. Pretty incredible to see you're already experiencing a difference.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same result here. Went from not being able to lift the arm past shoulder height to full mobility in 3 months. It's now part of my daily regiment.
Yikes man, crazy improvements! Happy for you!!

Mike

napalm

napalm

Awards
Day 11

Everything was going great until I made a bad decision today: hack squats. Over the weekend everything felt great, MCL's were fine, brachialis was fine, everyday aches and pains weren't there. Even when squatting today, no pain. So what do I do? Hack squats =bad decision.

So, I'm attributing my MCL pain today to stupidity. Hack squats are out, back to narrow stance for assistance.

Still taking 2 after breakfast and 2 around 3. Don't see any need to increase since today was an anomaly...

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
you know if you're ever in pain and want relief now, u can pop all 4 at a time, when i would do wrestling practice, i would do 2 AM, go wrestle, then pop 4 after so i dont even risk feeling the pain after. worked wonders for me.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Day 13

I think the product has reached full effect. Everyday aches and pains are either gone, or diminished. MCL's were still aching after my stupid hack squat experiment yesterday so after the morning meal I popped 4 and BOOM...gone.

I can see joint help becoming a staple for me easily, more effective than glucosamine and msm. The par actin is the sleeper in joint help, it whacked my MCL pain yesterday...

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

I think the product has reached full effect. Everyday aches and pains are either gone, or diminished. MCL's were still aching after my stupid hack squat experiment yesterday so after the morning meal I popped 4 and BOOM...gone.

I can see joint help becoming a staple for me easily, more effective than glucosamine and msm. The par actin is the sleeper in joint help, it whacked my MCL pain yesterday...
Indeed it is. I think most people just see it as another cissus type product when cissus really isn't why you want to take it.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
awesome, love seeing the results. theres a reason why i love this product.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome, love seeing the results. theres a reason why i love this product.

Agreed.. if only more people knew how good joint help was!

Mike

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
How are you feeling, OP?

napalm

napalm

Awards
Still here! Sorry for no updates, went up to my bear camp to start getting it ready for sept.

Joint help is a rock star, I'm not even halfway through the bottle and I'm picking up some more this payday.

This is def a new staple for me...

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Still here! Sorry for no updates, went up to my bear camp to start getting it ready for sept.

Joint help is a rock star, I'm not even halfway through the bottle and I'm picking up some more this payday.

yeah buddy!, i honestly buy this out of my own pocket since its something i need on the daily.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

Same with me. It's hard for me to imagine being without it.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Sounds like we're all in the same boat!

napalm

napalm

Awards
The biggest surprise for me was the effect on my MCL pain. It's nonexistent now...

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
The biggest surprise for me was the effect on my MCL pain. It's nonexistent now...
My buddy had surgery on his knee, not sure exactly what for, but there was substantial swelling after the surgery. I gave him a bottle and he said the very next day he noticed a huge difference.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
awesome news about your MCL pain being nonexistent

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
I got Iforce Joint help, Iforce comepte and pre workout condense today.

I tried joint help for the first time and toke 4 caps directly, and when i was going to start train maybe around 90min after taking joint help my shoulder pain and my wrist pain that I have were almost non existing. amazing actually, and I was training shoulders. I also tried condense pre workout and Compete during my workout and I had some sick energy/focus, the pump was very good, did not wanted to leave the gym.
the only side effect I had was I were very speeded up, never felt that kind of speeded up feeling before and then the only stim that was in the products i toke was coffein and trimetylglycine. It was like I had taken a lot more then just 200mg coffein wich is the amount in condense in one serving.

Do you think that joint help maybe intesifed the stimulant (coffein/trimetylglycine) from condense, and made me very speeded up? I also drank a cup of coffee with a meal (rice cakes and honey) 30min efter taking joint help.

Maybe I should take 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps pre workout instead so that the stimulant effect joint help can have is less stronger? The only thing is that I dont eat in the morning (only coffee), doing IF and I break my fast at the afternoon.

Aint no problem taking joint help on a empty stomach?

Sorry if my english grammar is not the best. :)

napalm

napalm

Awards
Yes, it says exactly that on the label. And I haven't taken it on an empty stomach so I really don't know.

Good luck...

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I got Iforce Joint help, Iforce comepte and pre workout condense today.

I tried joint help for the first time and toke 4 caps directly, and when i was going to start train maybe around 90min after taking joint help my shoulder pain and my wrist pain that I have were almost non existing. amazing actually, and I was training shoulders. I also tried condense pre workout and Compete during my workout and I had some sick energy/focus, the pump was very good, did not wanted to leave the gym.
the only side effect I had was I were very speeded up, never felt that kind of speeded up feeling before and then the only stim that was in the products i toke was coffein and trimetylglycine. It was like I had taken a lot more then just 200mg coffein wich is the amount in condense in one serving.

Do you think that joint help maybe intesifed the stimulant (coffein/trimetylglycine) from condense, and made me very speeded up? I also drank a cup of coffee with a meal (rice cakes and honey) 30min efter taking joint help.

Maybe I should take 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps pre workout instead so that the stimulant effect joint help can have is less stronger? The only thing is that I dont eat in the morning (only coffee), doing IF and I break my fast at the afternoon.

Aint no problem taking joint help on a empty stomach?

Sorry if my english grammar is not the best. :)
Yes, try to take Joint Help as far away from stimulants as possible.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it says exactly that on the label. And I haven't taken it on an empty stomach so I really don't know.

Good luck...
Yes it do stand that it can boost the effect of stimulants, never thought it would make a cup of coffee and 200mg coffein feel like 3x more.

I am going to try a serving in the morning and one with my first meal, usually in the afternoon.

Okey.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same, or I'll take it pre-workout and decrease my stim intake. Love it! Awesome side effect to save money :)

Mike