Big pumps for a little guy (Hemavol/Conquer Log)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Next week I should be more into my routine as far as rest, timing, and overall quality sessions so I'll continue to keep everyone posted on progress... On a side note though is there any reason the container shape was changed? I'm getting closer an closer to the bottom and scooping isn't the easiest haha just thought I'd ask


  2. Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    Next week I should be more into my routine as far as rest, timing, and overall quality sessions so I'll continue to keep everyone posted on progress... On a side note though is there any reason the container shape was changed? I'm getting closer an closer to the bottom and scooping isn't the easiest haha just thought I'd ask
    I believe there were a few contributing factors, but for one it allowed us to have more wording. Also, the products you see in small containers are usually "concentrated" pre-workouts. With the amount of efficacious doses of our ingredients in Hemavol, it's not really concentrated
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   
       


  3. Well I know I don't have the biggest hands so I'm wondering how it was working out for the bigger guys. On a more relevant note I bumped it up to 2 scoops of hemavol and 2 of conquer and holy cow I forgot what a max dose of hemavol felt like... I did shoulders today

    Db press 65lbsx5 75lbsx3 85lbsx3
    Bbb db press 5x10 45lbs
    Face pulls 4x25 @ 35lbs
    Rear delts 4x10 @100
    Then finished with various lat and front raises at high reps / moderate weight



    Name:  image-3644919508.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  442.2 KB



    Name:  image-2608989596.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  454.7 KB

    My wife said I was extra vascular today

  4. Legs tomorrow and there is no way I'm doing 2 scoops

  5. You sir.. are truly a smart man.. I always back hemavol down on hamestring day haha

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   
       


  6. Bump?
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  7. Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    Legs tomorrow and there is no way I'm doing 2 scoops
    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    You sir.. are truly a smart man.. I always back hemavol down on hamestring day haha

    Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Bump?
    I think he did 2 scoops
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    I think he did 2 scoops

    Mehh.. I do 3.. baddass mode!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  9. Sorry I fell off in regards to logging but best believe I didn't stop killing it in the gym. After running through a tub of Conquer and Hemavol courtesy of iforce I know that this will definitely be purchasing this multiple times in the future.

    Taste 9/10- although it is a tad sweet, the fruit punch flavor is spot on like drinking a can of Hawaiian punch. No bad after taste, and the powder mixes without issue

    Energy 7/10- if you like, or should I say expect, the stim kick like in maximize intense you are going to be sadly disappointed. But if you are looking for a smooth, clean energy, without gitters give conquer a run and you will not be disappointed. Even without the usual endurance ingredients (ie beta alanine) the endurance with this I too notch

    Pumps 9/10- this score is for 2 scoops of conquer an 1 of hemavol. At this serving is what I ran 95% of the time until the last week and the whole time I was completely satisfied and impressed with the pumps, and overall vascularity. Then these last days at 2 scoops of each...:0 wow I got those borderline painful pumps that hemavol is famous for that lasted for hours.

    Overall 8/10 like I stated earlier this will not be the last time I run this and with optimal doses of ingredient like COP, agmatine, norvaline, and a very nice stim I will recommend this to anyone looking or a quality pre

  10. glad to hear such positive feedback! I love to train when im on this stuff so its no surprise to me you enjoyed it. but Im glad it aided in your efforts no less!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    Sorry I fell off in regards to logging but best believe I didn't stop killing it in the gym. After running through a tub of Conquer and Hemavol courtesy of iforce I know that this will definitely be purchasing this multiple times in the future.

    Taste 9/10- although it is a tad sweet, the fruit punch flavor is spot on like drinking a can of Hawaiian punch. No bad after taste, and the powder mixes without issue

    Energy 7/10- if you like, or should I say expect, the stim kick like in maximize intense you are going to be sadly disappointed. But if you are looking for a smooth, clean energy, without gitters give conquer a run and you will not be disappointed. Even without the usual endurance ingredients (ie beta alanine) the endurance with this I too notch

    Pumps 9/10- this score is for 2 scoops of conquer an 1 of hemavol. At this serving is what I ran 95% of the time until the last week and the whole time I was completely satisfied and impressed with the pumps, and overall vascularity. Then these last days at 2 scoops of each...:0 wow I got those borderline painful pumps that hemavol is famous for that lasted for hours.

    Overall 8/10 like I stated earlier this will not be the last time I run this and with optimal doses of ingredient like COP, agmatine, norvaline, and a very nice stim I will recommend this to anyone looking or a quality pre
    Is your tub done?
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  12. good stuff
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 12:59 AM
  2. supposed big trouble for kerry in mondays paper.
    By goldylight in forum Politics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 02:12 PM
  3. Big day for me tomorrow..
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-11-2003, 10:52 PM
  4. High Calorie breakfast for the "smaller guy"
    By Lifeguard in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 04:36 PM
Log in
Log in