Big pumps for a little guy (Hemavol/Conquer Log)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Bump?
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

2. Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    Legs tomorrow and there is no way I'm doing 2 scoops
    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    You sir.. are truly a smart man.. I always back hemavol down on hamestring day haha

Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Bump?
    I think he did 2 scoops
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    I think he did 2 scoops

Mehh.. I do 3.. baddass mode!

Mike

4. Sorry I fell off in regards to logging but best believe I didn't stop killing it in the gym. After running through a tub of Conquer and Hemavol courtesy of iforce I know that this will definitely be purchasing this multiple times in the future.

Taste 9/10- although it is a tad sweet, the fruit punch flavor is spot on like drinking a can of Hawaiian punch. No bad after taste, and the powder mixes without issue

Energy 7/10- if you like, or should I say expect, the stim kick like in maximize intense you are going to be sadly disappointed. But if you are looking for a smooth, clean energy, without gitters give conquer a run and you will not be disappointed. Even without the usual endurance ingredients (ie beta alanine) the endurance with this I too notch

Pumps 9/10- this score is for 2 scoops of conquer an 1 of hemavol. At this serving is what I ran 95% of the time until the last week and the whole time I was completely satisfied and impressed with the pumps, and overall vascularity. Then these last days at 2 scoops of each...:0 wow I got those borderline painful pumps that hemavol is famous for that lasted for hours.

Overall 8/10 like I stated earlier this will not be the last time I run this and with optimal doses of ingredient like COP, agmatine, norvaline, and a very nice stim I will recommend this to anyone looking or a quality pre

5. glad to hear such positive feedback! I love to train when im on this stuff so its no surprise to me you enjoyed it. but Im glad it aided in your efforts no less!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    Sorry I fell off in regards to logging but best believe I didn't stop killing it in the gym. After running through a tub of Conquer and Hemavol courtesy of iforce I know that this will definitely be purchasing this multiple times in the future.

Taste 9/10- although it is a tad sweet, the fruit punch flavor is spot on like drinking a can of Hawaiian punch. No bad after taste, and the powder mixes without issue

Energy 7/10- if you like, or should I say expect, the stim kick like in maximize intense you are going to be sadly disappointed. But if you are looking for a smooth, clean energy, without gitters give conquer a run and you will not be disappointed. Even without the usual endurance ingredients (ie beta alanine) the endurance with this I too notch

Pumps 9/10- this score is for 2 scoops of conquer an 1 of hemavol. At this serving is what I ran 95% of the time until the last week and the whole time I was completely satisfied and impressed with the pumps, and overall vascularity. Then these last days at 2 scoops of each...:0 wow I got those borderline painful pumps that hemavol is famous for that lasted for hours.

Overall 8/10 like I stated earlier this will not be the last time I run this and with optimal doses of ingredient like COP, agmatine, norvaline, and a very nice stim I will recommend this to anyone looking or a quality pre
    Is your tub done?

7. good stuff
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 01:59 AM
  2. supposed big trouble for kerry in mondays paper.
    By goldylight in forum Politics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 03:12 PM
  3. Big day for me tomorrow..
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-11-2003, 11:52 PM
  4. High Calorie breakfast for the "smaller guy"
    By Lifeguard in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 05:36 PM