Big pumps for a little guy (Hemavol/Conquer Log)

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First and foremost huge thanks to Iforce nutrition for the opportunity to log one of my favorites Hemavol and their new pre workout Conquer. I'm finishing up a mesocycle of 5/3/1 and plan to start back up on monday. Current body weight is 152lbs @5'7'' and 1rm are Bench:260, DL: 320, Squat: 225. I know my squats are lagging but I do go ass to the grass and sadly I only recently started training legs. there will be plenty of details and Pictures in this log so follow along and I'm always open to suggestions!

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
AWESOME cant wait to see how this stack treats you, pretty much reignited my love for going heavy again.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet.. im in!!

Mike

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Had my first workout today with hema and conquer. Stack is pretty amazing. Pump is insane

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to your reviews!!

Mike

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today marks a start of a new mesocycle, a new pre, and yesterday I finished my 8 weeks of Test powder and EP so I'll be doing this run of Conquer and Hemavol with no additional supplements (except post workout protein). Having been the first day today I started with the minimum 1 scoop of conquer and 1 scoop of hemavol. In the past I've preferred lemon drop but upon opening both containers there was a very familar smell I couldnt quite put my finger on. I mixed both in the same cup with 24 oz of water much to my surprise I enjoyed this better than both the watermelon and lemon hemavol and even the tangerine Compete. It was like I was drinking a can of Ohana punch. As far as the workout went drank my Pre aprox 20 min before I arrived to the gym and even on the drive there I could feel it starting to kick in. I didnt feel overly energetic but it was more like a "I'm ready to do this" kind of rush. Monday is chest day for me so I started with:

Flat BB bench: (160x5; 185x5; 205x8)
Incline DB bench: (60x10; 65x10; 70x10; 75x8)
BW Dips 60 sec rest between: 20, 17, 15, 12
Skull Crushers: 4 sets of 70x15

By the end of my second set of Incline DB's my pecs were 100% pumped and after my 1st set of dips my tri's were ridiculously stiff. all in all way more than what I had expected to get on the first workout! I may increase the conquer dose in the future but I will stay at 1 scoop of hemavol throughout. Pics to follow tomorrow's DL session

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Nice first review. I've done that flavor combo before and I loved it, too. The "I'm ready to do this" is a really good description of the feeling.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image-508650744.jpg

Here's a quick shot from after today's back day... Btw my tri's are still on fire from yesterday

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoulders were a great success today! I started with
OHP 3X5
Arnold's 40lbs for 15, 12, 10, 8 by this time my shoulders were as full and round as balloons being lean is great too because vascularity was insane.
Finished off with face pulls for long TUT,
Rest pause rear delt flies, and some trap work

image-1595811775.jpg

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now I blasting legs tomorrow and the pumps have even borderline painful... What dosing protocol would you guys suggest for leg???

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On Friday I decided to do 1.5 scoops of conquer for leg day... Ughhh because it was the first week of this new 5 3 1 meso cycle it was 3x5 for back squat I knew then DOMS were going to be ridiculous and after 5 sets of 10 for front squat I struggled to finish off calves... All in all great energy being able to push through it but it was a learning experience haha I'm just glad I didn't through any hemavol in there

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
How have your workouts been this past week?

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funny you should ask! I was just going to post that I have been using 2 scoops of conquer and still only one of the hemavol and pumps are consistently getting better and lasting longer. As far as stims go I really enjoy this over the almost overwhelming energy of maximize intense, really subtle but noticeable

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll make sure to post more pump pics later on in the week

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy Fourth of July to you all! So I'm on a beach security contract in Tahoe so no gym until Monday :( but on a brighter note I made some decent money and a ton of free food and our cabin was pretty fancy

image-1124804069.jpg

image-1725805097.jpg

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice bro, I was at the jersey shore, but id much rather be where you were lol

Mike

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Now that looks like a great way to spend the Fourth...and you have a great stack to come back to! :D

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
In for some post-4th updates :)

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey there anabolic nation!!! I decided to redo week 3 of this meso cycle and busted out bbb chest today. Surprisingly even without working out for almost a week I had virtually no loss in strength and had on of the biggest pumps today due to the fact that I'm super carbed up at the moment ??. Numbers looked like this:

Flat BB bench 3x3 (175;195;220x6)
Incline BB 5x10 135
BW dips 20;18;15;11
Decline SK 4x12 60
Close grip bench 3x10 135

Back tomorrow so legggooooo!!!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Hey there anabolic nation!!! I decided to redo week 3 of this meso cycle and busted out bbb chest today. Surprisingly even without working out for almost a week I had virtually no loss in strength and had on of the biggest pumps today due to the fact that I'm super carbed up at the moment ??. Numbers looked like this:

Flat BB bench 3x3 (175;195;220x6)
Incline BB 5x10 135
BW dips 20;18;15;11
Decline SK 4x12 60
Close grip bench 3x10 135

Back tomorrow so legggooooo!!!
I don't get the lego reference :p

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey there everyone! Sorry I've been a little slow with posting but I started a new warehouse job on Camp Pendleton and it is kicking my ass to say the least haha... 8 hours of lifting moving and sorting has got me to the point where cardio will no longer be needed. Although it is very nice because the gym is maybe 100 meters away from my work so I hit it up early in the morning for that pre work pump haha. I'm not going to lie but working out first thing in the AM with conquer is one of the only thing that keeps me going throughout the day. I know I always talk about the pumps and the focus but the stim aspect really shines now and that's saying a lot because I am very stim tolerant

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Next week I should be more into my routine as far as rest, timing, and overall quality sessions so I'll continue to keep everyone posted on progress... On a side note though is there any reason the container shape was changed? I'm getting closer an closer to the bottom and scooping isn't the easiest haha just thought I'd ask

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Next week I should be more into my routine as far as rest, timing, and overall quality sessions so I'll continue to keep everyone posted on progress... On a side note though is there any reason the container shape was changed? I'm getting closer an closer to the bottom and scooping isn't the easiest haha just thought I'd ask
I believe there were a few contributing factors, but for one it allowed us to have more wording. Also, the products you see in small containers are usually "concentrated" pre-workouts. With the amount of efficacious doses of our ingredients in Hemavol, it's not really concentrated :p

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I know I don't have the biggest hands so I'm wondering how it was working out for the bigger guys. On a more relevant note I bumped it up to 2 scoops of hemavol and 2 of conquer and holy cow I forgot what a max dose of hemavol felt like... I did shoulders today

Db press 65lbsx5 75lbsx3 85lbsx3
Bbb db press 5x10 45lbs
Face pulls 4x25 @ 35lbs
Rear delts 4x10 @100
Then finished with various lat and front raises at high reps / moderate weight

image-3644919508.jpg

image-2608989596.jpg

My wife said I was extra vascular today :)

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Legs tomorrow and there is no way I'm doing 2 scoops ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You sir.. are truly a smart man.. I always back hemavol down on hamestring day haha

Mike

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I fell off in regards to logging but best believe I didn't stop killing it in the gym. After running through a tub of Conquer and Hemavol courtesy of iforce I know that this will definitely be purchasing this multiple times in the future.

Taste 9/10- although it is a tad sweet, the fruit punch flavor is spot on like drinking a can of Hawaiian punch. No bad after taste, and the powder mixes without issue

Energy 7/10- if you like, or should I say expect, the stim kick like in maximize intense you are going to be sadly disappointed. But if you are looking for a smooth, clean energy, without gitters give conquer a run and you will not be disappointed. Even without the usual endurance ingredients (ie beta alanine) the endurance with this I too notch

Pumps 9/10- this score is for 2 scoops of conquer an 1 of hemavol. At this serving is what I ran 95% of the time until the last week and the whole time I was completely satisfied and impressed with the pumps, and overall vascularity. Then these last days at 2 scoops of each...:0 wow I got those borderline painful pumps that hemavol is famous for that lasted for hours.

Overall 8/10 like I stated earlier this will not be the last time I run this and with optimal doses of ingredient like COP, agmatine, norvaline, and a very nice stim I will recommend this to anyone looking or a quality pre

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
glad to hear such positive feedback! I love to train when im on this stuff so its no surprise to me you enjoyed it. but Im glad it aided in your efforts no less!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I fell off in regards to logging but best believe I didn't stop killing it in the gym. After running through a tub of Conquer and Hemavol courtesy of iforce I know that this will definitely be purchasing this multiple times in the future.

Taste 9/10- although it is a tad sweet, the fruit punch flavor is spot on like drinking a can of Hawaiian punch. No bad after taste, and the powder mixes without issue

Energy 7/10- if you like, or should I say expect, the stim kick like in maximize intense you are going to be sadly disappointed. But if you are looking for a smooth, clean energy, without gitters give conquer a run and you will not be disappointed. Even without the usual endurance ingredients (ie beta alanine) the endurance with this I too notch

Pumps 9/10- this score is for 2 scoops of conquer an 1 of hemavol. At this serving is what I ran 95% of the time until the last week and the whole time I was completely satisfied and impressed with the pumps, and overall vascularity. Then these last days at 2 scoops of each...:0 wow I got those borderline painful pumps that hemavol is famous for that lasted for hours.

Overall 8/10 like I stated earlier this will not be the last time I run this and with optimal doses of ingredient like COP, agmatine, norvaline, and a very nice stim I will recommend this to anyone looking or a quality pre
Is your tub done?