Genomyx Creignite

1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.98%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Picked up 3 when it hit Nutra on sale, I am a fan of MCC and this product looked promising. It has not let me down I am on tub #3.

Effectiveness: 9.5/10

Creatine is always effective and a winner here, this product has my 5 g daily dose along with other ingredients and benefits. Orotic acid is a great addition and makes this even better if you dose your creatine Preworkout like I do. Bloat was nonexistent as I am used to from most MCC products. Only reason this is not a 10/10 is because it isn't noticeably more effective than the reigning champ, monohydrate. That being said I still do prefer Creignite and maintained my PR's after the switch.

Taste: 10/10

I don't give a 10 lightly. If there is any room for improvement I don't. Some of you have probably read me saying it before in other threads though, hands down this is the best tasting supplement I have ever used. The juicy watermelon is to die for, overpowers all the bulk powders I have tried it with easily and is fantastic. I am borderline addicted.

Effective creatine product, no bloat, fantastic taste, extra effects on top. Love the product. Recommended to any MCC fans or people looking to try something new.
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Nice review, I'm considering this to.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Genomyx Creignite - Good Ish
    By mr.cooper69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 04-11-2013, 08:06 PM