BioCor and Double S Team up

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you in advance to BioCor for allowing me to try 3 of their products, Agmatine, Citrulline and Divamax. Unfortunately due to high levels of Creatinine in my kidneys I forwarded my creatine to DJBombsquad for review.

Quick review of me, former competitive bodybuilder, now husband, father and hardworking grunt (LOL). Degree in Nutrition and Exercise Physiology from Florida State University and now living in Boston proper.
5 weeks ago I bought a Fitbit Flex, yes I sold out but it has been a God Send. If you don’t know what it is, look it up. I have lost about 10 lbs in 5 weeks with it’s help.
Diet is on point and my goal is to lean out and try to preserve as much muscle as possible.
I generally work out upon rising, empty stomach and use a PWO, cup of coffee or something to give me a wake up boost.
Today since I was working from home, had breakfast and lifted about 2 hours later. Used 1 scoop of citrulline and 1 scoop of Agmatine, mixed in a shaker bottle with 6 oz of Fruitopia no calorie drink.It was quite bitter, not sure which product set this off but down the hatch.
Waited 20 minutes, watched an episode of The League then 10 minutes on treadmill of Supertroopers. Yes I have never seen this before.
Shoulders:
Warm up
2 sets of rotator cuff bends
4 sets of incline bench side laterals (5lb, 10lb, 15lb, 15lb)
4 sets of Plate incline raises (25, 25, 35, 35)
4 sets of rear laterals (high reps 25-30), (5 lbs, 5, 10, 10)

Days of lifting heavy are over, it is all about angles and form.

Abs
Hanging leg raise (4 sets)
Lying crunches (4 sets)
Opposite knee to elbows (4 sets)
Just had a protein shake and popped the Divamax
Good workout today, Felt strong, shoulders felt tight (skin wise), perhaps a combo of leaning out, and the 2 BioCor products….

Some pictures will be forthcoming as well.

Stay tuned.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A quick look into my world

Sccops are really small but not complaining at all!

agmatine_(361x640).jpg
Citrulline_(449x640).jpg
combo_(640x361).jpg

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Another look

- Where the Muscle Magic Happens
- How to Kill Time
- Where the Fat Loss Magic Happens

gym_(361x640).jpg
treadmill_(361x640).jpg
TV_(640x361).jpg

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm pretty anti-go heavy nowadays myself. Its not worth it for ego, and just leads to injuries. Then again, i'm old :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm pretty anti-go heavy nowadays myself. Its not worth it for ego, and just leads to injuries. Then again, i'm old :D
lol...not that old!!!

subbed...i think this stack should be well suited for your goals double S....most loggers are seeing more endurance and recovery.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pretty excited myself. I know there is generally a few days for the Agm to take effect.

Anyone know if heat effects agm or cit as I was thinking of adding to my coffee but I guess I can always do a cold cafe if need be

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pretty excited myself. I know there is generally a few days for the Agm to take effect.

Anyone know if heat effects agm or cit as I was thinking of adding to my coffee but I guess I can always do a cold cafe if need be
that is a good question...i am curious also.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Morning all,

Tried mixing the Ci/Agm with an iced coffee which had spenda and flavored milk, still very bitter but again on with the show.

Started my morning with HIT Treadmill 15 mins, fluctuating between 4/6 mph, watched SuperTroopers.

Quick set of Bi's, all exercises performed with elbows behind my back

Wide Grip Straight bar, 45lb, 55, 65, 70
Shoulder width Curl Bar 25, 55, 65, 65
Reverse forearm curls - straight bar - 2 sets no weight

Again felt good, nice clean energy, arms felt full. Can't wait until this stuff really sets in...I think next Monday will start 2 scoops of the Agm

Have a great day

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Morning all,

Tried mixing the Ci/Agm with an iced coffee which had spenda and flavored milk, still very bitter but again on with the show.

Started my morning with HIT Treadmill 15 mins, fluctuating between 4/6 mph, watched SuperTroopers.

Quick set of Bi's, all exercises performed with elbows behind my back

Wide Grip Straight bar, 45lb, 55, 65, 70
Shoulder width Curl Bar 25, 55, 65, 65
Reverse forearm curls - straight bar - 2 sets no weight

Again felt good, nice clean energy, arms felt full. Can't wait until this stuff really sets in...I think next Monday will start 2 scoops of the Agm

Have a great day
just as an experiment you might try 1 of those scoops of agmatine before bed.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just as an experiment you might try 1 of those scoops of agmatine before bed.
I read that, maybe one of your posts or someone else. So do you personally do a serving at night and again prior to workout?

I workoput first thing in the morning fasted so this may work out well.:wave2:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I read that, maybe one of your posts or someone else. So do you personally do a serving at night and again prior to workout?

I workoput first thing in the morning fasted so this may work out well.:wave2:
my 1st experience with agmatine was MAN"S blue print, when it 1st came out dinoii recommended a before bed dose...i have been using it this way ever since.

to answer your question...yes a before workout/before bed dose is how i would do it!!!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello All,

Long day as I m jut getting back from a fied trip with my daughter.

Anyway quick update

Decided to take 1 scoop of Agm prior to bed.

Got up this mornng and mixed another scoop with Citr in one of my PWO's that does not have either. Flavorsactully wored out wll due to the bitter flavor of this PWO.

Legs today - long overdue after nursing a knee injruy for the last 3 weeks.

Things went very well

Lef extensions, 65, 65, 75
Squats (I do not lock out at the top bt just keep going to keep stress on the quads) 115, , 135, 185, 185
Stair runs with 10 lbs plates, walk up every 2 stairs (13 total) run down - 4 sets

Definitely a winded morning, heartracing, sweat pooring = great day!

Enjoy the weekend

Currently looking for guests and listener Q&A

http://supp-talk.blogspot.com/

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thx. Enjoy the weekemd

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Morning A.M

Great Monday morning, 2 scoops AG, 1 scoop CitMal and PWO

Back today

4 sets pull ups close grip palms in hold at top for 5 count and slow descend
4 sets single Barbell rows 25.35.45.55
Straight Bar 4 sets 115
Lat Pull downs wide grip 95,105,115,125

Hard workout to the point I was almost breathless but great feeling.

Now workout today; Tuesday - just cardio....

Enjoy the day

Kevin-Levrone-2_sized.jpg

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Morning All,

Progress continues to move nicely.

Yesterday was 20 mins on treadmill HIT for 20 mins

Hamstrings,

Stiff legged with Curl Bar 35, 55, 115, 115, 115
Lunges 4 sets of 10, 10 lb plate

Another 10 mins of cardio, 10 degree incline, 3.5 mph

Abs

Decided to do 2 scoops of Agm, 1 scoop Citmal and PWO

Intensity was there, loved it but after about 30 mins post workout, eyes felt heavy, alot of pressure couldn't focus so 2 scoops may have been too much. Will tailor back to one scoop.

Thurs:

10 mins of treadmill, 4 mph (no HIT today)
Triceps

Skullcrushers 35, 55, 75, 65,55
Incline close grip bench 65, 85, 105, 105
Band pushdowns, palms facing in 2 sets

Like butter baby.

I also continue to use the Divamax, can't quite say I am noticing much, perhaps there is an attenuation period?

Anyone going to the Hartford Pro Show this weekend?

Lastly, I would like to introduce you to my future wife, she doesnt know it yet.

alex small 2.jpg
alex small.png

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am noticing better mood and slight increase in libido...it might take 3 weeks to fully kick in, good thing is you get over 5 weeks out of a bottle of divamax!!!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

Day off from training and cardio...strictly Divamax

We are currently a week and a half in and I am quite pleased.

As I may or may not have mentioned, I am currently cutting - in a deficit of 5-700 calories per day, bodyfat is slowly dropping and belt/jeans are becoming looser.

What I have noticed thus far - my muscles seem to still say full, bi's, pecs, shoulders etc but abs are getting tighter so I definitely see where this might be an additionally great product when dieting and trying to spare lean muscle.

Focus is good, & lifts are nicely going up

Anyone going to the Hartford show tomorrow?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

Day off from training and cardio...strictly Divamax

We are currently a week and a half in and I am quite pleased.

As I may or may not have mentioned, I am currently cutting - in a deficit of 5-700 calories per day, bodyfat is slowly dropping and belt/jeans are becoming looser.

What I have noticed thus far - my muscles seem to still say full, bi's, pecs, shoulders etc but abs are getting tighter so I definitely see where this might be an additionally great product when dieting and trying to spare lean muscle.

Focus is good, & lifts are nicely going up

Anyone going to the Hartford show tomorrow?
nice results on a cut, back in the day test boosters were very popular while cutting.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great day today. Daughter had swim class at the Y and when in Rome, decided to work out there today. I love my personal gym but it’s nice to mix things up with fresh faces and new equipment.
Chest today – mixed 1 scoop of agm, citmal in water. Note to self, don’t brush your teeth then take Agm, definitely not a pleasant taste. Changed it up a bit, instead of slamming it like I generally do, decided to slam ½ and sip the rest during my workout.

Incline DB’s 35, 50, 60,60 (8-12 range)
Flat DB’s 60, 65, 70, 70 (8-12 range)
Machine press stacked weight – 90, 110, 125
Cable crossovers heavy then immediate drop set 40/30lbs, 50/30, 60/30

Seated Calf raises – 4 sets
Standing calf raises 4 sets
Awesome day, had a cup of coffee and oatmeal 1 ½ hrs prior. As I sit here, should doesn’t feel right but heck , no pain.

Also went to the Hartford show today, kind of a disappointment, not as much swag, not as many companies…oh well.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
nice chest and calf day!like the rep range...volume!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nice chest and calf day!like the rep range...volume!
Thx. Just like you, its not about the weight but rather the quality and effort put forth.

Have a great weekend

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wondering if it would be wise to ATM in post workout shake?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And on the 7th day, I trained! :bigok:

Prior to workout Agm + Citmal + water = heavy weights

Legs today, always fun when training semi fasted

2 sets leg extensions 35 lbs - 20 reps......let the blood flow

Squats (wide and deep, never pausing at the top)
115,135, 165, 185, 205 then drop 165, 115 (deep where I feel my hammy pulling)

Leg extensions

35 lbs - 50 reps
35 lbs - 41 reps
35 lbs - 52

5 mins of 3mph treadmill.

Have a great Sunday, gonna crawl up the stairs to have my Protein shake!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
like to see how you have your gym setup. do you have a rack or smith machine? shoot me some pictures if you can . i have minimal space to add on but it would save me a lot of time running if i could stock my own space.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
like to see how you have your gym setup. do you have a rack or smith machine? shoot me some pictures if you can . i have minimal space to add on but it would save me a lot of time running if i could stock my own space.
Look at first page of this thread as I have pics. Powertec half cage. You can buy lat pulldown but due to my drop ceiling no hood for me. For let's I use machine at office gym. Plates off of Craig's list and leg extension that locks into the bench. Works for me

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Look at first page of this thread as I have pics. Powertec half cage. You can buy lat pulldown but due to my drop ceiling no hood for me. For let's I use machine at office gym. Plates off of Craig's list and leg extension that locks into the bench. Works for me
lol....i have a basement full of top notch equiptment i bought at yards sales and from ad's in newspaper....around febuary is best time to buy, lol.....all of those failed new years resolutions!!! i am a hoarder, every time i see something bb'ing related i buy it, and my wife says i never get rid of anything---she is right, lol.

makes no sense to me to pay retail when you can buy hardly used stuff for pennies on the dollar!!! some of my iron weights might be dinged and rusty, but 50lbs is still 50 lbs!!!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Keep it up double s! Sorry I haven't been around much. We are getting ready to launch a new product and its been a bit hectic.
Thx. Can you share what's in the pipeline?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Moring All,
Short week, M-W then off to the Berskhires for a few days of R&R.
Decided to pop a thermo and spooned down a scoop of Agm and Citmal
20 minutes HIT, 4mph then 5/6 mph, 2 degree incline
Quick biceps,
Used my rubber bands today
4 sets of biceps curls 20 reps
4 sets of hammers
2 sets wrist curls, straight bar, palms facing the floor
Nice pump all around, BF continues to drop nicely, aside from the beer and ice cream last night (not together of course) but I have learned that I eat soo clean that the simple sugars I take in occasionally from things like Ice Cream, fill me out nicely.
As an aside, shoulder is nicely tweaked from the chest workout…guess I’ll have to train legs more this week.

Take it light!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
En fuego yesterday.

Daughter had swin class so again when in Rome, use the YMCA gym.

Decided to make a concoction of BCAA, Agm and Citmal. Slammed 1/2 prior to lifting then sipped the rest

heather small.png

Back

Lat pulldowns, wide grip to front - 110, 120, 140, 150
V bar pull downs - 110, 120, 140, 160
Lat Rows DB - 50, 55, 60, 55
Cable rows, small straight bar, pulling to sternum - 110, 120, 130, 130

Abs

Let me say back felt very pumped and kind of snug, liked the new blend I created......

Off today,definitely need it!

Just watched Anger management...had to share another hottie.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Happy 3rd everyone

Short and sweet this morning

PWO with a shot of AGM and CitMal

15 minutes HIT Treadmill

Supersetting Tri's and Quads

Tri's
Incline bench close grip - 45, 55, 65, 75
Supersetted with Leg Extensions 35 lbs for 30-40 reps (5 sets)

35 lb DB plate - behind the head extensions 4 sets

Will be offline for the next few days on vacation. Body definitely needs some R&D. Thanks for reading and Happy 4th

[video=youtube;isk6cYwrXAU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isk6cYwrXAU[/video]

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Happy 3rd everyone

Short and sweet this morning

PWO with a shot of AGM and CitMal

15 minutes HIT Treadmill

Supersetting Tri's and Quads

Tri's
Incline bench close grip - 45, 55, 65, 75
Supersetted with Leg Extensions 35 lbs for 30-40 reps (5 sets)

35 lb DB plate - behind the head extensions 4 sets

Will be offline for the next few days on vacation. Body definitely needs some R&D. Thanks for reading and Happy 4th

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isk6cYwrXAU
Right back at you..rained out our fireworks for tonight though that sucks.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Right back at you..rained out our fireworks for tonight though that sucks.
Thx for reading. I am jealous as you seem to have a lot more interaction on your thread then I do in mine

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
enjoy the vacation!!!!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Thx for reading. I am jealous as you seem to have a lot more interaction on your thread then I do in mine
I think that sometimes when I see someone else's. hell if someone wants to read it that's fine if not that's cool too. I am doing for the company that sponsored me and if not I am doing for me. if someone gets something from it then my job is done, and if I get something to learn from experienced lifters then I am all the better for it. You got experience dude I listen to what guys like you have to say about training. and I am better for it! happy a great 4th and thank a veteran! this is a double posting so disregard the earlier one.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry man, just hard to keep up with all the threads plus offer advice in other sections :D

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thx guys. I am just bustin ur u know what's. I know u guys are reading from afar and appreciate it. You definitely have my vote as a great company and I generally don't give a truly glowing reference.

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thx guys. I am just bustin ur u know what's. I know u guys are reading from afar and appreciate it. You definitely have my vote as a great company and I generally don't give a truly glowing reference.

Thanks double s! We really appreciate that! Its tough starting out and getting a loyal following! We are bringing out something new soon so we've been busy with that recently!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks double s! We really appreciate that! Its tough starting out and getting a loyal following! We are bringing out something new soon so we've been busy with that recently!
Speaking of, would love to have you on on my podcast. If you are interested we can pm/talk off line

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
everyone at BioCor have a great fourth don't work enjoy family and friends and celebrate why we get to do what we do!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
After 2 1/2 days of Sun, outdoor/indoor pools and mild gluttony/drinking, back in the saddle today although somewhat hard. You eat VERY good for weeks and it takes 2 days to totatally pollute the system, not complaining at all but I am sure you all know what this is about.

Agm/Citmal and coffee......can't get out of my own funk today so going super light for reps

Chest (embarrassed to put weights)

5 sets decline 20-25 reps
5 sets flat bench 18-20 reps

Workout shake....Enjoy your Sat!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After 2 1/2 days of Sun, outdoor/indoor pools and mild gluttony/drinking, back in the saddle today although somewhat hard. You eat VERY good for weeks and it takes 2 days to totatally pollute the system, not complaining at all but I am sure you all know what this is about.

Agm/Citmal and coffee......can't get out of my own funk today so going super light for reps

Chest (embarrassed to put weights)

5 sets decline 20-25 reps
5 sets flat bench 18-20 reps

Workout shake....Enjoy your Sat!
I had a day like that yesterday.went in to do chest and did flat then incline then left lol was so tired from the 4th and work all week.