BioCor and Double S Team up

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. And on the 7th day, I trained!

    Prior to workout Agm + Citmal + water = heavy weights

    Legs today, always fun when training semi fasted

    2 sets leg extensions 35 lbs - 20 reps......let the blood flow

    Squats (wide and deep, never pausing at the top)
    115,135, 165, 185, 205 then drop 165, 115 (deep where I feel my hammy pulling)

    Leg extensions

    35 lbs - 50 reps
    35 lbs - 41 reps
    35 lbs - 52

    5 mins of 3mph treadmill.

    Have a great Sunday, gonna crawl up the stairs to have my Protein shake!


  2. like to see how you have your gym setup. do you have a rack or smith machine? shoot me some pictures if you can . i have minimal space to add on but it would save me a lot of time running if i could stock my own space.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    like to see how you have your gym setup. do you have a rack or smith machine? shoot me some pictures if you can . i have minimal space to add on but it would save me a lot of time running if i could stock my own space.
    Look at first page of this thread as I have pics. Powertec half cage. You can buy lat pulldown but due to my drop ceiling no hood for me. For let's I use machine at office gym. Plates off of Craig's list and leg extension that locks into the bench. Works for me

  4. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Look at first page of this thread as I have pics. Powertec half cage. You can buy lat pulldown but due to my drop ceiling no hood for me. For let's I use machine at office gym. Plates off of Craig's list and leg extension that locks into the bench. Works for me
    lol....i have a basement full of top notch equiptment i bought at yards sales and from ad's in newspaper....around febuary is best time to buy, lol.....all of those failed new years resolutions!!! i am a hoarder, every time i see something bb'ing related i buy it, and my wife says i never get rid of anything---she is right, lol.

    makes no sense to me to pay retail when you can buy hardly used stuff for pennies on the dollar!!! some of my iron weights might be dinged and rusty, but 50lbs is still 50 lbs!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  5. Keep it up double s! Sorry I haven't been around much. We are getting ready to launch a new product and its been a bit hectic.
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below.

    Thyro-T2 Thyroid Hormone Fat Burner
    - REGENER-X Pain Relief Spray
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by BioCor View Post
    Keep it up double s! Sorry I haven't been around much. We are getting ready to launch a new product and its been a bit hectic.
    Thx. Can you share what's in the pipeline?

  7. Moring All,
    Short week, M-W then off to the Berskhires for a few days of R&R.
    Decided to pop a thermo and spooned down a scoop of Agm and Citmal
    20 minutes HIT, 4mph then 5/6 mph, 2 degree incline
    Quick biceps,
    Used my rubber bands today
    4 sets of biceps curls 20 reps
    4 sets of hammers
    2 sets wrist curls, straight bar, palms facing the floor
    Nice pump all around, BF continues to drop nicely, aside from the beer and ice cream last night (not together of course) but I have learned that I eat soo clean that the simple sugars I take in occasionally from things like Ice Cream, fill me out nicely.
    As an aside, shoulder is nicely tweaked from the chest workout…guess I’ll have to train legs more this week.

    Take it light!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Thx. Can you share what's in the pipeline?
    Not yet
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below.

    Thyro-T2 Thyroid Hormone Fat Burner
    - REGENER-X Pain Relief Spray

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BioCor View Post
    Not yet
    No problem. Can't wait to see and perhaps test for you. Again very pleased thus far

  10. En fuego yesterday.

    Daughter had swin class so again when in Rome, use the YMCA gym.

    Decided to make a concoction of BCAA, Agm and Citmal. Slammed 1/2 prior to lifting then sipped the rest

    Name:  heather small.png
Views: 62
Size:  93.2 KB

    Back

    Lat pulldowns, wide grip to front - 110, 120, 140, 150
    V bar pull downs - 110, 120, 140, 160
    Lat Rows DB - 50, 55, 60, 55
    Cable rows, small straight bar, pulling to sternum - 110, 120, 130, 130

    Abs

    Let me say back felt very pumped and kind of snug, liked the new blend I created......

    Off today,definitely need it!

    Just watched Anger management...had to share another hottie.

  11. Happy 3rd everyone

    Short and sweet this morning

    PWO with a shot of AGM and CitMal

    15 minutes HIT Treadmill

    Supersetting Tri's and Quads

    Tri's
    Incline bench close grip - 45, 55, 65, 75
    Supersetted with Leg Extensions 35 lbs for 30-40 reps (5 sets)

    35 lb DB plate - behind the head extensions 4 sets

    Will be offline for the next few days on vacation. Body definitely needs some R&D. Thanks for reading and Happy 4th


    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code AM10 to save 10%off your order
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  12. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Happy 3rd everyone

    Short and sweet this morning

    PWO with a shot of AGM and CitMal

    15 minutes HIT Treadmill

    Supersetting Tri's and Quads

    Tri's
    Incline bench close grip - 45, 55, 65, 75
    Supersetted with Leg Extensions 35 lbs for 30-40 reps (5 sets)

    35 lb DB plate - behind the head extensions 4 sets

    Will be offline for the next few days on vacation. Body definitely needs some R&D. Thanks for reading and Happy 4th

    YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isk6cYwrXAU
    Right back at you..rained out our fireworks for tonight though that sucks.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    Right back at you..rained out our fireworks for tonight though that sucks.
    Thx for reading. I am jealous as you seem to have a lot more interaction on your thread then I do in mine
    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code AM10 to save 10%off your order
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  14. enjoy the vacation!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Thx for reading. I am jealous as you seem to have a lot more interaction on your thread then I do in mine
    I think that sometimes when I see someone else's. hell if someone wants to read it that's fine if not that's cool too. I am doing for the company that sponsored me and if not I am doing for me. if someone gets something from it then my job is done, and if I get something to learn from experienced lifters then I am all the better for it. You got experience dude I listen to what guys like you have to say about training. and I am better for it! happy a great 4th and thank a veteran! this is a double posting so disregard the earlier one.

  16. Then lets change that!! @thebigt @R1balla @EasyEJL


    Happy 4th!!!
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below.

    Thyro-T2 Thyroid Hormone Fat Burner
    - REGENER-X Pain Relief Spray

  17. sorry man, just hard to keep up with all the threads plus offer advice in other sections
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  18. Thx guys. I am just bustin ur u know what's. I know u guys are reading from afar and appreciate it. You definitely have my vote as a great company and I generally don't give a truly glowing reference.
    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code AM10 to save 10%off your order
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  19. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Thx guys. I am just bustin ur u know what's. I know u guys are reading from afar and appreciate it. You definitely have my vote as a great company and I generally don't give a truly glowing reference.

    Thanks double s! We really appreciate that! Its tough starting out and getting a loyal following! We are bringing out something new soon so we've been busy with that recently!
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below.

    Thyro-T2 Thyroid Hormone Fat Burner
    - REGENER-X Pain Relief Spray

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BioCor View Post
    Thanks double s! We really appreciate that! Its tough starting out and getting a loyal following! We are bringing out something new soon so we've been busy with that recently!
    Speaking of, would love to have you on on my podcast. If you are interested we can pm/talk off line
    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code AM10 to save 10%off your order
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  21. When things calm down, absolutely!
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below.

    Thyro-T2 Thyroid Hormone Fat Burner
    - REGENER-X Pain Relief Spray

  22. everyone at BioCor have a great fourth don't work enjoy family and friends and celebrate why we get to do what we do!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    everyone at BioCor have a great fourth don't work enjoy family and friends and celebrate why we get to do what we do!
    You too!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  24. After 2 1/2 days of Sun, outdoor/indoor pools and mild gluttony/drinking, back in the saddle today although somewhat hard. You eat VERY good for weeks and it takes 2 days to totatally pollute the system, not complaining at all but I am sure you all know what this is about.

    Agm/Citmal and coffee......can't get out of my own funk today so going super light for reps

    Chest (embarrassed to put weights)

    5 sets decline 20-25 reps
    5 sets flat bench 18-20 reps

    Workout shake....Enjoy your Sat!
    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code AM10 to save 10%off your order
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  25. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    After 2 1/2 days of Sun, outdoor/indoor pools and mild gluttony/drinking, back in the saddle today although somewhat hard. You eat VERY good for weeks and it takes 2 days to totatally pollute the system, not complaining at all but I am sure you all know what this is about.

    Agm/Citmal and coffee......can't get out of my own funk today so going super light for reps

    Chest (embarrassed to put weights)

    5 sets decline 20-25 reps
    5 sets flat bench 18-20 reps

    Workout shake....Enjoy your Sat!
    I had a day like that yesterday.went in to do chest and did flat then incline then left lol was so tired from the 4th and work all week.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 465
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 12:26 AM
  2. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 02:47 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 08:39 PM
  4. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 12:10 PM
Log in
Log in