A very stimul8ed Mattys4

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Hi guys so Ill be Beta-testing finaflex Stimul8. 10 servings Ill probably give one or two to the wife (docbrown) so we can get a few opinions on this thread here.

Today is day one.

18 days out from competing for my IFBB pro card at Team Universe

First off thought I would have a $hitty workout today I had a last minute photo shoot and really had to dry out fast no diuretics just hoodied up stepmill and sauna so that really took a toll on me yesterday. Also carbed up big time to look full at the shoot dirty style probably like 600c yesterday so I had quite the sugar hangover this morning

My stim use lately has been

75 mg ephedrine ED
2-3 scoops OEP powder ED
200-400mg caffeine ED

First impressions

Mixed well one scoop in shaker 8oz water just swirled it around mixed perfect
Taste was great I like apple

now to the good stuff since those have no relevance towards effectiveness

Stim factor = mind blown, I wasn't expecting much since ive been running quite a few stims lately but dayyyuum this was great
Hang time = Jordan status 7 hours after first dose was scared to take ephedrine pre PM cardio session ( I did though successfully)
Pumps..... I take 50g vitargo or glycofuse pre and another 50 or so intra so I get crazy pumps and veins regardless so nothing to note here
Mood enhancement.... this was something I noticed not sure if it was from the total workout domination or actual mood enhancement from the product something il keep an eye on though

I did feel pretty uncomfortable and irritable before 4-5 hours after dosing doubt its related to the product most likely has to do with recovering from the drying out process yesterday and excess carb intake

Todays workout

Push day
12 sets chest
9 sets shoulders
9 sets triceps

65 minutes total

PM
20 minutes HIIT 12 sets calves.

Ill try to keep this about stimul8 but if anyone wants more details about my diet and training or contest prep please ask.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks good and to feel it like that after being on that much other stims it is quite impressive!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In Matty... interested in your thoughts on stimul8 but also anything else you wanna share..

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
you win!!!

Looks good and to feel it like that after being on that much other stims it is quite impressive!
yes this stuff is strong I was fired up today. Impressive since my preworkout lately has been 25mg ephedrine 1 scoop oep

In Matty... interested in your thoughts on stimul8 but also anything else you wanna share..
Stimul8ed was a good first experience I think itll be better tomorrow since my diet is on point today and Ill be properly hydrated. Feel free to ask whatever wasme I can talk abot anything LOL

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That much stim after E for your normal PWO? Mmmmm, sounds good.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Following as always....show us what you got champ:)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
In for the matty pro card.

I can't wait for this stuff

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I guess I'll sit in on this :)

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Another bad ass workout

back rear delts traps bis

33 sets total 65 minutes

Killed it today

Again very impressed with the power of this stuff I need more rene had some today too so its going too fast LOL

Strong long lasting stim factor, not that dirty stim out of breath feeling its really nice and clean and strong

Things I noticed was frequent cold chills and goosebumps, sweating my ass off at the gym and being cold LOL. Don't think this is a negative effect just something ive noticed today and yesterday

Heres some Pimp shots from my photo shoot on Monday (Jamie Dominic Photography)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are the third beta I've seen experiencing cold chills. How did the doc like it?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I always either get cold chills or cold hands from stronger stims. Figured the chills are from an uncharacteristically hot body and light sweat being hit by cooler air.

Matt these pics are awesome, already saw them on facebook but still impressed every time I see them.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
You are the third beta I've seen experiencing cold chills. How did the doc like it?
Doc is in the office being a Dr. I cant go in there LOL ill ask her later first update was slight nausea but passed quickly an strong stim effect she used it pre work though not preworkout so Im sure we will get a better opinion tomorrow.

Ya crazy cold chills and just cold in general had to sweat suit up at home to stop shivering

I always either get cold chills or cold hands from stronger stims. Figured the chills are from an uncharacteristically hot body and light sweat being hit by cooler air.

Matt these pics are awesome, already saw them on facebook but still impressed every time I see them.
Thanks Kleen Jamie Domininc my favorite photographer... I have another shoot with him next week. well the 29th

I usually don't get the cold chills from stims even ephedrine, this is a strong stim and good strong doesn't feel "dirty" to me anyway.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
DocBrowns cliffnotes

1) slight nausea after about 20 minutes but subsides fast
2) strong stim factor
3) lots of staying power
4) rough crash after about 5hours

Ive also noticed that when I take my stims before my PM workout 7-8 hours after Stimul8 they seem to have no effect. I will try 1/2 scoop stim8 pre PM wprkout tomorrow see how that goes

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
A little.vascular today..... It was leg dat

Attachments

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where are you sitting, BF% wise Matty? Just out of curiosity.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would say about Ripped as fug%.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Easily sub 6%

Ripped and vascular bud!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another bad ass workout

back rear delts traps bis

33 sets total 65 minutes

Killed it today

Again very impressed with the power of this stuff I need more rene had some today too so its going too fast LOL

Strong long lasting stim factor, not that dirty stim out of breath feeling its really nice and clean and strong

Things I noticed was frequent cold chills and goosebumps, sweating my ass off at the gym and being cold LOL. Don't think this is a negative effect just something ive noticed today and yesterday

Heres some Pimp shots from my photo shoot on Monday (Jamie Dominic Photography)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/6ro1.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/829/bidx.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/546/rzs1.jpg/
Amazing pics...very cool, like they just came out of the FLEX magazine...

Stimul8 treating you well I see:)...can't wait for it myself.....well, when I get things organised around here.....

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
quick update very busy day last minute photo shoot and then my dads retirement party tonight.

Took stimul8 about 20 minutes after preworkout meal. I waited about 45 the last two days.

Taking it closer to food negated some of the effects. I got no cold chills or crash, but also the DAMN THIS $HIT IS STRONG feeling wasn't there either. was able to take 50mgs ephedrine and 2 scoops oep throughout the day as well where as the last 2 days I was so stimmed out I was scared to take any more for 6-8hours LOL

Oh ya my preworkout meal is..

~30g WPI
~40g vitargo
~1tbs natty PB

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you are pretty stim tolerant.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you are pretty stim tolerant.
I would benefit from a period of.time free of stims.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I would too, I feel like crap when I don't have the EC stack running through me..
Im going to take two weeks off i think after this next show. But i definitly agree that ec makes daily activities much easier

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you think it messes with the metabolism a bit much though? I find if i come off an take a break from it. I instantly gain bodyfat.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I'm on day three of no stims whatsoever lol. Not too bad really. A few headaches but those will diminish. EC stack is hard to come off of and I felt like garbage for two days then it levels out.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on day three of no stims whatsoever lol. Not too bad really. A few headaches but those will diminish. EC stack is hard to come off of and I felt like garbage for two days then it levels out.
I find when I take a break from EC it takes me 4-5 days to shake that dragging my a$$ feeling, where I just want to fall asleep all day.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I find when I take a break from EC it takes me 4-5 days to shake that dragging my a$$ feeling, where I just want to fall asleep all day.
I may have been that for me too. I'm all honesty I was in a serious food coma during that so it was hard to tell. Lol. I'm doing real well right now actually day three and no headaches thus far. BP was a bit elevated so I kicked the stims for a while. ;-)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I bet the being close to the Peanut Butter could knock some of the edge off of it.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I bet the being close to the Peanut Butter could knock some of the edge off of it.
I'm going to mix my Stimul8 on a spoon with PB and have a Stimul8 popsicle. Mmmmmmm

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
27 working sets today. Chest/shoulders/tris 60 minutes total

Focus and intensity were great some cold chills but they seem to be less powerfull

Side.note i felt shrink wrapped today doing cable.flys my skun felt like it was going to tear it was awesome lol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice nice. Tight skin for the win.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Im going to take two weeks off i think after this next show. But i definitly agree that ec makes daily activities much easier
if you been on stim product for a long duration which I would assume (thruout prep?), you may want to take more than 2 weeks off when you're done showing..
who needs a fatburner or stims in PCT and/or after-show recovery timeframe?
push the cals and get your energy from foods for awhile...

looking great, as usual!

I'm going to mix my Stimul8 on a spoon with PB and have a Stimul8 popsicle. Mmmmmmm
lol

disclaimer: we do not advise consuming Stimul8 in this fashion

:D

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
if you been on stim product for a long duration which I would assume (thruout prep?), you may want to take more than 2 weeks off when you're done showing..
who needs a fatburner or stims in PCT and/or after-show recovery timeframe?
push the cals and get your energy from foods for awhile...

looking great, as usual!

:D
Hey thanks man. I have two more shows in august so no break for me until after that. Two weeks mental health break from heavy stims and fat burners then right back into prep mode

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Last day so sad......

I need more of this like now

Final review will be up soon

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Keen for review

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like this one was a major win with you Matt.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
damn, already? time just flew by, must be stimul8ed as well..
:run:

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The doc was sharing in his endeavor I believe.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welllllll?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
So i had saved one scoop for a special.occasion.... Dafaq happened in here???? Weird

Attachments

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yes matty - we have seen that a few of the testers have experienced this same thing..we have already taken steps to diagnose and rectify the issue
thanks for providing additional feedback on such

speaking of feedback: a request, if you would please post up final review, I know you've been busy with shows and whatnot no worries, but we need to gather all this feedback now so we can release the product for retail in timely fashion

thank you in advance for your attention and follow-thru!