Reggie's Powering Through PCT with Purus Labs

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 82929
First off wanna give a huge thanks to Grambo and all the awesome people at Purus Labs for running such an awesome promo!!
I will be logging Purus Labs Condense Crisp Apple Flavor along with Dpol powder Custard Creme flavor. I am 1 week into my current cycle and will start my pct in 3 weeks. Wanted to get the log started however!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
First :)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know you'll do the stack proud. One of my favorites.
Absolutely brother and thank you!! Very pumped for this stack! I've never tried the Dpol powder so stoked about that as well, and Custard Creme sounds delish!!!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371598637.135535.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371598668.834202.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371598714.384590.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371598783.406709.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371598822.495004.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371598849.579042.jpg

A few pics of the goods! I gotta say as far as looks of the packaging, Purus Labs is bringing sexy back ;)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump.... Just cause

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One more week fellas!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Way pumped! Read good things about this stack!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I think I have a chubby Lmao can't wait bro

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I miscounted day 27 of 30 today.
I apologize for it taking so long Grambo but promise to do ya proud!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up fellas?? I feel a storm brewing today because I can hear the Thunder and see the Lightning!!! Today will be day 1 and I want to lay out the pct that I will be running.

1 scoop Crisp Apple Condense
1 scoop Custard Creme Dpol with a mutilvitamin
30 minutes daily prior to training
1 scoop Bcaa's Intra
1 scoop of Whey Protein Post

Fish Oil 2/2/2/2
Hawthorn Berry 3/3/3/3
Milk Thistle 3/3/3/3
CreaTrona 5/5/5/5
Erase OG 0/0/3/2/2/1
Serm 25/25/12.5/12.5

Will be training chest today. Going to obviously try my best to keep both the strength and lean muscle gains that I have aquired over the last 30 days.
I will be doing mostly drop, tri, and quad sets with very limited rest between sets.
My splits will generally be
Chest
Back/Shoulders
Biceps/Triceps
Legs
Repeat
After the second week I will be incorporating cardio 3-4 days a week as well
Ready to get this rockin!!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in. I mean 1/2 my buds are freeking Purus reps so I may as well. lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In because I love Purus, because I love your last cycle log (like the rest of your logs), & because you da man big Reg! Gonna slay this PCT :bandit:

FWIW, nothin wrong with goin a little heavier & less volume/more rest in pct to help keep gains & strength. Gonna be impossible to lift the same volume with the same intensity as on, so not a bad time to bump the weight a little heavier & take more rest. Yo volume on cycle was ra-dic-a-lous brohemoth!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for greatness
Thanks for coming on board Drew, I hope it lives up to expectations!!

In because I love Purus, because I love your last cycle log (like the rest of your logs), & because you da man big Reg! Gonna slay this PCT :bandit:

FWIW, nothin wrong with goin a little heavier & less volume/more rest in pct to help keep gains & strength. Gonna be impossible to lift the same volume with the same intensity as on, so not a bad time to bump the weight a little heavier & take more rest. Yo volume on cycle was ra-dic-a-lous brohemoth!
Thanks for Joining Hyde, I was working my ass off on that Androgenix :)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1
What's up hommies?? Started this off with chest today. Worked more on negatives today, still keeping rest periods to a minimum. Mixed the Condense and Dpol in 8oz of water. Taste wasn't too bad although I think tomorrow I will drink them separately. Did experience a little stomach discomfort but this is a usual reaction to DAA for me.

Incliine Db Bench 3-5 second negs
45x10x3 warm up
70x10
80x8x2
70x10

Incline Flys 3-5 second negs
40x10x2 warm up
55x10x3

Decline BB Bench
135x10 8 second negs
225x6 5 second negs
245x5 3 second negs
135x15

Cable Crossover Ladders start at the top for 10 reps, lower to the middle for 10 reps, then to bottom for 10 reps=1 set
Really focused on form and flexing at the bottom of each rep 4 sets

Pec Dec Burnouts
100x25x3 8 second rests between sets

Felt great today, had a really good pump going on!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hells ya

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for noods!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can be a little larger! Only kidding! In for keeping the gains.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2
Weight Pre Training 182
Trained back and shoulders today, feeling good so far!!

Face Down Incline Db Rows
45x10x3 warm up
55x10
60x10x2
55x10

Bent Over Db Rows per side
60x10
80x10
110x10
125x8
110x10
80x10

Face Pull Ladders lowest for 10 to middle for 10 to highest for 10=1 set
4 sets@ 42.5

Close Grip Lat Pulls
130x10x2

Full Range Pull Downs
110x12x2

Standing Db Press alternating arms
40x20
50x16x3

Delt Destroyers
(40x30 + 30x15 + 25x10)x4

Barbell Shrugs
135x15
225x10x2
315x8x2
135x15

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm just a lil guy lol!!
Hahahaha really? I'd say a mid 300's raw benchpress isn't anything to scoff at for a guy your height, nevermind sporting a full 6-pack 24/7. And of those that can, how many are granddads to boot?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahahaha really? I'd say a mid 300's raw benchpress isn't anything to scoff at for a guy your height, nevermind sporting a full 6-pack 24/7. And of those that can, how many are granddads to boot?
Lol had to drop the grandpa on me :p just playin, thanks bro I gotta admit I do feel pretty good for a guy my age

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not just for a gpa; lot of guys would kill for your conditioning. You're looking good, period, Reggie.

All homo :shhh:

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not just for a gpa; lot of guys would kill for your conditioning. You're looking good, period, Reggie.

All homo :shhh:
Thanks bro, I love it when you sweet talk me ;)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for pillow talk

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3
Worked a 13 hour day today, was originally scheduled to train bis and tris but have to work another 13 hour day tomorrow and figured I'd be too beat to train legs tomorrow so decided to train them today. Wasn't able to hit it as hard as I'd like to have, but had a good night non the less.

Squats
135x10x3
225x10
315x6x2
225x10

Hammer Leg Extentions
90x10
180x10
200x10x2
180x10

Hammer Iso Hamstring Curls weight is per side
35x15
50x10x3
35x15

DB Lunges
40x10
50x10
60x10

Like I said not my best, but my legs and feet were killing me before I even got to the gym. Will plan the next leg day on a day off from work. I will be working three 13 hour days a week so that gives me plenty of days off to hit legs hard!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
13 hour days suck! I assume the weight for DB lunges is per arm? Only messing with you! Nice job!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3
Worked a 13 hour day today, was originally scheduled to train bis and tris but have to work another 13 hour day tomorrow and figured I'd be too beat to train legs tomorrow so decided to train them today. Wasn't able to hit it as hard as I'd like to have, but had a good night non the less.

Squats
135x10x3
225x10
315x6x2
225x10

Hammer Leg Extentions
90x10
180x10
200x10x2
180x10

Hammer Iso Hamstring Curls weight is per side
35x15
50x10x3
35x15

DB Lunges
40x10
50x10
60x10

Like I said not my best, but my legs and feet were killing me before I even got to the gym. Will plan the next leg day on a day off from work. I will be working three 13 hour days a week so that gives me plenty of days off to hit legs hard!!
you killed it dude! My feel have been killing me for weeks. I think it's because I squat and DL on almost bare concrete wearing only socks. I might be getting stress fractures, or at least it feels like it. probably need to do something about that

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you killed it dude! My feel have been killing me for weeks. I think it's because I squat and DL on almost bare concrete wearing only socks. I might be getting stress fractures, or at least it feels like it. probably need to do something about that
Ever try squat shoes? These saved my feet. I used to DL in socks as well.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ever try squat shoes? These saved my feet. I used to DL in socks as well.
nope, but it's on my list of things to get in addition to a better belt and knee wraps

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
nope, but it's on my list of things to get in addition to a better belt and knee wraps
A serious weightbelt is a must if you lift heavy. I don't mean something from Gasp, I mean something from Titan, Inzer, etc. You'll need the real deal for your powerlifting meet you're training for next year, & they only allow certified brands/gear to be run anyway so you might as well invest now & get used to your belt.

Plus an awesome belt is just that - I'd trade any supplement or cycle I've ever done for my Titan Longhorn leverbelt. Best purchase ever.

And if you can't afford Oly shoes, try some Converse chucks. Bought a pair last week now that I'm squatting 5x/wk (all the oldschool guys swear by em for squatting/pulling if not barefoot) & they're awesome. No support, can feel everything thru the bottom, uncomfy & weird looking as hell - but they flat out work like nobody's business with a bar in your hands or on your shoulders.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never really thought about shoes playing a big factor but totally makes sense the way you described it Hyde. I have a belt but fail to use it. I probably should though.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you aren't squatting very heavy (5 reps or less) it really is just a comfort thing: squat in anything you feel comfy & stable in, provided it's not flimsy. Where you get into trouble is trying to spread your knees & drive thru the sides of your feet in a heavy powersquat & your cloth Pumas shift off the sole and you nearly roll off your shoe with a 90% of 1RM load on your shoulders. That scared the pee out of me :sad3:

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you aren't squatting very heavy (5 reps or less) it really is just a comfort thing: squat in anything you feel comfy & stable in, provided it's not flimsy. Where you get into trouble is trying to spread your knees & drive thru the sides of your feet in a heavy powersquat & your cloth Pumas shift off the sole and you nearly roll off your shoe with a 90% of 1RM load on your shoulders. That scared the pee out of me :sad3:
Ya that would frickin suck!! I usually don't squat that heavy anymore anyways. My knees have been worrying me a bit.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You don't need to squat super heavy if size is the prize anyway - and strength will increase with added mass, regardless.

Just saw that you're a BPS Rep now in your sig - congratulations brother! Nice line-up of products by them.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just saw that you're a BPS Rep now in your sig - congratulations brother! Nice line-up of products by them.
Reggie is a BPS rep? Congrats brother, you earned it!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A serious weightbelt is a must if you lift heavy. I don't mean something from Gasp, I mean something from Titan, Inzer, etc. You'll need the real deal for your powerlifting meet you're training for next year, & they only allow certified brands/gear to be run anyway so you might as well invest now & get used to your belt.

Plus an awesome belt is just that - I'd trade any supplement or cycle I've ever done for my Titan Longhorn leverbelt. Best purchase ever.

And if you can't afford Oly shoes, try some Converse chucks. Bought a pair last week now that I'm squatting 5x/wk (all the oldschool guys swear by em for squatting/pulling if not barefoot) & they're awesome. No support, can feel everything thru the bottom, uncomfy & weird looking as hell - but they flat out work like nobody's business with a bar in your hands or on your shoulders.
I love my ATP wrist wraps. Going to get their lever belt and knee wraps too.

I like to squat and DL in socks, but if shoes are a must I like my vibrams

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established