Reggie's Powering Through PCT with Purus Labs

Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Reggie my man. Haven't stopped in a log of yours in a while. You have truly been dedicated bro. I ve seen some amazing changes in your physique, keep powering through. Doing some "logging" justice too.
    What's up bro?? Thank you and thanks for stopping in!!
    Life's a garden, dig it


  2. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Ooohhh, new squat!!
    What is a jefferson squat?
    Check out this video
    http://youtu.be/Kk0aAaBPc40
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Check out this video
    http://youtu.be/Kk0aAaBPc40
    Wow, thanks. That sure is different. Gonna try these next leg day!

    Great leg workout brother!

  4. Also just known as the Jefferson lift, if you've ever heard that also. Kind of a squat/deadlift hybrid (they use so many similar muscles anyway). Boy you'll feel it different though - you'll wear out faster in areas you wouldn't on a traditional pull or squat movement. Painful as a volume finisher on leg day - and not just because they smack you in the nuts every single rep

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Also just known as the Jefferson lift, if you've ever heard that also. Kind of a squat/deadlift hybrid (they use so many similar muscles anyway). Boy you'll feel it different though - you'll wear out faster in areas you wouldn't on a traditional pull or squat movement. Painful as a volume finisher on leg day - and not just because they smack you in the nuts every single rep
    I may have to try these
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    I may have to try these
    I wouldn't go heavier than 5RM til you get used to them (personally, I wouldn't ever use them as my primary leg movement) because it can be easy to pull with the weight misaligned or not keep your back safe when it's extremely heavy/you're very fatigued. That's just personal experience talking tho.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I wouldn't go heavier than 5RM til you get used to them (personally, I wouldn't ever use them as my primary leg movement) because it can be easy to pull with the weight misaligned or not keep your back safe when it's extremely heavy/you're very fatigued. That's just personal experience talking tho.
    It's a lift IMO that you keep pretty light. Really feel it in my glutes today!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  8. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Check out this video
    http://youtu.be/Kk0aAaBPc40
    Awkward... Looks like a wiener... I mean winner!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Awkward... Looks like a wiener... I mean winner!
    Feels awkward to but really works the hams and glutes. Still sore this morning .
    Life's a garden, dig it

  10. Didn't train last night as soon as I got off work I went down to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally. If you ride or just like to party your ass off that is the place to go. It's always the first full week in August and the town literally goes from 7000 people to around 700,000 people with tons of concerts, cool bikes, and half naked women!!
    http://m.motorcycle-usa.com/737/Moto...ally-2013.aspx
    Life's a garden, dig it

  11. Day 26
    Did some fasted chest training at home today. Weight was 172.5 pre training but again I don't feel "smaller"

    Incline DB Bench
    3x15
    3x12
    3x10

    Flat DB Bench Pyramid
    6x10

    Decline DB Bench
    4x10

    Incline DB Around The Worlds
    3x15

    Flat Bench Flyes
    3x12

    Incline Flyes
    4x10

    Definitely do not have another 4 days left of the Dpol, 2 days tops and probably 3 days left of the Condense. Very happy with the way this last 26 days have gone so far!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  12. So much volume, so little time to annihilate chest....

    What flavor of Condense you have again? Tried a 1 scoop sample of the Berry flav right before a date a month or so ago - tasted great, not too sweet, & my arms were vascular just walking around. Was looking more full without even lifting on it lol

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    So much volume, so little time to annihilate chest....

    What flavor of Condense you have again? Tried a 1 scoop sample of the Berry flav right before a date a month or so ago - tasted great, not too sweet, & my arms were vascular just walking around. Was looking more full without even lifting on it lol
    Love that saying!! I have the crisp apple. When mixed with the custard cream Dpol kinda taste like apple pie ala mode
    Life's a garden, dig it

  14. That sounds really great mixed together honestly, even before you suggested the apple pie moniker. I thought the berry was pretty refreshing, so I could see apple following suit well enough.

    Got some Dpol tabs for the next pct

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    That sounds really great mixed together honestly, even before you suggested the apple pie moniker. I thought the berry was pretty refreshing, so I could see apple following suit well enough.

    Got some Dpol tabs for the next pct
    It is pretty tasty. I really like the Dpol powder. I mean the tabs are great too but kinda big for my liking "that's what she said"
    Life's a garden, dig it

  16. I tried a sample of the custard DPOL. Good stuff.

  17. Nice chest workout btw, gotta love the volume. I can feel the burn from here.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Nice chest workout btw, gotta love the volume. I can feel the burn from here.
    Thanks Drew! I had a great pump going on!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  19. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376101154.938200.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  64.0 KB
    Post training pic from today
    Life's a garden, dig it

  20. SMHS! What a change from the old you! Awesome brother, just awesome!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    SMHS! What a change from the old you! Awesome brother, just awesome!
    Thanks bro!! I appreciate that! My wife could care less lol and I'm never happy so its nice to hear it from someone who puts in work and knows how much we bust our ass to get to where we are!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  22. Day 27
    Fasted bis and tris today. Weight pre training was 170.4 must have had a lot of water to shed. Tried a new "bicep blast" routine for standing dbs and it kicked my butt!!

    Vbar Pushdowns
    warmup sets x 2
    Stack x 10x3

    Rope Pushdowns held for 3 seconds at the bottom of each rep
    4x12

    Alternating Arm Standing Tri Extentions ss with Incline Skull Crushers
    4x10 per

    Standing Bicep Curls Alternating Arms Bicep Blasts
    30x10 + 35x10 + 40x10 + 35x10 + 30x10
    30x8 + 35x8 + 40x8 + 35x8 + 30x10
    30x8 + 35x7 + 40x6 + 35x7 + 30x8
    Had to take a 2 minute rest after these to recoup for a few. Can see why they are named what they are. One word INTENSE!!! Will go with lower weight next time so I can complete 10 reps per each weight.

    Wide Grip Cable Curls
    4x12

    Hammer Curls
    3x10
    Life's a garden, dig it

  23. Having an epic cheat meal tonight. Spaghetti with homemade breaded pork meatballs.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  24. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Having an epic cheat meal tonight. Spaghetti with homemade breaded pork meatballs.
    Sounds great, enjoy!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Sounds great, enjoy!
    Thanks man, it was delish!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  26. Ok so feeling way too guilty from eating my cheat meal, so I'm gonna hit some shoulder training!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  27. Lmao why did I know you were gonna say something like that???

    Cheat meal sounds great, & you're looking jacked & swoll Reg. Looking phenomenal, def showing some new muscle addition from this past cycle.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Lmao why did I know you were gonna say something like that???

    Cheat meal sounds great, & you're looking jacked & swoll Reg. Looking phenomenal, def showing some new muscle addition from this past cycle.
    Thanks buddy! Muscles feel fuller and showing more vascularity for sure. Wish I had good lighting my veins really don't show in the pics like they do in person. My 13 year old always says "Eww dad your veins shouldn't stick out like that!" Lol I tell her that I bust my butt to have those veins showing so well

    I did get a some great shoulder training in last night after said epic cheat meal.
    Seated DB Press
    3x15
    1x12
    1x10
    1x8
    1x5

    Front Raises ss with Side Laterals Seated
    4x12

    Shrugs
    3x12

    Finished it off with a 10 pound db in each hand, throwing jabs for 1 minute then 30 seconds rest x 3
    That was an awesome way to finish it off. Couldn't hardly lift my arms afterwards!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  29. Day 28
    Took a little over half a scoop today of the Dpol to try to make it the full 30 days and I'm not ready to run out of that delicious custard creme flavor
    Trained Back today once again fasted. I did manage to put a couple pounds back on as I was 172.5 pre training this morning.

    Wide Grip Lat Pulls
    4x10

    Seated Rows
    3x10

    Stiff Arm Pushdowns
    5x10

    Face Pull Ladders
    10x10

    Stair Climber lvl 14 fat burner mode for 10 mins
    Bike lvl 8 for 10 mins.

    My right nipple has been itchy most of the day and trying not to mess with it is driving me crazy, but I am doing my best.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  30. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Day 28
    Took a little over half a scoop today of the Dpol to try to make it the full 30 days and I'm not ready to run out of that delicious custard creme flavor
    Trained Back today once again fasted. I did manage to put a couple pounds back on as I was 172.5 pre training this morning.

    Wide Grip Lat Pulls
    4x10

    Seated Rows
    3x10

    Stiff Arm Pushdowns
    5x10

    Face Pull Ladders
    10x10

    Stair Climber lvl 14 fat burner mode for 10 mins
    Bike lvl 8 for 10 mins.

    My right nipple has been itchy most of the day and trying not to mess with it is driving me crazy, but I am doing my best.
    What's up with the itchy nip? Are you able to get labs? You think maybe E is high?
    I guess I am spoiled being a Army Medic at a clinic. If I feel the need I just put my own labs in and drive 2 miles to have it drawn.

    Nice workout, PCT is treating you well.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CBR's ride with Purus Labs D-pol (Sponsored)
    By cbr1000rr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 01:15 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 01:54 PM
  3. Getting Marinated with Purus Labs Muscle Marinade!
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 07:42 PM
  4. Recycle with Purus Labs
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 10:01 PM
  5. MrJ gets RECYCLEd with Purus Labs(sponsored)
    By Mrjustin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-23-2009, 01:16 AM
Log in
Log in