Reggie's Powering Through PCT with Purus Labs - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

Reggie's Powering Through PCT with Purus Labs

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    SMHS! What a change from the old you! Awesome brother, just awesome!
    Thanks bro!! I appreciate that! My wife could care less lol and I'm never happy so its nice to hear it from someone who puts in work and knows how much we bust our ass to get to where we are!
    Life's a garden, dig it

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 27
    Fasted bis and tris today. Weight pre training was 170.4 must have had a lot of water to shed. Tried a new "bicep blast" routine for standing dbs and it kicked my butt!!

Vbar Pushdowns
    warmup sets x 2
    Stack x 10x3

Rope Pushdowns held for 3 seconds at the bottom of each rep
    4x12

Alternating Arm Standing Tri Extentions ss with Incline Skull Crushers
    4x10 per

Standing Bicep Curls Alternating Arms Bicep Blasts
    30x10 + 35x10 + 40x10 + 35x10 + 30x10
    30x8 + 35x8 + 40x8 + 35x8 + 30x10
    30x8 + 35x7 + 40x6 + 35x7 + 30x8
    Had to take a 2 minute rest after these to recoup for a few. Can see why they are named what they are. One word INTENSE!!! Will go with lower weight next time so I can complete 10 reps per each weight.

Wide Grip Cable Curls
    4x12

Hammer Curls
    3x10
    Life's a garden, dig it
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Having an epic cheat meal tonight. Spaghetti with homemade breaded pork meatballs.
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Having an epic cheat meal tonight. Spaghetti with homemade breaded pork meatballs.
    Sounds great, enjoy!
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Sounds great, enjoy!
    Thanks man, it was delish!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Ok so feeling way too guilty from eating my cheat meal, so I'm gonna hit some shoulder training!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Lmao why did I know you were gonna say something like that???

Cheat meal sounds great, & you're looking jacked & swoll Reg. Looking phenomenal, def showing some new muscle addition from this past cycle.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Lmao why did I know you were gonna say something like that???

Cheat meal sounds great, & you're looking jacked & swoll Reg. Looking phenomenal, def showing some new muscle addition from this past cycle.
    Thanks buddy! Muscles feel fuller and showing more vascularity for sure. Wish I had good lighting my veins really don't show in the pics like they do in person. My 13 year old always says "Eww dad your veins shouldn't stick out like that!" Lol I tell her that I bust my butt to have those veins showing so well

I did get a some great shoulder training in last night after said epic cheat meal.
    Seated DB Press
    3x15
    1x12
    1x10
    1x8
    1x5

Front Raises ss with Side Laterals Seated
    4x12

Shrugs
    3x12

Finished it off with a 10 pound db in each hand, throwing jabs for 1 minute then 30 seconds rest x 3
    That was an awesome way to finish it off. Couldn't hardly lift my arms afterwards!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Day 28
    Took a little over half a scoop today of the Dpol to try to make it the full 30 days and I'm not ready to run out of that delicious custard creme flavor
    Trained Back today once again fasted. I did manage to put a couple pounds back on as I was 172.5 pre training this morning.

Wide Grip Lat Pulls
    4x10

Seated Rows
    3x10

Stiff Arm Pushdowns
    5x10

Face Pull Ladders
    10x10

Stair Climber lvl 14 fat burner mode for 10 mins
    Bike lvl 8 for 10 mins.

My right nipple has been itchy most of the day and trying not to mess with it is driving me crazy, but I am doing my best.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Day 28
    Took a little over half a scoop today of the Dpol to try to make it the full 30 days and I'm not ready to run out of that delicious custard creme flavor
    Trained Back today once again fasted. I did manage to put a couple pounds back on as I was 172.5 pre training this morning.

Wide Grip Lat Pulls
    4x10

Seated Rows
    3x10

Stiff Arm Pushdowns
    5x10

Face Pull Ladders
    10x10

Stair Climber lvl 14 fat burner mode for 10 mins
    Bike lvl 8 for 10 mins.

My right nipple has been itchy most of the day and trying not to mess with it is driving me crazy, but I am doing my best.
    What's up with the itchy nip? Are you able to get labs? You think maybe E is high?
    I guess I am spoiled being a Army Medic at a clinic. If I feel the need I just put my own labs in and drive 2 miles to have it drawn.

Nice workout, PCT is treating you well.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    What's up with the itchy nip? Are you able to get labs? You think maybe E is high?
    I guess I am spoiled being a Army Medic at a clinic. If I feel the need I just put my own labs in and drive 2 miles to have it drawn.

Nice workout, PCT is treating you well.
    Thanks Drew! Not sure bro, it doesn't itch today. I upped my erase dose so I think that helped or maybe it was just in my head. Gyno is the last effin thing I want to get. It's never been an issue for me before so I don't know
    Life's a garden, dig it
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Was going to take tonight off from training but that just seems silly so going to hit up some chest after supper.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376357274.924365.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  49.1 KB
    That moment when.....
    Life's a garden, dig it
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Day 29
    Chest night or I should say sweat night!!! Went lower weights tonight utilizing drop and tri sets

Incline Db Bench Drop Sets
    40x15x3 warm ups
    (60x10 drop 45x10)x4

Flat Db Bench drop set with Flat Bench Flyes
    (60x10 drop 50x10 + 40x10 flyes)X4

Decline DB Bench
    60x20x3

Incline Flyes Drop Set
    (40x10 drop 30x10)x4

So as the picture before shows I ran out of Dpol tonight let's have a moment of silence............ok so tomorrow will be the last day of Condense and I will be training legs. Nipple itchiness seems to have passed at least for today anyway.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Dang man...logs almost over
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Dang man...logs almost over
    That tends to happen once I start posting.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Day 30
    Well fellas like football in February all good things must come to an end. This has been a very fun 30 days and I have really enjoyed logging this stack. I appreciate everyone's input, encouragement and support. You guys are what keep me on my toes and for that I thank you!! Once again thank you Grambo and Purus Labs for giving me the opportunity to log this stack over the last month. I feel that it really had a positive effect on my pct!!
    Trained legs tonight lower back is pretty stiff so went relatively light again and upped my sets and reps. My rest periods were a little longer than I like but I was pretty whooped before I even got to the gym.

Squats
    135x10x2
    225x10x3
    275x5x3
    295x5x2

Hack Squats
    90x10x3
    180x10x3
    360x8x4

Hammer Leg Extentions
    7x10

Jefferson Squats
    135x10x5

Stair Climber lvl 15 for 8 minutes this really finished off leg day with a bang. Tomorrow is going to suck!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Final Review
    Life's a garden, dig it
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Oh hell yea! You the man!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Oh hell yea! You the man!
    Thanks AB!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Started a video log if any of you guys wanna come follow along. Time to get shredded!!
    Getting Shredded with DCP 2.0
    Life's a garden, dig it
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Nice review!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Nice review!
    Thanks bro!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CBR's ride with Purus Labs D-pol (Sponsored)
    By cbr1000rr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 12:15 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 12:54 PM
  3. Getting Marinated with Purus Labs Muscle Marinade!
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 06:42 PM
  4. Recycle with Purus Labs
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 09:01 PM
  5. MrJ gets RECYCLEd with Purus Labs(sponsored)
    By Mrjustin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-23-2009, 12:16 AM