Reggie's Powering Through PCT with Purus Labs

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    No worries on the DCP brother - different things work for different people, and diet/training/lifestyle are key to any outcomes.

    Agmatine I usually hear dosed around 1g, 2x/day (with the cinnamon, with the biggest carb meals). This combo sounds more like it's for repartioning effects/fat attenuation than cutting, however. As for the cinnamon, I know you can get capped cinnamon & extracts at the supermarket in the vitamin aisles. Unsure on dosing, will employ it at some point (prob next pct or off time following). Cinnamon is fairly cheap, and guaranteed a good pump taking the agmatine with carbs if nothing else.

    Holy dropset volume, Batman!
    Thanks Hyde! Trying to lift my shaker after training was rough!!
    Life's a garden, dig it


  2. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Looked up bulk ag how much do you usually take at a time?
    I like 1-2g. Depends on the day. 2g on shoulder day is suicide. Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    I like 1-2g. Depends on the day. 2g on shoulder day is suicide. Lol
    Serious pumps huh?
    Life's a garden, dig it

  4. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Serious pumps huh?
    Serious as a heart attack. Lol. Talking hanging from the pull up bars between sets painful
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Serious as a heart attack. Lol. Talking hanging from the pull up bars between sets painful
    Nutra has it for 12 bucks for 25g so that's around 2-2 and a half weeks worth.
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    I like 1-2g. Depends on the day. 2g on shoulder day is suicide. Lol
    You take it Pre?

  7. I do right now, 1-2g on upper body days if I know I can get a pump. Mainly for vanity reasons - it looks SICK. I will def not bother with a sleeved shirt on said days.

    I'm referring to using it for the gh-stimulating & re-partitioning effects with a bigger carb meal (which some people have pre-workout, conveniently).

  8. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    You take it Pre?
    Yep!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375655083.058808.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  19.7 KB
    Looking through the stuff I have in my bathroom and found this.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  10. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=86 465"/>
    Looking through the stuff I have in my bathroom and found this.
    I want to say 3-6g/day is what the studies were done on. Double check that though
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    I want to say 3-6g/day is what the studies were done on. Double check that though
    Ok and just take with food?
    Life's a garden, dig it

  12. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Ok and just take with food?
    I always take without. Not sure if it matters or not
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    I always take without. Not sure if it matters or not
    Ok cool thanks Swanks!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  14. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Ok cool thanks Swanks!!
    No prob bob! lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  15. I always took the cinnamon 1st thing in morning. I also train fasted am so always an empty stomach for me.

  16. Just got done reading to my daughter and now it's time to get it done. Training at home so will just be training shoulders. About to go down some thunder and lightning!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  17. Day 22
    Worked a 13 hour day came home ate supper and read to my daughter, by this time the gym was closed so did some shoulder training at home. Love the sauna like room I have my set up in. I sweat like a frickin pig!!

    Arnold Presses
    40x10x2
    50x10x2
    60x8x2
    50x10
    40x10

    Seated Front Raises
    4x12

    Seated Rear Delt Flyes
    4x12

    Delt Destroyers
    (45x30 + 35x20 + 25x10)x3

    DB Shrugs
    90x10x3 really focused on correct form

    Felt great tonight, really do not think I'm losing any size to be honest. Actually seem to be cutting up very nicely while keeping muscle. Libido is still up, overall mental state is great!!

    Life's a garden, dig it

  18. Looking good brother!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Day 22
    Worked a 13 hour day came home ate supper and read to my daughter, by this time the gym was closed so did some shoulder training at home. Love the sauna like room I have my set up in. I sweat like a frickin pig!!

    Arnold Presses
    40x10x2
    50x10x2
    60x8x2
    50x10
    40x10

    Seated Front Raises
    4x12

    Seated Rear Delt Flyes
    4x12

    Delt Destroyers
    (45x30 + 35x20 + 25x10)x3

    DB Shrugs
    90x10x3 really focused on correct form

    Felt great tonight, really do not think I'm losing any size to be honest. Actually seem to be cutting up very nicely while keeping muscle. Libido is still up, overall mental state is great!!
    Looking solid as hell!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Looking good brother!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Looking solid as hell!
    Thanks fellas!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  21. Day 23
    Day off from work today was so able to get to the gym and train back. Stayed away from Rack Pulls as I've been dealing with a little lower back pain and didn't want to make it worse

    Underhand BB Rows
    bar x 10x3
    95x10
    135x10
    185x10x2
    135x10

    Face Pull Ladders
    10x10

    Stiff Arm Pushdowns
    7x10

    Full Range Pulldowns
    7x10

    Went a little lighter than normal and shortened my rest periods to 10-15 seconds between sets.


    A little post back training pic
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Life's a garden, dig it

  22. Good to cycle out things after a few months anyway to give the body time to heal & prevent too much accomodation (except for squatting, IMHO). Prob a great idea to rest the rackpulls for week or three.

    Not uncommon for guys to leave deadlifts for a few weeks & return stronger if they continued to squat, if that eases your mind any. Keep working your back & traps & you should be g2g.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Good to cycle out things after a few months anyway to give the body time to heal & prevent too much accomodation (except for squatting, IMHO). Prob a great idea to rest the rackpulls for week or three.

    Not uncommon for guys to leave deadlifts for a few weeks & return stronger if they continued to squat, if that eases your mind any. Keep working your back & traps & you should be g2g.
    Absolutely agree. It was time for a change.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  24. Heck I am getting big and little back sessions in. Little back is on leg/squat days - I just add deads in. Obviously big back just focuses on back.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Heck I am getting big and little back sessions in. Little back is on leg/squat days - I just add deads in. Obviously big back just focuses on back.
    I really like training back so usually try to hit it twice a week. I don't buy into the whole over training thing.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  26. Day 24
    Not sure if I am taking too big of scoops or what but doesn't seem like I have 6 days worth left. I usually have level scoops so I don't know. Leg day today!!

    Trying to catch up to all you other guys with squats so really going to focus on them from here on out.

    Squats
    135x10x2
    275x5
    315x5x3
    335x5

    Hack Squats
    90x10x2
    270x8
    450x8x3

    Leg Extentions
    90x10
    180x10
    220x10x2
    230x8

    Jefferson Squats
    95x10
    135x10x3

    Stair Climber Lvl 15 fat burner mode for 10 minutes average hr 148
    Life's a garden, dig it

  27. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Day 24
    Not sure if I am taking too big of scoops or what but doesn't seem like I have 6 days worth left. I usually have level scoops so I don't know. Leg day today!!

    Trying to catch up to all you other guys with squats so really going to focus on them from here on out.

    Squats
    135x10x2
    275x5
    315x5x3
    335x5

    Hack Squats
    90x10x2
    270x8
    450x8x3

    Leg Extentions
    90x10
    180x10
    220x10x2
    230x8

    Jefferson Squats
    95x10
    135x10x3

    Stair Climber Lvl 15 fat burner mode for 10 minutes average hr 148
    Nice squats!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  28. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Nice squats!!
    Thanks buddy, I'm trying to catch up with you beasts!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  29. Ooohhh, new squat!!
    What is a jefferson squat?

  30. Reggie my man. Haven't stopped in a log of yours in a while. You have truly been dedicated bro. I ve seen some amazing changes in your physique, keep powering through. Doing some "logging" justice too.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CBR's ride with Purus Labs D-pol (Sponsored)
    By cbr1000rr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 01:15 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 01:54 PM
  3. Getting Marinated with Purus Labs Muscle Marinade!
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 07:42 PM
  4. Recycle with Purus Labs
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 10:01 PM
  5. MrJ gets RECYCLEd with Purus Labs(sponsored)
    By Mrjustin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-23-2009, 01:16 AM
Log in
Log in