Reggie's Powering Through PCT with Purus Labs

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Blood sugar of 63 is low brother. ^^^ agree with this above. Cliff Bar Builder protein bars are pretty filling and 20 g protein.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i


  2. Good call guys. I get paid tomorrow so going to stock up on some.
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  3. Day 10
    Had to go straight to the gym from work and get some quick training today so that my wife could get to work. Had to keep my rests to a bare minimum and skip training tris. Started off with a crazy superset/drop set combo. My biceps were completely pumped and was one veiny s.o.b.

    Wide Grip Cable Curls ss with Standing Db drop sets
    50x10x3 warm up
    72.5x10 ss 40x10 drop 30x10
    (72.5x10 ss 45x10 drop 40x10)x3

    Spider Curls
    65x10x2
    75x10x3
    65x10

    Hammer curls drop set
    30x10 drop 25x10
    (40x10 drop 25x8)x2

    Ran out of time at this point and had to get back to the house. Hadn't eaten anything since breakfast which was at 5 this morning. So was on about an 11 hour fast. Ended up sweating my butt off today as well. Gotta love having a great pump, with veins bulging and sweat pouring off of you!!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  4. Day 11
    Woke up sicker than a dog this morning but knew that I probably wouldn't have time to train tomorrow so figured I better get to the gym and work my shoulders and triceps. Not the best day but with the way I'm feeling I'll take it.

    Seated Shoulder Press Smith Machine
    115x10
    135x10x2
    185x8x2
    135x8

    Seated Front Raises alternating arms
    4x12 per

    Reverse Cable Flyes
    4x10 really worked slow negatives and held at the back

    Delt Destroyers
    (45x30 + 35x15 + 20x10)x3

    Rope Pushdowns Pyramid
    6x10

    Vbar Pushdowns Pyramid
    6x10

    Running a low grade fever accompained by body aches and some swelling in my lymph nodes in my left groin area. Going to watch it throughout the day and if it doesn't get better will be heading to the ER. I dealt with a similar situation to this when I was 19 except it was my right side of my groin and had to have surgery to have them removed. I know, I know whine, whine, whine lol
    Life's a garden, dig it

  5. Dang Reggie, I don't think that's over-the-top at all to be worried about - the groin is kind of an important place for a man, and I doubt anyone's gonna fault you that cares about theirs. Sometimes resting is the better move man - if you get sick, you might not be able to train/recover & lose your gains. Better to only lift on off days if doing so on workdays is running you down.

    Just my .02, this bro won't think less of you for prioritizing your health if you feel too sick to train

    Is your Dpol custard powder? How's it taste if so? On fence between pills/powder for next pct with the dpol.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Dang Reggie, I don't think that's over-the-top at all to be worried about - the groin is kind of an important place for a man, and I doubt anyone's gonna fault you that cares about theirs. Sometimes resting is the better move man - if you get sick, you might not be able to train/recover & lose your gains. Better to only lift on off days if doing so on workdays is running you down.

    Just my .02, this bro won't think less of you for prioritizing your health if you feel too sick to train

    Is your Dpol custard powder? How's it taste if so? On fence between pills/powder for next pct with the dpol.
    Thanks Hyde definitely leaning towards going to the ER I think. Swelling is still the same. What really concerns me is that it wasn't nearly this big last night (that's what she said) it had started as a little lump that was a little painful got up this morning and it was a big knot along with the fever, body aches etc.

    As far as the Dpol goes. I really like the flavor hard to pinpoint for me what it reminds me of. That being said the major difference for me is that the pills gave me the ****s and the powder for some reason has me constipated. Could just be my diet possibly though, I don't know.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  7. Day 13
    So I decided against the ER as it's too damn expensive. Still running a little fever, it's been hovering around 100-101 and my little groin tumor is still there, but didn't stop me from getting some training in today. Legs were scheduled but due to my issue I decided to stay away from anything squat related. Which left my training pretty limited so decided to add in some back as well.

    Hammer Leg Extensions
    90x10x2
    180x10x2
    230x8x2

    Iso Hamstring Curls alternating legs
    35x10
    50x10x2
    60x8x2

    Rack Pulls
    135x15
    225x12x2
    315x10x2
    405x8x2
    wasn't able to go real heavy on these today but soon as I'm over this funk I'm going to kill this!!

    Bent Over Db Rows
    60x10
    80x10
    100x10x2 these felt much heavier today than normal
    125x5
    125x4
    way down from last time, strength just wasn't there like normal

    Stiff Arm Pushdowns ss with Face Pull ladders
    4x12 per really struggled towards the end but kept good form
    Life's a garden, dig it

  8. Reggie. You're sick brah. You have physical symptoms, you feel crappy, & you're weak as ish compared to your usual power - your body is talking, listen. Not that you should hit the ER - that is def crazy expensive & your call entirely. But no shame in taking a few days to try to recover & sleep more.

    Sorry if I sound like a mom

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Reggie. You're sick brah. You have physical symptoms, you feel crappy, & you're weak as ish compared to your usual power - your body is talking, listen. Not that you should hit the ER - that is def crazy expensive & your call entirely. But no shame in taking a few days to try to recover & sleep more.

    Sorry if I sound like a mom
    It's all good bro. I just seriously have a physical addiction as well as mental lol of going to the gym. When I don't go I get the DTs. Just playing obviously but I really can't just sleep as I just lay there thinking what I should be training that day until it drives me to have to go. It's sick really
    Life's a garden, dig it

  10. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    It's all good bro. I just seriously have a physical addiction as well as mental lol of going to the gym. When I don't go I get the DTs. Just playing obviously but I really can't just sleep as I just lay there thinking what I should be training that day until it drives me to have to go. It's sick really
    Damn dude be careful and play it safe. Get to the doc man...
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Damn dude be careful and play it safe. Get to the doc man...
    Thanks man, I'm sure it will pass soon
    Life's a garden, dig it

  12. Day 14
    Ended up skipping training today, actually feel pretty good about it this time. I will go tomorrow when I get off work though as I'm not sure I could do 2 days in a row. Weight this morning was 179 which is down 3 pounds from Day 1 so not too bad however with being sick the last few days I haven't eaten much so that number is a little skewed.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  13. Get that protein in regularly. On days I can't train & am not on cycle I just try to keep hitting my protein portion of meals all day but drop out the carbs/fats as much as I'm comfy doing. If I'm starving I'll eat that sweet potato for example, otherwise I'll just eat the turkey & peppers solo. But at least I know I'm getting the amino feed thru the day to maintain my muscle still, even if I don't need the calories really.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Get that protein in regularly. On days I can't train & am not on cycle I just try to keep hitting my protein portion of meals all day but drop out the carbs/fats as much as I'm comfy doing. If I'm starving I'll eat that sweet potato for example, otherwise I'll just eat the turkey & peppers solo. But at least I know I'm getting the amino feed thru the day to maintain my muscle still, even if I don't need the calories really.
    That was the initial plan....load up on protein and limit carbs and fat however I ended up eating like crap! Got lots of protein in but also ate a couple bowls of oatmeal and some whole eggs and just various snacks throughout the day. Weird thing is my weight was 177.5 this morning. Not sure how i could've dropped more weight SMH!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  15. Sorry I am late but at least i showed up

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Sorry I am late but at least i showed up
    Welcome Budman, glad to have you bro!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  17. Day 15
    Trained chest today and stuck with a 5x5 routine for most lifts. Added flat bench back in the mix, although strength was down still was able to push some pretty good weight.

    Flat BB Bench
    135x10x2
    225x5
    275x5
    295x5
    305x5
    315x4 wasn't able to get the 5th one on my own, since I don't use I spotter I decided to rack it after 4.

    Incline BB Bench
    135x10x2
    155x5
    185x5
    225x5x3

    Decline BB Bench
    135x10
    225x5
    245x5
    275x5
    295x5
    315x5

    Cable Cross Ladders
    7x10 10 second rests between sets

    Starting to feel a little better, also added the AI today.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  18. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Attachment 85435updated pic
    Was out of town from the 19th till yesterday. You're looking good bro!!
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Thanks Hyde definitely leaning towards going to the ER I think. Swelling is still the same. What really concerns me is that it wasn't nearly this big last night (that's what she said) it had started as a little lump that was a little painful got up this morning and it was a big knot along with the fever, body aches etc.

    As far as the Dpol goes. I really like the flavor hard to pinpoint for me what it reminds me of. That being said the major difference for me is that the pills gave me the ****s and the powder for some reason has me constipated. Could just be my diet possibly though, I don't know.
    Probably a little late as I'm still going through your log. I've noticed that adding a magnesium pill helps constipation. As far as the ****s, I haven't had that problem yet. Probably because most my fats come from cheese.
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Day 15
    Trained chest today and stuck with a 5x5 routine for most lifts. Added flat bench back in the mix, although strength was down still was able to push some pretty good weight.

    Flat BB Bench
    135x10x2
    225x5
    275x5
    295x5
    305x5
    315x4 wasn't able to get the 5th one on my own, since I don't use I spotter I decided to rack it after 4.

    Incline BB Bench
    135x10x2
    155x5
    185x5
    225x5x3

    Decline BB Bench
    135x10
    225x5
    245x5
    275x5
    295x5
    315x5

    Cable Cross Ladders
    7x10 10 second rests between sets

    Starting to feel a little better, also added the AI today.
    Annnddd... Amazing bench numbers. Ok, continue on. I'm done stalking your log now.
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Annnddd... Amazing bench numbers. Ok, continue on. I'm done stalking your log now.
    Haha thanks bro! You know now that I think about it I've been eating more cheese than normal over the last week or so. That is probably the reason behind the failure to drop deuces!.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  22. ^^^^^ I don't know why but that just cracked me up. Cheese can definitely cause that!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  23. How you feeling?
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    How you feeling?
    Aside from a nagging low grade fever, I've been feeling pretty good.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  25. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Haha thanks bro! You know now that I think about it I've been eating more cheese than normal over the last week or so. That is probably the reason behind the failure to drop deuces!.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    ^^^^^ I don't know why but that just cracked me up. Cheese can definitely cause that!
    After the pizza eating contest I did at the beginning of this month, I didn't empty out for like 3 days. It was bad.

    I had 39 slices of pizza in me for that long. Ugh
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CBR's ride with Purus Labs D-pol (Sponsored)
    By cbr1000rr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 01:15 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 01:54 PM
  3. Getting Marinated with Purus Labs Muscle Marinade!
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 07:42 PM
  4. Recycle with Purus Labs
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 10:01 PM
  5. MrJ gets RECYCLEd with Purus Labs(sponsored)
    By Mrjustin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-23-2009, 01:16 AM
Log in
Log in