Reggie's Training Gets Stimul8ed

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was lucky enough to get chosen by Edje and all the awesome people at Finaflex to beta test their new pre training supplement Stimul8. Today was my first day taking it. Trained bis/tris

1 scoop 15 minutes prior to training.
10oz of water

About 10 minutes after consuming Stimul8 I noticed my heart rate starting to elevate and became very alert. Got to the gym and was ready to get it done!!

Straight bar cable curls (drop sets)
35x10x3 warm up
(57.5x10 + 50x10 + 42.5x10)x4
Energy was good, but not overly energetic.

Standing db curls
40x10
50x10
55x8
50x9
Feeling great no jitters which is big for me. Just clean smooth energy.

Incline db curls
35x10
40x10x3

Cable cross curls (double bicep pose)
15x10x2
20x10x2
25x10x2
20x10x2

Vbar push downs ss with reverse grip single arm push downs.
80x10 + 15x10per arm
(Stack x10 + 20x10 per arm)x3

Incline skull crushers
50x10
60x10x3

Decline skull crushers
60x10x3

Felt pretty good today. Energy and focus were good. Not much for pump however. First time I've been able to do standing db curls in awhile without feeling pain. First impression was good.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
how was the stimulation?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how was the stimulation?
Stimul8ing lol actually wasn't too bad. Not as stimmed out as I had thought, but not too bad. I took it and trained fasted today which I figured would really allow me to feel the full effects.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah buddy!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I actually like that it was just enough and not a cracked out feeling. Energy is still there and I took it at around 6:30 this morning.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang! You got logs on logs goin! Lol

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I'm a busy dude! This will be just a mini log. I think there's a week of product for me to beta test here.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
when you're a quality and descriptive logger who gives honest feedback, you get a lot of opportunities thrown your way :D

heyyy - congrats on the rep gig man, hadn't seen you for awhile so is news to me
:thumbsup:

aaaand of course I am in this, reggie
in like Flynn
:study:

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when you're a quality and descriptive logger who gives honest feedback, you get a lot of opportunities thrown your way :D

heyyy - congrats on the rep gig man, hadn't seen you for awhile so is news to me
:thumbsup:

aaaand of course I am in this, reggie
in like Flynn
:study:
Thanks for joining and for the props bro, I appreciate it!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for another log kill it Reggie!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Missed being 1st by hours and hours. Lol. In for yet another Reggie epic log.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reggie my man....following ofcourse;)

Stimul8 .......yeah buddy!!!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
being a father...that's what's up ;).....my baby girl Fenna was born monday:)

How are you ? preparing for a new fight?
Congrats!! Being a father is the greatest thing in the world!!

Looking at a fight in August

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up fellas?? So I gave my jug a good shake and took one heaping scoop about 15 minutes before training today, and within just a few minutes really noticed my focus improving. I was pretty tired before drinking it and then bam!! Reminded me of a quad shot sledge hammer I used to get at a local coffee shop. Trained chest today and was very energized throughout. Rest periods were very short. Felt great and never once got "tired" I was really able to push it today, great energy and sweat, without the jitters..... so far so good!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think quite a few people are expecting the dmaa jitters.....this isn't going to happen. Jitters are NOT good in the gym anyways. You might think you are going harder but the fact is you are losing focus and losing much of the benefit from the stim. So far from all the betas this looks like the perfect mix of stim/focus/thermogenics.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think quite a few people are expecting the dmaa jitters.....this isn't going to happen. Jitters are NOT good in the gym anyways. You might think you are going harder but the fact is you are losing focus and losing much of the benefit from the stim. So far from all the betas this looks like the perfect mix of stim/focus/thermogenics.
Agreed!! I hate the jittery feeling!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff, I think shaking any stim that also has flavoring in it is crucial to getting the dose as intended. What kind of fighting do you do, MMA Boxing, BJJ?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff, I think shaking any stim that also has flavoring in it is crucial to getting the dose as intended. What kind of fighting do you do, MMA Boxing, BJJ?
I try to be an MMA fighter :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I try to be an MMA fighter :)
Awesome, I was training in hopes of doing a fight about 2 years ago then tore my labrum again and needed surgery. Decided after that I probably just needed to relax my old arse if I wanted to compete when I was 40. Going to get back into it again for the exercise after my show in October. Right now committing my training to safer bodybuilding / conditioning style training. Let us know how things are going with that too. I always love to hear the intense training regiments of a fighter, especially MMA guys.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, I was training in hopes of doing a fight about 2 years ago then tore my labrum again and needed surgery. Decided after that I probably just needed to relax my old arse if I wanted to compete when I was 40. Going to get back into it again for the exercise after my show in October. Right now committing my training to safer bodybuilding / conditioning style training. Let us know how things are going with that too. I always love to hear the intense training regiments of a fighter, especially MMA guys.
Did you get a chance to check out my fight training thread on the Finaflex Forum?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No but I will go check it now, my last month or so has been so crazy I have been spread really thin.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No but I will go check it now, my last month or so has been so crazy I have been spread really thin.
I bet brother! All the stuff Finaflex has going on alone has to keep you busy. Then add in "life" I'm sure it's crazy right now!! I am going to be starting training for my August fight in a couple of weeks and will be actively updating that thread again.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent log and awesome win in the first round! Hell if you are 41 and doing it maybe just maybe I can get back in there and cross it off m bucket list at 41. ;)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent log and awesome win in the first round! Hell if you are 41 and doing it maybe just maybe I can get back in there and cross it off m bucket list at 41. ;)
Thanks bro I appreciate it!! I say do it my man, your not a typical 41 year old :)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a big honey do list this afternoon and had to mow our yard so decided to take 1/2 scoop. Ok I totally get the hype lol actually made it all kinda fun :)
One thing I've noticed is each and every time that I have been Stimul8ed I have gotten a nice sweat going. That's a big plus for me!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a big honey do list this afternoon and had to mow our yard so decided to take 1/2 scoop. Ok I totally get the hype lol actually made it all kinda fun :)
One thing I've noticed is each and every time that I have been Stimul8ed I have gotten a nice sweat going. That's a big plus for me!!
The thermogenic aspect is looking very strong so far. I have a feeling Stimul8 is going to be the new big boy in the fat loss pre workout category.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good news in here. I'm a big fan of a PWO that brings on the sweat. Like monte said about the jitters, I don't see that happening with this or at all in the future with any if the Finaflex stuff. It's better when you don't feel like you have Parkinson's.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The thermogenic aspect is looking very strong so far. I have a feeling Stimul8 is going to be the new big boy in the fat loss pre workout category.
Ya you can really feel yourself "heat up"

Good news in here. I'm a big fan of a PWO that brings on the sweat. Like monte said about the jitters, I don't see that happening with this or at all in the future with any if the Finaflex stuff. It's better when you don't feel like you have Parkinson's.
This one definitely gets the sweat going!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trained legs and shoulders today. 1 heaping scoop of Stimul8 in 10oz of water and boom!! Great energy once again. Really started sweating during delt destroyers. It was dripping off me like crazy!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
my dude is getting ripped!
great work man, you weren't lying when you were talking about knocking bodyfat in the dirt..
I am impressed :box:

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my dude is getting ripped!
great work man, you weren't lying when you were talking about knocking bodyfat in the dirt..
I am impressed :box:
Thanks buddy!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got stimulated today and did some cardio wait that sounds dirty :sasmokin: Took 3/4 of a scoop, and hit the treadmill for 15 minutes, level 7 seemed to be a good spot, at 8 my heart rate was getting a little too high so decided to back it down a bit. Then I rode the bike for another 20 minutes at level 6. Nothing too hard today but got a great sweat going and kept my heart rate at an average of 152.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Decided to up my dose a little today, took 1 and about 1/4 scoop. Something I haven't really touched on is the taste of Apple Blast Stimul8, DELICIOUS!! Reminds me of Apple Fusion Bcaa/Saa which I am a big fan of. Ok back to the task at hand. Trained back today and was really pumped to try for 500 on rack pulls again. Wasn't able to lock it out again but did up my numbers from last week by 10 pounds so it wasn't a total loss.

Rack Pulls
135x15
225x10
315x10
405x8x2
455x3
475x3
500x0
485x2 PR

Stiff arm pushdowns ss with face pulls (middle position)
(57.5x10 + 42.5x10)x3

Stiff arm pushdowns ss with face pulls drop sets
(57.5x10 drop 50x10 + 42.5x10 drop 30x10)x3

Incline db rows (face down)
45x10x2
50x10x2

Reverse Grip Lat Pulls
110x10x3

Already pretty sore again, really hope I'm not in the same shape I was in last time lol. Energy was good today, I was concerned with upping my dose that I would get that "cracked out feeling" but this wasn't the case at all. Might try 1 1/2 scoops next time.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Decided to up my dose a little today, took 1 and about 1/4 scoop. Something I haven't really touched on is the taste of Apple Blast Stimul8, DELICIOUS!! Reminds me of Apple Fusion Bcaa/Saa which I am a big fan of. Ok back to the task at hand. Trained back today and was really pumped to try for 500 on rack pulls again. Wasn't able to lock it out again but did up my numbers from last week by 10 pounds so it wasn't a total loss.

Rack Pulls
135x15
225x10
315x10
405x8x2
455x3
475x3
500x0
485x2 PR

Stiff arm pushdowns ss with face pulls (middle position)
(57.5x10 + 42.5x10)x3

Stiff arm pushdowns ss with face pulls drop sets
(57.5x10 drop 50x10 + 42.5x10 drop 30x10)x3

Incline db rows (face down)
45x10x2
50x10x2

Reverse Grip Lat Pulls
110x10x3

Already pretty sore again, really hope I'm not in the same shape I was in last time lol. Energy was good today, I was concerned with upping my dose that I would get that "cracked out feeling" but this wasn't the case at all. Might try 1 1/2 scoops next time.
So are you doing Level scoop our a heaping scoop?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been fighting with my wife for the last couple of days so decided what a better way to get a way, then hit the gym again when she got off work. Decided to work bis. Took one level scoop this time as I didn't want to overdue it for the day. Felt amazing! I don't know what it was but my mental state was awesome! Felt strong as well, and loving it that I can do standing db curls again without my entire left arm hurting. My goal a couple of months ago was 20" bis, but due to tendinitis in my left elbow I haven't been able to work them as hard as normal. Oh but how that has changed!!!!!

Standing cable curl drop sets lowest position
30x10x3 warm up
(65x10 drop 57.5x10 drop 42.5x10)x4
This always gives me an amazing pump, and veins look awesome!!

Standing db curls
35x20 warm up
45x20
50x20
55x16

Spider curls ez bar
55x12x3

Standing Cable Cross Curls double bicep pose
25x10
30x8
25x10x2